MY final thought's on Forum "Hate".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Hello everyone.

First off I would like to say that I wont be on-line for awhile due to the fact that it is so sunny outside, I can finally warm up and play and practice more.

Now, back on topic. Well I wanted to state the fact that I HATE it when established board members basically treat newer/unestablished posters in a way they wouldn't treat someone with a high post count or a known screen name. I mean, if the new member were to somehow "F*ck up", You correct them. Usually, when this happens, even with me since the so called "Older members" think I'm inferior to them due to the fact I joined after them. Of course, this forum is very strict, yet I see trolling, bashing, and alot more not only among each other, but mostly on the newcomers. WUTZ UP WIT THAT?

Anyways, I would also like to point out to the fact that it is ruining the fun of the forum and newcomers don't seem to feel welcomed once they are posting in the other forums BESIDES the welcome forum. I'm always glad new people show up here, and it's stupid to judge based on post counts. It really is. And, based on grammar and spelling. Well, what if the person's English is a second language? He/She will be called a sock of course and banned.

I feel as if 79% of the Older members here are trolls to newcomers and assholes to others. 50% of the GDF debaters are assholes, and 20% of them should be banned period. But of course, it wont happen. And some of them have been trolling and bashing for years and years. Never banned. Why? don't know. I get bashed because of a little joke everyone now takes serious of and as a misconception. I for one, have never in my life bashed a newcomer for no reason whatsoever. Just because you may have 5000 or 10,000 posts doesn't mean you're better than someone with 100 or 500. At the end of the day, your post count ain't nothin' but a number. Or if you been here since the beginning.

Yea it is pretty much what I think. when I first came into this forum, I was of course getting bashed and trolled by older members for no reason, and I was not even in that "Gangsta gimmick parody" yet. So, it goes to show that things are how they are, and the new guys will always get bullied. But I see it very stupid.

Barker
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. no expression bejay

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. no expression bejay Proof.

I was crying? Wow, I didn't know crying is also typing about problems with a dry face with no expression.

*=DeathReaperr'
O_o

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
Proof.

I was crying? Wow, I didn't know crying is also about typing about problems with a dry face with no expression.
I said to cry, not that you were crying. jockey

JacopeX
I said to cry, not that you were crying. jockey It is technically the same.....

Schecter
proof? here's some more proof for you

Ryan 88
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. no expression bejay

laughing out loud

Les yeux clos
It is technically the same..... Not really.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Schecter
proof? here's some more proof for you That made no sence nor did it even connect to what I was asking.

You fail yet again. For the 10729057759473940th time.

*=DeathReaperr'
100 dollars says this will get closed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
It is technically the same.....
Not exactly.

JacopeX
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
100 dollars says this will get closed roll eyes (sarcastic) Why? Because of the instant "Thought" that it will end up in bashing? Then I find it pathetic and laughable.

Vinny Valentine
You're an idiot.

Alot of what you say is complete and utter bullshit and it all has to do with first impressions, because they last longer then anything else. If someone comes on and acts like an idiot, they are going to be disliked...It's life. If they come on, like pittman did and be creative, friendly and smart....They'll fit in.

Also, people don't get banned for being called at on being a sock, it has to be proved.

And stop bitching just because alot of people dislike you. It's because you're an idiot and make threads like this.

lord xyz
It is technically the same..... No. To cry is future tense, crying is present tense.

Wild-Cherry
Well, IMO people take advantage of the fact that it's much easier to be mean online. Some are mean on and offline, and some have reason to be mean.

It all varies, and, though it's annoying, one voice doesn't change much. disgust

lord xyz
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're an idiot.

Alot of what you say is complete and utter bullshit and it all has to do with first impressions, because they last longer then anything else. If someone comes on and acts like an idiot, they are going to be disliked...It's life. If they come on, like pittman did and be creative, friendly and smart....They'll fit in.

Also, people don't get banned for being called at on being a sock, it has to be proved.

Also, stop bitching just because alot of people dislike you. It's because you're an idiot and make threads like this. laughing out loud

Ryan 88
You're an idiot.

And stop bitching just because alot of people dislike you. It's because you're an idiot and make threads like this.

laughing out loud

*=DeathReaperr'
heh...eat

Barker
Jacope, I think that if you quit KMC all together right now and socked as another accont (and pretended not to be you, of course), you'd be better received than you are now.

