Deadpool Runs a Femme fatale gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Here Deadpool has two machine guns with infinite ammo,one grenade and an adamantium katana.No weapons for the ladies unless specified.He has an hours rest after each fight.

1.Spoiler)(w/bo staff)
2.Catwoman(W/bullwhip)
3.Huntress(W/Crossbow and Bo staff)
4.Harley Qun(With Big ass hammer)
5.Elektra(Sai)
6.Domino(Two pistols with infinite ammo and tonga)
7.Thunder(from outsiders)
8.Grace
9.She-Hulk
10.Wonder Woman.

Where does he climb to?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
1.Spoiler)(w/bo staff)
Where's the spoiler?

StarsNeverFall7
Due to his healing and such, I would guess he would make it to atleast 7, don't know much about her though.

Sad part is, depending on who the female is has a lot to do with it, because well if shes HOTT, then well DP isn't going to be doing a damn thing right.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Due to his healing and such, I would guess he would make it to atleast 7, don't know much about her though.

Sad part is, depending on who the female is has a lot to do with it, because well if shes HOTT, then well DP isn't going to be doing a damn thing right.

He's got a point. nosweat Wade is an idiot and might drop his guard long enough to lose.

He'll stop around She-Hulk or Wondy if he's fighting seriously.

the sword means he can beat Thunder. Unfortunately, Pool being who he is, he could lose at 1 if he starts drooling.... laughing

guy222
Here Deadpool has two machine guns with infinite ammo,one grenade and an adamantium katana.No weapons for the ladies unless specified.He has an hours rest after each fight.

1.Spoiler)(w/bo staff)
2.Catwoman(W/bullwhip)
5.Elektra(Sai)
8.Grace
9.She-Hulk
10.Wonder Woman.

Where does he climb to?

Thunder

Psyquis52
Agreed. He stops at Thunder. If he's really lucky then he makes it to Grace.

You know there's really quite a jump there.

don't shiv
Deadpools jaw falls into place just rigtht for DOMINO to blast it outta the arena with a spurt of canon fire and shoot his neck fullalead.
with no head, Wade is dead.

Domino

SpunkySmurph
Stops at 6... MAYBE 7.

Soljer
Gets past Domino, stops at Thunder since he can't really do shit to her.

don't shiv
Owned at 6 it wasn't in the job description and b] Deadpool was quick to take refuge with the resistance]

Soljer
Originally posted by don't shiv
Owned at 6 it wasn't in the job description and b] Deadpool was quick to take refuge with the resistance]

Don't lie to someone who owns the entire run.

In C&D 29, Domino has the chance to shoot Cable, but refrains.

Later, Deadpool fights and owns Flagsmasher...

Even later still, she gets in a little tussle with Cable, works her way inside his gravimetric sheath, and could kill CABLE if she wanted to...

Never did she even have a chance at taking out deadpool, through the entire issue...

don't shiv
you aint mad at me are ya now bunky, coz we can take it out back

wow for a while thur ah thought I was the only reader.

okay xplain the scene where Domino is brandishing a sword in the pouring rain and grinning like a maniac and kicking Deadpool's butt.

if its not issue 29 its gotta be 28 anyways Domino and Wade make peace Dpool checks on her later that night mooning over a rugged looking Cable on National Television fast fwd 8 issues and She's kissing the real thing. big grin

TricksterPriest
Pool wasn't trying very hard to kill her. But let's be real here. We both know she can't kill him and that skill-wise, he's much better than her. Her luck power is the only thing that keeps her alive against him, and even it can't save her.

That being said, I stand by what I said earlier. He can get from anywhere to 1, to 9, and anywhere inbetween.

don't shiv
Domino leaves the arena with his head in a doggy bag for Caliban

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That being said, I stand by what I said earlier. He can get from anywhere to 1, to 9, and anywhere inbetween.
How exactly does he get past Thunder?

LORDSIDIOUS01

1.Spoiler)(w/bo staff)
2.Catwoman(W/bullwhip)
5.Elektra(Sai)
8.Grace
9.She-Hulk
10.Wonder Woman.

