Syphon Filter 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GSG-9
A biological virus is captured in the hands of a man named Erich Rohmer. He has several hundreds and thousands of hedge men working for him. The virus is deadly and if they dont met there demands of over 100 billion dollars there ganna release the virus in water systems around the world killing over millions of people. The agency in DC has managed to track them in Washington aon Georgia street.

They are acting as terrorists and will risk anything to kill the agency. This will not only take place in washington but also in other parts of the world as well. There are peaces to the puzzle and a team will be set in to find out what it is. The terrorists are armed and ready to kill anybody that goes agiasnt them. The fate of more then half the population on Earth is at rist. You can be both good in this RP or the Enemy its up to you. I havea list of characters but you can create your own to spice it up.

Name: Trigerman Anton Girdeux
Weight: 194
Height: 6'3
Alliance: Bad Sides with Erich Rhomer
Story: Anton is a man that has worked for Erich recently and is very happy to. He is an insane Arsonist and loves fire. He also has somone working with him named Jorge Marcos. He is currently in Washington making his way to the park.
Weapon: Beretta , Famas , FLAME THROWER

GSG-9
Anton walked in Washington were the hostages where " i told you to kill them all !" He took out his pistol and shot a women in the head " where not ganna worry bout some dam people ! clear out the streets and get the hell into posistion !!" He barked. Jorge Marcos aproached him "Anton we better get to the park and whipe out that area to before the cops get there" He held his FAMAS " good let the games begin !" His Flamethrower on his back. They went to the subway where inocent people where being killed. Then they took it to the park. After 20 min the cops failed agiasnt the huge attack made and leaded by Erich rhomer "Get cumphy boys it will be a while before somone can acually touch us. Marcos go by the maze and stay there make sure no one can get in or out since its the only way threw." Washington street , the subway and the park has been taken over.

Wild-Cherry
{ This will be quick..im leaving for school soon }

Name: Kaden Emmerson
Weight: 130 lbs
Height: 5'6 ft
Alliance: " good side" w/ the US government
Story: Kaden was born and raised until age six in Germany, by her young father. Her mother died when in labor. Her father, David Emmerson, had been a special opps cheif for four years before deciding to move with Kaden somewhere safer. He never made it. On his last mission, one supposed to be easy, he lost hhis whole platoon, and finally he himself was killed. The who was never figured out; but the why was evident. Kaden wouldn't understand this for many years.

The eight year old went from foster home to foster home, active in multiple Junior Military programs, until finally reaching eighteen and joining the Navy. Her hacking skills where incredible, and her aptitude for flight was unhuman for her age. After SEAL and rescue training, she was quickly advanced to the position of delta wing on a ghost flight team, and has recently been assigned to the misson at hand.

Weapon: Shrike 5.56 main hand, and an XM8 offhand

GSG-9
(( me too im ganna start for the Cheif post now lol )) Ok you are all are here in the WC base today to take care of a major problem. All of you are needed to whipe out all of these men. It may seem impossible but it is not" You can hear an explosion from the WC building. He looks out the window " you can see were they are even from this window. You will all need to get out there and kill them ! gather any info you have on Erich Rhomer, he is there leader , he is what we need." He turned and looked at the group

" in 3 days a man named Rand Schillinger will be herer to acompany yuo. He has been in situations like this before and is skilled. He will met with you , as for today lock and load. Most of all team work and be careful dammit these guy are packing much heat." He looked at the door "Leave threw the back door and head out right to Georgia street." He turned around to the window " dont fail me , those transmitters in your ears are link to my PC what you say i will get so dont mess around with them we know they work"

Shadow Okami
Name: Jacc "the Shadow" Arlington
Weight: 174 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Alliance: black OPS unit, so... we'll see...
Story: He appeared basically from the depths of Hell itself, as his actions and decisions always seem flawless to those in his unit. His parents were researchers that were killed while working on the Syphon Filter virus, and it led him to absolutely despise the thing.

GSG-9
try and add what weapon you want. Maximum of 3
1 primary 1 side pistol and 1 anything. No .50 Cals unless its a 3rd weapon EXAMPLE: AUG , .45 and Desert Eagle. Or unless you want it as your primary. Nades are optional for a weapon

Shadow Okami
Originally posted by Shadow Okami
Name: Jacc "the Shadow" Arlington
Weight: 174 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Alliance: black OPS unit, so... we'll see...
Story: He appeared basically from the depths of Hell itself, as his actions and decisions always seem flawless to those in his unit. His parents were researchers that were killed while working on the Syphon Filter virus, and it led him to absolutely despise the thing.

