Batman vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
first match is h2h combat.

second is standered weapons

3rd is a sword fighting match

snoopdogg
Batman wins all 3.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by capt it up

Laying odds 10/10 Batman takes all three.

capt it up
10/10? thats a ltitle steep man. blade not some push over.

braz
1. Batman
2. Batman
3. Blade

janus77
if Blade is anything like he is in the movies, all three to Blade.

I like Batman a lot, but he's not that fast nor anywhere near that durable.

snoopdogg
I could see Blade doing well in just h2h and maybe overpowering Batman with his speed and strength. But with gadgets Blade goes down.

A sword fight would be good also. Blade has a stamina advantage but Batman may have the skill edge in swordfighting.

braz
Originally posted by janus77
if Blade is anything like he is in the movies, all three to Blade.

I like Batman a lot, but he's not that fast nor anywhere near that durable.

Lol, Yeah well sadly, Blade isn't really proportianate to what he is in the movies. In the comics, he couldnt even escape being chained to a wall w/o biting his hand off, EVEN THOUGH he has superhuman vampiric strength. roll eyes (sarcastic) when I saw that I just stopped reading Blade comics. and Batmans a much better fighter and has some bada$$ equipment with him. as for a sword match though, Bats loses.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
Lol, Yeah well sadly, Blade isn't really proportianate to what he is in the movies. In the comics, he couldnt even escape being chained to a wall w/o biting his hand off, EVEN THOUGH he has superhuman vampiric strength. roll eyes (sarcastic) when I saw that I just stopped reading Blade comics. and Batmans a much better fighter and has some bada$$ equipment with him. as for a sword match though, Bats loses. That was not a oridinary chain though. It was enhanced titanium so it would take alot or power to beak one of those. In the latest issue he did show some strength by ripping off Dranconis' head with one hand.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrength.jpg

But Batman would win out though. Good fight though.

Soljer
Batman. One, two, and three.

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That was not a oridinary chain though. It was enhanced titanium so it would take alot or power to beak one of those. In the latest issue he did show some strength by ripping off Dranconis' head with one hand.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrength.jpg

But Batman would win out though. Good fight though.

Yeah, he coulda yanked it out of the wall though, wasnt it brick?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, he coulda yanked it out of the wall though, wasnt it brick? I'm sure Lucas Cross took all of those things into consideration when he built it. He knows all about Blade and his powers.

Sam Z
Batman would win the second match.
May be the third one. But in h2h he loses.

Francisco
Originally posted by capt it up

1 fight:

Due to his vampiric nature Blade is faster, stronger and thougher than Batman so how can Batman beat him when Blade is way older and has been fighting longer?

Common sense says that in hand to hand Blade should win... But thanks to Guggenheim... Blade is going to get the beating of his life...

2 fight:

With all the weaponry Blade carries around plus his physicall stats and experience he should make short work of Batman's batarang but we all know that thanks to Guggenheim now Blade is a wuss... So he will get the beat down of his life....

3 fight:

Are you kidding me? This is Blade's number one weapon.. Thi s is th one weapon he has training with almost his entire life... How many times has Batman used a sword in continuity? Yet thanks to Guggenheim Blade will act all amateurish allowing Batman to defeat him by stabbing him with his own sword...

yugotank
If Batman eats a ton of garlic he has a shot...Blade 9.7/10
Oh but wait....Batman can prep and does have "files"......Lets change it to Blade 9.6/10

endrict
Blade (if Cap can overpower Batman, so can Blade.)
Maybe Blade
Blade

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by endrict
Blade (if Cap can overpower Batman, so can Blade.)
Maybe Blade
Blade

I doubt Cap could overpower Batman.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I doubt Cap could overpower Batman.

Ditto.

Kurash
batman on all three

Caps Conscience
Blade all three times. And Cap destroys the Pedo.

Darth Martin
If this is how I think Blade should be potrayed(closely tto the films) then I see Blade taking it h2h and the sword fight. But Bats with gadgets should prevail.

Hitman911
doesn't Blade have an advanced healing factor?

complexbrother
Blade
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/9/94/Blade.jpg

vs

Batman
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/Batmanlee.png

Batman is investigating a string of homeless dissaperances, and happen to lead to the same wearhouse blade is currently using for a hideout. they meet and start fighting right away because Batman thinks Blade is the culprit. they both have standard gear.

who wins ? how ?

scuzz
Blade.

he is stronger, faster and he wouldn't think twice about killing batman

snoopdogg
Originally posted by scuzz
Blade.

he is stronger, faster and he wouldn't think twice about killing batman I kinda agree. But this is Batman we are talking about here.

Darth Martin
Depends really in a straight up H2H or sword-fight my money would be on Blade but if Bruce is rockin the Nomex Survival Batsuit he'll be bulletproof.

Strength: Batman=near peak-human; Blade=peak vampire. Blade
Speed: Same as strength. Blade
Intelligence: Batman by quite a bit.
Durability: Blade has superhuman durablility and a healing factor but Bats suit is pretty durable. I'll side with Batman.
Weaponry: Batman hands down.
Fighting Skill: Batman knows more styles but Blade has more experience and fight vampires on a nightly basis. Tie

I think I'll give Batman the benefit of the doubt with him winning 6/10.

Grinning Goku
Blade.

Mindset
Lol

Anyway, Blade wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman beat f*cking Etrigan...

batdude123
Batman ftw. smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depends really in a straight up H2H or sword-fight my money would be on Blade but if Bruce is rockin the Nomex Survival Batsuit he'll be bulletproof.

