superman vs wolverine (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman isnt invulnerable and he dont have super speed. Fights at normal human speed. He has everything else. Who wins. By the way even though he is a normal in durability, his powers still dont have an effect on him.

Soljer

He flies into the air and roasts Wolverine with heat vision hotter than the core of the Sun.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Superman.

Bentley
If he is not invulnerable his heat vision would kill him, unless you think being able to stand it is another unrelated power.

carver9
I almost forgot superman cant fly either

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
If he is not invulnerable his heat vision would kill him, unless you think being able to stand it is another unrelated power.

"By the way even though he is a normal in durability, his powers still dont have an effect on him."

Soljer
Fine. Superman breathes on Wolverine, freezing him in place, and THEN roasts him at temperatures hotter than the core of the sun.

Bentley
Oh yeah, then Logan is melted.

carver9
add this to the match. Wolverine isnt just going to stand there and let someone that is much slower than him hit him with heat vision. People always seems to forget that the other person will be moving also.

carver9

I put that in my post that superman powers dont have an effect on him.

Soljer

Wolverine WON'T be moving.

Superman breathed on him, remember?

Bentley
If he really has human speed then Howlett can blitz him.

carver9
Bf he really has human speed then Howlett can blitz him.

Thanks alot. You know what your talking about.
Wolverine should be able to dodge anything that superman does, since he is moving at human speed and wolverine kills 1000's of ninjas in comics that speed is >>>>>humans and he dont get touched.

Soljer
Bf he really has human speed then Howlett can blitz him.

Seriously.

If you really think that Wolverine can blitz him before he can BREATHE.....

Condor
You could chop off Superman's arms and legs too, still won't matter.

Supes screams at him and Wolvie runs away like a little girl.

His Airness
Wolverine wins easily. He speedblitzes and decapitates Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer

Seriously.

Wolverine can dodge superman before he breathes. Wolverine does have enhanced senses so he would know that superman is about to do some kind of attack and wolverine is fast enough to dodge it. Please dont let me post some speed feats of wolverine. He can run circles around superman in that state.

Bentley
To hurt Wolverine Supes has his vision that goes to the speed of thought, speed blitz is pretty much being faster than reaction. Regular non conscious breaths from Clark won't do the trick.

The issue we are discussing here is distance.

Condor
Seriously, this is like giving the edge to my Pug in a fight just because I'm fighting him on all fours.

Juntai
Shouldn't really take this guy seriously.

Bentley
Yeah, Hulk gets this kind of stipulations all the time.

Juntai
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superman/015-SupermanBatman010Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Shouldn't really take this guy seriously.

Why not take me seriously because I dont vote for the same people that you vote for to win battles. Everyone have there own opinions, when I see someone opinion, I dont down them I just tell them why I think that they would win. Thats there opinion, if they made a battle with galactus vs jubilee, if someone chooses jubilee then hey its there opinion but i will show scans to prove that they dont know what the hell theyre talking about.

Just like me and you were arguing in the cannonball vs superman fight. You didnt tell me one way that superman can beat cannonball sense he does absorb kinetic energy now and he is invulnerable (fury couldnt even hurt him) and once you hit him you get hit back with the same force you hit him with.

You never told me any way that superman could beat him, you just told me that he could. Thats like me saying that Hulk can beat silver surfer but dont give a reason to back it up. You didnt have a way for superman to beat him so you started downing the people that voted for him. A lot of people do that on this forum, to xmeat, sometimes to master bruce, etc... if you pick someone tell me how they would win, thats all im asking for.

carver9
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Enough speed to dodge that blast.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
Why not take me seriously because I dont vote for the same people that you vote for to win battles. Everyone have there own opinions, when I see someone opinion, I dont down them I just tell them why I think that they would win. Thats there opinion, if they made a battle with galactus vs jubilee, if someone chooses jubilee then hey its there opinion but i will show scans to prove that they dont know what the hell theyre talking about.

