Ryu and Ken vs Orochi New Faces Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Seeing as how the Ansatsuken and Kyokugenryu factions sucessfully completed their tasks (Ryu having to pick up the slack due to Ken goofing off), the bet is at a standoff.

So, as per tradition, the two sides get to choose their opponents for their rival. For Ryu and Ken, they have their hands full with the Orochi New Faces Team.

Both Ryu and Ken are at their Third Strike Versions with all Super Combos enabled. Will they survive?

Xenogears
I wish you were banned from making topics.

Darkstorm Zero
Xeno, whats your problem now?

As for the thread, I'm going to say the New Face Team... by a few edges. Firstly, there's 3 of them that Ryu and Ken have to face back to back or all at once,and the Orochi's are very powerful, almost on par with Goenitz.

Xenogears
There's no problem Darko, I simply said I would like it if MS was banned from making anymore dumb topics. Do you have a problem with that?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes I do actually... Why should Snafu not be allowed to make topics? He has as much right as anyone to make all the topics he likes aslong as he's not breaking rules or spamming.

A lot of Snafu's threads are interesting and receive a lot of posts, so he's definitely not making boring threads.

So again, why do you think Snafu shouldn't make threads?

Xenogears
The hell?

-Didn't say he shouldn't be allowed to.

-Didn't say they were boring.

-Didn't say he shouldn't. In fact, that was all a matter of opinion.

Next time, read a post correctly before responding to it.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Xenogears

This is what I was responding to, basically asking 'why?'

I didn't say you said those things, even though you said they where dumb. I'm merely asking why you said that... get it now?

Xenogears
Hmm..let's see the questions you asked:Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
What's your problem now?Got a response for that.
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Why should Snafu not be allowed to make topics?Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Why do you think Snafu shouldn't make threads? So no, you were not just asking that.

Darkstorm Zero
Stop skirting the issue,ifyournotgoing to answer, then leave if you think it's a dumb thread. Nobody needs a smartass posting something stupid, and then when asked to explain,he just sidetracks.

Goodbye Xeno, you've ruined yet another thread.

Xenogears
It sure is entertaining watching you get pissed like this.. laughing out loud

First off, I corrected you after you said "I was merely asking you that". There's no reason to get mad there.

Do I need to explain? No. You'll not get answer for that. Sorry.

Oh, and I think I'll stay. Regardless of whether or not you want me here laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
It sure is entertaining watching you get pissed like this.. laughing out loud

So... you enjoy provoking people? now thats a bannable offence dude...

First off, I corrected you after you said "I was merely asking you that". There's no reason to get mad there.

Dude, i asked what the problem was, you said no problem... which is a lie,youdo obviously have a problem with Snafu's threads.

Do I need to explain? No. You'll not get answer for that. Sorry.

Then don't post, don't look, just turn away... you posted that as an inflamatory remark hoping to provoke something, that makes you a troll

Oh, and I think I'll stay. Regardless of whether or not you want me here laughing out loud

I was talking about myself,after this post, you will enter my ignore list. congratulations Xeno, youare the very first person that has ever been put on that list.

TricksterPriest
Xeno, god damn it, stop trolling. miffed You're the one who said he should be banned from making topics and you won't cop to it, even when Darkstorm quoted you. You're being a dick and wrecking this thread, which is a damn sight better than most of yours.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
So... you enjoy provoking people? now thats a bannable offence dude...

Dude, i asked what the problem was, you said no problem... which is a lie,youdo obviously have a problem with Snafu's threads.

Then don't post, don't look, just turn away... you posted that as an inflamatory remark hoping to provoke something, that makes you a troll

I was talking about myself,after this post, you will enter my ignore list. congratulations Xeno, youare the very first person that has ever been put on that list. -Provoking you how, it seems you just get easily angered my friend.

-You asked questions based on lies. I said there was no problem and there wasn't, and simply stated my opinion. You take insignificant feuds such as this to remarkable levels. What can I expect from Darko?

-Nope, didn't try to provoke anything. What do you provoke when you call your fellow debators dense after they prove you wrong in a topic? Yeah.

-Two words of advice to you: Cheer up big grin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xeno, god damn it, stop trolling. miffed You're the one who said he should be banned from making topics and you won't cop to it, even when Darkstorm quoted you. You're being a dick and wrecking this thread, which is a damn sight better than most of yours. Specifically point to where I said he should be banned from making topics. Kthnxbai.

Darkstorm Zero
-Provoking you how, it seems you just get easily angered my friend.

Provoking because instead of answering, you simply sidestepped. that angers people quite a bit.

-You asked questions based on lies. I said there was no problem and there wasn't, and simply stated my opinion. You take insignificant feuds such as this to remarkable levels. What can I expect from Darko?

What lies? you said you wished Snafu couldn't post threads, this is true, I said "Whats the problem?" you said "Nothing", thats a lie, if you had no problem, then you wouldn't have posted that...

-Nope, didn't try to provoke anything. What do you provoke when you call your fellow debators dense after they prove you wrong in a topic? Yeah.