Durability: Blade has superhuman durablility and a healing factor but Bats suit is pretty durable. I'll side with Batman.
Fighting Skill: Batman knows more styles but Blade has more experience and fight vampires on a nightly basis. Tie

I think I'll give Batman the benefit of the doubt with him winning 6/10. That's a pretty good breakdown there.

Straight up h2h Blade should win and a sword fight also due his healing factor and vampiric abilities. But Batman with the suit and gadgets should get a good majority. The suit if bullet proof. However Batman's face is exposed...

DestinyGuy678
blade hes much faster and sronger and just as skilled plus batmans equipment would have little to know effect seeing as hed think he was taking out another vampire

Darth Martin
Uh Batman carries nerve gas and liquid-nitrogen capsules. Not to mention exploding batarangs and things like that. Batman 6/10.

JediSamuraiMRB

I think I'll give Batman the benefit of the doubt with him winning 6/10.

Bouboumaster
Blade 6/10.

It would be awsome to see a crossover between the two of them.

And the next series would be Batman/Punisher.

Darth Martin
Now put them in a room no weapons, no gadgets Blade wtf pwns his ***! wink

DestinyGuy678
blade hes to fast for most of batmans gadgets plus he has some of his own blade has the same amount of expierience (if not more) and he's faster, stronger, and more durable

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blade hes to fast for most of batmans gadgets plus he has some of his own blade has the same amount of expierience (if not more) and he's faster, stronger, and more durable Blade has way more experience than Batmans does. Blade has been fighting vampires since he was 9. And he's 80 years old right now.

Hazsekswthurmom
Hmm, Batman maybe.....

DestinyGuy678
Blade has way more experience than Batmans does. Blade has been fighting vampires since he was 9. And he's 80 years old right now. ....then how does batman have a chance

snoopdogg
....then how does batman have a chance Batman always has a chance. That's what he does.

Peek
Batman always has a chance. That's what he does. Thats some bad logic right there.

Priest
Batman.

bobbi
Just a question. How important is experience? We often see comic characters take out guys who've been fighting for thousands of years or something and beating them. Is all of that CIS/PIS or something? Is it because they're not main characters they're just never as good? Or do people pretty much reach a max in skill and more experience doesn't help too much. (which i think should be most likely) Just wanted to know what people thought about this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by bobbi
Just a question. How important is experience? We often see comic characters take out guys who've been fighting for thousands of years or something and beating them. Is all of that CIS/PIS or something? Is it because they're not main characters they're just never as good? Or do people pretty much reach a max in skill and more experience doesn't help too much. (which i think should be most likely) Just wanted to know what people thought about this. I think it's more like natural talent my beat experience like Karate Kid he's a natural talent even with Blades decades of experience karate Kid's talent out shines Blade.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think it's more like natural talent my beat experience like Karate Kid he's a natural talent even with Blades decades of experience karate Kid's talent out shines Blade. he outshines batman too..not that its that hard to outshine a dark knight

iceman24567
he outshines batman too..not that its that hard to outshine a dark knight Haha no expression. We all know Batman is below Karate Kid i was trying to make bobbi understand how experience vs talent comes to play in comics and even in real life.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Peek
Thats some bad logic right there.

Batman's superpower: I really want to win, am very smart and can do tons and tons of pushups. Therefore I win. Thats what most of his writers go by anyway...
Think about it, the man is in the top 3 of the Justice League.
I'm goin for bats cuz a)I'm a huge fanboy and b) he regularly battles people way older than him (Ras Al Ghul) way stronger than him (about half his villains) etc...
Blade is stronger, faster, etc... but Bats has been around the block, and comes prepared every single time. Im givin him 7/10 because he also loses a lot, them comes back to win round 2.

bobbi
when has experience ever beaten natural talent in comics? besides when the heroes were just starting out kinda thing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Batman beat f*cking Etrigan...

iceman24567
Originally posted by bobbi
when has experience ever beaten natural talent in comics? besides when the heroes were just starting out kinda thing. Off of the top of my head Lady Shiva comes to mind but her daughter did end up beating her. Good question i feel like making pancakes i will get back to you later.

snoopdogg
I like Blueberry pancakes.

Darth Martin
Blade has way more experience than Batmans does. Blade has been fighting vampires since he was 9. And he's 80 years old right now. That's all good......except for the fact that experience means almost jack **** in comics.

Take Karate Kid for example, he's potrayed as the best martial artist in all of comic history an he's only a teenager.

Or Ra's Al Ghul supposed to be a thousand years old but gets beaten by Batman at Ghul's own game: swordfighting.

The Pict
Batman

JasonK4
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman ftw. smile

Cap'n Happy
It depends... are we talking about the original Blade, as he appeared in the seventies Dracula comic? He loses pretty quickly to Batman, although he was a far more interesting character back then.
If it's the current Blade, and he was fighting to kill- Bats is in trouble, and would lose 8/10

Darth Martin
Bats wins both scenarios but has alot more trouble with this current one. Batman wins againstn Original Blade 10/10. Batman 6/10 against Current Blade.

