Beta Ray Bill vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
Bloodlust Thor

Vs

Thanos

Mider999
no tech involved by the way from either side.

Bentley
Mmmmmh...Thanos still wins easy.

Mider999
how i thought that the hammer could steal souls, and BRF and open black holes and such.

Mider999
i say thor uses his brain and straps on the gauntlets and powers the hammer up with a godblast and sends thanos to his bride forever.

Estacado
I say no.

Mider999
i say stop being a fanboy, logically thor using his brains should wield that hammer to an extent that could take out thanos, he could power it up fully and then release all the energy on thanos, or BRF into limbo, heck he might open a black hole on him. Or he could just steal thanos soul cant the hammer do that, as i remeber the hammer takes the energy you use on it and sends it back he could just use it to block all thanos attacks, and send them back.

TricksterPriest
I put you on ignore, but I felt I had to address something monumentally stupid you said. you said Godblast. Thor can do the godblast, Bill can't. BRB IS NOT A GOD, HENCE, NO GODBLAST! miffed

And there is no way in hell that Thanos loses here.

Mider999
i changed it to thor vs thanos trickster priest im glad you put me on ignore now i wont have to listen to your petty insults.

Estacado
The title still says BRB vs Thanos...
Anyway how about you read upon Thanos?

Mider999
how about you tell me how thanos wins this fight and stop giving me lame replys, i have read plenty on thanos i told you that before.

Estacado
Nah you didn't.

Mider999
yeah i do your the thanos expert so answer the questions

thor can use these attacks on thanos so you tell me how he'll stop them

the attack where thor absorbs and then sends energy back but its stronger

thor puts on his gauntlets and uses a godblast

thor steals thanos soul.

Thor sends thanos to another dimension where he cant escape

thor opens a black hole on thanos since thor is stronger then the surfer he should be able to do this.

TricksterPriest
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,126171.0.html

RESPECT THE MAD TITAN!

Mider999
ive been to his respect threads........now shoo or give me an explenation how he stops these attacks ive listed.

Estacado
Originally posted by Mider999

thor steals thanos soul.

thor opens a black hole on thanos since thor is stronger then the surfer he should be able to do this.
Cool.....cool.herbeyes

Symmetric Chaos

I suppose he could move and he's see it coming since the attack takes time and Thanos is a genius sohe'd know what to look for.

thor steals thanos soul.

What?

Why wouldn't Thanos be able to escape?

Thanos has survived black holes before. When has Thor done this? Why wouldn't making a black hole kill Thor?

Acrosurge

thor steals thanos soul.

thor opens a black hole on thanos since thor is stronger then the surfer he should be able to do this. Your thread title says Beta Ray Bill v. Thanos. Who is fighting Thanos here, Thor or BrB?

Bentley
He could fight both and still win easily, this guy think Thanos is a chump, I have no obligation to explain how people are wrong every single time.

His Airness
Thanos easily.

Soljer
Thanos could ***** Thor and Beta simultaneously.

Gimme a break.

The Fake Macoy
I'd post the scan of Thanos nearly killing Thor and Thing, but it's not worth the effort.

dvampire
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos could ***** Thor and Beta simultaneously.

Gimme a break.

No he couldn't.

mykke
Thanos is Thor + BRB superior in EVERY way. Faster, stronger, WAY smarter, better fighting skills, extremely powerful energy attacks, molecular manipulation. Thanos has punked Thor on more than one occasion, he wins this 10/10.

dvampire
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I'd post the scan of Thanos nearly killing Thor and Thing, but it's not worth the effort.

Thanos with the power gem didn't put down M. Thor, only Thing. He's never put Thor down under his own power.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanos with the power gem didn't put down M. Thor, only Thing. He's never put Thor down under his own power. I have a question...

WHAT?!?!

dvampire
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I have a question...

WHAT?!?!

Read the post again.

WorldWarHulk
Read the post again. Except, Thanos never fought Thing with the Power Gem.

Not to mention Thanos beat real Thor, and yes, Thanos turned M. Thor to glass and smashed him, so I guess that isn't a win in your book?

Mider999
you guys never explained how thanos can beat thor if thor used his brain and yeah you should explain how, thanos turning thor into glass was when he had the IG thanks, thor should just BRF into a hell dimension or take his soul or better yet send him into a black hole.

celestialdemon
Thanos wins this. Just look at the numerous times he's spanked him.

Mider999
yeah but thor has also been spanked by hulk and you all know thor is stronger then surfer thus he's above hulk, none of you have given me one good defense to the smashing thor can give thanos if he used his weapons and powers properly.

Symmetric Chaos
yeah but thor has also been spanked by hulk and you all know thor is stronger then surfer thus he's above hulk, none of you have given me one good defense to the smashing thor can give thanos if he used his weapons and powers properly.

