Spider-Man vs Wolverine(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1st match:
Spider-Man has the Black Suit.

2nd match:
Spider-Man has the "Iron Spidey" suit.

This is bone clawed Wolverine.

Who wins?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Estacado
1st match:

2nd match:

Who wins?

Pretty much exactly the same as the other Wolverine vs Spider-man debate. Except with the black suit Spider-man can keep pouring on webbing without worrying about any effect it might have on himself.

The stealth mode in the Iron Spidey armour would help but it wouldn't give him a definite win.

guy222
1st match:

2nd match:

Who wins?

howlett wins

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win.

Soljer
Spiderman still wins.

He can win in the same way as the regular match - webbing, AND could also win some up close in addition, considering that now breaking Wolverine's bones would be childs play.

His Airness
Spiderman

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
Spiderman still wins.

He can win in the same way as the regular match - webbing, AND could also win some up close in addition, considering that now breaking Wolverine's bones would be childs play.

Wolverine wins because

1. without the presence of adamantium that wolverine healing factor has to work against, wolverine healing factor goes up dramatically.
2. His speed increases.
3. Senses increase.

Wolverine is almost on par already with spiderman in all categories but with the adamantium gone that weighs him down, it would be a lot easier to hit any version of spiderman getting the killing blow.

Snapping his neck wont work sense it will almost heal immediately. Bone wolverine got ran over by a car and every bone in his body was crushed and seconds later he was standing up just fine.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine wins because

1. without the presence of adamantium that wolverine healing factor has to work against, wolverine healing factor goes up dramatically.
2. His speed increases.
3. Senses increase.

Wolverine is almost on par already with spiderman in all categories but with the adamantium gone that weighs him down, it would be a lot easier to hit any version of spiderman getting the killing blow.

Snapping his neck wont work sense it will almost heal immediately. Bone wolverine got ran over by a car and every bone in his body was crushed and seconds later he was standing up just fine.

1. Not anymore. His current adamantium doesn't interfere with his healing factor.

2. So? Spiderman's still faster.

3. So? Spiderman's spider sense is still better.

jasonk3
1. Not anymore. His current adamantium doesn't interfere with his healing factor.

Quick question. In cap vs spidey, I believe you argued that spiderman was faster than cap, but cap was fast enough to keep up with him. Couldn't that same logic be applied here? *And I apologize if I misunderstood your argument from that thread, I havent fully read it.*

carver9
Originally posted by jasonk3
Quick question. In cap vs spidey, I believe you argued that spiderman was faster than cap, but cap was fast enough to keep up with him. Couldn't that same logic be applied here? *And I apologize if I misunderstood your argument from that thread, I havent fully read it.*

Good post and yes that same logic does apply in this fight. Wolverine is capable of standing up to spiderman punches and he is capable of hitting spiderman anytime he wants since without his adamantium he is a load faster than his current self.

carver9

For someone that is faster he seems to always question his speed fighting wolverine and x23 handed him his a** without breaking a sweat.

What does spiderman spidersense have to do with anything since he gets hit on a regular basis by people like kingpin.

Wolverine speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingpin speed.

jollyjim311
Spider-Man is also a regular bullet dodger.

And Kingpin is fast.

carver9
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Spider-Man is also a regular bullet dodger.

And Kingpin is fast.

So you think that kingpin=wolverine in the terms of speed.

Symmetric Chaos

Not really.

Wolverine might be > than KP speedwise but not by any sort of huge margin.

Estacado
Wolverine's claws won't do much damage to Spidey since he has the symbiote....

capt it up
breaking logans bones would be far from childs play. His skeleton would still be many times more durable then any humans

capt it up
logans claws go straight through stone and metal.........

Estacado
Originally posted by capt it up
The symbiote has withstood both bullets and rpg before.....

carver9

itll do damage

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

Wolverine might be > than KP speedwise but not by any sort of huge margin.

So king pin can come close to doing things like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Not in his dreams

masterbruce

so do bullets...yet they do nothing to the symbiote

capt it up
The symbiote has withstood both bullets and rpg before.....
it is barly bullet proof any high end bullet is able to peirce it.

Logan claws were still able to damage hulk while bone.......

The were also able to easily cut through most any materials such as solid metal and stone both of which>>>>>>spidermans armor.

