God of War - Chains of Olympus [PSP]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
The first preview has come out... can't wait. Seeing how far they pushed the PS2 with GOW2, I look forward to seeing what they can do with the PSP.

Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQFsKATuVfc

Hidden Lotus
i will buy a psp just for this game

InnerRise
Where does this game fit into the storyline?

Even though I regrettable have a PSP, it's long been retired and I have no desire to buy anymore games for it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chithappens
Damn them! This is the only reason I even want a PS-anything. GOW II is amazing! I haven't even finished (me and a friend started on Hard, LOL) and I am wowed every other second.

JKozzy
Originally posted by InnerRise
Where does this game fit into the storyline?

Even though I regrettable have a PSP, it's long been retired and I have no desire to buy anymore games for it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Regrettably? If you utilize it to its full potential, there'd be no regretting it. If you have firmware 3.03 or under, PM me and I can help you out...

As for the game, originally I heard it taking place between GOW2 and GOW3 as they wanted a leadup game... but maybe this is that, with a huge flashback? Or it's a prequel, as that's what I get from the preview. We shall see. Going to be a Fall 2007 release, though.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JKozzy
Regrettably? If you utilize it to its full potential, there'd be no regretting it. If you have firmware 3.03 or under, PM me and I can help you out...

As for the game, originally I heard it taking place between GOW2 and GOW3 as they wanted a leadup game... but maybe this is that, with a huge flashback? Or it's a prequel, as that's what I get from the preview. We shall see. Going to be a Fall 2007 release, though.

No. The PSP is just a terrible handheld system. No question about it. It sucks.

JKozzy
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No. The PSP is just a terrible handheld system. No question about it. It sucks. In Sony's vision, yes it sucks.. But not really, when you can play any NES/SNES/GB/GBC/GBA/SMS/SGG/PS1 game on it, in addition to the few good PSP titles.

grey fox
Originally posted by JKozzy
In Sony's vision, yes it sucks.. But not really, when you can play any NES/SNES/GB/GBC/GBA/SMS/SGG/PS1 game on it, in addition to the few good PSP titles.

Emulation ftw.

Not only that but you can upload other programs such as MUGEN ect upon it.

Kardinal
This game looks amazing for PSP, but I'm worried about how they're gonna deal with the controls. How they gonna do rolling without the right analog stick and such...?

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No. The PSP is just a terrible handheld system. No question about it. It sucks.

More like you suck...

Up to the persophone battle on God, **** its hard anyone else finished it on God ?

The j0keR
Originally posted by Kazenji
More like you suck...

Up to the persophone battle on God, **** its hard anyone else finished it on God ?

You bumped a thread to insult a guy for what he said a year ago?

Kazenji
Not really that was only one thing

and it seems your another person that does'nt know how to edit their post.

JKozzy
I'll go ahead and mention that this game rocked some hard s***, definitely glad I got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.