Weapons: SOCOM .45 pistol, FAMAS submachine gun, Baby Eagle

GSG-9
(( Get him in the action ^_^)) Rand was in Germany at a serimony. " And the next plaque goes to a man who saved hundreds of innocent people from the Terrorists. Single handingly saved people out of a blown up people and risked his own life for them , Rand Schillinger get up here !" Rand smiled and waved as he looked at the gold plaque and shook the GSG9's cheifs hand "you earned it Rand " He smiled " thankyou sir" He walked into the crowd and into a car where his driving took him to the airport.

"Rand you out of Germany yet , you may need to get home sooner than 3 days " He pressed the button on his transmitter " im sure i can think of somthing." A private jet sat on the airport and the pilot walked to the car Rand was in " You Rand Schillinger ?" Yes sir i am" He smiled "well your taking a Jet strait to Washington" He smiled and lauughed a little " awsome " He got out of the car and paid the driver. Then got inside the small jet. As they took off.

Deit
Name: Lance Buchanan
Weight: 174
Height: 6'4"
Alliance: Anti-hero / works on his own
Story: Lance grew up in America and has lived there for half of his life, when he was 9 his older brother Patrick and him were sent to Japan. 10 years later Patrick died in an explosion. Lance has no real clue of how it happened and who did what they he or she did and now he's out for revenge, doing anything he can to avenge his brothers death. he's currently in america again searching for a lead to who could have done this.
Primary weapon: Mauser C96
Side weapon: IMI Tavor TAR-21

(if you don't know what my weapons are, use wikipedia and look them up.)

GSG-9
(( Are you kidding i know what they are ! especially the TAR like i said once you start your character post IC ASAP))

Baby Bear
Name: Remy buckingham
Weight:178
Height:5'9
Alliance: Us government

Story: Remy was a boy when he decide that he wanted to work for the CIA. He only wanted to be part of it because he wanted to carry a gun. Remy grw up in chicago and traveled to new york to do some duty work. He was on the job when he accidently let some terrorist a loose. He was almost fired that day but the CIA gave him another chance.

Weapons: Beretta handgun,
side weapon: .357 magnum

Baby Bear
Remy walked out of the department office after a brief talk with the boss. He was a high rank cop that worked for the government. Remy got into his cadillac deville and drove down the street to reach his destination.

"I hope I can make it here on time cuz I can't lose this job!"

Urban Espionage
Name: Forest Waltz
Weight: 132
Height: 5'5
Alliance: F.B.I
Story: Forest is a man who wanted to help the world, even if the meaning "Help" involved a gun. He is now an F.B.I Agent, and is working his way, ever so slowly, to the top.
Weapon: SOCOM w/Silencer

(Is this okay?)

GSG-9
(( your fine ^-^ now start posting the enemys are waiting so now everyone who has posted get to the streets )) "What are you all waiting for !?! get a move on ! we are time secsitive here !" Meanwhile at the park Anton Girdeux start killing CBDC men. They are a biological assault team and they carry M-16's but there no match more the terrorists. Anton simpley shoots them with his FAMAS and then he burns the body staring at the fire " i flame ! its great !" Jorge Marcos calls him. "Anton we got weard from a sourse that there ganna move in the reinforcments." Anton raised an eye brow " And ???" Jorge scratched his head " most them are out of ammo with there Shotguns and Rifles so now all they have is there pistols except for a few who have shotgun and smg" Anton kicked the wall " how stupid can they guy be !?!" He hung up pissed. Marcos called one of the lead men in Georgia street " yo ?" Marcos got mad " dont yo me ! stop using your ammo up on those guys in yellow ! unless they fire at you then you dont shoot back !"

GSG-9
(( your fine ^-^ now start posting the enemys are waiting so now everyone who has posted get to the streets )) "What are you all waiting for !?! get a move on ! we are time secsitive here !" Meanwhile at the park Anton Girdeux start killing CBDC men. They are a biological assault team and they carry M-16's but there no match more the terrorists. Anton simpley shoots them with his FAMAS and then he burns the body staring at the fire " i flame ! its great !" Jorge Marcos calls him. "Anton we got weard from a sourse that there ganna move in the reinforcments." Anton raised an eye brow " And ???" Jorge scratched his head " most them are out of ammo with there Shotguns and Rifles so now all they have is there pistols except for a few who have shotgun and smg" Anton kicked the wall " how stupid can they guy be !?!" He hung up pissed. Marcos called one of the lead men in Georgia street " yo ?" Marcos got mad " dont yo me ! stop using your ammo up on those guys in yellow ! unless they fire at you then you dont shoot back !"

Urban Espionage
Forest just sat in his car, smoking a cigarette as he watched the street camera's on his laptop. "No movement on the streets, sir." HE said do his Commanding Officer. He yawned as he watched it, "Gee.. This is worse than the time I had to listen to my mother's whining about not to come back without a grandchild.. jeez... BORING.." he complained.

