Flash and Zoom versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2354/188488-flash_400.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/42000/41085/54797-zoom_400.jpg

versus

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Thanos.png

Soljer
Which Flash?

Bart Allen, thus far, hasn't done too much, though he managed to ***** Zoom like Wally wishes he could.

golem370
Thanos is a powerful telepath and can matter manipulator he also extremely durable and has tons of stamina. I believe he would just turn up his force field and they knock them out when there-selfs hitting it at super-speed

kgkg
Originally posted by Soljer
Which Flash?

Bart Allen, thus far, hasn't done too much, though he managed to ***** Zoom like Wally wishes he could. Zoom is getting worse and worse i remember when he was first shown he totaly owned any Flash

It's almost time for batman to k.o him with batkick

Soljer
Originally posted by kgkg
Zoom is getting worse and worse i remember when he was first shown he totaly owned any Flash

It's almost time for batman to k.o him with batkick

Meh, current Flash should be a powerhouse - he is the living embodiment of the Speed Force now.

But, all in all, he's still that impulsive little sixteen year old. He has no idea how to control the speed force, and has to concentrate to vibrate through things. He's nowhere near Wally just yet.

But he has the potential to be so much more....

Bouboumaster
Flash and Zoom are considered to be a good herald lvl, maybe under the Surfer.

Thanos is the Heralds buster.

Superherovandal
however he'd never catch them. And they really couldn't do much to him due to his monster durability. In JLA Flash has shown that if he doesn't talk and just runs he can outthink telepaths so they can't affect him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Flash and Zoom are considered to be a good herald lvl, maybe under the Surfer.

Thanos is the Heralds buster.

That's my nickname. eek! It's catching on. big grin

Short of Speedforce dump, dimensional BFR (which probably wouldn't work), or time warp BFR, they can't really stop him.

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's my nickname. eek! It's catching on. big grin

Short of Speedforce dump, dimensional BFR (which probably wouldn't work), or time warp BFR, they can't really stop him.

Vibratory attack ftw !!!

Galan007
Zoom/Flash could do more to Thanos then you may think.

Wonder Woman commented that Zoom's punch hurt more than a punch from Superman.

A few thousand of those in a second + Bart's speedforce dump ability, could put quite a hurting on Thanos IMO....

But, srug

grey fox
Can Thanos take a 'white dwarf star' punch every second or so ? Doubt it.

Superherovandal
Bart can't force dump him anywhere...He has the speed force in him... So he has nowhere to bring him.

Superherovandal
considering thanos has taken black hole relatively easily. I'd say he could.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Vibratory attack ftw !!!

True.

Both of them can do that now.

They probably could just keep vibrating through his body until the pain crippled him.

Bentley
Thanos mind rapes both. The Flash won't even accelerate enough to evade Thanos, the Flashes have a hard time reaching uber speeds, I believe Zoom would not be different, they are mind raped.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
the Flashes have a hard time reaching uber speeds, I believe Zoom would not be different, they are mind raped. laughing

Bouboumaster
Thanos have the reflex to hurt them.

If Thanos touch them, they blow.

Bentley
Flashes have to accelerate and they are rarely seen going faster than light speed. Whats the thought you ore addressing in your smirk Galan?

Superherovandal
Flash has gone wayyy beyond Lightspeed. before. So has Zoom. They are the pinnacle's of speed. Thano's won't be able to keep up. Thanos won't be able to control them.

rotiart
Remember how easily runner with the space gem fubared thanos? The thanos that was recently killed by Drax by a single knife stab...

If flash was bloodlusted... he'd kill thanos before thanos could stop him... now in a comic that would never happen as thanos would have an omega plan to stop it... but in the arena? ... flash... 9/10

Bentley
Don't confuse speed with acceleration kiddo, Flashes have the best top speed and incredible acceleration, but they have to accelerate thats a fact. Top speed? They won't even reach it.

Now, what makes me the most curious about your post is the "control" part. Whats keeping the running kids from being horribly mind raped?

Soljer
Vibratory attacks aren't going to hurt Thanos - he has complete molecular control over his body, and can heal from pretty much any damage sustained with but a thought.

The Infinite Mass Punch is one idea, but has Bart done one? I've only been reading the very recent volume of the Flash, since Bart's taken the mantle. He certainly hasn't performed it there. Did he pull off any as Impulse?

Meh, considering his entire run thus far has been low showings, I'm not very likely to give Bart all the Flash-hype that wally received. Bart just isn't there yet.

