Attack dogs in my parking lot!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so yesterday, FJ and i both went to work at 3 pm. we are walking to my car in our apartment parking lot, and out of the corner of my eye, i see a dude with two pedigree german shepherds hanging around his truck. they are not on a leash. i am not scared yet, because they haven't seen me. at first i was like "aw, look at the beautiful doggies." then, one of the dogs saw us. it froze, lowered it's head, and curled back it's lips. anyone who knows anything about dogs knows that this dog was on the verge of attacking us.
well, she and i keep walking. i kept my eyes on the dog as it tracked us, praying that we make it to my car first. as i am walking, eye on the dog, NOT on where i am walking, i step into a pothole, spraining my ankle. man, i was PISSED!!! after making it to my car, i told the guy "man, you should really have your dogs on a leash." he then looked at me and said "don't worry, they wont attack you unless i do this."
he then pointed at me and told the dog "get 'imboy, get 'im!!!" the dog, obeying it's master. started to actually run towards us!!! it was a joke to the guy, because he immediately grabbed the dogs collar and held him back.
his smile didnt last long, though. as he looked back up at me, a shit eating grin on his face, i had a baseball bat in my hands, waiting to clobber the shit outta his dogs.

some people...... mad

Schecter
sounds like a real piece of shit.

TRH
were did you get the bat

Puzzle
Originally posted by TRH
were did you get the bat

He's a magician man, don't question it.

Barker
Your parking lot?

Thorinn
Kill the guy and the dogs, problem solved.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
I just come

Röland
Originally posted by Thorinn
Kill the guy and the dogs, problem solved.

Yes, this is horrible. This idea.

But I would have done it. 13

Strangelove
Sounds like a plan to me srug

Barker
Sounds like a case of the Mooooonnnnnndaaaaaayyyyyyyys.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so yesterday, FJ and i both went to work at 3 pm. we are walking to my car in our apartment parking lot, and out of the corner of my eye, i see a dude with two pedigree german shepherds hanging around his truck. they are not on a leash. i am not scared yet, because they haven't seen me. at first i was like "aw, look at the beautiful doggies." then, one of the dogs saw us. it froze, lowered it's head, and curled back it's lips. anyone who knows anything about dogs knows that this dog was on the verge of attacking us.
well, she and i keep walking. i kept my eyes on the dog as it tracked us, praying that we make it to my car first. as i am walking, eye on the dog, NOT on where i am walking, i step into a pothole, spraining my ankle. man, i was PISSED!!! after making it to my car, i told the guy "man, you should really have your dogs on a leash." he then looked at me and said "don't worry, they wont attack you unless i do this."
he then pointed at me and told the dog "get 'imboy, get 'im!!!" the dog, obeying it's master. started to actually run towards us!!! it was a joke to the guy, because he immediately grabbed the dogs collar and held him back.
his smile didnt last long, though. as he looked back up at me, a shit eating grin on his face, i had a baseball bat in my hands, waiting to clobber the shit outta his dogs.

some people...... mad

You should really REALLY file a police report immediatly.

Sorgo X
That was scary. I thought he was going to pull off that Prince of Bel Air shit that JacopeX did. stick out tongue

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Sounds like a case of the Mooooonnnnnndaaaaaayyyyyyyys. But it's Wednesday.

Barker
Looks like a Wednesday, sounds like a Monday, tastes like a Barkday. 31

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Barker
Looks like a Wednesday, sounds like a Monday, tastes like a Barkday. 31

Pokemon, eh?

Barker
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Pokemon, eh?
No.

Sorgo X
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/3/customsig_68913_r8.gif

ORLY?

SpartanII

some people...... mad

shouldnt have looked the dog in the eye.

Barker
Originally posted by Sorgo X
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/3/customsig_68913_r8.gif

ORLY?
omg

Thorinn
laughing out loud

Sorgo X
sly

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
were did you get the bat
i carry it in the back of my car. the beauty is that it is not a concealed weapon.

Secretus
I hear ya bro .. I got one of those in my pants

Alpha Centauri
The shitty thing about people who have dogs to act tough is that if a dog actually were to attack a person, the dog would get put down, the man would get a fine at best.

It's a bit stupid.

-AC

R8#@NG!G@

some people...... mad

haha, sounds fun

Rogue Jedi
don't get me wrong, i love animals, but i would have beaten the hell outta those mangy mongrels.

Eccentric
Animal abuse. sad

Rogue Jedi
fugg that.....what about human abuse?

Eccentric
Who cares about humans, <3 animals!

bogen
Thats not cool.
Not abit.
It was good what u did tho, getting ready to smash the shit out of him and his silly dogs.

Rodgort

some people...... mad You should've done it. Technically, the guy was breaking the law by not having his dog(s) on a leash in the first place, as it could've attacked you either way.

Rogue Jedi
i just saw him out there again ten minutes ago, and the dogs were leashed to spikes in the ground. man, they were straining to get at me and everyone else in the parking lot.

Eccentric
I hate it when people purposefully make their dogs vicious.

WrathfulDwarf
Still no police report...

Rogue Jedi
what's the point? all they will do is give the guy a warning, maybe. nah, i juat carry a 6 cell maglite with me when i walk to my car.

Schecter
rememer what tommy hagen did to woltz in the godfather? that would be fitting imho

WrathfulDwarf
what's the point? all they will do is give the guy a warning, maybe. nah, i juat carry a 6 cell maglite with me when i walk to my car.

It stays on record in case something does happen...

Rogue Jedi
i still have my louisville slugger in my back seat. if those dogs do attack, they will feel it tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.