DestinyGuy678
Batman always has a chance. That's what he does. he has a chance with prep with prep he bea darkseid (techinically he mentally beat him, he outthought him, not physically beat him)

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Batman's superpower: I really want to win, am very smart and can do tons and tons of pushups. Therefore I win. Thats what most of his writers go by anyway...
Think about it, the man is in the top 3 of the Justice League.
I'm goin for bats cuz a)I'm a huge fanboy and b) he regularly battles people way older than him (Ras Al Ghul) way stronger than him (about half his villains) etc...
Blade is stronger, faster, etc... but Bats has been around the block, and comes prepared every single time. Im givin him 7/10 because he also loses a lot, them comes back to win round 2.

same wit hblade he's taken out people stronger and faster than him (dracula) and he isnt stupid either, and not to mention blade is basically stronger, faster, just as experienced, packs more deadly equipment ,and has a healing factor

other than "he's batman and he always wins" I dont see how batman wins

oh are we using the blade with a gunhand or before that

batdude123
Batman wins with or without prep. smile

Darth Martin
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman wins with or without prep. smile Not by much though. smile

snoopdogg
I see Batman winning with prep. Without it though I think it can go either way.

Darth Martin
Naw, Batman has this. His Nomex Survival Batsuit is very durable. I've seen Batman take hits from the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman and survive. i've seen Batman take a energy blast from a GL(Hal Jordan I believe). The suit is also bulletproof. His only vulnerable spot would be the mouth area. Plus, Batman has tons of stuff in the utility belt like nerve gas, sleeping gas, tear gas capsules, liquid-nirogen capsules and exploding batarangs. In the movies Blade showed a vulnerablilty to tasers, well Batman has elictrical shock batarangs that would tear him up(assuming he doesn't dodge them). Batman also is the better fighter. Batman fights people stronger and faster then him all the time and always outwits him or **** loads on him with gadgetry.

Now if this is an unarmed fight then Blade takes this majority healthy. That's Blade's territory. Straight up slugfest and street-fight.

Cap'n Happy
Naw, Batman has this. His Nomex Survival Batsuit is very durable. I've seen Batman take hits from the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman and survive. i've seen Batman take a energy blast from a GL(Hal Jordan I believe). The suit is also bulletproof. His only vulnerable spot would be the mouth area. Plus, Batman has tons of stuff in the utility belt like nerve gas, sleeping gas, tear gas capsules, liquid-nirogen capsules and exploding batarangs. In the movies Blade showed a vulnerablilty to tasers, well Batman has elictrical shock batarangs that would tear him up(assuming he doesn't dodge them). Batman also is the better fighter. Batman fights people stronger and faster then him all the time and always outwits him or **** loads on him with gadgetry.

Now if this is an unarmed fight then Blade takes this majority healthy. That's Blade's territory. Straight up slugfest and street-fight.

Look, I love Batman too... but you are being just a weeeeee bit unrealistic. No bat suit could POSSIBLY survive a hit from Superman- even at a fraction of Supes full power- same with WW, and a Power Ring would carve a hole in Iron Man's armor, let alone Batman's suit. This kind of power is way beyond what Batman can face in a direct physical confrontation. I think he might split wiht Blade and go 5/10 in straight up fighting- Blade way stronger and faster.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Look, I love Batman too... but you are being just a weeeeee bit unrealistic. No bat suit could POSSIBLY survive a hit from Superman- even at a fraction of Supes full power- same with WW, and a Power Ring would carve a hole in Iron Man's armor, let alone Batman's suit. This kind of power is way beyond what Batman can face in a direct physical confrontation. I think he might split wiht Blade and go 5/10 in straight up fighting- Blade way stronger and faster. Stronger faster sure but not way remember Batman has fought opponents stronger and faster than Blade. Bane is stronger Killer Croc is stronger and faster and Batman beats them with tactics and skill.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stronger faster sure but not way remember Batman has fought opponents stronger and faster than Blade. Bane is stronger Killer Croc is stronger and faster and Batman beats them with tactics and skill.

Exactly what I was referencing earlier. Blade obviously battles stronger opponents too, but he's simply less resourceful. Bats carries more than almost anyone in that belt, plus his boots, gauntlets, etc...

question: has bats ever battled vampires before? in canon.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Exactly what I was referencing earlier. Blade obviously battles stronger opponents too, but he's simply less resourceful. Bats carries more than almost anyone in that belt, plus his boots, gauntlets, etc...

question: has bats ever battled vampires before? in canon.

Yes. In the late seventies he battled a vamp (who was clearly a stand in for Dracula) who had mysticaly removed his heart- making it very hard to kill him. Batman survived the fight just long enough to figure out where the heart was hidden, staked it, and won.
Also, Batman and Superman battled vampires back in the late nineties... so you're right, he has vamp experience to draw on. I still think that the best he could do (without time to prep) would be to split it and go 5/10... Blade is no slouch as a fighter, and I'm pretty sure he is stronger than Crock or Bane.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
Yes. In the late seventies he battled a vamp (who was clearly a stand in for Dracula) who had mysticaly removed his heart- making it very hard to kill him. Batman survived the fight just long enough to figure out where the heart was hidden, staked it, and won.
Also, Batman and Superman battled vampires back in the late nineties... so you're right, he has vamp experience to draw on. I still think that the best he could do (without time to prep) would be to split it and go 5/10... Blade is no slouch as a fighter, and I'm pretty sure he is stronger than Crock or Bane. Blade is not stronger than Croc or bane. Blade is a 1-2 toner Bane and Croc are above 1-2 toners of course bane has to use the venom.

Darth Martin
Batman has this if they get their standard equipment. He has too many things in that utility belt.

suprmanvsbatman
Just like the name says

they both have all gadgets n such

Combat_Guru
Batman's gadgets are better, and he knows how to use them better too.

suprmanvsbatman
Yup I agree plus he has more gadgets

guy222
bats

BruceSkywalker
Bats

Darth Martin
Batman w/ gadgets.
Blade w/o.

vansonbee
Batman w/ gadgets.
Blade w/o.

Agreed Batman with gadgets in overall fight ftw over Blade.