Just like me and you were arguing in the cannonball vs superman fight. You didnt tell me one way that superman can beat cannonball sense he does absorb kinetic energy now and he is invulnerable (fury couldnt even hurt him) and once you hit him you get hit back with the same force you hit him with.

You never told me any way that superman could beat him, you just told me that he could. Thats like me saying that Hulk can beat silver surfer but dont give a reason to back it up. You didnt have a way for superman to beat him so you started downing the people that voted for him. A lot of people do that on this forum, to xmeat, sometimes to master bruce, etc... if you pick someone tell me how they would win, thats all im asking for.

Because this fight is retarded. And even with your jackass stips, Superman still obliterates Logan.

What the hell is canonball gonna do to Superman? nothing. he can't hurt him. and he'll run out of gas eventually. Hell, he barely beat Gladiator, he's ****ed against supes.

Hulk beating Surfer is retarded, because they have fought at least 3 times, and Surfer bitchslapped him all 3 times.

And Soljer just gave you at least 3-4 ways Superman can win this fight.

Symmetric Chaos

Seriously.

crylaugh

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Because this fight is retarded. And even with your jackass stips, Superman still obliterates Logan.

What the hell is canonball gonna do to Superman? nothing. he can't hurt him. and he'll run out of gas eventually. Hell, he barely beat Gladiator, he's ****ed against supes.

Hulk beating Surfer is retarded, because they have fought at least 3 times, and Surfer bitchslapped him all 3 times.

And Soljer just gave you at least 3-4 ways Superman can win this fight.

I wasnt saying that hulk could beat surfer, I was just using examples and they were the character that came to mind. Tell me how superman is going to beat cannonball when fury couldnt. Superman has no way of beating cannonball, unleeeeeees superman has become a magical being that can go through cannonball force field. Cannonball took fury's best shot and took a punch from gladiator that was going to take him to the core of the sun.

To me (I know Im about to get cursed out about this) gladiator>> superman strength. The reason why I say this is because gladiator has moved planets solo but superman needed the aid of wonderwoman and martian manhunter to move a moon.

To me (I know Im about to get cursed out again) gladiator>>>superman speed. The reason why I say this is because even though people say that superman moves at the speed of light, I have never witness it saying it in any book. You all use him flying from here to there. I have actually read in a book with gladiator in it (do you see that I put READ) that gladiator was going 100 times the speed of light. The only time that I seen superman come close to that speed was when he was in a black hole and that could have helped his speed.

Cannonball took a punch from one of the most strongest beings in marvel universe and stood there without budging and delivered a punch back at him (that was at the same strength that gladiator hit him with). Superman has no way to beat cannonball where as cannonball could take superman strongest punch and hit him back with it that could luckily end up with a koed superman.

carver9
Also you do know that cannonball absorb kinetic energy. Superman heat vision, will be absorb making cannonball more powerful. Superman super breath would make cannonball more powerful and not even have an effect on cannonball. Superman superstrength would get absorbed. What other options do superman have.

The Pict
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Enough speed to dodge that blast.

Not too sure what is happening in the first panel (if anything) and it looks as if the gunman missed in the second one.
Plus Supes took out multiple people in the heat vision blast that was shown. I don't think Wolverine can dodge it.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Pict
Not too sure what is happening in the first panel (if anything) and it looks as if the gunman missed in the second one.
Plus Supes took out multiple people in the heat vision blast that was shown. I don't think Wolverine can dodge it. Actually he annihilated an army pouring across the countryside.

The Pict
Actually he annihilated an army pouring across the countryside.

laughing out loud OK, my bad. I couldn't see it very well. More props to Supes then.

Just curious but was that a mind controlled Superman or something? I don't imagine him killing all those people.

carver9
Plus Supes took out multiple people in the heat vision blast that was shown. I don't think Wolverine can dodge it.

Ok, captain america can see bullets moving in slow motion. Wolverine>captain america speed. Wolverine can see and react before getting hit by superman. Wolverine has dodged blast from, phoenix, havok, cyclops,gladiator, ironman,etc....
What would make superman any different, especially since he is only moving at human speed. Wolverine speed blitz him before he reacts. Or wolverine just dodge his heat vision and then speed blitz him.