Estacado
I'm talking about the symbiote and if it can resist machine gun fire ,shotgun from pointblank Logan's bone claws won't do too much.

capt it up
first off. when did spiderman take a shot gun point blank? or machine gun fire?

carver9
to my knowledge never.

Badabing
first off. when did spiderman take a shot gun point blank? or machine gun fire? Last week.

Symmetric Chaos
first off. when did spiderman take a shot gun point blank? or machine gun fire?

Why does that matter?

Estacado
first off. when did spiderman take a shot gun point blank? or machine gun fire? Originally posted by carver9
to my knowledge never.
Symbiote anyone? no expression

capt it up
Why does that matter?
well many said he has taken machine gun fire as well as shot gun bullets from point blank with the black suit on and I like to see it.

capt it up
Symbiote anyone? no expression
you do realize he had had many black suits.......non of which worked like venoms........

Estacado
you do realize he had had many black suits.......non of which worked like venoms........
So what do you think from where did Eddie Brock get his symbiote? no expression

capt it up
So what do you think from where did Eddie Brock got his symbiote? no expression

funny how when eddie ahd one his did many different things spiderman was neevr shown to do........not to mention if I am not mistaken his black suit only enchanced his webbing and strength nothing else. You are welcome to disprove this if you can. also by the way you been watching far to many spiderman 3 trailers........

Estacado
funny how when eddie ahd one his did many different things spiderman was neevr shown to do........not to mention if I am not mistaken his black suit only enchanced his webbing and strength nothing else. You are welcome to disprove this if you can. also by the way you been watching far to many spiderman 3 trailers........
Nevermind......

capt it up
lol I new it hahahaa

Estacado
What did you know?
That you are talking crap?
OOOOOh Wolverine can cut through anything...... The suit gave the same durability to Brock btw it didn't increase the strenght of Parker.What is this you watched too much SM 3 trailer bullshit?

capt it up
What did you know?
That you are talking crap?
OOOOOh Wolverine can cut through anything...... The suit gave the same durability to Brock btw it didn't increase the strenght of Parker.What is this you watched too much SM 3 trailer bullshit?

you do.

and please proof that spiderman ever showed mroe durablity or even any abilities close to that of venoms? Please if your so sure prove it.

also bone claws wolverine was able to stabb right through venom in there encounter if I am not mistaken..........

Soljer
Originally posted by jasonk3

Absolutely. But, notice, in the Cap/Spidey thread, I've always maintained that Spidey would win, just that it wouldn't be the curbstomp some people saw it as. For this fight, too, it wouldn't be a curbstomp, but Spidey would win.

Get it?

Soljer
You SHOULD have specified 'symbiote' spidey. It hardly amped Spidey while he wore it, but still. He also wore a black suit for a while after getting rid of the symbiote that looked similar, but was just cloth....

He's also CURRENTLY wearing a black suit that is just cloth...

carver9
wolverine wins.

capt it up
You SHOULD have specified 'symbiote' spidey. It hardly amped Spidey while he wore it, but still. He also wore a black suit for a while after getting rid of the symbiote that looked similar, but was just cloth....

thats what I said lol

Symmetric Chaos

Or is it . . . *cue dramatic music*

Soljer
Or is it . . . *cue dramatic music*

*music cuts off*

Yes. It is.

stick out tongue.

batdude123
Spider-man wins both scenarios.

carver9
wolverine wins both scenerios

capt it up
Is this if logan had his adamatium ripped away again? Or is this bone claws wolverine from the 90's?

WorldWarHulk
Is this if logan had his adamatium ripped away again? Or is this bone claws wolverine from the 90's? Originally posted by batdude123
Spider-man wins both scenarios.

carver9
Is this if logan had his adamatium ripped away again? Or is this bone claws wolverine from the 90's?

If this is the wolverine from the 90's hes owning spiderman. If this is the wolverine that had his adamantium ripped away, spiderman one punch him.

Sparkz

Logan claws were still able to damage hulk while bone.......

Thats not true...or maybe its just inconsistent but Wolverine has tried to slash the Hulks neck before with bone claws, the Hulk laughed at the fact they were bone and punched him away.