H2H is for Blade

Juk3n
Say we use standard gear but BAR grenades, i give it to Blade both accounts, hes fast enough with a sword to deflect all thrown projectiles, and superhuman enough to blitz-dash into CQC with the Batman when he likes. I dont see Bats putting him down.

DestinyGuy678
what gadgets does batman have that could sucefully hinder blade?

The Heap
I think Batman became a vampire himself once... Atleast I've seen a figure of it. stick out tongue

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Heap
I think Batman became a vampire himself once... Atleast I've seen a figure of it. stick out tongue

transformation FEATS! laughing

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Juk3n
Say we use standard gear but BAR grenades, i give it to Blade both accounts, hes fast enough with a sword to deflect all thrown projectiles, and superhuman enough to blitz-dash into CQC with the Batman when he likes. I dont see Bats putting him down. well blade has taken big explosions before and been unphased

The Heap
Originally posted by vansonbee
transformation FEATS! laughing

*SMACK*

Quote me when I said Batman could beat Blade.

namorsubby
blade has skills. he's mastered all the weapons on his person. he's superhumanly strong,quick,and has a healing factor. batman is more skilled,but the gap isn't nearly wide enough to make up for blade's superior stats.

blade FTW

Marvelknight
Round one: No prep.

Weapons are permitted.

Fight takes place in NYC.

Round Two: (h2h only) fight take place in KMC arena

Round three: (prep battle) half hour for both of them. Fight takes place in NYC

Who takes it?

Richv1
Batman every time. Hes the better fighter, more skilled and smarter.

namorsubby
blade. superior physically and not at all shabby h2h/with his weapons.

Darth Martin
W/ standard gear: Batman
H2H: Blade
Prep: Batman

kgkg
Batman wins

snoopdogg
There isn't a street leveler who can beat Batman with prep son.

darthgoober
There isn't a street leveler who can beat Batman with prep son.
Cap can, he's "Anti-prep" personified stick out tongue ...

occultdestroyer
Batman.
He's taken on superior fighters than Blade.

Notwithstanding, Blade has a chance of winning, as long as Blade keeps a safe distance away from Batman or Bats doesn't zoom in for a close quarter H2H combat.
If Bats does, it's game over for Blade. Bats flurries a barrage of pressure point strikes and finishes him off with a Bat kick(tm).

Allankles
Blade 8/10. Too fast for Bats. With Prep Bats can get a couple of victories but Blade has genuine super speed Bats would get whooped.

Trackz
round 1: Blade
Round 2: could go either way
Round 3: Blade, I'm not sure what batma ncould do that would dramatically change the result with 30 minutes

kgkg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Cap can, he's "Anti-prep" personified stick out tongue ... He said "Street Level" not God level

Phantom Zone
Blade vs Batman. They fight in a neutral city who wins?

TheBadguy
Blade rips his head off.

Juk3n
Bats gets shit stomped

snoopdogg
Good fight. Batman has the gadgets.

Xzpunisher
Bats curbstomp
Smarter, better fighter and has the gadgets

Trackz
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Bats curbstomp
Smarter, better fighter and has the gadgets what gadgets does batman have that could put blade down?

blade doesnt need gadgets, he has guns. the difference between them?

blade is stronger/faster/more durable, batman is equipped to incapacitate enemies, blade is equpped to kill them

Warrior18
Bats has gases ,flashbangs, grenades etc hell even his car if it's around. With gadgets he would take the majority. His suit also grants him good durability too.

Trackz
Originally posted by Warrior18
Bats has gases ,flashbangs, grenades etc hell even his car if it's around. With gadgets he would take the majority. His suit also grants him good durability too. not specific, I dont the explosives have enough force to break blades skin

and batmans suit wont save him from getting sliced up or shot would it?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Trackz
not specific, I dont the explosives have enough force to break blades skin

and batmans suit wont save him from getting sliced up or shot would it?

he has had explosives powerful enough to tear of an Amazo's skin and reavel metalic bone if I recall.

Flashbangs will blind Blade and unless he is immune to gas he will be affected by gas grenades too.

Don't underestimate the batgod's suit. He has deliberately taken high powered sniper fire before and handled getting smacked around by guys far stronger than blade with it.

Add the fact that Batman is a noticiably better tactician/fighter than blade and is not overshadowed too much physically.

snoopdogg
Batman is superhuman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badabing
Bats beat Dracula. Blade goes down.

snoopdogg
Blade is Batman's physical superior. But however Batman brings more to the game than just that. Batman is the one street level guy that beats just about anybody.

Trackz
he has had explosives powerful enough to tear of an Amazo's skin and reavel metalic bone if I recall.

Flashbangs will blind Blade and unless he is immune to gas he will be affected by gas grenades too.

Don't underestimate the batgod's suit. He has deliberately taken high powered sniper fire before and handled getting smacked around by guys far stronger than blade with it.

