SW's The Force Unleashed game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
Hey, guys, I just found out some useful and nice info about the game, which I read in the best-selling video game magzine here in Mexico. The following is what I read:

-The timeline is between the III and IV episodes.
-Lucas himself declared the game would be revolutionary to the saga and to the whole video game programming, supposedly the best SW game until now.
-Your character is one of Vader's Dark Acolytes, the most powerful one, though it is a new character.
-Your job consists in eliminating the surviving Jedi all around the galaxy.
-Lucas Arts promised 2 unique and never before seen forms of tech for the game:
1. One's called the DMM (Digital Molecular Matter), which will give the game the game the highest level of graphics and realistic textures and materials, without ANY type of animation.
2. The other one is called euphoria. The Euphoria makes the game's characters move, think, and act like a real human being, depending on the situation.

Burnt Pancakes
Thanks for the info, but, we know this already, and there is already a thread for this game. Lemme see if I can find it...

EDIT:

Click

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.