You never proved anything even remotely close to that, and to top it off, you never answered me directly, then claimed you did while using speculation, thats why I called you dense, because you ignored every word I said.

-Two words of advice: Cheer up big grin

Even though it's my birthday, I've nothing to be cheery about.

Look, I don't want to put anyone on my ignore list, I am still not pissed off enough to do that, but I am possibly more irritable now than I have been in months.

TricksterPriest

You wanted me to point it out? HERE, RIGHT HERE, YOU DUMBSHIT! mad

Xenogears
Specifically point to where I said he should be banned from making topics. Kthnxbai. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You wanted me to point it out? HERE, RIGHT HERE, YOU DUMBSHIT! mad Ha, you just proved you're even more of a dipshit now if you think that shows that I said he should be banned from it. Smart move shitsterpriest wink

Sado22
Ohh....Darkstrom and Trickster VS Cloud in a steel cage handicap match. hottest thread of KMC mad

knock it off you idiots.

as for this threat. sorry major, but these Orochi guys are even stronger than Goenitz. and it took Kyo, Iori and the rest of the KoF97 teams to actually defeat them. last i checked Ryu is still incapable of defeating Ken without trouble.
Ryu and Ken get mauled, stripped and bitchslapped back to their own game. that's just how it is.

no way! a few edges? get real. they are stronger than Goenitz all three of them. not to mention they have the elements on their side while all Ryu can do is summon electricity for half an hour so that he can do a projectile that people easily jump over.....or Ken gets a small fire arc on his hand..........all of this against people who easily control and weild these elements withotu breaking a sweat....not to mention can literally make lightenning strike (Shermie) or part the earth and summon lava.

i take it all back: Orochi Chris will rape them on his own.

no offense, but this is a spite thread, Major.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
Ohh....Darkstrom and Trickster VS Cloud in a steel cage handicap match. hottest thread of KMC mad

knock it off you idiots.

Look, all I did was ask a damn question, so leave me the hell alone!

as for this threat. sorry major, but these Orochi guys are even stronger than Goenitz. and it took Kyo, Iori and the rest of the KoF97 teams to actually defeat them. last i checked Ryu is still incapable of defeating Ken without trouble.
Ryu and Ken get mauled, stripped and bitchslapped back to their own game. that's just how it is.

No they are not... Chris is the only one because he's the Avatar, but the rest are all newbs compared to Goenitz.

And your accursed A>B>C logic will not help you this time... jeez, youroverhype is just sickening...

no way! a few edges? get real. they are stronger than Goenitz all three of them. not to mention they have the elements on their side while all Ryu can do is summon electricity for half an hour so that he can do a projectile that people easily jump over.....or Ken gets a small fire arc on his hand..........all of this against people who easily control and weild these elements withotu breaking a sweat....not to mention can literally make lightenning strike (Shermie) or part the earth and summon lava.

I take it back... this is sickening overhype... Ryu also summons fire, plus their powers arn't based on elements... just because the Orochi's do, doesn't mean that thats what makes them powerful... and for christ's sake stop overhyping....

i take it all back: Orochi Chris will rape them on his own.

Again, I must correct myself THIS is sickening overhype... Nauseating...

shin_remy
leave the noobs Darkstorm

they like to annoy older members

Sado22
hey shinremy, i've been cutting back on tearin you new ones. might wanna consider keeping it that way. cut back on the flaming.

it was joke...

according to KLantis...yes they all surpass Goenitz. so you're wrong.

i am not overhyping anything...just stating how it is. unlike you. how do YOU know that Goenitz is stronger? atleast i have proof.

ryu summons fire that doesn't even kill. Orochi Chris can roast people with it. not to mention that if Orochi Chris is even stronger than Goenitz then he will be charblasting Ryu out of the sky with even mroe ease.
so...stop overhyping RYU, dark. you're not telling me that he can take on the entire cast of KoF96 or KoF95 now are you. cuz if you....then you really are a FANBOY. and i know that you arent.

so wait....ryu gets his @$$ torn apart by the likes of Sagat, Ken nad hast to resort to his strongest move yet (shitshoryuken) against midtier Hugo.............but he can take on an avatar of a demon god who was single handedly manhandling the entire roaster of KoF97.

bumrap.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
it was joke...

You called me an idiot... and I'm in no realmood forjokes right now...

according to KLantis...yes they all surpass Goenitz. so you're wrong.

That explains it.... your relying on KLantis.... yet another example of you using someone elses oppinions as fact...

i am not overhyping anything...just stating how it is. unlike you. how do YOU know that Goenitz is stronger? atleast i have proof.

Goenitz is the oldest, most experienced, has demonstrated more poweralone than the other 3 put together, was able to induce the Riot in Leona (A pureblood Orochi) Commanded other Orochi's (the secretaries) Gave Rugal his power, AND he does not posess a bloodlusted alternate form, he is fully awakened and aware at will, unlike Yashiro, Shermie and Chris.