Add the fact that Batman is a noticiably better tactician/fighter than blade and is not overshadowed too much physically.

a grenade breeching amazos skin is PIS if anything seeing as he has superman/wonder womans durability no?

blade isnt going to smack hi maround, blade is going to try and kill him, the fight wont come to hand-to-hand, batman being a better fighter won't really factor in since blade is a wepaons master - in fact he could kill batman in an instant:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeslicin2.jpg

batmans suit would offer him no protection seeing as blades sword is adamantium, and bullets with enoug hpower to vaporize someones head would pierce batman suit at close range, on the other side blade has taken a bullet at close range and it failed to penetrate his skin.

and give mee feats where batman comes close to blade physically (non-PIS)

Marvelknight
Been done.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=498762

Badabing
Merged

Xzpunisher
Batman
Smarter, way better fighter and has gadgets

Warrior18
a grenade breeching amazos skin is PIS if anything seeing as he has superman/wonder womans durability no?

blade isnt going to smack hi maround, blade is going to try and kill him, the fight wont come to hand-to-hand, batman being a better fighter won't really factor in since blade is a wepaons master - in fact he could kill batman in an instant:

batmans suit would offer him no protection seeing as blades sword is adamantium, and bullets with enoug hpower to vaporize someones head would pierce batman suit at close range, on the other side blade has taken a bullet at close range and it failed to penetrate his skin.

and give mee feats where batman comes close to blade physically (non-PIS)

Whatever. Maybe there were circumstances. meh. The fact is blade is not grenade proof. Bats carries around explosives which can tear through solid walls etc.

I know. Being a better fighter doesn't just mean H2H, it means combat in general. No he could not kill batman in an insant.

I didn't know about Blade's sword being adamantium, my bad.
The suit has still been shown to be pretty bullet proof.
Bats doesn't use bullets anyway. Blade would still be affected by gases, flashbangs or any other funky tech bats has.

It is insanely late here, but I will post feats in a minute or when I have had some sleep. big grin

namorsubby
batman is more skilled and better mentally, but that doesn't quite compensate for blade's physical superiority.

Trackz
Whatever. Maybe there were circumstances. meh. The fact is blade is not grenade proof. Bats carries around explosives which can tear through solid walls etc.

I know. Being a better fighter doesn't just mean H2H, it means combat in general. No he could not kill batman in an insant.

I didn't know about Blade's sword being adamantium, my bad.
The suit has still been shown to be pretty bullet proof.
Bats doesn't use bullets anyway. Blade would still be affected by gases, flashbangs or any other funky tech bats has.

It is insanely late here, but I will post feats in a minute or when I have had some sleep. big grin

Blade can take these and come out fine, a grenade isnt going to do much:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeswordskills4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeswordskills5.jpg

wit han adamantium sword, if batman got too close, blade could have him dead as fast as that (he sliced that vampire up in less than a second)

as for gases, wiht his healing factor theyd have a minimal effect on him - in the scans above the gases effect him because he was not yet written as a daywalker, poisonous fumes show that they dont have any efect on th eother vampire though - and now blade is written as a vampire, with no weakenesses.

Trackz
balde has also used the years he's been alive to become a master of nearly every wepaon known to man, and he knows different forms of hand-to-hand combat, marvel has him as a master martial artist, blade is definently a better armed fighter.

Warrior18
Originally posted by namorsubby
batman is more skilled and better mentally, but that doesn't quite compensate for blade's physical superiority.

His superiority over Batman is not great based on feats. For example take strength and striking power.

Swinging around a 600 pound Man-Bat with ease

http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58961_batswing_122_564lo.jpg

Despite having to free himself from a straitjacket and benchpress a coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's suffocating him. He does this while drugged.

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batman68115wg2.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batman68116pl5.jpg

Hurls Dr. Death through a reinforced door made to withstand missiles.
http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=a3c_batdoor1a.jpg&loc=loc24
http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=429_batdoor1b.jpg

Rips through nailed metal in a train car and pulls out the train's hydraulics cord easily

http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc231&image=957_batcord.jpg

Uprooting a metal duct that he's tied to with ease

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc201&image=1f4_batduct.jpg

Lifts and holds up a beam from a collapsed building enabling the trapped people under it to escape.

http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc278&image=d54_batbeam4.jpg

http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc228&image=bd3_batbeam5.jpg

I'm not for one minute saying Bruce is Blade's equal physically. I am saying he is not far behind since based on feats Blade is rather a low superhuman. The difference isn't much.

namorsubby
blade is skilled too though, and employs lethal weapons/tactics.

snoopdogg
blade is skilled too though, and employs lethal weapons/tactics. Blade is a master of Krav Maga.

Warrior18
Blade can take these and come out fine, a grenade isnt going to do much:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeswordskills4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeswordskills5.jpg

wit han adamantium sword, if batman got too close, blade could have him dead as fast as that (he sliced that vampire up in less than a second)

as for gases, wiht his healing factor theyd have a minimal effect on him - in the scans above the gases effect him because he was not yet written as a daywalker, poisonous fumes show that they dont have any efect on th eother vampire though - and now blade is written as a vampire, with no weakenesses.

1. While being impressive none of those scans show Blade taking a detonation full on. Until I see him surviving a grenade or explosive to the face or at least very close by, I won't accept Blade as being grenade proof.

2. Yeh, because Batman will just stand there and get speedblitzed.You know what I mean man,Batman isn't some idiotic stock badguy vampire. He isn't going to get punked like that.

3.Again I need to see an explicit scan of Blade at present being totally immune to gases.

Warrior18
blade is skilled too though, and employs lethal weapons/tactics.

Because as we know Bruce has never faced skilled opponents employing lethal weapons/tactics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trackz
swinging around manbat has to do with momentum, the fact he was spinning around manbat, takes away from manbats weight, and he was hardly doing it with ease.

as for digging himself out of his own grave, blade has done that, and did it a lot easier, actually he dug himself out of an underground tunnel, kinda different:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladedigginBlade2.jpg

not strain detected at all.

...its pretty obvious that the door cant withstand missiles if a person wh oso far has only been shown to lift 600 pounds, can throw someone threw it

Blade can lift about a ton, thats a 400 pound difference in strength, which is pretty significant.