Anyway as far as I see the symbiote fight I think that actually puts Spider-man at a disadvantage, if anyone has ever read the period where Spidey wore the suit he was always tired because the symbiote was feeding off his adrenaline and kept taking his body for joyrides while Parker was resting so he never regained much energy, so its safe to assume that the symbiote actually weakened Parker but gave him webbing and unlimited clothing supplies.

As for the fight its the same as normal, either Spider-man defeats Logan due to webbing or, he gets beaten not much eles to it really.

For symbiote Spider-man I give it a 50/50 split for the reason I described earlier.

And for Stark Armour I give 6/10

capt it up
oh youa re correct for the msot part wolverine was unable to damage hulk on some occassions and other he was able to if not mistaken. However even on the occassions when unable to damage hulk normally by hitting vital areas such as the groin he was still able to damage the hulk.

capt it up
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk

you do realize the ripping his skeleton would only further boost logans heal to even levels beyond that which he shows now........

Sparkz
oh youa re correct for the msot part wolverine was unable to damage hulk on some occassions and other he was able to if not mistaken. However even on the occassions when unable to damage hulk normally by hitting vital areas such as the groin he was still able to damage the hulk.

lol i'll never understand the Hulks durability...

Antediluvian89
Spidey w/symbiote suffocates Logan for a K.O with the symbiote's tendrils, like Venom does.

Regular Spider-Man can indeed snap his neck this time and it's not like Logan is going to heal instantly and be right back on his feet.

Okay, let's say that's the case but why didn't Logan dodge this "slow spider" when Peter knocked him out of a window of unbreakable glass?

capt it up
Originally posted by Antediluvian89
Spidey w/symbiote suffocates Logan for a K.O with the symbiote's tendrils, like Venom does.

Regular Spider-Man can indeed snap his neck this time and it's not like Logan is going to heal instantly and be right back on his feet.

Okay, let's say that's the case but why didn't Logan dodge this "slow spider" when Peter knocked him out of a window of unbreakable glass?
it spiderman with the black suit you know the one that gave him mroe webbing nothing elese? It neevr worked liked venom suit so no you are wrong, spiderman would be unable to do that

actaully logan would heal instantly from a broken neck........plus it be very hard for spiderman to break wolverines neck.........

lets see wolverine was laughing and spiderman being the spaz he is attack a laughing wolverine who was not ready to fight. Good evidence there..........

Sparkz
it spiderman with the black suit you know the one that gave him mroe webbing nothing elese? It neevr worked liked venom suit so no you are wrong, spiderman would be unable to do that

actaully logan would heal instantly from a broken neck........plus it be very hard for spiderman to break wolverines neck.........

lets see wolverine was laughing and spiderman being the spaz he is attack a laughing wolverine who was not ready to fight. Good evidence there..........

With Spider-man's strength level I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard for him to break Logans neck, or are you just talking about the fact it would be hard because Logan would be fighting back?

Anyway I'v also got too say the art in that scan sucks...

capt it up
Originally posted by Sparkz
With Spider-man's strength level I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard for him to break Logans neck, or are you just talking about the fact it would be hard because Logan would be fighting back?

Anyway I'v also got too say the art in that scan sucks...
to bad art does not mean any thing now does it?

with logan fighting abck spiderman has pritty zero of chances of breaking hit neck. logan hss taken dirrect htis from hulk with out breaking his neck. His bones are very durable, spiderman would have quite a hard time breaking them

Sparkz
to bad art does not mean any thing now does it?

Nope, it was just an observation is all.

capt it up
I agree the art does suck lol

jasonk3
Absolutely. But, notice, in the Cap/Spidey thread, I've always maintained that Spidey would win, just that it wouldn't be the curbstomp some people saw it as. For this fight, too, it wouldn't be a curbstomp, but Spidey would win.

Get it?

cool

Sparkz
I agree the art does suck lol

Hey look, we can agree on something lol

X-Logan
Wolverine wins both scenario

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
His bones are very durable, spiderman would have quite a hard time breaking them

Bullshit. If this is bone-claw Wolverine, then Spider-Man just pulls his head off. Don't give me that "but Wolverine's bones are more durable than a normal humans!" I know. I'm WELL aware. But Spider-Man has far superior superhuman strength. The kind of strength that could easily snap Wolverine's bones.