Actually I gave you a response and you never responded to it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestialdemon

And you have yet to post any actual on panel proof showing Thor can beat Thanos. If Thor could beat him, he would have done it by now. He's had plenty of opportunities.

dvampire
Except, Thanos never fought Thing with the Power Gem.

Not to mention Thanos beat real Thor, and yes, Thanos turned M. Thor to glass and smashed him, so I guess that isn't a win in your book?

He fougt Thing and Thor with the power gem in IG. He turned M Thor into glass by using the IG, not under his own power. Again, Thanos has never beaten Thor period.

Mider999
let me see why cant thanos escape another dimension........because when he was traped in another dimension he needed help to get out didnt he.

hmm yup the hammer is suppose to steal souls from what ive read on here

and he's servived black holes.......did he come out unscratched like nothing or was he a tiny bitt messed up, and thats PIS anyway not even light escapes a black hole its even been thought that the time near a black hole slows down to much power for thanos to handle

oh yeah and how about thor gets his gauntlets on and charges up for a godblast and just kills thanos

if thanos tried using his energy powers on thor, thor could just absorb the power with the hammer and shoot it back.

WorldWarHulk
He fougt Thing and Thor with the power gem in IG. He turned M Thor into glass by using the IG, not under his own power. Again, Thanos has never beaten Thor period. Wait... you must be reading a different story or something...

OK, since Thanos has never beaten Thor, what the f*ck is this?
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3392/m2in1ksa0228td3.th.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6695/m2in1ksa0231ut0.th.jpg

Certainly not IG, and certainly not a fake ass Thor.

Another thing...
Thor has never transported anyone to another dimension in the middle of Thor actually fighting them.
Especially not someone on Thanos's level.

Thor has only stolen one soul in his career, and that was from his brother Loki. Another being not close to Thanos's level.

Thor to my knowledge, has never created a black hole in the middle of a fight, or even created a black hole, that I remember.

Thor has tried to redirect all of Thanos's energies back on him (with the addition to his hammer), and it ended, when Thanos didn't have a scratch on him.

Ha!
Godblast, you mean the thing he's only done three times in his career?
Exitar, who suprisingly wasn't fighting back.

Galactus, who suprisingly wasn't fighting back, or even acknowledging him.

Juggernaut, who gave Thor the time to charge his G blast up.
Ya, so, Thanos is doing what, exactly in this fight?

Mider999
whats your point with the godblast thing.......thanos is not on exitar, or galactus level and when it comes to durability he's not on juggernauts level either.

And thor is stronger then surfer, surfer can make black holes why couldnt thor

and this is a fight where he's using his brain if he wants to actually win he can use BRF if he wants, just cause he's not normally written that way dont mean he cant do it.

Symmetric Chaos
whats your point with the godblast thing.......thanos is not on exitar, or galactus level and when it comes to durability he's not on juggernauts level either.

He could disrupt the attack while Thor is getting ready.

1) Proof that Thor > Surfer
2) Evidence that Thor's power can be used to make a black hole

WorldWarHulk

and this is a fight where he's using his brain if he wants to actually win he can use BRF if he wants, just cause he's not normally written that way dont mean he cant do it. I mean, if you read, that he won't have the time, and he will actually be fighting Thor, not trying to fight Ego the Living Planet, or Thor won't be inside his brain, or, will Thanos be fighting the New Warriors.
*all the stipulations that Thor used a Godblast under*

Good logic... almost. Not to mention the fact that it's wrong...

So, you figure Thor gets to use, powers he never uses, and he will fight smart, while Thanos's brain got replaced by Drax's?
Because that's what it seems like...

dvampire
Wait... you must be reading a different story or something...

OK, since Thanos has never beaten Thor, what the f*ck is this?

Certainly not IG, and certainly not a fake ass Thor.

Another thing...
Thor has never transported anyone to another dimension in the middle of Thor actually fighting them.
Especially not someone on Thanos's level.

Thor has only stolen one soul in his career, and that was from his brother Loki. Another being not close to Thanos's level.

Thor to my knowledge, has never created a black hole in the middle of a fight, or even created a black hole, that I remember.

Thor has tried to redirect all of Thanos's energies back on him (with the addition to his hammer), and it ended, when Thanos didn't have a scratch on him.

Ha!
Godblast, you mean the thing he's only done three times in his career?
Exitar, who suprisingly wasn't fighting back.

Galactus, who suprisingly wasn't fighting back, or even acknowledging him.

Juggernaut, who gave Thor the time to charge his G blast up.
Ya, so, Thanos is doing what, exactly in this fight?

Do you even know what you post?

Those scans you posted are from IG. He was using the power gem. After those two scans you posted, M. Thor still stands and doesn't fall.

Mider999
...........what are you talking about..........its one of his powers if he can use it then he can use it........get over it.

dvampire
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He could disrupt the attack while Thor is getting ready.