GSG-9
(( wtf it made me double post !))" Your an idiot " The cheif said laughing " your on the wrong street !" He obviously was " you need to get to Georgia street were there are people shooting eachother ! the CBDC need help and your on the wrong street man ! get going" He was very tense. Chief looked out the window shaking his head " and the fate of the world in there hands. Jesus have mercy on us" A CBDC man killed another Terrorist and moved on inside a bar. Only to get shot in the face with a shotgun.

Urban Espionage
Forest smiled, "Right now, my job is to watch other streets, I'm not needed in action just yet, you know that." He said as a matter of factly, "But, When you die, I'll be sure to come with the cavalry.. my trusty SOCOM and me."

GSG-9
" This isnt Rand !" He said " sorry bout that son my mistake. Well keep up the good work then. I got a bad feeling that they make take higher mesures" He sat in his PC chair. The emial was from Rand " Dear Cheif ill be in Dc in about 1 hour. I will intersept with the team. I stopped at a gun shop and i bout my weapons. Ill be there soon. Tell everyone to hang in there. Rand S.

Name: Rand Schillinger
Height: 6'1
Weigth: 187
Alliance: Good
Story: Rand has been on the Syphon Filter case for a year. Months later after the trail went cold this event happend. He is fully prepared. He was born in NY but was raised in FL. His parents are old fashioned people that dislike guns but because of that lack of weapons Rand became even more interested in them. A cop at 21 he was then highered by the agency and now is currently on his way to the team.
Weapons: M3 Shotgun, .45 ACP, Tactical Sheildhttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4126/picture874794250ma0.jpg (( and im fully aware that i look younger than 17 so dont tell me i look 14))

Urban Espionage
Forest nodded, before blinking, "You got three trucks headed your way, and they aren't ours. They look like they're loaded with more of the enemy."

Baby Bear
Remy turned his radio up loud just to annoy the other drivers. It may have been rude but he was bored. All of a sudden the CB in his car came on about some shooting at georgia street. Remy quickly turned of the radio to get the full information about the incident that must be happining.

"Damn. I got a shooting on my hands. I thought I was lower rank CIA."Remy said straightening his tie.

He sped off in his Cadillac and went 45 mph to reach georgia street like he was told.

GSG-9
" You got my permission to blow it up. Or do w/e you have to but remain catious and stay on task. I dont want you to blow it up until your sure theree enemy." He checked his radio " Remy stop there get out and walked with your weaposn to Georgia street and help take out the enemys." He looked out the window "once thats done get to the subway. Somthing might happen there" Rand got out of the taxi car. His shotgun on his back and his sheild up and his pistol out. He went right up to the aciton. They shot at Rand but his sheild to the bullets like its nothing. He then opend up a crac kand shot the terrorist. He then closed it and kept advances " cmon people stay behind me !" He yelled.

Urban Espionage
Forest nodded, "Gotcha.. Over n' out." He said before getting out of the car, and walking to an intersection, carrying his SOCOM, and waited for the trucks, which would hit that point in about five minutes.

Baby Bear
Remy stopped the car and turned off the CB radio. Remy got out of the car with his beretta in his hand fully loaded with fresh bullets. He jogs over to georgia street to see some guys shooting at each other. Remy puts his back to the feeling nervous.

"Ok. Its a do or die situation. I gotta man up and do what he said."

GSG-9
He looked at the bar. Then walked in and a man with a shotgun shot at him hitting the sheild. Rand almost feel back from the blast. THen he took cover by a wall and pulledo ut his M3. He knew his shotgun was better. He turned around and shot at the guy behind the counter. It hit him but he had a Bullet proof vest aparaently. He pumped. And then shot agian as the terrorist shot back and hit part of the wall. Rand killed him on the second shell. He grabed the 12g shells. "Bar secured. But what about the subway ?" He called in to cheif. " THERE IS A BOMB IN THE DAM BANK !!! somone go defuse it ! Rand try and get in the subway ! Remy get to the bank !" Rand tryed to move to the subway when a sniper shot the sheild. The bullets peirced it. He put it on his back, running for cover. He saw the sniper and took out his pistol. He jumped out took 3 shots then went back to cover. After the second time one of the bullets killed the sniper. He went to the subway "locked gates dammit "

Urban Espionage
Forest yawned as he saw one of the trucks coming. He aimed the SOCOM, and shot the tire, the speed of the truck hhigh, causing it to throw of from the smal explosion of air, sending the trucks colliding in to eachother, where of which Forest shot the gas tank of the one that had flipped, blowing all three trucks and everyone in them to hell.

Baby Bear
Remy ran across the street to get into the bank. He rushed inside to see women and men on the floor praying for their lives. After all there was a bomb in the bank. Remy saw the bomb right there taped to a desk. The bomb was ticking constantly. Each tick made Remy twitch in fear.

How the hell am I going to defuse this bomb?he thought.

"We need a damn bomb squad in here!"he shouted.