They're not adamantium. They're not titanium. They're not steel. They're not rock. They're bone. Albeit very durable bone, but bone nonetheless.

Hell, in this scenario, Spidey could very well crush Wolvie's head in his hands. sick

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Bullshit. If this is bone-claw Wolverine, then Spider-Man just pulls his head off. Don't give me that "but Wolverine's bones are more durable than a normal humans!" I know. I'm WELL aware. But Spider-Man has far superior superhuman strength. The kind of strength that could easily snap Wolverine's bones.

They're not adamantium. They're not titanium. They're not steel. They're not rock. They're bone. Albeit very durable bone, but bone nonetheless.

Hell, in this scenario, Spidey could very well crush Wolvie's head in his hands. sick

Well his bones were sharp enough to but through solid stone and metal..apparently.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well his bones were sharp enough to but through solid stone and metal..apparently.

Oh yea. I never said they weren't much stronger and more durable than a normal human bone. But it's still bone, ya know what I mean?

llagrok
It's not quite that easy.

Spidey could snap his neck, and Wolverine would just snap it right back. X-23 did it smile

Phantom Zone
Oh yea. I never said they weren't much stronger and more durable than a normal human bone. But it's still bone, ya know what I mean?

No I don't. Obvoulsy Spiderman is not just going to rip his head off like you said. Its not just bone if its strong enough to cut through metal and stone.

Metalmanx
No I don't. Obvoulsy Spiderman is not just going to rip his head off like you said. Its not just bone if its strong enough to cut through metal and stone.

No, he probably won't. My point was that he CAN now in this scenario. Bone-breaking/limb-severing is now a feasible option for Spidey.

It is bone though. Albeit it's extremely hard, dense bone. Even so, the bone claws have snapped several times when he struck something that was too hard, something that his adamantium claws wouldn't have done (obviously). This means that they can be broken, as Wolverine has broken them upon hitting things with his strength, and Spider-Man is MUCH stronger than him. no expression

Phantom Zone
No, he probably won't. My point was that he CAN now in this scenario. Bone-breaking/limb-severing is now a feasible option for Spidey.

It is bone though. Albeit it's extremely hard, dense bone. Even so, the bone claws have snapped several times when he struck something that was too hard, something that his adamantium claws wouldn't have done (obviously). This means that they can be broken, as Wolverine has broken them upon hitting things with his strength, and Spider-Man is MUCH stronger than him. no expression

What did he hit? Like you said he probably won't. Its still very durable and he has to fight Wolverine at the same time.

Metalmanx
Okay. Forget the fact that Spidey COULD pull of Wolvie's head. Just focus on the fact that Wolvie's bones are now breakable, especially by someone in Spidey's strength class. That puts him at a huge disadvantage.

Cyber was the first to break Wolverine's bone claws. I can't recally too well, but I THINK I remember Rogue breaking them, too.

Phantom Zone
Okay. Forget the fact that Spidey COULD pull of Wolvie's head. Just focus on the fact that Wolvie's bones are now breakable, especially by someone in Spidey's strength class. That puts him at a huge disadvantage.

I dont see how its puts him at a huge disadvantage because to be quite honest you dont even know wether Spiderman can break his bones. You are just making assumptions. Even if he could its going to be very difficult trying to do that when Wolverine is trying to kill him and also his bones are still very durable. Spiderman most likely could not.

Cyber was the first to break Wolverine's bone claws.

How? Well for starters he has a better chance of breaking Wolverines bones because he has superhuman stats, is better at MA and has adamntuim skin, so therefore when he punches its likes hes wearing adamantuim knuckledusters. no expression

I can't recally too well, but I THINK I remember Rogue breaking them, too.

She has class80 strength. erm

Metalmanx
I dont see how its puts him at a huge disadvantage because to be quite honest you dont even know wether Spiderman can break his bones. You are just making assumptions. Even if he could its going to be very difficult trying to do that when Wolverine is trying to kill him and also his bones are still very durable. Spiderman most likely could not.

Technically, yes. I am making an assumption because bone-claw Wolverine and Spider-Man have never fought. But at the same time, you, too, are making an assumption when you say that Spider-Man cannot break Wolvie's bones, even though they have been shown to be breakable. Durable bones, yes. Unbreakable? No. Breakable by Spidey? Most likely.