Trackz
1. While being impressive none of those scans show Blade taking a detonation full on. Until I see him surviving a grenade or explosive to the face or at least very close by, I won't accept Blade as being grenade proof.

2. Yeh, because Batman will just stand there and get speedblitzed.You know what I mean man,Batman isn't some idiotic stock badguy vampire. He isn't going to get punked like that.

3.Again I need to see an explicit scan of Blade at present being totally immune to gases. the heelicarier exploded on impact, he was dead center of the apartment explosion, and he survived the explosion of a nuclear facility, the fact he was in the flames shows he was close enough to be in the blast, a grenade is not stronger than any of these...

that guy didnt stand there and get speedblitzed, he tried t oattack blade, and blade sliced him up i nless than a second, batman doesnt have that speed.

the fact he was in the radiues of a nuclear facility exploding and survived the nuclear fallout with no ill-effects.

Trackz
Because as we know Bruce has never faced skilled opponents employing lethal weapons/tactics. roll eyes (sarcastic) he was owned by deathstroke...

Warrior18
swinging around manbat has to do with momentum, the fact he was spinning around manbat, takes away from manbats weight, and he was hardly doing it with ease.

as for digging himself out of his own grave, blade has done that, and did it a lot easier, actually he dug himself out of an underground tunnel, kinda different:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladedigginBlade2.jpg

not strain detected at all.

...its pretty obvious that the door cant withstand missiles if a person wh oso far has only been shown to lift 600 pounds, can throw someone threw it

Blade can lift about a ton, thats a 400 pound difference in strength, which is pretty significant.

1. Batman was drugged and weakened.

2.It's still impressive. Did you even look at the other scans? He did much better than than the man bat feat.

Where have you got the idea batman can only lift 600lbs from anyway? Better yet show me a scans of Blade's strength which would back up your claim of him being so physically superior to Batman.

namorsubby
Because as we know Bruce has never faced skilled opponents employing lethal weapons/tactics. roll eyes (sarcastic) i know exactly what bats has done. thing is he's not only skilled, he's his physical superior....... alot like deathstroke.

Warrior18
he was owned by deathstroke...

lol. I used to think that too, but no he wasn't. smile

Slade isn't the only deadly foe Batman has faced anyway. You know this.

Trackz
1. Batman was drugged and weakened.

2.It's still impressive. Did you even look at the other scans? He did much better than than the man bat feat.

Where have you got the idea batman can only lift 600lbs from anyway? Better yet show me a scans of Blade's strength which would back up your claim of him being so physically superior to Batman. handbook states blade can lift a ton, so far youve only shown batman lifting 600 pounds, and the other feats are ambiguous

Trackz
lol. I used to think that too, but no he wasn't. smile

Slade isn't the only deadly foe Batman has faced anyway. You know this. in their fight...wasnt batman left unconcious/broken with slade standing?

and blade is a master of a couple of martia larts and a master of weaponary, if batman gets close enough to punch blade, he can just unload aorund, blade has hit spiderman, batman wont be able to dodge his aim (like he does with street thugs)

Warrior18
the heelicarier exploded on impact, he was dead center of the apartment explosion, and he survived the explosion of a nuclear facility, the fact he was in the flames shows he was close enough to be in the blast, a grenade is not stronger than any of these...

that guy didnt stand there and get speedblitzed, he tried t oattack blade, and blade sliced him up i nless than a second, batman doesnt have that speed.

the fact he was in the radiues of a nuclear facility exploding and survived the nuclear fallout with no ill-effects.

1. Er the interior of the hellicarrier was not at all charred. It did not get obliterated by the explosion. Blade survived the impact. At no point was he shown to come into contact with any heat/flamesexplosions. No offence it's a good feat but not what you think it is.

Again we don't actually see Blade in the explosion. All we see is him crawling out of the rubble. A good feat though.

Where oh where does it show Blade surviving a nuclear facility explosion? It shows him sanding on the outskirts of a fire caused by the explosion. In other word he managed to get some distance between him and the explosion.

2.Come on. Are you seriously likening some stock badguy vampire goon to Batman? erm

3.Fair enough. But still not explicitly gas proof.

Warrior18
handbook states blade can lift a ton, so far youve only shown batman lifting 600 pounds, and the other feats are ambiguous

Lol handbooks.

I've shown him benching 600lbs while severely weakend, tearing apart steel with his bare hands, lifting up an incredibly heavy crossbeam (guys on the website I got it from think these weigh 800-1000lbs) among others. I have also shown him generating enough power to send a guy flying through a missile proof door and split thick trees with a kick.

There are actually far more feats available, some more impressive I think. Do you want me to post them too?

The point is can you actually give me a feat that shows Blade lifting anywhere near a ton?

Trackz
Lol handbooks.

I've shown him benching 600lbs while severely weakend, tearing apart steel with his bare hands, lifting up an incredibly heavy crossbeam (guys on the website I got it from think these weigh 800-1000lbs) among others. I have also shown him generating enough power to send a guy flying through a missile proof door and split thick trees with a kick.

There are actually far more feats available, some more impressive I think. Do you want me to post them too?

The point is can you actually give me a feat that shows Blade lifting anywhere near a ton? handbooks only arent used if they contradict on panel showings, his doesnt, and it doesnt matter what people think they weigh if it isnt specfied, blade has held a monsterabove his head for several minutes while it was on fire after surviving the hellicairer crash, its a great feat, its ambiguous though., blade tears apart steel, easy, he rips doors of their hinges like the hinges arent there, he throws individuals several feet into the air easily.

as far as throwing a perso ntrhoug ha missile proof door....it obviously wasnt missile proof, if e could throw someone through it

Warrior18
in their fight...wasnt batman left unconcious/broken with slade standing?

and blade is a master of a couple of martia larts and a master of weaponary, if batman gets close enough to punch blade, he can just unload aorund, blade has hit spiderman, batman wont be able to dodge his aim (like he does with street thugs)

Yet slade was severely damaged from Batman's attacks. So much so that I think an ordianry person was able to beat him up afterwards.