And due to that, I don't think Thanos will have enough competition....

superkronick92
Earth 2 supes casually beat up zoom

King Kandy
Given that the picture is of Wally West, I'm guessing it's supposed to be Wally West Flash.

Thanos could take hits from Odin and get back up, the Flash's aren't doing anything to him.

Soljer
The pictures in threads hardly matter. Usually, unless otherwise stated, it's current versions.

Meaning Bart. erm.

Superherovandal
yes... but neither is Thanos. Flash can move so fast that his thoughts would outthink the telepathy. and this was shown in JLA once. and so could Zoom Thanos isn't doing squat to them and neither are they.

Validus
The pictures in threads hardly matter. Usually, unless otherwise stated, it's current versions.

Meaning Bart. erm.
Flash and Zoom Vs Thanos' dead body

Meh, considering his entire run thus far has been low showings, I'm not very likely to give Bart all the Flash-hype that wally received. Bart just isn't there yet.
What low showing? He's already done what Wally never could which is beat Zoom straight up and with little trouble.

supremthor
wow this is a good one it really got me thinking.. the way i see it this is like a fight between an elephant and two cheetahs who never get tired.. of course the cheetahs have no way of hurting the elephant but at the same time the elephant cant touch the cheetahs

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by superkronick92
Earth 2 supes casually beat up zoom

No shame in getting beat up by a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian.

Wally West
Originally posted by rotiart
Remember how easily runner with the space gem fubared thanos? The thanos that was recently killed by Drax by a single knife stab... The Runner example is a bad one because Thanos was toying with Runner for the entire encounter. Remember at all times Thanos was in possession of 3 Infinity Gems when Runner was attacking him, Thanos could of ended it at any point, he was never in any danger and just wanted Runner to get overconfident so he could show him up.

The Drax example is another bad example as he didn't stab Thanos, he punched a hole through his chest, and he is the only one capable of doing so, thats what the green aura around his body was, his special Thanos-killing powers kicking in.

Superherovandal
Still this is Thanos without his IG gems so he'd be weaker. Still to two opposers cannot affect each other.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Bart can't force dump him anywhere...He has the speed force in him... So he has nowhere to bring him.

The event which took place in IC with SBP, was not them taking SBP to the speed force itself. They used the speedforce as a mean of taking SBP some where else.

They could take Thanos anywhere and leave him there, to any reality of their liking; it could be filled with abstract beings bent on destruction, the possibilities are endless.

And unlike SBP who has the unique ability to alter and break omniversal barriers and reality, Thanos does not.

Flash takes all kinetic energy from Thanos, game over for thanos right there.

Thanos is not out manipulating the Flash in kinetic energy.

Wally West
Thanos doesn't draw speed from the speed force so it couldn't be stolen.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos doesn't draw speed from the speed force so it couldn't be stolen.

Forum rules state that the battles take place in a neutral setting where all combatants powers function to their fullest; unless the TC states otherwise.

So by forum rules, Flash would have full control of kinetic energy, its the same as saying Thanos would have no power, due to their being no negative universe energy (fallen one's power source) in DC, and he wouldnt have the power cosmic due to their being no power cosmic in DC.

Wally West
No, it has been shown on panel that speed cannot be stolen from someone who's speed isn't drawn from the speed force, Thanos is powered by cosmic energy not the speed force. You cannot assume the speed force powers all Marvel characters as well, someone like Thor draws their speed from the Odinforce, Surfer the Power Cosmic, nothing to do with the speed force.

Board Walker
No, it has been shown on panel that speed cannot be stolen from someone who's speed isn't drawn from the speed force, Thanos is powered by cosmic energy not the speed force. You cannot assume the speed force powers all Marvel characters as well, someone like Thor draws their speed from the Odinforce, Surfer the Power Cosmic, nothing to do with the speed force.

No what was shown on panel, is that the speed force is the sum of all kinetic energy in DC.

The speed force is not power of speed, it is the power of kinetic.

By forum rules the characters powers function to their fullest.

You can PM digi if you like about this, and you will likely get a similar statement from the TOS.

Flash takes all kinetic energy from Thanos, game over.

Wally West
Flash tried stealing Zoom's speed once and couldn't because his speed wasn't drawn from the speed force, just the same as Surfer, Thor, and even Thanos' isn't.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Flash and Zoom Vs Thanos' dead body
Don't you mean Flash and Zoom vs. Abstract Death Thanos? shifty.