How? Well for starters he has a better chance of breaking Wolverines bones because he has superhuman stats, is better at MA and has adamntuim skin, so therefore when he punches its likes hes wearing adamantuim knuckledusters. no expression

Cyber had low-level enhanced/ low-level superhuman strength. And aside from the adamantium skin, he's basically Wolverine in every way. So, even though Wolvie's bone claws wouldn't pierce him, they would still break upon a hard slash, from Wolverine's own strength. And if Cyber did the breaking himself, that's still not saying much, as his strength level has never been confirmed to be very great; he appears to have Triathalon/3-D Man strength.

Spidey strength>>>>>>Cyber/3-D Man/Triatholon strength.

She has class80 strength. erm

Like I said before, I don't recall it completely, but I seem to remember the claws breaking ON her, not her breaking them herself. I'll see if I can locate the instance.

By the way, I'm pretty sure she was only class 50 in strength when she had Ms. Marvel's powers. Wikipedia says class 80, but I always remembered it being 50. Eh, doesn't matter. Class 50 would also be more than enough to break the bone claws.

Phantom Zone
Technically, yes. I am making an assumption because bone-claw Wolverine and Spider-Man have never fought. But at the same time, you, too, are making an assumption when you say that Spider-Man cannot break Wolvie's bones, even though they have been shown to be breakable. Durable bones, yes. Unbreakable? No. Breakable by Spidey? Most likely.

Theres a difference. You are just saying Spiderman will break his bones with no proof really. Actually what im saying is you dont know wether he can break his bones but if he can it wont be easy because they are very durable (reasons are the substances that his claws can cut) and he has to fight Wolverine at the sametime.

Cyber had low-level enhanced/ low-level superhuman strength. And aside from the adamantium skin, he's basically Wolverine in every way. So, even though Wolvie's bone claws wouldn't pierce him, they would still break upon a hard slash, from Wolverine's own strength.

I dont see how Wolverine breaking his claws on adamntuim proves that Spiderman can break them.

And if Cyber did the breaking himself, that's still not saying much, as his strength level has never been confirmed to be very great; he appears to have Triathalon/3-D Man strength.

Spidey strength>>>>>>Cyber/3-D Man/Triatholon strength.

Cyber decimated a jeep with one hand thats not far off from 10 tons.

Like I said before, I don't recall it completely, but I seem to remember the claws breaking ON her, not her breaking them herself. I'll see if I can locate the instance.

To be quite honest her skin is so tough that it can withstand missle fire and guns from warships. Still dont see how that proves Spiderman can break his bones.

By the way, I'm pretty sure she was only class 50 in strength when she had Ms. Marvel's powers. Wikipedia says class 80, but I always remembered it being 50. Eh, doesn't matter. Class 50 would also be more than enough to break the bone claws.

Alot more than class 10.

At any rate those are examples of Wolverine breaking his claws on people even if Spiderman could break them I dont think hes going to be fast enough to do it.

Metalmanx
Theres a difference. You are just saying Spiderman will break his bones with no proof really. Actually what im saying is you dont know wether he can break his bones but if he can it wont be easy because they are very durable (reasons are the substances that his claws can cut) and he has to fight Wolverine at the sametime.

I dont see how Wolverine breaking his claws on adamntuim proves that Spiderman can break them.

Cyber decimated a jeep with one hand thats not far off from 10 tons.

To be quite honest her skin is so tough that it can withstand missle fire and guns from warships. Still dont see how that proves Spiderman can break his bones.

Alot more than class 10.

At any rate those are examples of Wolverine breaking his claws on people even if Spiderman could break them I dont think hes going to be fast enough to do it.

Dammnit, man. You've missed the point. By pointing out that Wolverine has broken his claws ON others means that he broke them using his own strength. It doesn't matter than one had adamantium skin and the other had an invulnerable bio-aura, they weren't the ones breaking the claws. Wolverine's enhanced human strength alone did it against them.

Now think about that. If Wolverine's own strength can break them, why can't Spidey's strength break them?

Also? Where are you getting this Spider-Man being at class 10 stuff? He's more around 20-25 nowadays (sans the recent dumbass retcon, which puts him back around 15 or so). Spidey hasn't been class 10 since his early early days.