Ok, this dont make any sense to me. You all say that superman will speed blitz thor before he does anything because superman is faster but when superman is put against someone that is much faster than him he cant still get speed blitzed. Superman has a lot of fans. Superman can speed blitz but other people cant when he cant. WOW, I think Im about to sick

carver9
laughing out loud OK, my bad. I couldn't see it very well. More props to Supes then.

Just curious but was that a mind controlled Superman or something? I don't imagine him killing all those people.

It wasnt people, it was a army of doomsday clones that didnt show any kind of speed and was even getting beat up by batman. Batman in that comic killed about 20 of them himself.

carver9
Wolverine>>>>>>doomsday clones (in that comic)
I can go as far as gambit >>>>> doomsday clones

Symmetric Chaos
It wasnt people, it was a army of doomsday clones that didnt show any kind of speed and was even getting beat up by batman. Batman in that comic killed about 20 of them himself.

You're missing the fact that the blast of HV is massive.

The Pict

Was that in Batman/Superman? embarrasment If so I actually read that. Bad memory.

Anyway Wolverine still won't be dodging the blast.

carver9
Was that in Batman/Superman? embarrasment If so I actually read that. Bad memory.

Anyway Wolverine still won't be dodging the blast.

He have dodged a lot bigger and has also taken a nuke to the chest and heal immediately.

Juntai
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/blownaway.jpg

carver9
Also got incinerated during the civil war saga (cant think of his name that did it) all the way down to the bone, no skin left and healed immediately.

carver9
Speed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742029
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-18.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-17.jpg

Superman wont even get the chance to react.

taking a nuke and healing immediately
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742795

Estacado
Superman uses ice breath and game over.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman uses ice breath and game over.

How when he wont have time to even think about a ice breath.

Validus
Ice breath followed by a toss into the sun, a strategy given to him by The Sentry. I read this in a bio.

Validus
How when he wont have time to even think about a ice breath.
The speed Superman uses for this thought processes is entirely independent of his conventional super speed. This was shown in the OYL Superman arc.

batdude123
WOW, I think Im about to sick

You want to know what makes me want to puke? How you think a guy with claws and low level superhuman physical stats is gonna punk a guy with heat vision, T-Vo, ice breath, a high frequency sonic attack, super reflexes (you never said anything about limiting his reflexes, just his combat and travelling speed), etc.

Shit, give me the heat vision or ice breath ALONE and I'd still own the shit out of Wolverine.

If you think Wolverine is going to jump across the battle field and slash at Superman before he simply LOOKS at Logan, then you're more retarded than I originally thought. erm And trust me, I never held you very high on the totem pole in the first place.

Bentley
I was assuming Supes had not super speed of any kind, not super reflexes or process. I also said it depends to distance, and any ranged fight would be in the monster powered ex-brick.

carver9
Originally posted by Validus
Ice breath followed by a toss into the sun, a strategy given to him by The Sentry. I read this in a bio.

are you still stuck on that bio thing. I havent posted a bio in a long time. By the way wolverine has a chance to react before superman pull out a heat or ice attack. Do you not see the scans of wolverine speed compared to a human.

If superman even thinks about trying to throw wolverine into the sun he is dead. With superman being much slower than wolverine, wolverine can attack before superman can and land a blow much faster than superman. Like I said hand ninja>>>>>>human speed and wolverine carve them up before they even think about an attack.

His Airness
Originally posted by batdude123
You want to know what makes me want to puke? How you think a guy with claws and low level superhuman physical stats is gonna punk a guy with heat vision, T-Vo, ice breath, a high frequency sonic attack, super reflexes (you never said anything about limiting his reflexes, just his combat and travelling speed), etc.

Shit, give me the heat vision or ice breath ALONE and I'd still own the shit out of Wolverine.

