BlackBolt vs An Imperiex Probe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can he defeat this monstrousity?

Mider999
probably one whisper is needed.

TricksterPriest
Don't think so. BB is overrated. He's not taking out something that gave Superman trouble.

Mider999
his scream is enough to level a planet.

grey fox
"GET THE HELL OFF MY PLANET"

*Probe is shredded*

Faceman
Can you imagine if Black Bolt screamed of the top of his lungs, with everything he had....

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Can you imagine if Black Bolt screamed of the top of his lungs, with everything he had....

Black Bolt wins

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
"GET THE HELL OFF MY PLANET"

*Probe is shredded*

laughing

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
Black Bolt wins Hey pal... big grin

guy222
Hey pal... big grin

Welcome to our group. How r u

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
Welcome to our group. How r u Thanks! And I'm great, on my way to my final class of the day.... smile

Avalonofthewind
High end probe would destroy BB without issue.

grey fox
Thanks! And I'm great, on my way to my final class of the day.... smile

What time is it over there then ? Here in the U.K it's Quarter to nine

Faceman
Originally posted by grey fox
What time is it over there then ? Here in the U.K it's Quarter to nine Right now in Miami, Florida its 3:45.

Superherovandal
it wouldn't be prudent to destroy it as the Imperiex energy released would probably kill him also.

rotiart
It... depends... there were so manyyyy... the first one gave superman a lot of trouble... later on even batman could defeat them... or some such nonsense...

I'd say against the first probe... no way maybe 1 out of 10 if he got luckyyyyy... against the "other ones" he'd pull 6 to 7 out of 10.

As for how powerful black bolts scream is? its been stated to be able to level a mountain and be on an atomic bombs level... he could probably do some goody damage to the moon.. but i doubt he'd crack the earth.

manorastroman
blackbolt's scream would most certainly crack the earth. in one of (if not the) his first appearances, his whisper broke a barrier that skrull made nukes couldn't even scratch.

Faceman
Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as a hypersonic shout can level a planet.

Bentley
I thin that Blackbolt can destroy a probe if Superman can hurt it, the issue would be if the prove would not kill him first, Blackbolt is simply not that uber resistance wise, he may be too fragile and slow to even yell at the thing.

Soljer
What kind of probe?

Some were giving Superman a run for his money. Others were being shredded in multitudes by lesser members of the JLA.

His Airness
I wonder what would happen if Black Bolt spoke whole sentences as we do? Like in a battle if he just talked throughout the battle?

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Don't think so. BB is overrated. He's not taking out something that gave Superman trouble.

Trying to hit the bottom ehh?

I really wish people would've read the Inhumans minis and oneshots from over the years.

Really do.

He can fight Gladiator, Thor, Hulk, Sphinx, Ronan and multiple others, but he doesn't have what it takes to rumble with Superman baddies?

He can create antimatter bombs, forcefields, electron constructs, take control of blackholes, manipulate matter, etc, but can't rumble with the big boys?

Meh.

Estacado
Ronan bitched BB.

UniOmni
He won the rematch.

His Airness
Originally posted by UniOmni

I really wish people would've read the Inhumans minis and oneshots from over the years.

Really do.

He can fight Gladiator, Thor, Hulk, Sphinx, Ronan and multiple others, but he doesn't have what it takes to rumble with Superman baddies?

He can create antimatter bombs, forcefields, electron constructs, take control of blackholes, manipulate matter, etc, but can't rumble with the big boys?

Meh.

thumb up

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Estacado
Ronan bitched BB. With a field that happened to be the exact chink in Black Bolt's powers... no expression

And BB pwned him later, so it's not that important.

Anyways...

BB with his voice has:
Caused continents to shake on the other side of the planet by saying the smallest of words into the ground
Destroyed a dome that withstood easily a skrull nuke, and the avengers, with Thor, couldn't scratch
Destroyed Attilan with a whisper
Destroyed the NEGATIVE BARRIER

etc., etc.

Validus

Really do.
I bet you never read it. eatermm

UniOmni
I own basically all of them fanboy!!

Owned by The One Eye that Sees All, such an honor for a purple monsterman.

Validus
I own basically all of them fanboy!!

Owned by The One Eye that Sees All, such an honor for a purple monsterman.
Scans don't count. baka

UniOmni
Gheyness.

I've downloaded the entire Inhumans original run, and various minis and oneshots.

I don't operate by scans, since i actually love the characters.
Battleboarders go by scans for debate fodder.

Don't question my truth, you little green hued man!

Validus
I don't operate by scans

I've downloaded the entire Inhumans original run, and various minis and oneshots.
I don't operate by scans

I don't operate by scans

I don't operate by scans

I don't operate by scans

I don't operate by scans

UniOmni
Damn, i walked right into that one, huh?

I can't find the actual comics, so i downloaded the uploaded comics.

When people say scans, i think of scanned....damn it, i can't clean that up at all, can i?

I hate you for making me look foolish.

dvampire
BB would win this fight.

carver9
Validus I told you im not the only one that thinks that youre a fan of superman. Superman fan

Priest
I don't know why people put superman on a high pedistile...
a probe may have have superman problems but that dosent mean that one would give problems to a character with COMPLETY DIFFERENT POWER SET.
blackbolt wins with a healthy majority

carver9
Originally posted by Priest
I don't know why people put superman on a high pedistile...
a probe may have have superman problems but that dosent mean that one would give problems to a character with COMPLETY DIFFERENT POWER SET.
blackbolt wins with a healthy majority

Good point and good post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.