And there's my proof for why he can do it. He's consistently shown to be strong enough to break thnigs far more durable than bone (even really durable bone). There's no reason to say that he can't do it, given his abilities.

And yea, I read that wiki entry on Cyber, too. Can you provide a scan on the jeep destruction? Or some detailed description? Because otherwise, we don't really know exactly what he did. Just saying.

Battlehammer
when did wolverine break his claws against some one?

Cyber broke them not wolverine, hulk broke them not wolverine ect.

I don't recall a single instances when he broke his claws hitting some one.

Battlehammer
actaully spiderman strength is currently back at his classic levels of 10 tons.

Juk3n
Spidey stomps some "peak" brains ..

HF is ofcourse a factor but in this fight Spidey doesnt need the balck suit OR iron armor to beat a Non adamantium clad wolverine.

Wolverine is more skilled H2H fighter so for close quater combat i would give him the advantage.

but overall 7/10 Pete

-2 cents-

Battlehammer
Logan not a peak human...............

Phantom Zone
Dammnit, man. You've missed the point. By pointing out that Wolverine has broken his claws ON others means that he broke them using his own strength. It doesn't matter than one had adamantium skin and the other had an invulnerable bio-aura, they weren't the ones breaking the claws. Wolverine's enhanced human strength alone did it against them.

Now think about that. If Wolverine's own strength can break them, why can't Spidey's strength break them?

Wolverine strength level can be put at 4 tons and we also need to take into account the durability of the substance, for the most part hes hit very hard substances before and not broken them, so the substance is a key factor here. Spiderman is only a bit more than twice Wolverines strength thats not enough to say he can break it.

Also? Where are you getting this Spider-Man being at class 10 stuff? He's more around 20-25 nowadays (sans the recent dumbass retcon, which puts him back around 15 or so). Spidey hasn't been class 10 since his early early days.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)

Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able to lift 10 tons optimally)

Note: his power enhancements through his transformation by the Queen and after battling Morlun - including his organic web glands and stingers - have been undone after Spider-Man's deal with Mephisto.

And there's my proof for why he can do it. He's consistently shown to be strong enough to break thnigs far more durable than bone (even really durable bone). There's no reason to say that he can't do it, given his abilities.

Hes not going to get the chance. Even if he could looking at the durability of the bones Spiderman would need to put alot of strength into and it and somebody of Wolverines speed wont give him the time.

And yea, I read that wiki entry on Cyber, too. Can you provide a scan on the jeep destruction? Or some detailed description? Because otherwise, we don't really know exactly what he did. Just saying.

Could be wrong but it said he decimated a jeep with one punch. Wiki tends to be quite accurate actually.

srankmissingnin
Cyber strength's in his original body was never actually clarified BUT he was very strong, in fact he was strong enough to over power Strong Guy... which would mean he was much stronger then Spider-man.

OneDumbG0
Some general observations and questions:

1) Spiderman has got to be more than a 10 tonner. Even before 'The Other' he was "optimally" lifting more than 10 tons on-panel. And if handbooks or databases are your thing, I'm pretty sure he's listed as being class 15 or class 20 more times than he's listed at class 10.

2) What exactly has Wolverine cut with his bone claws? I know he's scratched concrete and cut through sheet metal... has he sliced through solid concrete or solid metal? Has he sliced through something that's bulletproof with his bone claws?

3) Because I think both Spiderman's symbiote suit and Iron Spidey suit are bulletproof. Anybody have scans of symbiote Spidey's bulletproof nature? His Iron Spidey suit a little bit less so. Point blank bullet would penetrate according to Stark as far as I remember.

4) I think Spiderman could break Wolverine's bones. The truck running over him after 'Fatal Attractions' broke his bones also. Spidey mauling > running over by a truck.

5) Since when did X-23 ever break Wolverine's neck? Or did you mean X-23 readjusted her own snapped neck? And if that's the case, how the hell did that happen since she's got adamantium lacing her bones also?

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Some general observations and questions:

1) Spiderman has got to be more than a 10 tonner. Even before 'The Other' he was "optimally" lifting more than 10 tons on-panel. And if handbooks or databases are your thing, I'm pretty sure he's listed as being class 15 or class 20 more times than he's listed at class 10.

