Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G U I T A R

exanda kane
Why does Nic Cage always involve himself in these kind of projects confused

Will give this one a miss.

G U I T A R
Iono pinksrug

MildPossession
It looks fun, will rent it.

FlappingMangera
I liked him in Ghost Rider, so I'll check this one out

SnakeEyes
This movie looks lame.

Probably won't even rent it.

WrathfulDwarf
I wonder if the producers of the film can see in the future and determine if this was a good or bad idea. hmm

manorastroman
this looks unfortunately on the "paycheck" end of the philip k dick-based film spectrum.

Discos
mmm....I am planning to see it this weekend along with Alpha Dog (only two films I haven't seen in the cinema yet).

The ONLY reason I am going to see it is because Cage is in it, ever since "The Rock" I have been a big fan of Nic Cage. The movie doesn't seem to appeal much. The advert confused me...

...the way I saw it, was the advert hinted that Nic cage was to prevent his girlfriend/wife from dying (the usual stuff)....but in another advert it says its a Nuclear bomb, haha thank you TV.

I will come review it this time tomorrow (or sunday night), depending on the travel arrangments.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Discos
mmm....I am planning to see it this weekend along with Alpha Dog (only two films I haven't seen in the cinema yet).

The ONLY reason I am going to see it is because Cage is in it, ever since "The Rock" I have been a big fan of Nic Cage. The movie doesn't seem to appeal much. The advert confused me...

...the way I saw it, was the advert hinted that Nic cage was to prevent his girlfriend/wife from dying (the usual stuff)....but in another advert it says its a Nuclear bomb, haha thank you TV.

I will come review it this time tomorrow (or sunday night), depending on the travel arrangments.

I like Nic Cage pretty much for the same reason, after Face-Off and The Rock Ive been a big fan of the guy. I'll wait for the dvd though but then again I did the same thing for Deja Vu and I found it to be pretty good, it kept me entertained the whole time.

Strangelove
I'm semi-interested

Solo
There should be a law where once your hairline recedes to a certain point, you have to be bald, and you can't wear wigs.

H. S. 6
Looks like it'll be a decent movie, but Nic Cage is... weird. He strikes me as someone of the "Rapist" persuasion.

Originally posted by Solo
There should be a law where once your hairline recedes to a certain point, you have to be bald, and you can't wear wigs.

Indeed.

And how the f*ck does someone with a receding hairline get Jessica Biel?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by H. S. 6

by having Nicholas cage money

by the way, the movie was shit, wait untill it comes on TnT or USA. Felt like the filmakers threw this crap together in a matter of days. I guess if you like mediocre action and films with weak dialogue and plot lines in the tradtion of jerry bruckhiemer and miheal bay movies, This one will make you cream your pants

FlappingMangera
Not the best movie I've seen all year, but Jessica Biehl was the best looking woman I've seen on the big screen so far.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by Solo
There should be a law where once your hairline recedes to a certain point, you have to be bald, and you can't wear wigs. Originally posted by H. S. 6
Looks like it'll be a decent movie, but Nic Cage is... weird. He strikes me as someone of the "Rapist" persuasion.

Indeed.

Lol, nice

MildPossession
I don't get what the big deal is with Jessica Biel, looks or acting.

Didn't think much of the movie, haven't read the Philip K Dick short, but don't suppose this movie did it justice? anyone who has read it.

intelegent purp
Well I liked it, the ending was kind of cool, I know it would have disappoint most of you but, I thought it was very clever and well thought out, maybe you just didn't get it or just weren't impressed but I thought the concept was mint it was just that the execution was a little off.

Wolfie
I'll give it a shot when it hits DVD.

ragesRemorse
the best thing about the movie is that its box office blunder for nick cage. The way i see it, three more box office bombs from him and we will finally be rid of his shitty acting

manorastroman
this movie sucked. i'm a huge popcorn/bruckheimer fan, and this movie STILL sucked.

whinyko
I think this film is good!

SnakeEyes
I honestly don't see why anyone would even be a little interested in this film.

It looks like complete, and quite obvious, shit.

I like Nic Cage, but I can tell when he's done a terrible film.

gingercaily
nice story line even the action scenes are great but i don't like the ending...

Bicnarok
Just watched this on DVD.

BRILLIANT!!!

this is my sort of movie. just hope theres a sequel the ending was rather suddensmile

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I honestly don't see why anyone would even be a little interested in this film.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Just watched this on DVD.

BRILLIANT!!!

this is my sort of movie. just hope theres a sequel the ending was rather suddensmile

This film was a huge flop, I doubt a sequel will happen.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.