I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
....I have therapy tommorow to help me forget the scene, well...here it is.

I was riding home from school friday on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare.

Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them were standing, and one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about to smash it into the grounded guys head again, when the two realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them.

The shorter man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the grounded guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Puzzle
Thread fails when you break out in song.

AngryManatee
I heard this joke on April Fool's day, except it was someone who got hit by a car.

The Pict
laughing out loud

Secretus
Your no Will Smith buddy.

InnerRise
Originally posted by JacopeX

I was riding home from school friday on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare.

Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them were standing, and one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about to smash it into the grounded guys head again, when the two realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them.

The shorter man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the grounded guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air. And to think I was going to have some smart comment for you if this was all really true.

funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sorgo X
Jacope laid down the ownage. laughing

InnerRise
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Jacope laid down the ownage. laughing On Who? erm

Secretus
himself

BackFire
Tidbit of info.

My friend made this joke up, apparently. I've now seen it a few times on different forums.

Röland
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Jacope laid down the ownage. laughing

Ummm....no? no expression

Running Mascara

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

hysterical

JacopeX
Originally posted by Secretus
Your no Will Smith buddy. NO SHIT! conche oye!

Schecter

LOL

fail

JacopeX
Originally posted by Schecter
LOL

fail ^ He laughs at murder.

Barker
Originally posted by Secretus
himself

InnerRise
I was kind of disappointed.

I thought the guy with the gun was going to shoot the kids inside the school bus and the guy with the baseball bat was going to come and get rid of the eyewitnesses. sadwalk

Galan007

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air. Nice set up....

I was hooked. haermm

Strangelove
Amusing (?) no expression

masterkit

That pissed me off. >-<

ragesRemorse

laughing laughing out loud laughing well i guess atleast the guy had enough courtesy to save you all a terrible experience, by not smashing his skull in laughing

Rodgort
Originally posted by InnerRise

I thought the guy with the gun was going to shoot the kids inside the school bus and the guy with the baseball bat was going to come and get rid of the eyewitnesses. sadwalk

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Exactly what I was thinking. hmm

Leo.M
I'm not amused. 1234

Impediment
^ He laughs at murder.

I laugh at bullshit. yes

Puzzle
Originally posted by InnerRise

Would have been nice...but then we wouldn't have heard from Jacope ever again...no, wait, that's nice too.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Puzzle
Would have been nice...but then we wouldn't have heard from Jacope ever again...no, wait, that's nice too. I think you might have caught on to something and even read in between my lines a bit. doped

Bardock42
There was a very similar thread in the same forum not too long ago....but it was set up better.

You know, you actually felt good reading it afterwards, cause it wasn't shit.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
There was a very similar thread in the same forum not too long ago....but it was set up better.

You know, you actually felt good reading it afterwards, cause it wasn't shit.

Hahaha, funny german.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
Hahaha, funny german.

Thank you, now go do your job I don't pay you for, find the thread and close this one.

BackFire
Thank you, now go do your job I don't pay you for, find the thread and close this one.

Hahahaha.

Cute.

Bardock42
Hahahaha.

Cute. Are you coming on to me?

BackFire
Are you coming on to me?

Cumming, on you.

Pretty close though.

Bardock42
Cumming, on you.

Pretty close though.

Will it make my skin softer?

BackFire

For a little.

Then it will harden and become itchy.

Ask AC, he can give you remedies for it.

Puzzle

If you open wide, remember it's a good source of protein.

Bardock42
For a little.

Ask AC, he can give you remedies for it. SICK!

Originally posted by Puzzle
If you open wide, remember it's a good source of protein.

SICK!

For a little.

Ask AC, he can give you remedies for it. Originally posted by Puzzle
If you open wide, remember it's a good source of protein. HOT!

BackFire
Gay

Dusty
I knew this thread was a fake, because the vocabulary was nice.

JacopeX
Actually I typed it up and use MS to spellcheck it, also put in better grammar and commas, Etc. wink

BakaXero
I was looking for the twist when i opened the thread, and i found it.
why was i looking for the plot twist? idk... matbe a hunch. or it has been done enough times before to realise it'll be done again.
also cause Jacope X posted it.

Les yeux clos
This thread would have been funnier if you'd never made it.

SpartanII

hmm. not funny in any way, shape or form.

dont know who you think you are kidding, mate.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
This thread would have been funnier if you'd never made it. That logic made 0 sence.

Raven Guardia

cant believe I almost fell for this schmoll

JacopeX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
cant believe I almost fell for this schmoll Admit it.....you did. big grin stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Admit it.....you did. big grin stick out tongue

up till it got the the fresh prince song lyrics

JacopeX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
up till it got the the fresh prince song lyrics laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

that would have been horrible though if it was for real

Morning_Glory

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air. yawn

Inspectah Deck

good work thumb up

Dorian Belmont

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air. how did i know this wasnt serious ...crazy bastard

G U I T A R
confused

Bardock42
Admit it.....you did. big grin stick out tongue

Actually I thought we had our "GANGSTA" back.

Syren
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
This thread would have been funnier if you'd never made it.

Or if someone else had made it instead ermm

G U I T A R
Oh cmon stop bustin on him.

Syren
Sorry, I actually found it quite amusing big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Oh cmon stop bustin on him. Seriously.

InnerRise
Who's BUSTING what on who?! shock

cruel jedi
What the f**k? sad thread mad

Mišt
I was just thinking about this thread today in fact ermm

Tattoo
Originally posted by cruel jedi
What the f**k? sad thread mad

Yeah, thanks for bumping it dipshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.