1) Proof that Thor > Surfer
2) Evidence that Thor's power can be used to make a black hole

Proof has already been proven when Thor beat Surfer and has never lost to Surfer yet.

celestialdemon

Because Thanos isn't going to be stupid and just stand there while Thor charges it up. He's not going to give Thor that time.

One because Thor may be physically stronger than SS but he doesn't have more power. Two because that's not part of Thor's power. If you assume Thor can make black hols because SS can and Thor is stronger, than you can also say that Thanos can create black holes because he's stronger than SS.

and this is a fight where he's using his brain if he wants to actually win he can use BRF if he wants, just cause he's not normally written that way dont mean he cant do it.

Do me a favor. I've seen a few fights with Thor, but I've never seen him actually do a BFR. Can you show me him doing one?

Skeets
Proof has already been proven when Thor beat Surfer and has never lost to Surfer yet.
Thor's never beaten Surfer in a straight up fight.

WorldWarHulk

Those scans you posted are from IG. He was using the power gem. After those two scans you posted, M. Thor still stands and doesn't fall. Did you read IG, or any comics involving Thanos for that matter?

That was the real Thor, and... as you can see in the second scan, he was down.

Here is the cover:
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8031/m2in1ksa0200xx8.th.jpg
Don't insult me, when you have no idea what you're talking about.
Shoo!

...........what are you talking about..........its one of his powers if he can use it then he can use it........get over it.
Except, it takes about a minute to charge.
Look it up.

dvampire
Originally posted by Skeets
Thor's never beaten Surfer in a straight up fight.

Thor has beaten Surfer in a straight up fight.

Mider999
do me a favor stop telling me what the guy can do during a fight or not, fine you wanna know a fight where he used BFR against juggernaut happy he even cut off juggernaut from his power's why cant he cut off thanos from the power cosmic, then bash his skull in while he can, cyttorak is certainly stronger then thanos.

just cause he never has done something dont mean he cant.

and why wouldnt thanos just stand there, he was just letting odin bumbard him with all kindsa attacks, he is also arragent maybe thor will taunt him into standing there to see if he cant take it.

Skeets
Thor has beaten Surfer in a straight up fight.
Care to show me?

dvampire
Did you read IG, or any comics involving Thanos for that matter?

Here is the cover:
Shoo!

That was M. Thor. The same Thor that KOed Thanos with his hammer, giving DD the chance to try to steal it.

Faceman
Did you read IG, or any comics involving Thanos for that matter?

Here is the cover:
Shoo!

Except, it takes about a minute to charge.
Look it up. Calm down biggy, or ill get guy222 to come in here and calm you down... big grin

dvampire
Care to show me?

Read Blood and Thunder.

dvampire
Care to show me?

Read Blood and Thunder.

WorldWarHulk
That was M. Thor. The same Thor that KOed Thanos with his hammer, giving DD the chance to try to steal it. ...
no expression

You're talking to someone who has the comic right in front of him...

Skeets
Thor was amped,hardly a straight up fight.

celestialdemon
Nor was Surfer trying to hurt Thor. He wanted to help him.

Skeets
Knowing dvampire..he'll just ignore that...ermmnone

celestialdemon
do me a favor stop telling me what the guy can do during a fight or not, fine you wanna know a fight where he used BFR against juggernaut happy he even cut off juggernaut from his power's why cant he cut off thanos from the power cosmic, then bash his skull in while he can, cyttorak is certainly stronger then thanos.

just cause he never has done something dont mean he cant.

and why wouldnt thanos just stand there, he was just letting odin bumbard him with all kindsa attacks, he is also arragent maybe thor will taunt him into standing there to see if he cant take it.

Um, no, you have to assume that a character can't do something if they've never shown the ability to. Otherwise, people would come up with all kinds of powers they claim their favorite characters can do.

I saw the BFR on Juggernaut. Interesting how he did that after he had help from Namorita and Firestorm to actually trap Juggernaut first. He doesn't have that luxury here.

Thanos only stood there and let Odin hit him once. After that, all attacks from Odin were during the battle. Thor wouldn't have enough time to charge his godblast.

kgkg
Knowing dvampire..he'll just ignore that...ermmnone laughing out loud

Skeets
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing out loud
Out from the Shadows eh?

kgkg
Out from the Shadows eh? yup sup man long time big grin it's time for a new sig lol

Estacado
Thanos with the power gem didn't put down M. Thor, only Thing. He's never put Thor down under his own power.
What are you talking about he one shoted Thor even before he got his 2 upgrades.Also you think that Superman can beat Thanos.... no expression

Estacado

Those scans you posted are from IG. He was using the power gem. After those two scans you posted, M. Thor still stands and doesn't fall.
What the **** are you talking about??????????

mykke
dude this is a hilarious argument, the two backing thor have shown NO proof, and are using speculation. The other maybe 10+ ppl saying thanos would mop thor have given proof, only to have said proof tossed back in their face without any counter-arguments.