If you think Wolverine is going to jump across the battle field and slash at Superman before he simply LOOKS at Logan, then you're more retarded than I originally thought. erm And trust me, I never held you very high on the totem pole in the first place.

Blasphemy! Wolverine pawns all!!!!! cool

Estacado
are you still stuck on that bio thing. I havent posted a bio in a long time. By the way wolverine has a chance to react before superman pull out a heat or ice attack. Do you not see the scans of wolverine speed compared to a human.

If superman even thinks about trying to throw wolverine into the sun he is dead. With superman being much slower than wolverine, wolverine can attack before superman can and land a blow much faster than superman. Like I said hand ninja>>>>>>human speed and wolverine carve them up before they even think about an attack.
Too bad that Superman is not a human....

Validus
You're using hand ninjas to prove Wolverine can beat Kal? ermmnone

Bentley
Yeah, I thought that was odd too.

Juntai
You're using hand ninjas to prove Wolverine can beat Kal? ermmnone That style of debating is why I have him on ignore, and recommended earlier in the thread that no one take the kid seriously.

batdude123

Superman's reflexes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's.

You never said his reflexes were hindered, just his speed.

This fight lasts all but one second (maybe less). One look, and Logan is melted.

laughing out loud

If Spetz were on right now, he'd have a heart attack.

And when he got back from the hospital, he'd beat the shit out of carver.

carver9

lol out loud. Well thats your opinion. Im not going to stoop to your level with insults but i am going to say that lex beat the hell out of superman in a fist to fist fight but lex fighting wolverine without wolverine letting him wouldnt dream about letting lex him.

I can tell on these forums that superman isnt going to lose, no matter what you take away from him. You have someone that has tagged quicksilver and speed demon against someone that dont have no kind of speed and he still lose.

Wolverine has a good chance to dodge superman or even get there before superman even attack (showed you 3 scans of this) but superman still wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Too bad that Superman is not a human....

I know that he isnt a human but he have human speed.

Validus
lol out loud.
ermmnone

masterbruce
ermmnone

laughing out loud

carver9
Superman's reflexes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's.

You never said his reflexes were hindered, just his speed.

This fight lasts all but one second (maybe less). One look, and Logan is melted.

laughing out loud

If Spetz were on right now, he'd have a heart attack.

And when he got back from the hospital, he'd beat the shit out of carver.

You know to have quick reflexes you would need to have speed to cover it. Superman reflexes is worth sh** in this fight. Why the hell didnt superman use his quick reflexes when solomon grundy slapped him around, wait let me guess because solomon grundy has super speed also.

Why didnt superman use super reflexes when equus slashed him across the chest. I can keep going with the people that have tagged superman that dont have any sort of speed but superman has quick reflexes.

carver9
ermmnone

Im referring to this battle he have human speed.

Bentley
You know to have quick reflexes you would need to have speed to cover it. Superman reflexes is worth sh** in this fight. Why the hell didnt superman use his quick reflexes when solomon grundy slapped him around, wait let me guess because solomon grundy has super speed also.

Why didnt superman use super reflexes when equus slashed him across the chest. I can keep going with the people that have tagged superman that dont have any sort of speed but superman has quick reflexes.

CIS?

batdude123
lol out loud.

Laugh out loud out loud?

ermmnone

Well thats your opinion. Im not going to stoop to your level with insults but i am going to say that lex beat the hell out of superman in a fist to fist fight but lex fighting wolverine without wolverine letting him wouldnt dream about letting lex him.

And when the hell has Lex ever done this without use of kryptonite?

In Post Crisis continuity, even?

H2H fight means shit here anyway, considering Kal has all of his other attacks here sans durability and super speed.

I can tell on these forums that superman isnt going to lose, no matter what you take away from him. You have someone that has tagged quicksilver and speed demon against someone that dont have no kind of speed and he still lose.

So, you made this fight because your pissed Superman is so much better than your favorite character? confused

Ouch, you just pwned yourself, kid.

And the reason Superman still wins this fight is because he's so far above Wolverine in the first place it's not even funny.