All that even if your post was a good one.

Vinny Valentine
Oh I should add in too...

It's not hard to get liked here if you actually try. Ask anyone, I was extremely hated my first 4 months being on this forum, and now look at me now.

Wild-Cherry

It's not hard to get liked here if you actually try. Ask anyone, I was extremely hated my first 4 months being on this forum, and now look at me now. I hate you Vinny. 313

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I hate you Vinny. 313

That's hot.

JacopeX
You're an idiot.

Also, stop bitching just because alot of people dislike you. It's because you're an idiot and make threads like this. Bullshit? Really? Hmmm......

1. Ever heard of correcting the person? I have noticed you bashing a couple of members that I found alright and very good and they ended up banned or they never came back. Period. If you think im lying, then you sir might be used to doing that or you just cant remember.

2. Not really. There are also times when they are jumped to conclusions. I remember pretty well of all these members, yet I never said anything....until now.

3. Because Im and idiot and I make threads like this.......wow. Just to think you can get more incorrect. This is actually the first thread I have made that has to do with this type of thing and probably my last so I can move on. Just wanted to point it out.

Wild-Cherry
That's hot. in_love

Les yeux clos
I was never majorly hated when I was a newbie. Did get a few death threats though, which was kind of amusing. But anyhoo, as long as you don't act like a **** and try to barge your way into everything, you'll be fine. Pretty similar to real life.

Röland

It's not hard to get liked here if you actually try. Ask anyone, I was extremely hated my first 4 months being on this forum, and now look at me now.

I'm loved by many people. 313

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/crybaby.gif

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
in_love he sounds just like joey hmm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
I was never majorly hated when I was a newbie. Did get a few death threats though, which was kind of amusing. But anyhoo, as long as you don't act like a **** and try to barge your way into everything, you'll be fine. Pretty similar to real life.

I said sorry.pfft

JacopeX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/crybaby.gif Yea, go cry *****.

Barker
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I said sorry.pfft
It's okay if you do it, because you have boobs. 13

Yea, go cry *****.
Reported for bashing.

But maybe you were baited.

Or you can't handle the internets.

JacopeX
I was hated because I was joking and now people take it seriously. Which I find ironic now days for many type of reasons.

Vinny Valentine
Bullshit? Really? Hmmm......

1. Ever heard of correcting the person? I have noticed you bashing a couple of members that I found alright and very good and they ended up banned or they never came back. Period. If you think im lying, then you sir might be used to doing that or you just cant remember.

I bash people I know to be socks, and I'm just myself to people who are idiots. If they don't like it, and want to cry about it...Shit happens, grow up.

2. Not really. There are also times when they are jumped to conclusions. I remember pretty well of all these members, yet I never said anything....until now.

Wrong

3. Because I'm and idiot and I make threads like this.......wow. Just to think you can get more incorrect. This is actually the first thread I have made that has to do with this type of thing and probably my last so I can move on. Just wanted to point it out.

Actually, I'm, very correct.

MR.Grum
It's okay if you do it, because you have boobs. 13 shifty

Les yeux clos
I said sorry.pfft Sorry isn't good enough. Do you know the emotional pain and ice cream I went through?

Vinny Valentine
I was hated because I was joking and now people take it seriously. Which I find ironic now days for many type of reasons.

Your joking sucked. We told you it sucked. You kept doing it. We got irritated. First impressions stick.

Shit. Happens.

Ambience
You're an idiot.

it all has to do with first impressions, because they last longer then anything else. If someone comes on and acts like an idiot, they are going to be disliked...It's life. If they come on, like pittman did and be creative, friendly and smart....They'll fit in.

I completely, and utterly agree with that statement.
he is 100% correct.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ambience
I completely, and utterly agree with that statement.
he is 100% correct.

I love you too.

LethalFemme
Sorry isn't good enough. Do you know the emotional pain and ice cream I went through?

Bill me?

*=DeathReaperr'
true, real life sucks and forum life sucks..deal with it!

Röland
I said sorry.pfft

Femme, you never said sorry for locking me in handcuffs than never returning to unlock me. erm

Vinny Valentine
Bill me?