2) What exactly has Wolverine cut with his bone claws? I know he's scratched concrete and cut through sheet metal... has he sliced through solid concrete or solid metal? Has he sliced through something that's bulletproof with his bone claws?

3) Because I think both Spiderman's symbiote suit and Iron Spidey suit are bulletproof. Anybody have scans of symbiote Spidey's bulletproof nature? His Iron Spidey suit a little bit less so. Point blank bullet would penetrate according to Stark as far as I remember.

4) I think Spiderman could break Wolverine's bones. The truck running over him after 'Fatal Attractions' broke his bones also. Spidey mauling > running over by a truck.

5) Since when did X-23 ever break Wolverine's neck? Or did you mean X-23 readjusted her own snapped neck? And if that's the case, how the hell did that happen since she's got adamantium lacing her bones also?

She dont have adamantium laced bones, just her claws.

carver9
People are failing to realize that wolverine is far faster then he was with his adamantium. Adamantium clawed wolverine had enough speed to keep up with spiderman and spiderman actually questioned his speed against a adamantium wolverine.

Since bone clawed wolverine is much faster and dont have the adamantium to weigh him down then you do the math.

OneDumbG0
Adamantium Wolverine also got embarassed by Spiderman's agility in most of their later fights.

Wolverine may be faster without his adamantium, but I assure you, losing his adamantium is probably more of a handicap than retaining it in pretty much very scenario.

Battlehammer
Adamantium Wolverine also got embarassed by Spiderman's agility in most of their later fights.

Lyer. That bullshit. Logan never been embarassed by spiderman nor his agility in any fighting scenerio between the to.

OneDumbG0
Lyer. That bullshit. Logan never been embarassed by spiderman nor his agility in any fighting scenerio between the to. He sure appears embarassed by Spidey dodgin him in these two scenarios:
http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen11kx.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen27do.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideyxmen35so.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/mtu-01-16.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/mtu-01-17.jpg

And he's just regularly embarassed by his strength and attitude here:
http://img317.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r6r7xa5qq.jpg

Buy hey... I guess if you were Wolverine... and were as unflappable as you wish him to be... then you might not be so embarassed. Cheers.

Battlehammer
He sure appears embarassed by Spidey dodgin him in these two scenarios:

...........same run were hulk held 150 billion tons while calm.............

.......not to mention both colossus and rogue who are vastly stronger then spidermans webbing were unable to ripp it off...........

Night crawler was unable to tellport out of the webbing.............even though he done similar countless times..........

yea realy great evidences there.............

How was Logan embarrassed by spiderman here? All he did was dodge him...........whoopy..........thats far from embaressesing him............and Logan was being blast by am omega level mutant...........

and as for the second scan he webbed a talking pointing wolverine who claws were in..............that what we call a non fight scenerio..........

How is this a fight scenerio? A laughing wolverine is attack by spiderman, thats far from embaressing..............it another non fight scenerio.

Buy hey... I guess if you were Wolverine... and were as unflappable as you wish him to be... then you might not be so embarassed. Cheers.
Only one of the was Logan beign embarressed by spiderman in a fighting scenerio............and it was one of the most incorect portail runs ive seen.........and not a new fight.
The other events was spiderman dodging wolverine which is not embaressing wolverine with his agility...........

The other two really have nothing to do with agility and both times were non fight scenerios...............

srankmissingnin
He sure appears embarassed by Spidey dodgin him in these two scenarios:

You said their latter fights. This is their first and is inaccurate.

Not even a fight. Wolverine is uncharacteristically trying to explain the situation to Spider-man... who decides he doesn't want to listen and webs up Wolverine who is in the middle of a conversation.

... Wolverine lets people hit him all the time.

OneDumbG0
K.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Wolverine lets people hit him all the time. Then I guess since CIS is still on, then boneclaw Wolverine would let Spiderman hit him all the time too, right? laughing out loud

Battlehammer
K.
Then I guess since CIS is still on, then boneclaw Wolverine would let Spiderman hit him all the time too, right? laughing out loud

not if it could finish him...................

not sure why your laughing..............

