high evolutionary vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
if this has been done b4 sorry i did check.
who takes it?

tru-marvell
I understand Doomsday is a supersuper BADASS who can't be killed the sameway twice, right? Even so the H.E. has soooo many ways to kill

High Evoluntionary untill he tired and bored...

Symmetric Chaos
DD has adapted to most of what HighEv can dish out.

Devolution might present a problem but one never knows.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes it?

high e

Galan007
Is devolution > the OE?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Is devolution > the OE?

How are they even comprable?

Priest
edit

Priest
Is devolution > the OE?
yes
Originally posted by Ethereal

Thats right!...High Evolutionary turns Big G into a big pulsating brain to end his hunger

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/FF_175p022-023.th.jpg
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/FF_175p026-027.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How are they even comprable? That's my point,

The OE didn't do jack shit to DD, so I really don't see what devolution will do....

But who knows? srug

Symmetric Chaos
That's my point,

The OE didn't do jack shit to DD, so I really don't see what devolution will do....

But who knows? srug

You missunderstand me.

OE vs Devolution is like AK47s vs Chairs they don't do the samething, and they don't work in the same way.

Galan007
You missunderstand me.

OE vs Devolution is like AK47s vs Chairs they don't do the samething, and they don't work in the same way. I knew what you were saying.

All I was trying to say is that I have a hard time believing that since DD wasn't affected by the OE, he would be affected by devolution...

But I dunt know. confused

Symmetric Chaos
I knew what you were saying.

All I was trying to say is that I have a hard time believing that since DD wasn't affected by the OE, he would be affected by devolution...

But I dunt know. confused

His powers are sort of designed to resist the OE (as it's been portrayed recently at least) but if he can be devolved faster than he can evolve in response it might work on him.

Galan007
His powers are sort of designed to resist the OE (as it's been portrayed recently at least) but if he can be devolved faster than he can evolve in response it might work on him. Basically this comes down to DD's speed of evolution v.s. H-E's speed of devolution..

The faster of the two wins. confused

Ethereal
If the devolution powers directly reverse DD's ability to adapt, then it might work...but it's anyone's guess.

janus77
doesn't need to devolve. first off just control and contain the evolution...
give DD a 24ft penis... that'll keep him preoccupied.

then just simply mess with the DNA and give him some vicious form of cancer that mutates and destabilises his cells as they evolve... matching mutation for mutation.

all within the realms of a genius geneticist imo, even Mr Sinister.

Priest
Originally posted by janus77

you would buy that book stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

then just simply mess with the DNA and give him some vicious form of cancer that mutates and destabilises his cells as they evolve... matching mutation for mutation.

all within the realms of a genius geneticist imo, even Mr Sinister.

It would probably be a safe bet to say DD could beat cancer.

Unless you can be changing stuff constantly it doesn't matter if you understand the principle needed to beat DD genetically.

janus77
well cancers mutate, or can mutate, they're inherently unstable and Sinister or High E could easily create something to give the cancer the potential to constantly adapt and map to the changes in DD's DNA.

I don't see how High E could possibly fail to exploit that DNA weakness of DD. after all it's the very DNA that is the engine of his enormous powers.

Originally posted by Priest
you would but that book stick out tongue
I wouldn't let my butt anywhere near it! :P

Juntai
Even sharks have evolved past cancer, Doomsday is on a different level than that. This is a guy who has evolved past cosmic powers without effort, and instantly.

janus77
Originally posted by Juntai
Even sharks have evolved past cancer, Doomsday is on a different level than that. This is a guy who has evolved past cosmic powers without effort, and instantly.
doesn't matter. his DNA would be Sinister/High E's plaything.

his DNA evolves, as do ours. but he exhibits the effects of billions of years of evolution in moments... which makes him extremely volitile.

think of a solution to having too much light in the environment?
one would be to reduce the size of the retinas or go blind...
too much noise ... go deaf...

the principle being that his DNA is stupid, it tries combination upon combination until it stumbles upon something that overcomes the immediate threat/cause of death. as Superman once said, DD got intelligent as a result of evolution. unfortunately that taught him fear. fear made him vulnerable...

anyway, Sinister/High E wouldn't just give him cancer, it would be something sufficient for a being with such an accellerated adaptation mechanism.

MightyEInherjar

his DNA evolves, as do ours. but he exhibits the effects of billions of years of evolution in moments... which makes him extremely volitile.

the principle being that his DNA is stupid, it tries combination upon combination until it stumbles upon something that overcomes the immediate threat/cause of death. as Superman once said, DD got intelligent as a result of evolution. unfortunately that taught him fear. fear made him vulnerable...

anyway, Sinister/High E wouldn't just give him cancer, it would be something sufficient for a being with such an accellerated adaptation mechanism.

Exactly what I was thinking.

HE 10/10.

CaptainStoic
Doomsday would peel this a**h*le out of his tin suit faster than you could say boo.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/highevolutionary.htm

lando005
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes it? it's ok here's the thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422330

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by lando005
it's ok here's the thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422330

Yeah, but this one has more thoughtful responses...

lando005
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Yeah, but this one has more thoughtful responses... yea true

Ouallada

Excellent post.

Can devolution be resisted by physical durability?

Galan007
as Superman once said, DD got intelligent as a result of evolution. unfortunately that taught him fear. fear made him vulnerable... You're thinking of Doomsday-Rex.

That version of DD was partially engineered by human technology, and was far weaker than previous incarnations -- Thus, trying to find fault in the 'true' Doomsday, using that instance as your basis is, meh. srsly

anyway, Sinister/High E wouldn't just give him cancer, it would be something sufficient for a being with such an accellerated adaptation mechanism. This is all assuming H-E could figure out that type of tactic might work on DD in the first place -- and also assuming H-E could launch said attack, before DD ripped his head off, eh?

Big Sexy
Weird fight. I imagine a speciman like Doomsday is High Evolutionary's wet dream. If anyone could figure a weakness to Doomsday's evolutionary skills its him. He would probably need some prep though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.