So what am I getting for my birthday next week? sly

TRH
oh boooooooo hoooooo nobody likes Jacob cause his jokes suck,get over it nobody gives a flying ****

Lana
I think what was said about first impressions is pretty much 100% correct. If you come on here and act like an idiot, then you're not going to receive a very warm welcome, and even a year or more later people will likely still dislike you because their first impression of you is of you acting like a jackass.

Likewise, if you come on here for the first time and...well, DON'T act like an idiot, then people's first impression of you is that you're NOT a jackass.

I can say completely honestly that I never ever had any problems when I first joined KMC. And yes, I'm aware that there were a lot fewer people on here when I joined. But still, it's not changed that much. In fact, compared to how it was a couple years ago, the hostility towards new members is incredibly low now.

And on the sock thing - people are NOT banned for being socks unless we get a conclusive IP match, or they admit to being a sock. That's the only way it goes.

Les yeux clos
Bill me? It will cost you a diamond necklace and a whipping. vin

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by TRH
oh boooooooo hoooooo nobody likes Jacob cause his jokes suck,get over it nobody gives a flying **** laughing

Ryan 88
i think we should all just have one big group hug.......c'mon you know you want to

Leo.M
Hello everyone.

First off I would like to say that I wont be on-line for awhile due to the fact that it is so sunny outside, I can finally warm up and play and practice more.

Now, back on topic. Well I wanted to state the fact that I HATE it when established board members basically treat newer/unestablished posters in a way they wouldn't treat someone with a high post count or a known screen name. I mean, if the new member were to somehow "F*ck up", You correct them. Usually, when this happens, even with me since the so called "Older members" think I'm inferior to them due to the fact I joined after them. Of course, this forum is very strict, yet I see trolling, bashing, and alot more not only among each other, but mostly on the newcomers. WUTZ UP WIT THAT?

Anyways, I would also like to point out to the fact that it is ruining the fun of the forum and newcomers don't seem to feel welcomed once they are posting in the other forums BESIDES the welcome forum. I'm always glad new people show up here, and it's stupid to judge based on post counts. It really is. And, based on grammar and spelling. Well, what if the person's English is a second language? He/She will be called a sock of course and banned.

I feel as if 79% of the Older members here are trolls to newcomers and assholes to others. 50% of the GDF debaters are assholes, and 20% of them should be banned period. But of course, it wont happen. And some of them have been trolling and bashing for years and years. Never banned. Why? don't know. I get bashed because of a little joke everyone now takes serious of and as a misconception. I for one, have never in my life bashed a newcomer for no reason whatsoever. Just because you may have 5000 or 10,000 posts doesn't mean you're better than someone with 100 or 500. At the end of the day, your post count ain't nothin' but a number. Or if you been here since the beginning.

Yea it is pretty much what I think. when I first came into this forum, I was of course getting bashed and trolled by older members for no reason, and I was not even in that "Gangsta gimmick parody" yet. So, it goes to show that things are how they are, and the new guys will always get bullied. But I see it very stupid.

People bashed you cause you're dumbass.

I swear every post I read that belongs to you, makes my IQ drop.

The best thing for you is to STOP typing and GTFO. 1234

Note: I never had problems when I joined. Didn't get bashed.

JacopeX
Originally posted by TRH
oh boooooooo hoooooo nobody likes Jacob cause his jokes suck,get over it nobody gives a flying **** Who said anything about jokes sucking?

I was talking about how me joking around, acting, got everyone to get all bitchy about it.

Idiot.

lord xyz

It's not hard to get liked here if you actually try. Ask anyone, I was extremely hated my first 4 months being on this forum, and now look at me now. You're not the only one. During my first year, I was such a noob. Really, I was even worse than Jacope! I argued with nearly everyone, I made countless of pointless threads ad acted slightly retarded. I even got high off of being banned! Eventually, I came to realise that it's best to not insult everything because it's not clever or funny, and jumping to conclusions doesn't make you smart. So I changed my ways, and now look, everyone loves me! Except people who are hated by everyone else. It's funny, if everyone hates someone, that person hates me. Haha, it's not as if I take things too far or anything. shifty

Vinny Valentine
Who said anything about jokes sucking?

I was talking about how me joking around, acting, got everyone to get all bitchy about it.

Idiot.

Did you not read Lana or I's post?