TricksterPriest
Spider-man. no expression

Marvelknight
Spidey takes this. Wolverine's bones may be harder than normal humans. But not hard enough for Spidey to not break thorough. Spider-Man with the symbiote is also more aggressive and doesn't hold back. Plus the symbiote offers added protection and unlimited webbing.

Battlehammer
.....................Spiderman not going to be breakign through Logans bones............not easly at least.............they tear through solid metal, concrete with little effort.............there extremely durable

OneDumbG0
You've read plenty of Wolverine comics, I know this. Can you share some scans of boneclaw Wolverine cutting through solid concrete or better yet, solid metal?

Battlehammer
You've read plenty of Wolverine comics, I know this. Can you share some scans of boneclaw Wolverine cutting through solid concrete or better yet, solid metal?
don't have a scanner.

OneDumbG0
K. I'll ask jinzin and srankmissingnin for scans. Do you have at least issue numbers?

Marvelknight
don't have a scanner.

That sucks. I wanted to see that myself.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
That sucks.
yea I know

Battlehammer
K. I'll ask jinzin and srankmissingnin for scans. Do you have at least issue numbers?
yup, will take a while to get sinces there instorage, becuases I am selling my houses. should have them in a day or so, depending on the amount of work I have.

Phantom Zone

Since bone clawed wolverine is much faster and dont have the adamantium to weigh him down then you do the math.

Can you prove that. He has superhuman strength not having adamantuim is not going to make a difference.

redhotrash
Wasnt boneclaw Wolverine overpowered and had his claws snapped by Cyber? Symbiote Spidey should be better than Cyber in nearly every way.

Soljer
Can you prove that. He has superhuman strength not having adamantuim is not going to make a difference.

Taking away a third of his bodyweight isn't going to make a difference?

Metalmanx
don't have a scanner.

I think for as long as I've known you, you have not once provided a scan of your own as evidence. Maybe I'm wrong and my memory is off, but that's how I remember it.

Your stuff is always "in storage" or you're "away from home". It's a little fishy.

I, too, would love to see what kinds of materials Wolverine is able to cut through with his bone claws.

Phantom Zone
Taking away a third of his bodyweight isn't going to make a difference?

He could probably lift 2 tons without it. I don't think the weight of the skeleton will make that much difference.

python99

Cyber was the first to break Wolverine's bone claws. I can't recally too well, but I THINK I remember Rogue breaking them, too.

When Sabretooth was first introduced with adamantium, he snapped Wolverines claws like twigs. I think it was in Wolverine # 125 or 126

OneDumbG0
So where are we at this point?

An enhanced Spiderman in both scenarios.

A weaker opponent has snapped Wolverine's bones.

No scans or issue numbers of what boneclaw Wolverine has cut through.

That doesn't lead me much to think except:

Spiderman 7/10.

Acrosurge
So where are we at this point?

An enhanced Spiderman in both scenarios.

A weaker opponent has snapped Wolverine's bones.

No scans or issue numbers of what boneclaw Wolverine has cut through.

That doesn't lead me much to think except:

Spiderman 7/10. Wolverine's bones have been broken by weaker than Sabes with Adamantium. One snapped in combat with Deadpool and was not shown to regenerate (despite a more efficient healing factor) even pages later. And no, this was not during the first fight when Logan's HF was fritzed out.

Observe (from the DP respect thread), three claws on the right hand at the top of the page... then only two by the bottom.

http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27148pc.jpg

Couple pages later... still broken.

http://img304.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27176ew.jpg

Two pages after that... still hasn't healed.

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27191zs.jpg

ThorForce
Spiderman still wins.

True True

ThorForce

OneDumbG0
Spiderman 7/10. Wolverine's bones don't appear to be all that hard to break. Especially not for someone with Spidey's strength. Still waiting on scans for what boneclaw Wolverine has cut through.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hercules.

OneDumbG0
^ Huh?

Mr. Slippyfist
Bone Claws has cut Hercules.

Mindset
Proof?

Mr. Slippyfist
It was in the second Contest of Champions. Just a small panel (s) where Wolverine won.

You can believe me, or you don't have to... but there is no way I'm getting the scan, at least not before I go to bed. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Bone Claws has cut Hercules.

He didn't cut Herc, did he? I thought he just knocked him on his ass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.