Where does he climb to?

Deadpool should survive until She-Hulk.

StyleTime
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Deadpool should survive until She-Hulk.
Originally posted by StyleTime
How exactly does he get past Thunder?

TricksterPriest
Adamantium sword.

StyleTime
Even with the sword, Deadpool won't have the required strength to actually push it through. Supergirl's punches didn't even phase Thunder.
http://img417.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirlv503page070lr.jpg

StarsNeverFall7
Wolverine shouldn't have the strength to pierce an IG wearing Thanos, but he did...

Adamantium is off the wall like that. He's strong enough to get it through..

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pool wasn't trying very hard to kill her. But let's be real here. We both know she can't kill him and that skill-wise, he's much better than her. Her luck power is the only thing that keeps her alive against him, and even it can't save her.

That being said, I stand by what I said earlier. He can get from anywhere to 1, to 9, and anywhere inbetween. And she was? Plus "'Pool" stipulated at the beginning that it should be a H2H match... in a ranged match, she pwns him. Granted, he has the healing factor, but she can still dodge every single shot, and hit him with every one of hers. The match won't even need to get to close quarters... and, in skill, it was implied heavily that she was on par with him, and lost only because he continuously distracted her with his voice. And, seeing as how he's bloodlusted for this match, he probably won't be talking nearly as much.

Domino stops him.

StyleTime
Wolverine shouldn't have the strength to pierce an IG wearing Thanos, but he did...

Adamantium is off the wall like that. He's strong enough to get it through..
You have every right to bring that up, but you simply must understand why that can't be used and isn't indicative of Deadpool's ability or inability to do the same.

Wolverine encountered trouble when he tried to slash through Magneto's body armor.
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/570/1000577is1.th.jpg

In fact, he only barely cut the armor and the strike was far less than lethal.
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6127/1000583li9.th.jpg

Magneto explains how his armor prevented Wolverine's assault from being effective.
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8279/1000582jp5.th.jpg

I must remind you that events of PIS aren't considered in debates according to forum rules. Also, Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut Thanos by your own admission.

Lastly, saying Deadpool can cut Thunder because Wolverine, a wholly separate entity from Deadpool, can cut Thanos is unreasonable.

Adamantium can potentially cut anything. The user must still have the required strength to do so. Being that Deadpool's strength is so unfathomably lower than Supergirl's, it's not illogical to say he can't cut Thunder.

(I can't use my scanner at the moment so I had to use a camera to take the pictures. Tell me if you can't see them.

StarsNeverFall7
The fact behind the Thanos and IG comment, wasn't meant to bring up a PIS filled event.

Take a gander at how much Wolverine has cut through that a normal punch wouldn't harm, even from a foe with an abundance of strength.

Point being, due to adamantium showings, and the most often user of it being Wolverine, DP's strength should be pretty evenly matched, so he should be able to cut/slash/pierce/damage just as much. Just because she can take a punch from Supergirl, doesn't mean she'll easily withstand a stab/slash from an adamantium sword/claws.

StyleTime
Take a gander at how much Wolverine has cut through that a normal punch wouldn't harm, even from a foe with an abundance of strength.

Point being, due to adamantium showings, and the most often user of it being Wolverine, DP's strength should be pretty evenly matched, so he should be able to cut/slash/pierce/damage just as much. Just because she can take a punch from Supergirl, doesn't mean she'll easily withstand a stab/slash from an adamantium sword/claws.
I apologize for the untimely reply. I've been busy.

Yes, but Wolverine has had trouble stabbing people before. Magneto's armor couldn't protect him from a punch delivered by Supergirl yet it thwarted Wolverine's assault. Supergirl's punches would hurt Hulk and Wolverine has shown difficulty inflicting real damage on him before.