Thanos > Thor, he has on panel, he would do even better under forum rules. Its just obvious to anyone that has read marvel, i have no clue how this is actually being argued.

DevilGoblin
BRB kills horribly Thanos or Darkseid at least 7/10.

Supreme being
Originally posted by mykke
dude this is a hilarious argument, the two backing thor have shown NO proof, and are using speculation. The other maybe 10+ ppl saying thanos would mop thor have given proof, only to have said proof tossed back in their face without any counter-arguments.

Thanos > Thor, he has on panel, he would do even better under forum rules. Its just obvious to anyone that has read marvel, i have no clue how this is actually being argued.

no Thanos>>>Thor yes

Estacado
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
BRB kills horribly Thanos or Darkseid at least 7/10.
Let me guess Hulk would beat BRB,Thanos and Darkseid at the same time.....
Oh and you are still a retard!!!!!!

boriquaking55
These guys just hate Thanos and argue that he should lose to everyone, they're not worth the effort

Bentley
Yeah, and people thought Nvr hated Thanos...

dvampire
People don't hate Thanos, they just aren't fooled by the hype he gets. Thanos has never beaten Thor without power ups and vice versa.

dvampire
Thor was amped,hardly a straight up fight.

Thor wasn't amped when he KOed Surfer.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Estacado
Let me guess Hulk would beat BRB,Thanos and Darkseid at the same time.....
Oh and you are still a retard!!!!!!

not at the same time, but he still gets a majority 1 vs 1

mykke
rofl wow, what can hulk do to thanos or darkseid... thats right absolutely nothing..

celestialdemon
Thor wasn't amped when he KOed Surfer.

In Blood and Thunder, yes, he was. He had Warrior Madness, which increased his strength 10 fold. After that, he got the Power Gem. Plus, you're ignoring the fact that Surfer wanted to help Thor, not hurt him.

As further proof, Thanos went toe to toe with that same amped Thor to a physical standstill before he got tired of him and trapped him in a block of energy that Thor couldn't escape from.

Bouboumaster
Thanos is on Odin lvl, not on Thor. In they're fight, Thanos never tried to kill Odin.
He matches a Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem.

A normal Thor is simply dead. Thanos is stronger, more stamina, have an intelligence that surpass the comprehension of even Reed Richard.

Case close.

Estacado
People don't hate Thanos, they just aren't fooled by the hype he gets. Thanos has never beaten Thor without power ups and vice versa.
Really?
Then what the **** is this?

UniOmni
It's funny.

People love to tout B^T for Thor taking out SS, but the best feat of all is one that's never mentioned.

He hit Dumb Drax so hard with the hammer, that he spit out the Power Gem....

Do you know how durable DG was?!

Mider999
all those times thor fought thanos did he ever use his full powers

the gloves, the gauntlets to use the godblast, did he use the thing he did to juggernaut to take his power away, did he try BFR thanos, OR did he just fight thanos one on one like a tard, its not like thanos won the fight with warrior madness thor fairly he used a gun

Mider999
Originally posted by mykke

what said proof are you talking about, they just keep saying oh thor has never used that power in a fight and blah blah blah.

LordFear
Listen I can't possibly read anymore of this garbage without posting. Thanos and Darkseid are on different power levels than Thor or BRB. those guys are small Gods compared to them. Thanos cannot lose against Thor or BRB, hell even with both fighting together

Mider999
yeah your post is garbage to me cause it proves nothing thanks, and please dont compare thanos to a none jobbing darkseid thanos is an insect compared to darkseid when he's written well. Thanos cant lose.......yeah why dont you give me some proof for once, thanos goes down if thor was using his powers properly deal with it, if he doesnt then prove it.

manorastroman
yeah your post is garbage to me cause it proves nothing thanks, and please dont compare thanos to a none jobbing darkseid thanos is an insect compared to darkseid when he's written well. Thanos cant lose.......yeah why dont you give me some proof for once, thanos goes down if thor was using his powers properly deal with it, if he doesnt then prove it.

don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

LordFear

Listen I read four pages of your bantor and complete disregard for people who post facts while you dismiss them at your whim and post pointless rhetoric. You keep babbling about things that are speculative at best. The mindless dribble you post is the real garbage here my friend

Mider999
POINT OUT HOW HE WINS OR BE QUIET ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Thor having a godblast IS NOT SPECULATIVE

Thor being able to battle field remove someone IS NOT SPECULATIVE

Thor momentarily taking away juggernauts powers IS NOT SPECULATIVE

all your posts are like this oh you hate thanos blah blah blah thanos wins cause he's thanos blah blah blah blah thor has never done that during a fight blah blah blah

Estacado
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Orly?

Mider999
hay dont you get tired of acting like a smart ass on here, nobody cares how smart you try to look.

