Ryo and Robert vs Urien and M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
To counter the Orochi New Faces Team, Ryu and Ken choose the Illuminati President and the Psycho Drive-backed Shadowlaw Commander to challenge their Kyokugenryu rivals.

The Dragon and Tiger will have their hands full in trying to defeat two powered-up villains.

Darkstorm Zero
Replace Urien with Gill

Other than that, I would say that the biggest threat to the Kyokugen's biggest threat is Bison.

Teleportation, speed, high energy levelattacks and mental powers make Bison incredibly dangerous. Urien is also very tough and hard to damage,and practices the samefighting arts as Gill...

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Replace Urien with Gill

Other than that, I would say that the biggest threat to the Kyokugen's biggest threat is Bison.

Teleportation, speed, high energy levelattacks and mental powers make Bison incredibly dangerous. Urien is also very tough and hard to damage,and practices the samefighting arts as Gill...

Well...since I did made the Ryu-Ken threat 3 against one...fair enough.

Effective immediately: Urien is replaced by Gill.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats better...

The fight is much harder for Ryo and Robert now, and like Ryu and Ken, they will lose after a decent fight.

Sado22
Ryo hits Bison with a hard punch...and bison runs away screaming
later he is jumped on by Yuri and her school friends and runs home screaming again

some threat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Burnt Pancakes
Jinpachi and Devil Jin destroy this thread, as well as the world.

QED.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
Ryo hits Bison with a hard punch...and bison runs away screaming
later he is jumped on by Yuri and her school friends and runs home screaming again

some threat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

I just knew you would start with the overhype...

Bison at his best could own both guys... teleportation, overwhelming physical and energy based power, speed, comboability and several well developed supers. including one that neither character can do anything about.

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Jinpachi and Devil Jin destroy this thread, as well as the world.

QED.

For one, neither have anything to do with this thread.

Two, neither have destroyed the world,so no.

And three, both of them would get their asses royally kicked to high hell.

shin_remy
yeah Darkstorm has right

Gill and M.Bison would pwn them AND would also pwn wtf Jinpachi and devil Jin

pfff bunch of loserss

olympian
Such overratness in this thread.

The Boss duo can surely edge them out, but if Ryu layed the hurt on Bison with a dang Shouryuken, the Tiger and Dragon can do the same. But obviously, Bison has back up on this so i give them the edge.

Saying the Tekken duo would get owned however, screams of Tekken hate. Whats up with that?

To DZ: they didnt destroyed the world agreed, but it must be because they wer stopped, like any other boss is stopped in any figthing game. It doesnt take away some credit, tho. Or it shouldnt.

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said before, Bison was fighting upwards of 6 hightiers simultaneously, Ryu just happened to score the killer blow.

Oly: I say that because thereis no proof that they even can do it... Jinpachi's ending indicated that he can "Change" the world, not "Destroy" it. and TDJ only really blasted up some dirt... there's no indication at all of world killing power anywhere, at most he could blow up a city (Slightly more impressive than his forest stripping feat)

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by olympian
Such overratness in this thread.

The Boss duo can surely edge them out, but if Ryu layed the hurt on Bison with a dang Shouryuken,

That was CIS/PIS since alpha 3 plot was extremely retarded.

Sado22
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.