Would Iron Man Respect Nova's Authority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
With Nova and Iron man squaring off in Nova #2, is Nova outside Iron man's Juristiction seeing as how he is an intergalactic police officer? Would Iron Man make an exception for Nova is he refused? I personally would since Nova was the commander of pretty much billions of individuals and species in saving the universe.

DigiMark007
He should but he won't. Wouldn't make for a compelling issue.

Mider999
hope he gets backhanded as well as his cronies, just like the hulk is gonna smash him to bits.

Mobra
Nova: While you guys were bitching about Registration I ripped Annihilus's entrails out of his throat.

Tony: Oh yeah? Well, I killed Captain America. . .

. . .I mean. . .whoops.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mobra
Nova: While you guys were bitching about Registration I ripped Annihilus's entrails out of his throat.

Tony: Oh yeah? Well, I killed Captain America. . .

. . .I mean. . .whoops.

laughing

outavodka
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing yup basically the reason Nova puts dat ol boy down. He probly wont hold back, and hurt tony so bad his law is restricted to earth then wen Anni comes to earth for part two Nova comes in a lil later to make sure tony takes a dirt nap.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He should but he won't.

No he shouldn't ... if you've just spent 10 years in special forces you're not going to take order from a school crossing guard.

wink

Evil_Ash
Iron Man: Nova, you have to register...

*Nova flies into Iron Man, and punches him to the moon*

Nova: Respect my authority!

Priest
This should be a good issue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
No he shouldn't ... if you've just spent 10 years in special forces you're not going to take order from a school crossing guard.

wink

I don't get it.

AcousticDoc
Ironman could probably build a Nova-Buster armour if he needed to.

Scoobless
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't get it.

Iron Man's earth based authority is completely inconsequential to someone who led the forces of an entire universe against hostile invaders.

Priest
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Would Iron Man make an exception for Nova is he refused? .
He should but he won't. Wouldn't make for a compelling issue.

wink
Digi was talking about iron man not nova erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Tony would have to a beat down from Nova to respect him. I hope that happens in Nova#2

Scoobless
Originally posted by Priest
Digi was talking about iron man not nova erm

Possibly ... it's easy to interpret it either way, but I jumped to one conclusion and ran with it.

stick out tongue

outavodka
cant wait wait wens release date

boriquaking55
I hope Nova pimp slaps Tony

Hercules
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I hope Nova pimp slaps Tony

Co Signed

I want to see Tony get beat like a red headed step child!

(apologies to any members who have a step child who is of the red headed variety!)

Newjak
We all know how this fight will go.

Tony will get a knowcked around a bit until he finally gets his suit to absorb Nova's blasts amping them until they stalemate.

H. S. 6
Iron Man's earth based authority is completely inconsequential to someone who led the forces of an entire universe against hostile invaders.

Digi was saying Iron Man should respect Nova's authority. stick out tongue

AcousticDoc
Would regular Nova (no world mind) have been able to take out iron man?

Mider999
imagine if what happend to black panther and surfer happens on nova vs iron man?

AcousticDoc
I don't think the power level difference between ironman and Nova is as great as the one between BP and SS.

outavodka
Hudlin panther is skyfather...we dont use any feats by hudlin AT ALL!!!!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by outavodka
Hudlin panther is skyfather...we dont use any feats by hudlin AT ALL!!!!!!

McDuffie wrote the T'Challa/Radd fight. Not Hudlin.

Scoobless
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Digi was saying Iron Man should respect Nova's authority. stick out tongue

Shaddap, it's a dyslexic thing ... I read the names in the wrong order, thought it said "Would Nova Respect Iron Man's Authority?" ... sue me.

embarrasment

DigiMark007
So I picked up the issue to see the fight.

And they didn't.

But!

I really enjoyed it. Nova as a character is pretty awesome all of the sudden, and I'm guessing he's going to be anti-reg after the Thunderbolts debacle that's about to happen in Issue #3.

....and Tony confirmed that Nova's power increased a bunch when he downloaded the Worldmind, not just his knowledge of stuff.

llagrok
So I picked up the issue to see the fight.

And they didn't.

But!

I really enjoyed it. Nova as a character is pretty awesome all of the sudden, and I'm guessing he's going to be anti-reg after the Thunderbolts debacle that's about to happen in Issue #3.

....and Tony confirmed that Nova's power increased a bunch when he downloaded the Worldmind, not just his knowledge of stuff.

Nova was scary as hell when the world mind took over his body xD

I sort of understand his dad for being freaked out.

Grimm22
I would love to see how Tony would argue against Richard laughing

Nova: I killed Annihilus and saved the entire universe

Tony:Oh yeah! Well, I saved America from guys like Captain America... because...ya'know...shields are dangerous

DigiMark007
Yeah, Nova was totally >> Tony in terms of credibility in that conversation. I want to see him go nuts on registration and then just duck back into space after punking a bunch of whiny pro-regs.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grimm22
I would love to see how Tony would argue against Richard laughing

Nova: I killed Annihilus and saved the entire universe

Tony:Oh yeah! Well, I saved America from guys like Captain America... because...ya'know...shields are dangerous

Nova's going to duke it out with Penance, wonder what that'll be like.

Tron
Yeah, Nova was totally >> Tony in terms of credibility in that conversation. I want to see him go nuts on registration and then just duck back into space after punking a bunch of whiny pro-regs.

Any Scans? I haven't seen this issue yet.

Starhawk
I just want to see someone kill Iron Man. Nova would be an excellet choice.

StarsNeverFall7
Honestly after reading the Fallen Son: Death of Captain America issues, as much as I dislike the character, I wouldn't mind Wolverine finding out about Tony being behind the murder and killing him, just to honor Cap and all...that's just me though.

They don't fight in issue two?? DAMNIT!!!! I was so excited to see Iron Man get wrecked...oh well...Seems to be starting off to be a good series none the less.

llagrok
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Honestly after reading the Fallen Son: Death of Captain America issues, as much as I dislike the character, I wouldn't mind Wolverine finding out about Tony being behind the murder and killing him, just to honor Cap and all...that's just me though.

They don't fight in issue two?? DAMNIT!!!! I was so excited to see Iron Man get wrecked...oh well...Seems to be starting off to be a good series none the less.

No one can kill Iron Man yet. WWH.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
Any Scans? I haven't seen this issue yet.

There aren't really any fights from the issue (except the one-panel owningof Diamondhead). But maybe I'll scan in a page or two of dialogue.

Tron
There aren't really any fights from the issue (except the one-panel owningof Diamondhead). But maybe I'll scan in a page or two of dialogue.

That's pretty much what I was looking for.

DigiMark007
Casanova beat me to it. Anyway, here ya go:

Originally posted by CasanoVa
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Novav402-page10.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Novav402-page11.jpg

llagrok
"I pulled him inside out and saved the entire universe. What have you done lately Tony?"

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
"I pulled him inside out and saved the entire universe. What have you done lately Tony?" Chewd dat p*ssy out

Mider999
ok guys spoilers................nova made tony cry.........just kidding

outavodka
Wenz Thunderbolts vs Nova out?

Rick/Genis

wink Are you from Seattle?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Are you from Seattle?

Maybe .... shifty

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nova should beat the crap out of the T-Bolts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.