Estacado
hay dont you get tired of acting like a smart ass on here, nobody cares how smart you try to look.
I already said I'm not trying to act smart I just read comics......
but you just pull out stupid speculation from your ass instead of reading...

LordFear
POINT OUT HOW HE WINS OR BE QUIET ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Thor having a godblast IS NOT SPECULATIVE

Thor being able to battle field remove someone IS NOT SPECULATIVE

Thor momentarily taking away juggernauts powers IS NOT SPECULATIVE

all your posts are like this oh you hate thanos blah blah blah thanos wins cause he's thanos blah blah blah blah thor has never done that during a fight blah blah blah

Godblast is not part of the character's usual arsenal. To summon it takes a lot and is a last resort.

Removing someone from a battlefield is not a win. I have never seen Thor remove someone into a blackhole. Please tell me why he doesn't do it reguarly against foes like Destroyer or the countless of Asguardian enemies he has?

We could argue the fact that him taking Juggy's powers which are MAGIC based could possibly be a simpleton's way of reasoning but I am not a simplteton so won't use it. Thor can barely and I say barely hold his own against Classic Juggs. Why pitt him against Thanos?

Evil_Ash
Thanos wins...

Mider999
he's used the godlbast in the past and since you say thanos is so great then why wouldnt he use it as a last resort

and what do you mean BFR is not a win thats how you guys say thanos beats juggernaut and the destroyer can traverse dimensions so whats your point, and umm yeah he has BFR other opponents even juggernaut so im to understand.

juggernaut is more durable then thanos. please dont tell me otherwise you know its not true, and who cares if juggs powers are magic based, thor could just cut off thanos from the power cosmic, thor's powers which are given to him by odin are both cosmic and magic not just magic so im to understand how else would he have defeated desak.

manorastroman
uh...thanos doesn't use the power cosmic. his energy source is unrevealed. and you suck.

Estacado
he's used the godlbast in the past and since you say thanos is so great then why wouldnt he use it as a last resort

and what do you mean BFR is not a win thats how you guys say thanos beats juggernaut and the destroyer can traverse dimensions so whats your point, and umm yeah he has BFR other opponents even juggernaut so im to understand.

juggernaut is more durable then thanos. please dont tell me otherwise you know its not true, and who cares if juggs powers are magic based, thor could just cut off thanos from the power cosmic, thor's powers which are given to him by odin are both cosmic and magic not just magic so im to understand how else would he have defeated desak.
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

LordFear
he's done it three times so its a power.......get over it

and what do you mean BFR is not a win thats how you guys say thanos beats juggernaut and the destroyer can traverse dimensions so whats your point.

Let me not comment on what you mentionned above because I have to go to class and can't spend the enormous time it would take to point out the myriad of flaws in what you said but " THOR COULD JUST CUT OFF THANOS FROM THE POWER COSMIC?" Is that what you are claiming he can do now?
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Mider999
your just childish because you hate when your fav fanboy icon is up against someone who can beat him. And i dont care what his energy source is its not as great as cyttorak, its proven that your just being childish when you use your petty insults, i dont have to insult anyone here unlike you.

Evil_Ash

nonefist

manorastroman
you insult people on here everytime you post, by virtue of incomprehensible idiocy.

Estacado
hmm
So who shall we nominate for "The Retard Of The Month" title?

Mider999
Originally posted by LordFear
Let me not comment on what you mentionned above because I have to go to class and can't spend the enormous time it would take to point out the myriad of flaws in what you said but " THOR COULD JUST CUT OFF THANOS FROM THE POWER COSMIC?" Is that what you are claiming he can do now?
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

why couldnt he do that he did it to freaking juggernaut, oh but if thanos did it to juggernaut youd be like WOW CANT BELIEVE THANOS DID THAT of course youd do that wouldnt you, but if thor does it to thanos its PIS grow up its not unbelievable he did it to juggernaut why not thanos.

Mider999
nah i dont have to insult people like you do, im not a five year old like that when i do insult poeple its only when im heavily pissed, but when monkeys get mad like yourself what else is there for them to do but start flinging there crap.

Mider999
while your nominating me for retard of the month why dont you nominate yourself for fanboy of the year

LordFear
why couldnt he do that he did it to freaking juggernaut, oh but if thanos did it to juggernaut youd be like WOW CANT BELIEVE THANOS DID THAT of course youd do that wouldnt you, but if thor does it to thanos its PIS grow up its not unbelievable he did it to juggernaut why not thanos.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!
LISTEN TO REASON, MAN!!!
He can't do it because he is on a different power level than Juggy. C'mon dude,, this is not funny anymore. It's getting sad quick!!!