Because Batman is an idiot who would emlpoy such a tactic against an armed half vampire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway he has fought armed lethal opponents (not average thugs) before and not been shot to peices. Deadshot and Slade spring to mind.

Warrior18
handbooks only arent used if they contradict on panel showings, his doesnt, and it doesnt matter what people think they weigh if it isnt specfied, blade has held a monsterabove his head for several minutes while it was on fire after surviving the hellicairer crash, its a great feat, its ambiguous though., blade tears apart steel, easy, he rips doors of their hinges like the hinges arent there, he throws individuals several feet into the air easily.

as far as throwing a perso ntrhoug ha missile proof door....it obviously wasnt missile proof, if e could throw someone through it

1. These are all things Bruce has done too though. That is my point. Blade has not demonstrated significantly superior strength. If he had you would be able to post feats which notiably overshadow Batman's as of yet you haven't been able to.

2. Dude it's comics.

Trackz
1. Er the interior of the hellicarrier was not at all charred. It did not get obliterated by the explosion. Blade survived the impact. At no point was he shown to come into contact with any heat/flamesexplosions. No offence it's a good feat but not what you think it is.

Again we don't actually see Blade in the explosion. All we see is him crawling out of the rubble. A good feat though.

Where oh where does it show Blade surviving a nuclear facility explosion? It shows him sanding on the outskirts of a fire caused by the explosion. In other word he managed to get some distance between him and the explosion.

2.Come on. Are you seriously likening some stock badguy vampire goon to Batman? erm

3.Fair enough. But still not explicitly gas proof. ...the interior of the hellicarrier was on fire....

do yo urealize how large the explosion of a nuclear facility would be, if blade is still close enough to be i nthe fires, we was close enough to be i nthe explosion.

and as for the other explosion, balde cause it, he was right in the middle of it, the spark between their two swords was the starting point of the explosion, and it encased the entire room and the force uprooted a mailbox fro mthe street, yes he was in the explosion.

Trackz
1. These are all things Bruce has done too though. That is my point. Blade has not demonstrated significantly superior strength. If he had you would be able to post feats which notiably overshadow Batman's as of yet you haven't been able to.

2. Dude it's comics. show bruce doing these things please

and it being in a comic doesnt matter,it was either an exageration or the dooor was very old.

Warrior18
1. There was no charring at all where Blade was standing, clearly it wasn't. Anyone can see that. The feat was surviving the impact nothing more.

2.Hes not in the fire. He appears to be at the very edge of a fire. If he was in the explosion he would have been shown to be. He clearly gave himself some distance after he killed that man.

3. Again we don't actually see what happend during the explosion. For all we know he could have taken cover quickly during the blast. Howvever I will give you this particular one. To me it is a far more impressive explosion survivig feat than the above two.

I still don't at all think he is grenade or other combat explosive proof though.

Warrior18
show bruce doing these things please

and it being in a comic doesnt matter,it was either an exageration or the dooor was very old.

I just did. But meh here are some more.

Ok ambiguous lifting feat (just like Blade's monster lifting feat). It looks about a ton, but really its all up to interpretation. This is why I say it is ambiguous.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc204&image=215_baton1.jpg

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc192&image=b12_baton2.jpg

Ripping out prison bars. Just as I think you said Blade had done.

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanthelonghalloween8pg070wv.jpg

Breaking handcuffs.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc127&image=827_batcuff.jpg

Breaking chains. I think you said Blade had done this.

http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc239&image=73f_batchain1.jpg

Bending the barrel of a gun.

http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc93&image=f84_batbend.jpg

I have already shown him ripping apart steel with his bare hands, as you said Blade had done.

2. Your opinion friend.
smile

Mindset
I just did. But meh here are some more.

Ok ambiguous lifting feat (just like Blade's monster lifting feat). It looks about a ton, but really its all up to interpretation. This is why I say it is ambiguous.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc204&image=215_baton1.jpg

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc192&image=b12_baton2.jpg

Ripping out prison bars. Just as I think you said Blade had done.

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanthelonghalloween8pg070wv.jpg

Breaking handcuffs.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc127&image=827_batcuff.jpg

Breaking chains. I think you said Blade had done this.

http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc239&image=73f_batchain1.jpg

Bending the barrel of a gun.

http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc93&image=f84_batbend.jpg

2. Your opinion friend.
smile I can do all those things.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mindset
I can do all those things.

I know. smile

With the help of steroids.

Mindset
oops wrong thread

Warrior18
lol

Phantom Zone
Bats has gases ,flashbangs, grenades etc hell even his car if it's around. With gadgets he would take the majority. His suit also grants him good durability too.

C'mon man Batman doesnt get his car. erm

Thats not standard equipment obvoulsy.

His HF most likely will give him resistance to gas...LOL Blade wears sunglasses atr night.

Don't underestimate the batgod's suit. He has deliberately taken high powered sniper fire

He took a rifle from long range not that big a deal.

before and handled getting smacked around by guys far stronger than blade with it.

I think in some of those example he might have had his suit reinforced.

I dont think hes that much better at tactics than Blade. Blade is very skillful and physically superior theres only so much his tactics can do.