Wolverine has a good chance to dodge superman or even get there before superman even attack (showed you 3 scans of this) but superman still wins.

I don't understand why you're not getting this.

Superman's reflexes are 1000000X better than Logan's.

Logan isn't dodging shit here.

carver9
by the way Im not the only one that agreed that superman will lose this and it seems to be the same people that is arguing that superman will win this fight that is always on superman vs thread voting for him. Validus,batdude123,Juntai, i have never seen you all vote against superman, ever. I have went to about 5 superman fight and everyone I went to, you all are them (batdude123 your not on all of them but some.) and you voted for superman on every last one of them. No wonder you get angry when someone vote against superman. When you all put a comment and its in a superman thread, if i have to talk against you, whatever comment you put Im going to agree with it because its pointless to argue with people that only vote for one person.

masterbruce
by the way Im not the only one that agreed that superman will lose this and it seems to be the same people that is arguing that superman will win this fight that is always on superman vs thread voting for him. Validus,batdude123,Juntai, i have never seen you all vote against superman, ever. I have went to about 5 superman fight and everyone I went to, you all are them (batdude123 your not on all of them but some.) and you voted for superman on every last one of them. No wonder you get angry when someone vote against superman. When you all put a comment and its in a superman thread, if i have to talk against you, whatever comment you put Im going to agree with it because its pointless to argue with people that only vote for one person.

try putting Superman against Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, etc ... and I'm sure some of 'these people' will vote against Superman

batdude123

Where were Wolverine's reflexes or god-like fighting skills when Cyclops judo flipped him over his head?

Where were Wolverine's reflexes when he was pwned by a deer? crylaugh

Your shitty logic can be applied to a lot of things.

Reflexes determine who gets the first attack in this fight. Who needs speed when your reflexes are better and you can just look at someone to beat them?

Naturally, since Superman's reflexes are so much better than Wolverine's, one zap and Wolverine is fried.

The same Equus he speedblitzed the shit out of? confused

Correct, Superman's reflexes are a million times better than Logan's. And that's really being generous to the little furball.

carver9
Laugh out loud out loud?

ermmnone

And when the hell has Lex ever done this without use of kryptonite?

In Post Crisis continuity, even?

H2H fight means shit here anyway, considering Kal has all of his other attacks here sans durability and super speed.

So, you made this fight because your pissed Superman is so much better than your favorite character? confused

Ouch, you just pwned yourself, kid.

And the reason Superman still wins this fight is because he's so far above Wolverine in the first place it's not even funny.

I don't understand why you're not getting this.

Superman's reflexes are 1000000X better than Logan's.

Logan isn't dodging shit here.

Yo dont seem to get that superman has human speed so his reflex aint shit without speed. If you gave quick silver good reflexes and cap have good reflexes, who reflexe would shine more, quicksilver because he have speed to back it up. Superman speed is gone, diminished, waisted, drained, invisible, soak up, (cant think of anything else but you get it.). There was no need to get rid of any kind of reflexe since he dont have any kind of speed to back it up.

I know how far superman is over wolverine. I know how great of a character superman is (one of my favorite). I know how powerful superman is but what makes him what he is, is his durability and speed. Without that a man with a gun could kill him.

By the way wolverine isnt my favorite character, hes one of my favorites (him and supes is about a tie.) but my favorite is juggernaut. If you look at all the juggernaut fights you will see my post on there.

I have no reason to be pissed at superman since I do by his comics. I just hate the fact that on these forums the guy never lose when there are people that is a 1000 times more powerful than him.

carver9
Originally posted by masterbruce
try putting Superman against Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, etc ... and I'm sure some of 'these people' will vote against Superman

I already been to those threads and they voted for superman on each of them. I didnt go to the thanos thread yet, Im going now to see who they voted for.

carver9
Where were Wolverine's reflexes or god-like fighting skills when Cyclops judo flipped him over his head?

Reflexes determine who gets the first attack in this fight. Who needs speed when your reflexes are better and you can just look at someone to beat them?