Mider999
why dont you listen to reason and stop talking nonsense, no thanos is not on a diffrent level then juggernaut, juggernaut cant be hurt by even odin so please stop talking nonsense, just cause juggernaut fights the way he does doesnt mean he couldnt fight another way, if he taped into his power properly he could do alot of stuff, which has been shown by others who use his gem.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Mider999
nope its fact stop acting like five year olds

Estacado
why dont you listen to reason and stop talking nonsense, no thanos is not on a diffrent level then juggernaut, juggernaut cant be hurt by even odin so please stop talking nonsense, just cause juggernaut fights the way he does doesnt mean he couldnt fight another way, if he taped into his power properly he could do alot of stuff, which has been shown by others who use his gem.
What the **** are you talking about?
Juggernaut never faced Odin...... no expression

TheGame17
ive been to his respect threads........now shoo or give me an explenation how he stops these attacks ive listed.

have u looked at every single damn example in that thread? he absorbed the power of the universe in one picture. if he can do that, than thor can shove that hammer up his ass.

Evil_Ash
nope its fact stop acting like five year olds

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/alt.gif

WorldWarHulk
All I'll say is, Juggernaut is fueled by an outside source, Thanos isn't.

You still know nothing about Thanos, and you'd think you would know more than me, since you argue more than me about him... but you know nothing...

Bentley
Man, you are just wrong. Thanos best and most powerful skill aside his brains is his absortion power. That skill is no joke, he absorbed the root, the HOTI and all kinds of weird energies have passed through it. This skill has been used offensively and defensively. By the sheer amount of energy Thanos has handled we know he is far over Thor.

Mider999
yeah yeah im just wrong why dont you prove me wrong. Yeah ok if you say so he should have absorbed the beating odin was giving him.

Bentley
How am I supposed to know how Thanos uses his powers and why does he acts some way in a comic battle? How am I supposed to know what he can do after several upgrades and different feats? While Thanos absorbtion has some crazy feats, its the sheer amount of energy he can use what is enough to beat Thor.

As an energy absorbtion feat you have the Root feat, as an energy output feat you have the feat of him shooting a well-fed Galactus (stated in panel as such). Did I not convince you? Why don't you explain me why you don't find those feats impressive at all?

Mider999
because i havent read about the root. Thats in thanos comics, he still got owned by galactus, not that thor is on his level CAUSE HE AINT galactus level i mean.

LordFear
because i havent read about the root. Thats in thanos comics, he still got owned by galactus, not that thor is on his level CAUSE HE AINT galactus level i mean.

Since when Thanos has his own comic?> When the hell was this? And if you get owned by GALACTUS, does that make you weak? Does that mean that Thor can kick your ass?

Sin I AM
lol, this entire threa is absurd. There is no way any form of Thor can best Thanos, its just not possible....he has never shown the ability to take own top tiers like that...its simply rediculous

tkitna
Wow, this thread is off the scale. Somebody actually thinks Thor can beat Thanos? I cant even comment on that, but I will.

Thanos doesnt bother with the boy, he goes straight for the dad (Odin).

Now enough of this sillyness.

Juntai
Originally posted by LordFear
Since when Thanos has his own comic?> When the hell was this? And if you get owned by GALACTUS, does that make you weak? Does that mean that Thor can kick your ass? Thanos did have a solo comic for a while, and it led pretty much directly into Annihilation actually. It ended in the middle of an arc at issue 12.

Mider might not actually read comics, or know what he's talking about most of the time, but every once in a while he does say something right.

Mider999
pfft im absurd this is what you say all the time THANOS WINS CAUSE UMMM HE'S THANOS THATS ALL DEBATE OVER, and i give you all this list of reasons even a godblast and your still NO NO NO THANOS CANT LOSE HE'S THANOSSSSSSSSSSSSS blah blah stupid crap every damn time on this forum.

And thanos going after odin....ID LOVE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN, so odin can say ok im having a bad day and pimp smack thanos so hard he forgets his name and unleashes his bowels on himself.

Mider999
pfft this is how it works on this forum

thanos vs asmodel=OH THANOS WOULD WIN SOMEHOW WE DONT KNOW HOW BUT HE WOULD

Thanos vs Dr Strange= OH THANOS HAS MAGIC BASED POWER TO STRANGE IS DEAD

thanos vs juggernaut street fight no TP or BRF=BOOOOOOOOO NO FAIR THATS BULL

Thanos vs Juggernaut BFR allowed= PFFT THANOS JUST BFR JUGGS

Thanos vs Odin= OH THANOS IS SKYFATHER HE WOULD WIN SOMEHOW

Thanos vs TOAA= DIDNT YOU READ THANOS THE END HE JUST STEALS TOAA'S POWERS

WorldWarHulk
pfft im absurd this is what you say all the time THANOS WINS CAUSE UMMM HE'S THANOS THATS ALL DEBATE OVER, and i give you all this list of reasons even a godblast and your still NO NO NO THANOS CANT LOSE HE'S THANOSSSSSSSSSSSSS blah blah stupid crap every damn time on this forum.

