Shatterstar vs Arsenal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
seems like a decent match up with characters who don't get that much air time.

thoughts?

smile

don't shiv
OMG Leo thets like You vs JJJameson. OMG

Martian_mind
So,i'm assuming arse gets a bow and arrows,while Star gets his swords?

How far apart are they?Arena,ETC,because this is a very circumstantial fight.

SevenShackles
i really dont see where there is a question here. yeah it would make for a good fight, interesting for atleast its first half as the skills of each one of them plays out in some form or fashion but hands down Shatterstar.
I see it eventually coming down to close combat.. he can take a few arrows for the sake of a fatal blow.
He just has the overall advantage, and i dont think he walk out of it unscratched but he would be the one walking away from it.

Edit:: Then again i am an idiot of sorts big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by don't shiv
OMG Leo thets like You vs JJJameson. OMG

confused

Originally posted by Martian_mind
So,i'm assuming arse gets a bow and arrows,while Star gets his swords?

How far apart are they?Arena,ETC,because this is a very circumstantial fight.

fair point. smile

i should have dictated an abandoned factory at night. obviously they each have their typical equipment.

arsenal doesn't get much respect, but i like him alot. and he DID perform very well in straight h2h against deathstroke. yes

(even though he lost . . . sad )

CasanoVa
Shatterstar for the healthy majority.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
confused

fair point. smile

i should have dictated an abandoned factory at night. obviously they each have their typical equipment.

arsenal doesn't get much respect, but i like him alot. and he DID perform very well in straight h2h against deathstroke. yes

(even though he lost . . . sad )

i might be overlooking arsenal's capability but when compairing deathstroke and shatterstar as opponnents for arsenal they share simularity in physical ability including a healing factor but if memory services me correctly i believe shatterstars healing ability is abit more proactive than deathstrokes not to mention at first glance this seems like 'long rang' vs 'close rang' but shatterstar does have that ability to send those shockwaves from his swords. given it exhaust him but done at the right time it could be what wins if not just tilts things in his favor.

starlock
Shatterstar for the win

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
seems like a decent match up with characters who don't get that much air time.

thoughts?

smile

Hey Leo....Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.