Naturally, since Superman's reflexes are so much better than Wolverine's, one zap and Wolverine is fried.

Correct, Superman's reflexes are a million times better than Logan's. And that's really being generous to the little furball.

I do agree with you superman reflexes is a million times faster than wolverine IF SUPERMAN DIDNT HAVE HUMAN SPEED. Answer this for me, who reflexes is better, mines or bruce lee.

batdude123
Yo dont seem to get that superman has human speed so his reflex aint shit without speed. If you gave quick silver good reflexes and cap have good reflexes, who reflexe would shine more, quicksilver because he have speed to back it up. Superman speed is gone, diminished, waisted, drained, invisible, soak up, (cant think of anything else but you get it.). There was no need to get rid of any kind of reflexe sense he dont have any kind of speed to back it up.

Are you seriously that dense? no expression

Faster reflexes equates to faster thought processing speed which equates to the first move being made in a fight.

Regardless if I have human speed or not, I can still see you moving in super slow motion. Then all I have to do is fry you with my heat vision and the game is over.

It's the same situation here. It doesn't matter that he has normal speed or not... Wolverine's going down.

It's almost sad how you don't get that. erm

His Airness
Yo dont seem to get that superman has human speed so his reflex aint shit without speed. If you gave quick silver good reflexes and cap have good reflexes, who reflexe would shine more, quicksilver because he have speed to back it up. Superman speed is gone, diminished, waisted, drained, invisible, soak up, (cant think of anything else but you get it.). There was no need to get rid of any kind of reflexe since he dont have any kind of speed to back it up.

I know how far superman is over wolverine. I know how great of a character superman is (one of my favorite). I know how powerful superman is but what makes him what he is, is his durability and speed. Without that a man with a gun could kill him.

By the way wolverine isnt my favorite character, hes one of my favorites (him and supes is about a tie.) but my favorite is juggernaut. If you look at all the juggernaut fights you will see my post on there.

I have no reason to be pissed at superman since I do by his comics. I just hate the fact that on these forums the guy never lose when there are people that is a 1000 times more powerful than him.

GET EM! gunsmilie

batdude123
I do agree with you superman reflexes is a million times faster than wolverine IF SUPERMAN DIDNT HAVE HUMAN SPEED. Answer this for me, who reflexes is better, mines or bruce lee.

Superman's reflexes are entirely separate from how fast he moves.

So this "point" your trying to make is entirely moot.

Validus
I already been to those threads and they voted for superman on each of them. I didnt go to the thanos thread yet, Im going now to see who they voted for.
Superman Vs Thor = 87 to 58 in favor of Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/344165_1-superman-vs-thor

Superman Vs Silver Surfer = 162 to 82
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/29475_1-silver-surfer-vs-superman

Trying to the paint KMC as Superman biased (because we think he can beat Wolverine haermm ) reeks of ignorance considering he was polled as the most hated character on this Vs forum.

His Airness
Superman's reflexes are entirely separate from how fast he moves.

So this "point" your trying to make is entirely moot.

You know he's right. Wolverine completely pawns Superman!!!! 2guns

His Airness

Trying to the paint KMC as Superman biased (because we think he can beat Wolverine haermm ) reeks of ignorance considering he was polled as the most hated character on this Vs forum.

Come on now, you know Superman loses to Wolverine. boxing

Juntai

Trying to the paint KMC as Superman biased (because we think he can beat Wolverine haermm ) reeks of ignorance considering he was polled as the most hated character on this Vs forum. Yep, he certainly was.

At one time, he was actually behind Hulk in the Superman vs Hulk thread, but that was a long time ago. He since passed him up by a long shot.

Validus
I forgot the Thanos/Superman thread. 69-26 Thanos.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434228

Let's not forget this little gem.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/335878_1-silver-surfer-thor-vs-jla

His Airness
Yep, he certainly was.

At one time, he was actually behind Hulk in the Superman vs Hulk thread, but that was a long time ago. He since passed him up by a long shot.