And thanos going after odin....ID LOVE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN, so odin can say ok im having a bad day and pimp smack thanos so hard he forgets his name and unleashes his bowels on himself. I ripped every pitiful arguement you had, apart, with proof.
Don't give anyone this bullshit.
If you can't see by now, how irrelevent your arguements are, or how wrong they are, then, no one can help you.

pfft this is how it works on this forum

thanos vs asmodel=OH THANOS WOULD WIN SOMEHOW WE DONT KNOW HOW BUT HE WOULD

Thanos vs Dr Strange= OH THANOS HAS MAGIC BASED POWER TO STRANGE IS DEAD

thanos vs juggernaut street fight no TP or BRF=BOOOOOOOOO NO FAIR THATS BULL

Thanos vs Juggernaut BFR allowed= PFFT THANOS JUST BFR JUGGS

Thanos vs Odin= OH THANOS IS SKYFATHER HE WOULD WIN SOMEHOW

Thanos vs TOAA= DIDNT YOU READ THANOS THE END HE JUST STEALS TOAA'S POWERS The only way this works is if Thor is equal to TOAA, which, not even you can think.

"Use your head instead, give tough questions a piece of your mind."

Mider999
world war hulk please dont flatter yourself, you didnt ripe anything apart sept maybe in your mind, as of now im so sick and tired of hearing your ranting and everyone elses i couldnt care if thanos and thor both died by slipping on banna peals and it going down in comic book history.

WorldWarHulk
world war hulk please dont flatter yourself, you didnt ripe anything apart sept maybe in your mind, as of now im so sick and tired of hearing your ranting and everyone elses i couldnt care if thanos and thor both died by slipping on banna peals and it going down in comic book history. Whateva...
You did nothing to support any of your opinions, and even history destroys all that you have to say.
So, basically the comics ripped apart your arguement.

You think everyone else is just tired of you, prehaps?

Mider999
yeah and you have WHAT to support yours.

Bouboumaster
Mider999, please, tell me what you smoke! eek! laughing

Thanos stand on his foot after a fight against Odin. And he was holding back.
Fact.

Odin can destroy Thor.
Fact.

Thanos statlemate a WARRIOR MADNESS THOR WITH THE POWER GEM.
Fact.

Thanos, with tech, can beat him.
Fact.

With a beam, Thanos can beat both Thing and Thor.
Fact.

It takes time to do the godblast.
Fact.

Thanos will just shoot Thor AND BRB with his beams. Game over.

Mider999
......ok.........i dont care........didnt you read the post i put............and no thanos can never defeat odin.

WorldWarHulk
yeah and you have WHAT to support yours. Proving your arguements to be false?
Thanos beating Thor, and Thing?

......ok.........i dont care........didnt you read the post i put............and no thanos can never defeat odin. You obviously have a reading problem, since no one said once, that he would defeat Odin in this thread... let alone the person above you.

Superboy Prime

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos stand on his foot after a fight against Odin. And he was holding back.
Fact.

confused

Mider999
so what if he stood up, odin was holding back too, did you even see a scratch on odin, or was it thanos who was beaten up.

Symmetric Chaos
so what if he stood up, odin was holding back too, did you even see a scratch on odin, or was it thanos who was beaten up.

Exactly. Odin pretty much destroyed Thanos.

WorldWarHulk
Cough... Thanos didn't have a scratch on his body...
Also, Odin only started to lay down the smacketh after he pulled out Gungir.
Plus, Thanos has been upgraded (since the Tyrant fight).

I'm not saying Thanos would beat Odin either (before you start twisting everything around).

Mider999
then you must not have good eye sight he was messed up, and odin wasnt even trying, your the one who posts him being able to destroy solar systems.......what now your saying thanos can do the same.

His Airness
Cough... Thanos didn't have a scratch on his body...
Also, Odin only started to lay down the smacketh after he pulled out Gungir.
Plus, Thanos has been upgraded (since the Tyrant fight).

I'm not saying Thanos would beat Odin either (before you start twisting everything around).

Are you trying to say Thanos could defeat Odin? mad

Superboy Prime
Where does the Thanos holding back against Odin come from? Because if he was truly holding back he was being stupid and that's something out of character when it comes to the mad titan.

WorldWarHulk
then you must not have good eye sight he was messed up, and odin wasnt even trying, your the one who posts him being able to destroy solar systems.......what now your saying thanos can do the same. no expression What the f**k?
How the f*ck...
Wait? That's not even what I said Odin did...What the f**k?
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Where does the Thanos holding back against Odin come from? Because if he was truly holding back he was being stupid and that's something out of character when it comes to the mad titan. He always holds back... no expression
Not saying he did against Odin (because god forbid, Thanos does what's written in comics... roll eyes (sarcastic) ), but he doesn't go all out against people usually.