With repeated strikes, Deadpool may be able to scratch Thunder up a bit. However, it would be like nicking bark off of a tree. It wouldn't be nearly enough to defeat Thunder before she can defeat him. She really only needs to pin him down and he's defenseless. He wouldn't even get near her if she didn't want him to. She can make shockwaves.
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8113/1000585jp9.th.jpg

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5742/1000586ej3.th.jpg

StarsNeverFall7
Unless there is a forcefield of some sort, he SHOULD be able to cut/slash/stab, etc. Yes he has may of had trouble before, but aside from forcefields and a few other things, adamantium usually always cuts through, and the one always using it is the hairy canadian. So it really isn't valid to say that it would require someone stronger seeing as the most often using of adamantium barely pushes the two ton range..and has cut through almost everything.

How do we know his armor wouldn't of protected him? He states "protect me from almost ANY assualt" and clearly has slash marks. Therefor the adamantium combined with Logan's lower level strength did do damage. There's no way to prove a Supergirl punch would of caused more or less damage.

Thunder may have great durability, but to say that adamantium wouldnt work on her with DP's strength which is on par with Logan's is absurd unless she has a forcefield.

SpunkySmurph
Who cares?

He stops at Domino.

StyleTime
Unless there is a forcefield of some sort, he SHOULD be able to cut/slash/stab, etc. Yes he has may of had trouble before, but aside from forcefields and a few other things, adamantium usually always cuts through, and the one always using it is the hairy canadian. So it really isn't valid to say that it would require someone stronger seeing as the most often using of adamantium barely pushes the two ton range..and has cut through almost everything.

How do we know his armor wouldn't of protected him? He states "protect me from almost ANY assualt" and clearly has slash marks. Therefor the adamantium combined with Logan's lower level strength did do damage. There's no way to prove a Supergirl punch would of caused more or less damage.

Thunder may have great durability, but to say that adamantium wouldnt work on her with DP's strength which is on par with Logan's is absurd unless she has a forcefield.
I think we may be agreeing here. I admitted that Deadpool could probably manage to scratch her, but it won't be too deep. Hulk allowed Wolverine to take free shots at him and still Wolverine couldn't inflict a deep enough wound to do anything. Even if Thunder just stood there and allowed Deadpool to strike her, we'd end up with a similar scene.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2738/05bv3.th.jpg

He states he thought it would protect him from any assault. Cyclops and Psylocke were both shown damaging him despite his confidence in his armor. Supergirl could do it as well.

I admitted it may penetrate her on a very topical level. Saying however, that he can just drive her through is rediculous honestly. I don't think you're saying that though.

Do you believe he can beat Thunder?
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Who cares?

He stops at Domino.
My thing with Domino is that I'm not sure she could bypass his healing factor. How do you propose she gets past that?

SpunkySmurph

My thing with Domino is that I'm not sure she could bypass his healing factor. How do you propose she gets past that? Shoot him until she gets even a seconds pause from him, then stuff his grenade down his throat. no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly knowing Wade, he'd gladly take the gernade and keep on rollin'

Hulk also has an immensely quick and effective healing factor that even surpasses Wade's which surpasses Wolverine's...and weve seen the damage the lower two can take and heal from almost instantly.

Read a profile on Thunder about her density changing, exactly how dense can she become? If it's anything short of diamond level, it shouldn't be much trouble.

StyleTime
I don't recall Thunder's density ever being directly likened to a diamond. However, Wolverine still has shown difficulty fully piercing things that aren't as hard as diamond. Actually, Wolverine has had difficulty completely penetrating things less durable than Thunder.

Again though, Deadpool won't even get close to Thunder if she desires otherwise. Shockwaves are essentially her M.O.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2176/1000603re9.th.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7641/1000604bg5.th.jpg

Are you actually arguing that he can beat her or are you arguing something else? I can't tell honestly.
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Shoot him until she gets even a seconds pause from him, then stuff his grenade down his throat. no expression
I'm not sure if one grenade would work. Although judging by their last fight, I guess she'd be capable of doing it multiple times.

Let me ask you then. Do you believe Deadpool can beat Thunder?

psy_blade
He won't get past Domino.