Well that isn't right. The Hulk definitely pawns Superman. What poster in their right mind would think otherwise?

carver9
Now I never said that hulk would beat superman, Ever, when superman has every power that hulk has plus more. Juntai you have no reason to talk since on every one of those threads that Validus put up you voted for superman.

By the way I know for a fact that a full powered superman would destroy wolverine in his sleep but a superman that has a weakness (like normal human speed and cant fly) will fall but like I said thats my opinion and trust me I wont down your opinion because some of them were good opinions.

Soljer
....Heat vision that spreads large enough to engulf a moon. Wolverine can't dodge it. Game over.

no expression.

masterbruce
....Heat vision that spreads large enough to engulf a moon. Wolverine can't dodge it. Game over.

no expression.

no offense, but that would seem like a PIS feat.

capt it up

so no low end feats are the norm?

ya cyclopes judo throwing wolverine made a lot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

ugg superman wins, but don't be putting such carbage events that are very low end feats for wolverine.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
no offense, but that would seem like a PIS feat.

What the f**k?

Why would that be PIS? What plot point did it serve?

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
so no low end feats are the norm?

ya cyclopes judo throwing wolverine made a lot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

ugg superman wins, but don't be putting such carbage events that are very low end feats for wolverine.

You misunderstood my post.

Carver was using low showings to "try" to back his claims. I merely applied his own logic in the other direction to show him how faulty his reasoning was. erm

I don't use those as the norm for Wolverine at all.

capt it up
You misunderstood my post.

Carver was using low showings to "try" to back his claims. I merely applied his own logic in the other direction to show him how faulty his reasoning was. erm

I don't use those as the norm for Wolverine at all.
oh my bad I missed what carver had typed

oh by the way how you been? Have not seen you in quite a while.

batdude123
oh my bad I missed what carver had typed

oh by the way how you been? Have not seen you in quite a while.

I'm pretty good, capt. smile

You?

capt it up
I'm pretty good, capt. smile

You?

not bad schools almost over.

were have you been? You have not posted much for the last month or more. What you been up too? Did you have a nice easter?

batdude123
not bad schools almost over.

were have you been? You have not posted much for the last month or more. What you been up too? Did you have a nice easter?

I've been keeping pretty busy with school work. Easter was very nice for me.

How about you?

His Airness
I've been keeping pretty busy with work. Easter was very nice for me.

How about you?

How old are you?

Juntai
Abomination vs Superman?
Classic abomination wins this. Noone can take hulk down with 3 punches and he accomplished that. It might take 4 punches for him to take supes out of the fight but it can be done.

Superman vs Hulk?
Im going to feel stupid for saying this because I always argued different but the more things that I see of hulk and what he is capable of, the more I believe that he could thrash superman. By the way on hulks bio (I still hate the hulk), it states that he is the strongest being to ever walk the earth and could be the strongest being in the universe.

Superman vs Apocalypse?
To me I think that apocalypse (since he does have the power to create or mimic any power that he wants) can beat mongul and I think that he would give superman hell and if apocalypse is written correctly or use his power effectively I think that he can also beat superman.

canonball vs Superman vs Captain Marvel
cannonball wins. He does have the ability to absorb kinetic energy and that all that the other two dish out.

Thor vs Superman
thor 9/10 without the power gem, just regular thor.

and now Wolverine vs Superman.
Speed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742029
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-18.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-17.jpg

Superman wont even get the chance to react.

taking a nuke and healing immediately
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742795

batdude123
Originally posted by His Airness
How old are you?

Check my edited post.

Might put your mind at ease. ermm

capt it up
I've been keeping pretty busy with school work. Easter was very nice for me.

How about you?

that sucks that you have been busy with work what do you do? My easter was great I was able to relax for a bit.

batdude123
that sucks that you have been busy with work what do you do? My easter was great I was able to relax for a bit.

I go to school. stick out tongue

Check the edited post. embarrasment

His Airness
Check my edited post.