Superboy Prime
Aye.

Mider999
it dont matter if you said it if odin can crush a planet with his hands im pretty sure he can destroy a solar system with his hands.

And i would hope he was going all out on odin cause he was getting thrashed, less you think he likes being embarressed.

Bouboumaster
I tried to say that Thanos didn't try to destroy Odin, while Odin try to kill Thanos. Thanos defend himself, but not in the purpose to kill Odin.

WorldWarHulk
it dont matter if you said it if odin can crush a planet with his hands im pretty sure he can destroy a solar system with his hands.

And i would hope he was going all out on odin cause he was getting thrashed, less you think he likes being embarressed. So, a planet equates into a solar system... how?

Did you even look at the pretty scans that you like to reference so much?
Odin only fired two hits on him after he summoned Gungir, and the second was a constant fire, that then exploded after Thanos grabbed it.
One was a fast fire as soon as he summoned it, the second was after he just got up from the first (and then Thanos started to walk towards it).

I don't call getting hit twice, "getting trashed".

Mider999
yeah getting thrown into a building is not getting thrashed, or getting hit by meteors.

WorldWarHulk
yeah getting thrown into a building is not getting thrashed, or getting hit by meteors. The building thing happened after the first attack (Gungir).
If getting thrown into a building is getting beat, then hundreds of comics characters have been trashed...

Thanos punched away the meteors... no expression

D-Block
your just childish because you hate when your fav fanboy icon is up against someone who can beat him. And i dont care what his energy source is its not as great as cyttorak, its proven that your just being childish when you use your petty insults, i dont have to insult anyone here unlike you.

I beleive Thor was able to do that to Juggernaut because of the magical nature. I don't think he could cut of Thanos power because I don't think it's magical.

Mider999
look world war hulk we already had a thread with odin vs thanos............and guess what.......THANOS LOST if you wanna put it up for debate then put a odin vs thanos thread.

WorldWarHulk
look world war hulk we already had a thread with odin vs thanos............and guess what.......THANOS LOST if you wanna put it up for debate then put a odin vs thanos thread. http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6202/readdumlf5.jpg

Mider999
we saw scans of the mad titan getting owned.

WorldWarHulk
we saw scans of the mad titan getting owned. So, it's obvious, you can't read, or your memory is shot, since I just f*cking said that Thanos couldn't beat Odin.
I'm just trying to tell what actually happened, rather than your dilusional version.

So again, before you try to twist this post.
Thanos can't beat Odin.

It's like argueing with a dog.

Mider999
how about this you learn how to talk, because when you show a scan that implies something.....GUESS WHAT people can read between the lines, unlike you i guess, if i show you a scan of thor destroying a planet with his hand then im guessing you also are saying he could destroy the solar system the same way........so why dont you stop talking trash. Even others thought you was saying thanos would win..........if you think thanos loses then why you keep saying oh he was holding back that implies to me that he was not going all the way and would have won if he had, and you also say odin was not holding back meaning he was exerting all his power on the mad titan which means the titan could have won if he himself had put his full effort, oh and thanos was using an outside power source i believe.

WorldWarHulk
how about this you learn how to talk, because when you show a scan that implies something.....GUESS WHAT people can read between the lines, unlike you i guess, if i show you a scan of thor destroying a planet with his hand then im guessing you also are saying he could destroy the solar system the same way........so why dont you stop talking trash. Even others thought you was saying thanos would win..........if you think thanos loses then why you keep saying oh he was holding back that implies to me that he was not going all the way and would have won if he had, and you also say odin was not holding back meaning he was exerting all his power on the mad titan which means the titan could have won if he himself had put his full effort, oh and thanos was using an outside power source i believe.

I'm not saying Thanos would beat Odin either (before you start twisting everything around). Originally posted by Mider999
look world war hulk we already had a thread with odin vs thanos............and guess what.......THANOS LOST if you wanna put it up for debate then put a odin vs thanos thread. http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6277/dumbanddumbererp7vz9.jpg

Mider999
yeah im the stupid one world war hulk............and to think your the one who compared deadpools immortality to godspawns........yeah your really smart your a damn comic book genius.

WorldWarHulk
yeah im the stupid one world war hulk............and to think your the one who compared deadpools immortality to godspawns........yeah your really smart your a damn comic book genius. I said Deadpool has immortality.
Also, how can you compare immortality to someone else who is also immortal?
Someone is more immortal than someone else?

Weird I guess, but if you want to look at it like that...

Also, I never claimed to be a genius, but I do know something about comics...

Also, that wasn't about comics, it was your blatant ignoring, or not being able to read.

Estacado
Mider!
You are a retard. no expression

manorastroman
mider's been the forum standard for retardednessosity since i joined, when he would constantly argue that LT was skyfather level or some shit. man, he really used to have a mad-on for the tribunal. it was weird.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>