Les yeux clos
Did you not read Lana or I's post? 'I's' laughing out loud

TRH
Your joking sucked. We told you it sucked. You kept doing it. We got irritated. First impressions stick.

Shit. Happens.

JacopeX
true, real life sucks and forum life sucks..deal with it! If that even exists......no wait, it does not.

Ambience
By the way, I would just like to further prove Vinny's point about first impressions.
When I joined, people were quite pleasant towards me.
erm

TRH
dumb ass

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by lord xyz
You're not the only one. During my first year, I was such a noob. Really, I was even worse than Jacope! I argued with nearly everyone, I made countless of pointless threads ad acted slightly retarded. I even got high off of being banned! Eventually, I came to realise that it's best to not insult everything because it's not clever or funny, and jumping to conclusions doesn't make you smart. So I changed my ways, and now look, everyone loves me! Except people who are hated by everyone else. It's funny, if everyone hates someone, that person hates me. Haha, it's not as if I take things too far or anything. shifty

You're still working off your bad reputation. But I find you bearable and not an idiot anymore.

Les yeux clos
Let's have some forum love...

*=DeathReaperr'
http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4b/Gtfo1.jpg

Vinny Valentine
'I's' laughing out loud

Yeah I know laughing out loud

By the way, I would just like to further prove Vinny's point about first impressions.
When I joined, people were quite pleasant towards me.
erm

I was a dick cause I didn't plan to stick around.

Schecter
i havent been paying attention. was his excuse for being a fraud:

1-my little brother posted in my name

2-i was only kidding that year

3-zomg i been hacked!

4-i have a learning disability

TRH
Who said anything about jokes sucking?

Idiot.

Röland

KMC is a group, if you are a new addition to any group whether it be online or real life, you will get treated bad.

For example, I had planned on joining the Marine Corps., I'm unable to do that now because of my knee, but I was signed up and had my contract signed. To get my contract signed I had to go to Cleveland to pass a physical, blood test, piss test, eye test and fill out all kinds of forms. I was not even at Boot Camp or in the Marines yet and the Marine liaison, the guy who tells you where to go, takes your papers etc., was making fun of my last name and he was calling other people various names.

New people are always treated like Newbies, which they are. When I joined KMC I wasn't a jackass but I do remember most older members really wouldn't give me the time of day at first but as I came on more and showed them I wasn't a troll, jackass, sock things turned out quite well.

Ambience

Funny how those kinda things work out.
Now your one of the most popular guys here.
Guess you can't be all bad. =]

JacopeX
What's funny is that, I, in no way, even tried to take out any hostility on no one. Just wanted to point something out and try to be serious with some f*ggot like Scheter or THR come and post some ****tard posts. Making me see that not even the OTF can manage to keep a serious discussion when THIS WAS MENT TO BE ONE. I could've deleted it, if someone were to be straight up with it and told me it was wrong but of course, it is not since many are going to prove me right on this by bashing me. So, I say this. "F*ck you, and go lay in traffic, F*cker"

lord xyz
You're still working off your bad reputation. But I find you bearable and not an idiot anymore. that's because we haven't had a bash-free discussion. stick out tongue

*=DeathReaperr'
http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/ec/RonaldMcGTFO.jpg

TRH
What's funny is that, I, in no way, even tried to take out any hostility on no one. Just wanted to point something out and try to be serious with some f*ggot like Scheter or THR come and post some ****tard posts. Making me see that not even the OTF can manage to keep a serious discussion when THIS WAS MENT TO BE ONE. I could've deleted it, if someone were to be straight up with it and told me it was wrong but of course, it is not since many are going to prove me right on this by bashing me. So, I say this. "F*ck you, and go lay in traffic, F*cker" Its TRH not THR you ****ing moron

Röland
What's funny is that, I, in no way, even tried to take out any hostility on no one. Just wanted to point something out and try to be serious with some f*ggot like Scheter or THR come and post some ****tard posts. Making me see that not even the OTF can manage to keep a serious discussion when THIS WAS MENT TO BE ONE. I could've deleted it, if someone were to be straight up with it and told me it was wrong but of course, it is not since many are going to prove me right on this by bashing me. So, I say this. "F*ck you, and go lay in traffic, F*cker"

Calm down.

Barker
Reported much?

Lana
Yeah I know laughing out loud

I was pretty much the same when I joined as I am now, except I was a lot more shy and thus rather anti-social at first.