Soljer
Wolverine still has shown difficulty fully piercing things that aren't as hard as diamond. Actually, Wolverine has had difficulty completely penetrating things less durable than Thunder.

I don't mean this argumentatively, but rather, out of sheer curiosity;

Like what?

StarsNeverFall7
^ That's what im wondering. Also why I asked, how dense she could make herself.

Also was arguing that the adamantium sword against Thunder would benefit him into taking a majority over her. Then again, I also feel he takes a majority over domino.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't mean this argumentatively, but rather, out of sheer curiosity;

Like what?
Magneto's armor is arguably less durable than diamond. Wolverine didn't manage deep wounds on Omega Red's skin. Now I could be wrong on Omega Red, but I don't believe his skin is harder than diamond.

I'll admit some of it's ambiguous, but how many direct comparisons have we seen to diamond with everything Wolverine cuts?

Keep in mind, I refer to deep wounds here. I realize Wolverine can simply cut most things.
^ That's what im wondering. Also why I asked, how dense she could make herself.

Also was arguing that the adamantium sword against Thunder would benefit him into taking a majority over her. Then again, I also feel he takes a majority over domino.

I've admitted the sword will cut her. I just don't see the wounds being deep enough to really take her out of the fight before she can defeat Deadpool.

It's hard to just just give an exact number on her on desnity if that's what you are looking for. That's why I've mentioned what her density helps her accomplish. I was hoping it'd give you a better idea of what level she's around.

Really, all Thunder has to do is fall over on Deadpool. She can hold his arm. She can launch repeated shockwaves at him. I don't think the sword will help him much here. The sword really only allows Deadpool to even stay in the fight her.

I'm not sure either way on Domino.

llagrok
Deadpool, beat up another woman?

Stops at 1

don't shiv
spoiler falls within 2 seconds, [it takes Wade 1 second to say "Nothin personal."

Stops at Domino

Deadpool attacks every single blow and spurt of ammo ricocheting well clear of Dom, Dom kicks Wade in the nuts with enthusiasm Wade goes O! Dom somersaults over Wade casually detonating a lbelt of plastique on Wades contorted face.

She lands unharmed 2 feet behind Wade

Domino's knife scythes his neck clean off his shoulders like an ion blade through hot synthi-cheese

Wades head goes into a doggy bag for the Vulture colony at the zoo.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Unless Wade was being a complete moron, which he has shown to do in the past, that wouldn't happen.

Now out of curiosity, doesn't Domino's probability altering only take effect if she attempts to avoid whatever trouble comes her way?

After skimming through my C&D, the only fight I can find between them doesn't really show an advantage over the other, just DP telling her while shes pointing a gun at his face, she can't win. Past that, not much happens.

Bouboumaster
go to 8

SpunkySmurph
^ Unless Wade was being a complete moron, which he has shown to do in the past, that wouldn't happen.

Now out of curiosity, doesn't Domino's probability altering only take effect if she attempts to avoid whatever trouble comes her way?

After skimming through my C&D, the only fight I can find between them doesn't really show an advantage over the other, just DP telling her while shes pointing a gun at his face, she can't win. Past that, not much happens. It still stands that the fight would turn out similarily.

That's how wikkipedia writes it. IIRC, Dom has stood infront of a loaded gun, the trigger was pulled, and the thing failed to fire, without any motion on her part. Not to mention, her luck powers are often used offensivley as well (like how the building crashed on deadpool in that fight).

And DP says a lot of things. He seemed to also think he could get a solid win over Spider-man, when their match started.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
goes to 6 or 7
Fixed. stick out tongue

StarsNeverFall7
Yea, I honestly can't say I'm too familiar with Domino and what she can/can't do or has/hasn't done. Just out of the one fight they did have, it didn't seem to lean in any favor..so it's a bit hard to speculate.

DP does say a lot, that is for sure..but like I said, the fight didn't have any lean, and for sure not enough to assure a win over DP at all. That is unless that have a bout elsewhere im unaware of...which could very well be the case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.