Originally posted by Validus
What low showing? He's already done what Wally never could which is beat Zoom straight up and with little trouble.

Both Bart and Jay were damn near owned by....the friggin Griffin. Not to mention the fact that Bart's only had a SINGLE lightspeed showing, and the fact that I can't remember him ever infinite mass punching....erm.

Board Walker
Flash tried stealing Zoom's speed once and couldn't because his speed wasn't drawn from the speed force, just the same as Surfer, Thor, and even Thanos' isn't.

Flash tried stealing his speed, did he try to take all kinetic energy from Zoom and put him in a gray state? No he didn't.

The explanation for why Zoom's speed was not effected was because zoom was not using speed at all, it was Zoom on another plane of existence.

Did flash know this at the time he tried? No.

Now what happened once Flash went to the same plane as zoom? Zoom was pwned.

So don't try to pull any bs on me, when I know DC pretty well.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker

So don't try to pull any bs on me, when I know DC pretty well.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wally West
I'll be honest and say I have no idea what you're talking about now, planes of existance?! I'm not trying any 'bs' on you, I'm just telling you what happened in the comic, I know my Flash pretty well.

Galan007
Don't you mean Flash and Zoom vs. Abstract Death Thanos? shifty. How do you know Thanos has become abstract death?

By the 2 panels we saw him in after he was killed?

stick out tongue

Board Walker
I'll be honest and say I have no idea what you're talking about now, planes of existance?! I'm not trying any 'bs' on you, I'm just telling you what happened in the comic, I know my Flash pretty well.

Okay, Im not really sure how you missed that, but it was explained Zoom operates on a higher plane, time string, etc. And that the reason he appears to have speed is because the plane he is on a much faster frequency then the one Flash and others were on.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol I should keep a list of quotes from you, and then the post of the scans from me and others showing you so very wrong stick out tongue

Priest
lol I should keep a list of quotes from you, and then the post of the scans from me and others showing you so very wrong stick out tongue
rite, like the time u flat out lied about darkseid and the antimonitor feat smile

Superherovandal
Flash actually has said he could steal speed from Superman. And he doesn't draw from the speed force.

Board Walker
rite, like the time u flat out lied about darkseid and the antimonitor feat smile

I never lied, scans were provided backing what I said.

So please do quote me on what I lied about, so the same scans can be posted showing what a hyppocrite you are in calling me a liar when it is not true.

Priest
I never lied, scans were provided backing what I said.
So please do quote me on what I lied about, so the same scans can be posted showing what hyppocrite you are in calling me a liar when it is not true.
Oh yeah, u have been implying that darkseid nearly killed the Anitmonitor by his lonesome, when in fact the star the antimonitor fell into did most of the work.
Also u neglected to mention that darkseid was using his tech to blast the antimonitor.(there was no indication that Darkseid was using his own power to do so, he merely just pushed a button.)
U also said that the antimonitor was at the peak of its power when in reality it was extremely weak compared to what he had going for him before he fought spectre.

and why i put up scans to back ur claim? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
How do you know Thanos has become abstract death?

By the 2 panels we saw him in after he was killed?

stick out tongue

Shhhhh....

Bentley
Still no real feat that says that the Flashes are inmune to telepathy.

Stupid Rookie
I think we need to make a rule outlawing the "Flash steals his/her kinetic energy FTW" agrument.

If this worked as well as some people on KMC claim it does, Flash would never lose.

I mean can he just steal all of Galactus' energy?

Validus
Both Bart and Jay were damn near owned by....the friggin Griffin. Not to mention the fact that Bart's only had a SINGLE lightspeed showing, and the fact that I can't remember him ever infinite mass punching....erm.
Jay is pretty much nothing at this point and that was when Bart was still struggling to control his powers.

Board Walker
Oh yeah, u have been implying that darkseid nearly killed the Anitmonitor by his lonesome, when in fact the star the antimonitor fell into did most of the work.
Also u neglected to mention that darkseid was using his tech to blast the antimonitor.(there was no indication that Darkseid was using his own power to do so, he merely just pushed a button.)
U also said that the antimonitor was at the peak of its power when in reality it was extremely weak compared to what he had going for him before he fought spectre.

and why i put up scans to back ur claim? confused

The Anti-monitor was near peak power levels, it absorbed the anti universe, which initself was one of the most significant.

The omega beams were of DS, he used alexander to channel them, did you even read the comic?

His omega beams pretty much killed a multiversal power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.