Cable (godlike)/Nate Grey(shaman)/Exodus(bloodties) vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
"GodLike" Cable
"Shaman" Nate Grey
"Bloodties" Exodus

vs.

JLA

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Maxiam
Aquaman
Hawk Girl
Living ligthing

SpunkySmurph
You should bar speedblitz... then we might have an actual fight here.

carver9
If godlike cable etc... have there shields up during this fight then they could take a speed blitz. I think that the xmen win. Just to much raw power. All three was stated to have earth destroying power. Godlike cable was capable of doing anything along with nate grey and having exodus on this team, someone that took on the avengers and the xmen by himselfl, this makes a good fight.

carver9
By the way doctor poloris soloed the jla, which did have superman, flash, and wonderwoman. magneto>>>doctor poloris.
God like cable>>>>doctor poloris
Nate grey>>>>doctor poloris
Exodus>>doctor poloris

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
By the way doctor poloris soloed the jla, which did have superman, flash, and wonderwoman. magneto>>>doctor poloris.
Exodus>>doctor poloris that was doctor poloris good showing Superman , GL etc have owned him solo in the past

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
that was doctor poloris good showing Superman , GL etc have owned him solo in the past

I know that they got some wins in on him (which happens to every villian) but he did own the jla and MORE than 1 time. Like I said:

magneto>>>doctor poloris.
Exodus>>doctor poloris

carver9
Now let me have said that superman soloed the avengers, you wouldnt have disagreed with that because superman did it but when someone solos the jla its a different story.

kgkg
I know that they got some wins in on him (which happens to every villian) but he did own the jla and MORE than 1 time. Like I said:

magneto>>>doctor poloris.
Exodus>>doctor poloris
So ur gonna use a onetime thing?

Polaris has been easily defeated by one JLA members on more than one occasion he is not always a team buster

and this JLA line up sucks

TricksterPriest
Now let me have said that superman soloed the avengers, you wouldnt have disagreed with that because superman did it but when someone solos the jla its a different story.

the JLA outclass the Avengers so much it's not even funny. no expression

And there are 3 telepaths on this JLA team. MM, Aquaman, and Maxima.

If these 3 can take out those telepaths, they have a shot. But if their power levels are close, or the telepaths keep them busy, the JLA wins.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
So ur gonna use a onetime thing?

Polaris has been easily defeated by one JLA members on more than one occasion he is not always a team buster

and this JLA line up sucks

I agree this line up does suck. I was just using an example of these 3 having a chance when I brought up doctor poloris.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the JLA outclass the Avengers so much it's not even funny. no expression

And there are 3 telepaths on this JLA team. MM, Aquaman, and Maxima.

If these 3 can take out those telepaths, they have a shot. But if their power levels are close, or the telepaths keep them busy, the JLA wins.

I agree with you, the jla does outclass the avenger, that dont consist of thor, vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, captain america, hulk, mrs marvel, she hulk, scarlet witch. These members of the avenger could slaughter the main 8 of the jla. Scarlet witch alone could solo the jla at full power.

Exodus did a good feat by taking on the avengers and the xmen at the same time and soloing sersi. Exodus has been a team buster on many of occasions. Godlike cable had the world on lock down. Xman, dont even have to talk about him, the guy has almost unlimited powers and was watch over very tight by shield, the xmen, and avengers because he had the power to destroy the world. Onslaught did put nate on par with franklin richards.

This is a good trio and very, very powerful. I think that the jla would lose this.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
"GodLike" Cable
"Shaman" Nate Grey
"Bloodties" Exodus

vs.

JLA

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Maxiam
Aquaman
Hawk Girl
Living ligthing

jla lose

King_Mungi
Hell even Hawkman has solo'ed Doctor Polaris.

TricksterPriest
I agree with you, the jla does outclass the avenger, that dont consist of thor, vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, captain america, hulk, mrs marvel, she hulk, scarlet witch. These members of the avenger could slaughter the main 8 of the jla. Scarlet witch alone could solo the jla at full power.

I'll ignore the rest of your post, but this part demands to be addressed. Scarlet Witch at full power, yeah, that's a given. But that happened only once, so let's forget that one.

The rest, HELL NO! Take thor out of that lineup, and Superman solos them. shocklaugh You think that lineup could take down the big 7 of the JLA? hysterical

guy222
I'll ignore the rest of your post, but this part demands to be addressed. Scarlet Witch at full power, yeah, that's a given. But that happened only once, so let's forget that one.

The rest, HELL NO! Take thor out of that lineup, and Superman solos them. shocklaugh You think that lineup could take down the big 7 of the JLA? hysterical

I will keep the debate going. Yes big grin

carver9

laughing

So you think that superman can solo; vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, captain america, hulk, mrs marvel, she hulk.

Now thats funny. Superman is so overrated on these forums. Im about to make a thread of this.

Well a while has gone by. I'm curious to see what people think of this today with current SNG. I say marvel's psionics win.

Enyalus
I say the JLA own this, pretty thoroughly.

But a big facepalm to TP who thought that Superman can solo Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Sersi, Captain America, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and She Hulk...

Galan007
Team-psi.

Sasaraixx
laughing

So you think that superman can solo; vision, hercules, wonderman, sersi, captain america, hulk, mrs marvel, she hulk.

Now thats funny. Superman is so overrated on these forums. Im about to make a thread of this.

He certainly can't BUT with Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, MM, Batman, Aquaman and (who would be the 8th? Hawkman?) the JLA would destroy those avengers. If you add in Thor back in, the JLA can add Zatanna and they still win.

I agree it isn't a strong JLA line up in this thread though.

A better choice would be adding monica rambeau to the avengers or replacing CA or she-hulk with her.

carver9
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
He certainly can't BUT with Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, MM, Batman, Aquaman and (who would be the 8th? Hawkman?) the JLA would destroy those avengers. If you add in Thor back in, the JLA can add Zatanna and they still win.

I agree it isn't a strong JLA line up in this thread though.

I agree with this and I kind of disagree with some of my comments back then.

The JLA line up is clearly more powerful but I'm pretty sure I can put up an avengers line up that is even more powerful if I had too big grin

Sasaraixx
I agree with this and I kind of disagree with some of my comments back then.

The JLA line up is clearly more powerful but I'm pretty sure I can put up an avengers line up that is even more powerful if I had too big grin

And I'll come up with some more too! laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And I'll come up with some more too! laughing

Let the games begin. Happy Dance

Sasaraixx
Let the games begin. Happy Dance

Bring it on Big Man! Happy Dance

khazra
I'll take the muties here.
Cable has reacted to lightspeed before in this mode and if superman hits lightspeed in the earth's atmosphere it'd be massively damaged.
So no-one's getting a blitz before a forcefield comes up.

Than exodus uses his psi-vamp powers to drain MM or maxima and they mindrape everyone.

Bentley
Bump.

Cubey
Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.