Might put your mind at ease. ermm

Under or above 20?

capt it up
I go to school. stick out tongue

Check the edited post. embarrasment
hahahahaha my bad lol. Were do you go to school? I am guessing your in college like my self?

Validus
I just looked at Batdude's profile. Who knew this section of KMC had so many cool people? shrug

*NOTE*: Zero sarcasm in above sentence

batdude123
Under or above 20?

Under.

batdude123
hahahahaha my bad lol. Were do you go to school? I am guessing your in college like my self?

IU

Validus
IU
What's IU?

batdude123
I just looked at Batdude's profile. Who knew this section of KMC had so many cool people? shrug

Do you wanna be taken off? ermmnone

Juntai

*NOTE*: Zero sarcasm in above sentence Yeah too bad those guys dont post more and we get guys like Carver instead.

batdude123
What's IU?

What the f**k?

Indiana University.

Juntai
Hey Validus, whereabouts are you in IL?

Juntai
Uhh, nevermind, your location says Chicago.
doh.

Validus
What the f**k?

Indiana University.
It could have been Iowa or your way of saying U of I(llinois) which is where I go. ermmnone

His Airness
Who here besides Batdude is in College?

Juntai
It could have been Iowa or your way of saying U of I(llinois) which is where I go. ermmnone You go to U of I in Champaign?
I'm in Bloomington.

Symmetric Chaos
Who here besides Batdude is in College?

leftright

batdude123
It could have been Iowa or your way of saying U of I(llinois) which is where I go. ermmnone

haermm @ me going to Iowa.

batdude123
I'm in Bloomington.

eek!

Do you go to the comic store on campus?

TricksterPriest

I didn't make the list.............. sad

Validus
You go to U of I in Champaign?
I'm in Bloomington.
Yup. I say Chicago because its where my parents stay. Plus Champaign is boring as hell when the basketball season ends. ermmnone

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I didn't make the list.............. sad

You sure about that? ermmnone

capt it up
IU
cool I go to hartford university

TricksterPriest
You sure about that? ermmnone

big grin Wusha. thanks dude. thumb up

batdude123
cool I go to hartford university

How do you like it?

capt it up
How do you like it?
not bad hows your school? I may transferr schools though

Big Sexy
Who here besides Batdude is in College? UCF

batdude123
not bad hows your school? I may transferr schools though

I love IU.

capt it up
I love IU.
thats good dude .

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Big Sexy
UCF UFC?
What fighter are you then?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
UFC?
What fighter are you then? Andre arlowski wink I'm wearing the teeth now.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Andre arlowski wink I'm wearing the teeth now. I was actually going to ask if you were him...
And then say that you're my idol!
in_love

*you spelt your name wrong*

WorldWarHulk
F*cking no show post...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I was actually going to ask if you were him...
And then say that you're my idol!
in_love

*you spelt your name wrong* Drunk plus Tim Sylvia still haunts me all the time sad. I see his face everywhere.

Soljer
I wonder if the majority of this site is High school, College, or older.

And by this site, I mean the comic book section, stick out tongue.

I go to UNT, myself, but I transferred, and will be attending UT next semester.

carver9
Abomination vs Superman?

Superman vs Hulk?

Superman vs Apocalypse?

canonball vs Superman vs Captain Marvel

Thor vs Superman

and now Wolverine vs Superman.

You got me, I admit my defeat. But now Im going to do the same to you about superman beating everyone but i dont know how you bring the old post up that someone typed.

abhilegend
Couldn't resist bumping this thread.

srankmissingnin
The last time anyone posted in this thread we didn't know Andrei Arlovski sucked yet. lol

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Couldn't resist bumping this thread.

Why are you purposely pulling up these threads.? Can you stop that please.

JakeTheBank

Think.

abhilegend
Just for fun carv. If you are so sensitive, I would stop.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Just for fun carv. If you are so sensitive, I would stop.

Lol...its not getting to me, I'm just trying to understand my thought process back then.

Hyperion Prime
This thread topic is funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.