Schecter
http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/ec/RonaldMcGTFO.jpg

LOL!!! consider that stolen shifty

Leo.M

Does this look like the GDF to you? laughing out loud

*=DeathReaperr'
TOG >_>

TRH
What's funny is that, I, in no way, even tried to take out any hostility on no one. Just wanted to point something out and try to be serious with some f*ggot like Scheter or THR come and post some ****tard posts. Making me see that not even the OTF can manage to keep a serious discussion when THIS WAS MENT TO BE ONE. I could've deleted it, if someone were to be straight up with it and told me it was wrong but of course, it is not since many are going to prove me right on this by bashing me. So, I say this. "F*ck you, and go lay in traffic, F*cker" no you made stupid threads instead,your dads the ******,well move it somewhere else,and to traffic.....just no

Lana

Wow, someone needs to calm down.

Also...expecting a serious discussion in the OTF? Are you kidding me?

Good lord.

lord xyz
What's funny is that, I, in no way, even tried to take out any hostility on no one. Just wanted to point something out and try to be serious with some f*ggot like Scheter or THR come and post some ****tard posts. Making me see that not even the OTF can manage to keep a serious discussion when THIS WAS MENT TO BE ONE. I could've deleted it, if someone were to be straight up with it and told me it was wrong but of course, it is not since many are going to prove me right on this by bashing me. So, I say this. "F*ck you, and go lay in traffic, F*cker" Go easy on the noobs, and please, shut up or you'll get banned. These people are only stating their opinions. Don't get bitchy about it.

*=DeathReaperr'
LOL!!! consider that stolen shifty ill fight ya for it ninja wink

TRH
nonefist

Legendary Thor
People are just too lazy to correct youre mistakes.Well some arent but if oyu make them all the time they too.And by the way this thread will only make you even more hated.
P.S if it akes you feel beter i dont hate you...much.

TRH
Originally posted by Lana
Wow, someone needs to calm down.

Also...expecting a serious discussion in the OTF? Are you kidding me?

Good lord. herbthumb

Schecter
ill fight ya for it ninja wink

then so be it....TO THE DEATH!!!!!

Vinny Valentine
Funny how those kinda things work out.
Now your one of the most popular guys here.
Guess you can't be all bad. =]

I know, I'm awesome. *gestures towards the Kirk picture*

The fact you can't talk without swearing, makes you even more of an idiot.

Post it in the GDF if you want serious discussion. They'll say the same thing as us.

Ambience
Jacope, the thing is.
I don't hate you, it's just expecting such a serious discussion on the OTF isn't about to happen. It's true, alot of people didn't care for you. But the thing is, you set yourself up to be bashed with such a....blind accusation. Of coarse, if it happened to other people they will agree with you. But I don't think there is any way I could. The people here are intelligent and very friendly if you use proper grammar and spell check. I'm sorry you didn't like it here.

Ambience
I know, I'm awesome. *gestures towards the Kirk picture*

Damn.
naughty

Wild-Cherry
he sounds just like joey hmm laughing

Legendary Thor
THe Only option here is a new start.That is if you have the balls for a new one.

lord xyz
Jacope, the thing is.
I don't hate you, it's just expecting such a serious discussion on the OTF isn't about to happen. It's true, alot of people didn't care for you. But the thing is, you set yourself up to be bashed with such a....blind accusation. Of coarse, if it happened to other people they will agree with you. But I don't think there is any way I could. The people here are intelligent and very friendly if you use proper grammar and spell check. I'm sorry you didn't like it here. It's not so much to do with spelling and grammar (although it does help) it's more to do with what one's point is, and whether they listen to others and actually understand how to have a conversation or a debate!

Vinny Valentine
Damn.
naughty

winkiss

*=DeathReaperr'
He already got much of OTF on his ass blink

Ambience
winkiss

aha!
That has to be my favorite face on this forum.
those full, luscious lips.
droolio

WrathfulDwarf
JacopeX you're getting a warning for your hostile attitude. Next time take a deep breath and post your thoughts without errupting.

The rest of you...do keep in mind that anger leads to hostile reactions. Let there be NO bad blood among you guys. This could be reflect in the future and you can be certain it will affect your record.

Remenber... "No need to throw gasoline into the fire"

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.