Siblings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryan 88
ok i'm 18 years old and i have a 3 year old little brother, right when i came home from school today i walked through the door and bam he takes a plastic bat to my bad knee, and as i try to get up i take a hit to my face, and finally he jumps on my testiculars. IS THERE NO God, does anyone else got any little bros or sis's that torture them like this?

*=DeathReaperr'
....HAHAHAHAHA hes going to be a good thug some day

Dusty
Capitalize your "I's", and then beat his ****in' ass.

RKX
laughing laughing laughing
Your the only one with a brother like that
laughing

RKX
Teach him to respect you

T.M
I have a younger brother.. and a older sister

and no they don't do anything like that to me.

*=DeathReaperr'
I have my little cousin whom tries to do that...but then i give him a quick spear jab into the stomach and hes down like a bag of rocks

The Pict
When my brother was about 5 he hit me in the head with a plug, one of the prongs cut pretty deep. There was lots of blood but it didn't hurt too much.

Ryan 88
well I admit it is mostly my fault cause I let him watch boxing with me and he's obsessed with Spider-man, but usually i just wrestle around with him

Captain Maynard
I'm sorry, you're 18? What self respecting adult would let a child abuse them like that. Slap that kid in his ****ing face. Simple as that.

Ryan 88
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
I'm sorry, you're 18? What self respecting adult would let a child abuse them like that. Slap that kid in his ****ing face. Simple as that.

.............he's 3 and he got a lucky shot in on my bad knee

Strangelove
I have 3 brothers no expression

The Pict
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have 3 brothers no expression

I have 8 siblings

Ryan 88
i also have a 8 year old step-brother who is learning karate, damn man my life sucks

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Ryan 88
.............he's 3 and he got a lucky shot in on my bad knee B!tch B!tch B!tch, toughen up, pansy. I have a bad knee as well. Probably worse than yours. I still wouldn't allow a filthy child to act that way. Let him know who's boss.

lord xyz
I kickerd my big brother in the bollucks once.

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Pict
I have 8 siblings Damn Scots one-upping me angryfist

The Pict
Originally posted by Strangelove
Damn Scots one-upping me angryfist

stick out tongue

My dad's fault. He likes to go around starting families. One of them is a step brother though.

SpartanII
EDIT

SpartanII
ok i'm 18 years old and i have a 3 year old little brother, right when i came home from school today i walked through the door and bam he takes a plastic bat to my bad knee, and as i try to get up i take a hit to my face, and finally he jumps on my testiculars. IS THERE NO God, does anyone else got any little bros or sis's that torture them like this?

i love my sister.

And ill kill anyone who even thinks about uttering or typing the words:

and so do i.

SpartanII
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
B!tch B!tch B!tch, toughen up, pansy. I have a bad knee as well. Probably worse than yours. I still wouldn't allow a filthy child to act that way. Let him know who's boss.

superiority complex petpet

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by SpartanII
i love my sister.

and so do i.

And so does Vinny 313

The_Mayor
I do that stuff! big grin

Barker
i love my sister.

and so do i.
I love your sister also?

Leo.M
I have older 7 siblings, they smack me, I smack them back. doped

Strangelove
i love my sister.

and so do i. I love my sister too 131

Sweet Escape
My brother's amazing.

He's always taking care of me, from the day I was born. He's might be over protective, but he just cares about me stick out tongue

Puzzle
I've got 3 siblings, 2 older sisters and a younger semi-adopted brother...never had these kinds of problems from them. stick out tongue

My little cousins on the other hand...I've been punched in the jewels before.

ADarksideJedi
My youngest sister just turn twenty she is not a pain that way.But she when she is nice it means she wants something from you.That is when I go hid somewhere.jm

Wild-Cherry
ok i'm 18 years old and i have a 3 year old little brother, right when i came home from school today i walked through the door and bam he takes a plastic bat to my bad knee, and as i try to get up i take a hit to my face, and finally he jumps on my testiculars. IS THERE NO God, does anyone else got any little bros or sis's that torture them like this? I was adopted, and the oldest of 10. I love all of them to death big grin

Well, my unrelated sister is actually really mean to me at times...ermm but I still love her big grin

ADarksideJedi
Ten!Wow big family.I came from a family of six.Two girls(not counting me) and three brothers.Me and my sister after me are in the middle. How many boys and how many girls in your family Cherry?jm

Wild-Cherry
nope big grin Im the oldest happy

ADarksideJedi
That is always the best.Got two brothers ahead of me and two younger sisters and a younger brother behind me.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.