Batman vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbopotamo
in new york, no prep, in they're 100% with no injuries who wins?

spidey-dude
with no bat toys DD wins

guy222
Originally posted by Turbopotamo
in new york, no prep, in they're 100% with no injuries who wins?

bruce

Condor
Batman 7/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
lay odds 10/10 Bruce.

Daredevil1
With standard gear. Batman 7/10

Martial arts combat DD 5.5/10

snoopdogg
Standard gear Batman 9/10. H2h Batman 7/10.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Daredevil1
With standard gear. Batman 7/10

Martial arts combat DD 5.5/10

Bruce Wayne is by far the better martial artist than Matt Murdock.

Juntai
Batman.

braz
Bat-gadgets ftw.

Priest
DD would beat him in h2h

janus77
Batman.

Seen DD struggle a lot with Kingpin and other assorted human opponents. Batman's too smart, too well versed in martial arts and a phenomenal strategist.

Priest
Originally posted by janus77
Batman.

Seen DD struggle a lot with Kingpin and other assorted human opponents. Batman's too smart, too well versed in martial arts and a phenomenal strategist.
KingPin is a good fighter in his own right, Spidey had problems with him imo.

janus77
wasn't denying Kingpin is good. just reasserting that Batman is ... well Batman. better than good, pretty much near the pinnacle.

DD's got the senses working for him, but Batman will realise in pretty quick time that DD's advantage is also a potent avenue of attack against DD. sensory overload and some useful feints and Ka-pow! Batkick FTW as they say in these parts confused

Daredevil1
I disagree, one could argue either way. Too say Batman is by far better is to be ignorant of DD's skills.

Turbopotamo
I disagree, one could argue either way. Too say Batman is by far better is to be ignorant of DD's skills.

well batman is winning this, i really think that batman can win against dd, maybe thy're in the same level of martail arts and acrobatics, but intelligence is something really defiying when toyr agisnt someone with the same skills, for that i think that batman wins this one.

snoopdogg
I disagree, one could argue either way. Too say Batman is by far better is to be ignorant of DD's skills. Imo to say they are equal is ignorant of Batmans skills.

hush
bats

Condor

No offense against DD's skills, but Bats is pretty much the greatest MA on the planet, trained by the best samarai ever known. Throw in the intelligence, and he gets the edge. I give DD a few wins, but...

again:

Batman 7/10

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Condor
No offense against DD's skills, but Bats is pretty much the greatest MA on the planet, trained by the best samarai ever known. Throw in the intelligence, and he gets the edge. I give DD a few wins, but...

again:

Batman 7/10

No offense against BM but DD is one of the best as well. Samurai? BM actually has been trained by different instructors not just a Samurai. To the point so has DD. And DD has been trained by Mystical Stick.

He has shown esoteric skills plus with the super-senses and radar. In a martial arts fight DD takes a small majority IMO.

Now with standard gear I already agree that Batman wins.

Condor
No offense against BM but DD is one of the best as well. Samurai? BM actually has been trained by different instructors not just a Samurai. To the point so has DD. And DD has been trained by Mystical Stick.

He has shown esoteric skills plus with the super-senses and radar. In a martial arts fight DD takes a small majority IMO.

Now with standard gear I already agree that Batman wins.

Although I give the edge to Bats here, it's not by a whole lot.

It would be a great fight, more perfectly balanced then let's say, cap vs dd, or cap vs bats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.