Phantom Zone

Lol why on earth are you assuming that batman will be able to hit him in the face with a grenade anyway? I mean the guy has superhuman reflexes and is a weapons master, hell he was dodging attacks from Spitfire who has superhuman reflexes and is a speedster and you're automatically assuming that Batman is just going to grenade him in face. In fact most likely Blade wont get hit direct in the face.

3.Again I need to see an explicit scan of Blade at present being totally immune to gases.

LOL Blade was fighting a vampire who was a weapons expert and he wasnt even superhuman then, he now has a HF. In that example he even showed resistence to the gas.

Mindset
The explosive Batman used on Amazo was a plastic explosive that Amazo set off when he used his heatvision.

just a little info smile

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mindset
The explosive Batman used on Amazo was a plastic explosive that Amazo set off when he used his heatvision.

just a little info smile

Wow what a suprise! I mean most of his grenades do that much damage so why wouldnt prep be involved. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warrior18
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Lol why on earth are you assuming that batman will be able to hit him in the face with a grenade anyway? I mean the guy has superhuman reflexes and is a weapons master, hell he was dodging attacks from Spitfire who has superhuman reflexes and is a speedster and you're automatically assuming that Batman is just going to grenade him in face. In fact most likely Blade wont get hit direct in the face.

LOL Blade was fighting a vampire who was a weapons expert and he wasnt even superhuman then, he now has a HF. In that example he even showed resistence to the gas.

1. I didn't say he would, it was a flippant remark. The fact remains I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest Blade can take grenade etc explosions in close proximity or that his skin is somehow 'grenade proof'.

2.The gas was affecting him but he carried on yes. May I see scans beforehand so I know this was gas from a grenade etc and not simply the pipes in the building. smile
However again I have not seen him explicitly take a gas grenade (not leakage from pipes) and not be sufficiently affected by it.

Trackz
1. I didn't say he would, it was a flippant remark. The fact remains I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest Blade can take grenade etc explosions in close proximity or that his skin is somehow 'grenade proof'.

2.The gas was affecting him but he carried on yes. May I see scans beforehand so I know this was gas from a grenade etc and not simply the pipes in the building. smile
However again I have not seen him explicitly take a gas grenade (not leakage from pipes) and not be sufficiently affected by it.

one thing I'd like to pint out, as demonstrated, if batman gets too close, blade can cut him into several pieces in the less than a second.

already demonstrated blade taking three explosions and coing out virtually unharmed

posoinous gas is poisonous gas, where it comes from doesnt really matter.

blade is able to take bullets without pain, if batman does get too close, blade can always shoot him, blade isn't a thug, his superhuman speed and accuracy will keep batman from simply dodging his aim like he does with street thugs.

Warrior18
one thing I'd like to pint out, as demonstrated, if batman gets too close, blade can cut him into several pieces in the less than a second.

already demonstrated blade taking three explosions and coing out virtually unharmed

posoinous gas is poisonous gas, where it comes from doesnt really matter.

blade is able to take bullets without pain, if batman does get too close, blade can always shoot him, blade isn't a thug, his superhuman speed and accuracy will keep batman from simply dodging his aim like he does with street thugs.

1. Please :/ Blade is not cutting one of the finest combatants in all of DC to pieces in a few seconds. No offence but to think that is quite ridiculous.

2. There is a big difference between high tech gas used in grenades etc and poxy slow working (relatively speaking) gas probably emanating from a busted stove or heater. erm. Blade has never shown immunity to such weapons pure and simple.

3.Except Batman isn't going to just fight Blade the way he fights thugs or for that matter behave like some sort of idiot against an armed opponent........he has a plethora of different ways to deal with him considering he has his gadgets. No Blade just can't shoot him, Bats has fought guys like Deadshot and managed to come away without being shot to pieces. smile

Warrior18

lol. No he hasn't. I already dealt with those scans. You are basically misinterpreting them or (unintentionally I'm sure) exaggerating them.

The one where he causes the explosion in the gas filled room is the only one where you have a case, and even then we don't see what happens to him inside the building.

Allankles
1. Please :/ Blade is not cutting one of the finest combatants in all of DC to pieces in a few seconds. No offence but to think that is quite ridiculous.

C'mon Batman speed is peak human Blade's speed is superhuman capable of traversing several metres in the blink of an eye. As in think of those old vamp movies where Vampires seemed to appear and disappear in a heart beat, that's the kind of speed Blade demonstrates.

One guy shot at him from something like 40 metres and Blade was already behind him in the moment it took him to press the trigger.

No peak human is going to track his speed and at close range Bats will be sliced up.

Batman's technical MA skill is up there (among the best) but in terms of sheer physical ability Blade will screw him up at sword range.

EDIT: And as another poster mentioned Blade doesn't have Batman's limitations he uses high powered guns and he's too quick for Batman to avoid his shots. So without prep Batman also has a disadvantage at range.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Allankles
C'mon Batman speed is peak human Blade's speed is superhuman capable of traversing several metres in the blink of an eye. As in think of those old vamp movies where Vampires seemed to appear and disappear in a heart beat, that's the kind of speed Blade demonstrates.

One guy shot at him from something like 40 metres and Blade was already behind him in the moment it took him to press the trigger.

No peak human is going to track his speed and at close range Bats will be sliced up.

Batman's technical MA skill is up there (among the best) but in terms of sheer physical ability Blade will screw him up at sword range.

In answering this post I will simply be repeating everything I just said. So in the interests of time I won't. smile

...........and no Blade did not get behind the security guard, if that is the feat I am thinking of.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>