He saw some kids crying. He knew they were only 7 years old and one was a baby. Was their life important to him? yes. But he didn't know how to get rid of the bomb.

GSG-9
Rand called in " There are terrorists coming to you ! guard the kids ill defuse it !" He ran frantically as he went too the bank. He Flanked the terrorists shooting most of them in the back. The others he killed with pistol. He got to the bomb and took out his tools " Ak !" He opened it up and started cutting the wires and it stoped. " ok we need to get to the basement. Its about half a mile away i know where it is " CBDC men secured the area. " ok" He breathed hard "lets go ,im Rand ..... you ?"

Baby Bear
Remy ran off to follow Rand. He nodded his head to know that the kids wouldn't be killed after all. At least someone chipped in to help him get rid of the bomb. A terrorist cam from around the corner with a AK47 shooting at Remy. Remy ran by a car and shot back at the guy twice.

"Bam.Bam. Your dead."

He hit the guy in the chest twice. Remy gets from behind the car and runs besides Rand.

"That was a lucky shot. I thought I was going to miss. Anyways my name is Remy..Im New york CIA."

GSG-9
" i work for DC directly. They send me out though once a year to countrys that need me." He saw there was a basment in the side ally and it was marked Train Station. " well here we go this will take us to the power. Remy i want you to secure the walkway to the station so once i tll you that its unlocked you make sure no enemys try to stop us" He walked in the dark room. There was an elevator. He took it down. There was a Terrorist waiting with a pistol. He took out his sheild in time for the shot to be blocked. He waited till the guy ran out of ammo then he put the sheild on his back and he ran to the guy and tackled him to the ground. He his pistol to the guys head. " wtf you think your doing ?!" The guy strugled " i am doing my job !" He shook more "WHY IS RUSSIA DOING THIS TO AMERICA !" He hit him on the back of the head " Russia has nothin to do with it ! were all just from Russia." He frowned then shot the terrorist in the head " ok Remy you in posistion ?"

Urban Espionage
Forest then stretched, "Maybe I should go help them..." He thought, before looking at his moniters, "Nothing too much going on.." He thought before heading to georgia street by foot.

Baby Bear
Remy ran to the station just like the guy told him. He stood there waiting for any terrorist to show up and try to attack. Remy held his Beretta tightly. He was nervous as all hell. All of a sudden a terrorist came at with a desert eagle.

Remy shot at the guy and hit him in the leg.

"Gotcha. You bastard. Sit there and bleed."

GSG-9
The gates opened " ok now where back n buisness" He left to make his way to the subway

Baby Bear
Remy kicks the injured guy on the way into the gates. The gates had finally opened. Maybe its time for some more action. Remy cautiously approached the gate. He peaked in the doorway.

"What now?I don't see any terrorist."

GSG-9
(( well this sucks. People not devoted. I thank all who tryed ))

Camille's_Death
((Is it to late to join wink ...im back lovers!!))

Matroshka
THE CONVICTS THREAD STARTS HERE
The Convicts a gang in the streets of Los Angeles. They own a piece of the city by there violent ways. They can do what ever they want on there side of the city. They can choose whether you live or die if you say or do the wrong things. They like having power but when is it to much. That part of the city owned by a wealthy man and his men. His name Creten. He wants to take over LA before the police can stop them. Can he do it ?

The L.A.P.D hates them with every fiber of there being. Killing the convicts is what they like to do. In fact most people would give anything to hurt them. The cops are trying to find a way to get them out of there area so they can kill them all. It would be a small war. The police will not go down without a fight. They put men under cover to find out Cretens plans. Once they have solid proof it will start.

This thread i want to be realistic. The Police isnt the only job you can have. You be whatever you want. You can be bad or good. Character sheet is like this. The Convict group DOES NOT kill on sight without permission of there leader so there not ruthless killers for the most part.

Sparkly
ermm]

Matroshka
(( well we have no idea when Ush is coming back))
Name: Jamie Sykes
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170
Side: Bad
Story: Jamie was 20 when he put away to jail. Him and 5 other men robbed a national bank. They killed 10 hostages. Then when the SWAT team arrived a man with a RPG blew them up. Jamie killed the bankers. The SWAT got in there and kill all of them except for Jamie who drop his gun and layed on the floor. He was sentenced for 40 years but once the jail had a riot he got his ticket out. But he did spend 4 misrable years in jail. After that he met Creten and Creten gave Jamie a home,food and supplys if he agreed to join his pack. Jamie wanted revenge and happily said yes. He has worked for him for a year now is on good standards.
Weapon: Galil,(3 clips) Glock,(5 clips) Phospherous grenade.(1)
Special Ability: He is excelent at Lock Picking and Hacking in computers.

Matroshka
OK LETS MOVE TOT HE CONVICTS THREAD USH GAVE THE OK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.