All that proof directly from observations of the games.

ryu summons fire that doesn't even kill. Orochi Chris can roast people with it. not to mention that if Orochi Chris is even stronger than Goenitz then he will be charblasting Ryu out of the sky with even mroe ease.
so...stop overhyping RYU, dark. you're not telling me that he can take on the entire cast of KoF96 or KoF95 now are you. cuz if you....then you really are a FANBOY. and i know that you arent.

I didn't say that, and I'm not overhyping Ryu, but I am countering your downplay of him and your hyped up portraying of the Orochi's. they are strong,they are powerful, and in the endthey will win, but no, it'snotan uter curbstomp.

so wait....ryu gets his @$$ torn apart by the likes of Sagat, Ken nad hast to resort to his strongest move yet (shitshoryuken) against midtier Hugo.............but he can take on an avatar of a demon god who was single handedly manhandling the entire roaster of KoF97.

NOW, your jumping to conclusions, the new face team doesn't = Orochi himself, I never stated that they could even touch Orochi, but the 3 heavenly kings? yes I beleive that Ryu and ken can fight them, but not win.

Sado22
which seems to indicate that you think Ryu and Ken can take on the entire roaster of KoF.

like i said it was joke....and lets not forget that you've called me things in earnest that were a lot worse than a joking "idiot" remark.
stop being a drama queen.

how many times do i have to tell you this:
I AM THE PERSON WHO POINTED OUT SO MANY ERRORS IN KLANTIS' KYO-BIASED FAQ. KLantis seems to be the biggest Kyo fanboy out there, going so far as to call him the greatest fighter of KoF, though its a fact that Iori is in fact the strongest in the regular cast....is in fact a boss character in terms of strength (this is even shown in official portrait of EVERY KoF character ever....Iori was shown with the bosses and i've posted that pic before).
also he fails to consider the Geese retcon, terry's past and even seems to think that the FF anime are canon. oh and he thinks that FFRBS is canon.
so there you go.
HOWEVER, in the game itself Orochi Chris and the rest are not pallete swaps or have their blood lust take over like you are saying. Goenitz didn't take on the entire cast of KoF96...heck he was weaker than Iori. the whole mess there in their stage was created by them! lava, lightning and fire....all their doing. Not to mention that KoF has a record that in one specific saga, each boss is stronger than the previous.
while Klantis makes his share of BS and does admit to speculation, there is little doubt that he has gotten a lot of other things right about KoF.

which reminds me......where does your info come from? if you go totally in-game then we both know that in-game stories can be very misleading (as is the case with games like SFA2 and SFA3)

and if its not a curbstomp then you are using a lot of euphemism to tell me that Ryu and Ken alone can do what took the entire cast of KoF? please.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
which seems to indicate that you think Ryu and Ken can take on the entire roaster of KoF.

How? fighting 3 vs 2 is very different from fighting 3 vs a cast. Takingon teamsonly really shows multitasking, not nessisarily overall strength.

like i said it was joke....and lets not forget that you've called me things in earnest that were a lot worse than a joking "idiot" remark.
stop being a drama queen.

Lets just say that my life hasn't been too kind to me of late, I am not really in the best frame of mind to be debating.

how many times do i have to tell you this:
I AM THE PERSON WHO POINTED OUT SO MANY ERRORS IN KLANTIS' KYO-BIASED FAQ. KLantis seems to be the biggest Kyo fanboy out there, going so far as to call him the greatest fighter of KoF, though its a fact that Iori is in fact the strongest in the regular cast....is in fact a boss character in terms of strength (this is even shown in official portrait of EVERY KoF character ever....Iori was shown with the bosses and i've posted that pic before).

THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL REFFERING TO THEM?!

And Iori isn't a boss character, reguardless.

HOWEVER, in the game itself Orochi Chris and the rest are not pallete swaps or have their blood lust take over like you are saying. Goenitz didn't take on the entire cast of KoF96...heck he was weaker than Iori. the whole mess there in their stage was created by them! lava, lightning and fire....all their doing. Not to mention that KoF has a record that in one specific saga, each boss is stronger than the previous.
while Klantis makes his share of BS and does admit to speculation, there is little doubt that he has gotten a lot of other things right about KoF.

Iori wasn't stronger, not by a long shot, he needed Kyo and Chizuru as much as they needed him. And yes they are, why are there two separate forms of the new face team then? and your refference? maybe that applies to Orochi himself, NOT the new face team.

That is speculatory... and Ash was beating on a weakened Iori... that makes it irrelevant...

which reminds me......where does your info come from? if you go totally in-game then we both know that in-game stories can be very misleading (as is the case with games like SFA2 and SFA3)

I do most ofmyown research from the games, butI have used official scourseslike All About Capcom and Street Fighter Eternal Challenge, both printedin 2005, well after COA stopped interfering.

and if its not a curbstomp then you are using a lot of euphemism to tell me that Ryu and Ken alone can do what took the entire cast of KoF? please.

NoI'm not, I said that because taking on a cast is different fromtaking on two very powerful dudes. No Euphemism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.