Wolverine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Ok, for this gauntlet, Wolverine gets no rest, after he defeats his opponent, he will immediately face his next opponent. How far does he get?

Fight takes place in a jungle. Fighters start 100 feet apart.

1. Punisher without weapons
2. Batman without belt
3. Daredevil without billyclubs
4. Captain America without shield
5. Spiderman without webbing

Symmetric Chaos
Makes it to Cap

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Ok, for this gauntlet, Wolverine gets no rest, after he defeats his opponent, he will immediately face his next opponent. How far does he get?

Fight takes place in a jungle. Fighters start 100 feet apart.

1. Punisher without weapons
2. Batman without belt
3. Daredevil without billyclubs
4. Captain America without shield
5. Spiderman without webbing

LMAO.....Logan wins

capt it up
does logan know that he will get no rest?

carver9
clears it

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
does logan know that he will get no rest?

um I guess...what difference will that make?

capt it up
um I guess...what difference will that make?
a lot of differences he know he can not afford to take as much punishment as normal. Also logan clears it.

masterbruce
a lot of differences he know he can not afford to take as much punishment as normal. Also logan clears it.

lol no way he clears it. Batman would wear him down as he doesn't use his gadget belt in H2H fights anyways. Then Logan faces DD, and DD already busted Logan without using the club. IF he makes it, he'd already be severely weakened, and Captain America would deliver the finishing blow.

LORDSIDIOUS01
LMAO LOL laughing evil face confused

braz
Spiderman. If you're still giving him his claws, adamantium and HF he makes it to Spidey.

capt it up
lol no way he clears it. Batman would wear him down as he doesn't use his gadget belt in H2H fights anyways. Then Logan faces DD, and DD already busted Logan without using the club. IF he makes it, he'd already be severely weakened, and Captain America would deliver the finishing blow.
first logan has claws........batman has nothing but fists......... Batman is facing an oponet who not only has weapons that can kill him with a single shot, but also allows wolverine the longer reach. The you add in all logans physically advantages..........batman at best last a few seconds. He would not even injure logan.

DD has neevr busetd logan unless you mean for a PIS event that I have proven to be PIS, but you being as stubborn as they come love to gett a whoopin. DD lasts a lot longer then batman, but still goes down.

Logna would not even be tiered by the end of both theses encounters. Capt screwed he fighting with out a shiled vs a man who can kill him with a single attack and can take any of his best shots. Capt does not even last as long as DD.

Logan would then take a 10 mile run after beating this guanlet.

masterbruce
first logan has claws........batman has nothing but fists......... Batman is facing an oponet who not only has weapons that can kill him with a single shot, but also allows wolverine the longer reach. The you add in all logans physically advantages..........batman at best last a few seconds. He would not even injure logan.

DD has neevr busetd logan unless you mean for a PIS event that I have proven to be PIS, but you being as stubborn as they come love to gett a whoopin. DD lasts a lot longer then batman, but still goes down.

Logna would not even be tiered by the end of both theses encounters. Capt screwed he fighting with out a shiled vs a man who can kill him with a single attack and can take any of his best shots. Capt does not even last as long as DD.

Logan would then take a 10 mile run after beating this guanlet.

wait, you skipped Spiderman.

Assuming he makes it to Spiderman, Logan would be tired beyond death, and Spiderman tosses a weary Logan to his death.

Crunch n Munch
I'd say he makes it to Spidey then looses.

Soljer
Probably makes it to Spiderman. I could see Cap taking a couple wins off of the exhausted Wolverine, though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Probably makes it to Spiderman. I could see Cap taking a couple wins off of the exhausted Wolverine, though.

I could even see DD take a few wins after Wolverine having to fight through Punisher and Batman.

carver9

Assuming he makes it to Spiderman, Logan would be tired beyond death, and Spiderman tosses a weary Logan to his death.

He did fight omega red for an entire day while getting drained by omega red powers and was still fighting at a good rate. I dont think that wolverine would get tire enough that would make him not clear this list. He can one hit all of them getting them out of the fight. He has proven to many times in comics that he can tag anyone on this list and he already almost killed capt while exhausted and didnt get any sleep for days in a comic and cap had his shield. Capt had to result to a sword that could kill wolverine to end the fight.

Wolverine takes this because one attack is all that it take and he have enough speed to tag anyone on this list.

capt it up

tirer beyond death? Are you serous? Most of the encounter would last a few minuts at best. Logan has foughten for days straight in teh danger room he would not be tired when he encounter spdierman

capt it up
you all sadly underestimate logans stamina

Crunch n Munch
you all sadly underestimate logans stamina I think you do. In the Wolverine/Blade thread you are harping on him being tired after fighting Omega Red.

capt it up
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
I think you do. In the Wolverine/Blade thread you are harping on him being tired after fighting Omega Red.
omega red has stamina that is almost as good as wolverine.......he can fight for days on end no telling how long the fight was.........he also has a little thing called pheramones and a death factor which effect wolverines healing factor, but of coruse you would not know this, because well you don't know jack shit about wolverine or omega red. Oh and by the way next time you try to call me out in another thread make sure you actaully know what your talking about .

Crunch n Munch
omega red has stamina that is almost as good as wolverine.......he can fight for days on end no telling how long the fight was.........he also has a little thing called pheramones and a death factor which effect wolverines healing factor, but of coruse you would not know this, because well you don't know jack shit about wolverine or omega red. Oh and by the way next time you try to call me out in another thread make sure you actaully know what your talking about . So are you willing to admitt Reds powers effect Wolverine?

capt it up
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
So are you willing to admitt Reds powers effect Wolverine?
yes I have always addmitted this..........since you know they were shown to in comics on many occassions......once were omega reds powers actaully drained all the life out of wolverine killing him for awhile........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.