Gemma is seeing someone :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I texted her, asked her out on a date and she told me she's seeing someone and now she know's how I feel about her sad I'm really, really gutted

Ambience
Awww, chin up hun!
Maybe it wasn't meant to be...
besides, you seem like a nice guy. I'm sure if you want to see somebody you could have a new girl friend in no time at all.
either way, sorry you have to go through this.
=[

steverules
Yer, it really hurts...I wish I'd asked her earlier

G U I T A R
Harsh feeling ...

steverules
It's so annoying

G U I T A R
It'll go away....and look now, if she breaks up with this guy she knows who else has feelings for her smile

steverules
Yer...I hope they break up soon

Secretus
I wouldn't give up. I would still pursue her even if she does have a boyfriend. If you really care for her, be persistent. Show her that you care more than this other loser shes dating. The bottom line, **** him. Go for it ... IMO

Captain Maynard
Well thats it, then. Life is over as we know it. Goodbye happness, hello pit of sad.

lolz

Eccentric
Just remember you can't force her to care about you the same way you care about her, and don't become stalkerish. :P

steverules
It hurts so bad...this is the worst rejection I ever got

Eccentric
It doesn't feel like it now, but if this doesn't work out, you will move on and find someone even better.

steverules
I really hope so...

Eccentric
Trust me, you'll find someone better/feel better about it sooner than you think, just don't try too hard.

AngryManatee
circle jerk!

steverules
I just feel really gutted that I hadn't asked sooner, I dunno...then again I don't think she feels that way about me

Eccentric
Then it is not worth it? :/

steverules
Well I'm feeling terrible, still hurts

Eccentric
Eat lots of chocolate.

My favourite quote... don't fall in love... fall in chocolate. :P

steverules
I have a headache, that may not be such a good idea

Eccentric
Chocolate cures everything. Else just go and sleep, it is easier that way.

steverules
Wish I could sleep forever, this feels like a horrible nightmare

Thorinn
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Well thats it, then. Life is over as we know it. Goodbye happness, hello pit of sad.

lolz You make me laff. 13

Ambience

steverules
great

Ambience
But since I posted that grim piece of literature I guess I could post an uplifting piece as well.

"Final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works. "

steverules
I still feel bad but thanks for trying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.