cobra commander vs. lex luthor FIST FIGHT BEEATCHES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
BRING ON THE PAIN!

TricksterPriest
COBRAAAAAAA! Nuff said.

jinzin
**** YEEEEAH!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl11HCsg0M

draxx_tOfU
Cobra Commander was a sissy...

plus he had that awful shrilly voice in the cartoon...

even Destro would pwn him in a fistfight...

but i'm going with him against Lex though...

TricksterPriest
big grin thumb up

jinzin
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Cobra Commander was a sissy...

plus he had that awful shrilly voice in the cartoon...

even Destro would pwn him in a fistfight...

but i'm going with him against Lex though...

laughing out loud

you really think lex is that much a pansy?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
big grin thumb up

hell yeah! punk

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

you really think lex is that much a pansy?

well, in fairness to CC, there must be a reason that he's the leader...

so he must at least have some basic training...

but as seen in the cartoons, Zartan or Stormshadow were superior to him in terms of hand to hand skill, even Destro...

jinzin
well stormshadow and zartan are top tier combatants even by marvel standards.. and I was always curious if destro had enhancements in the toon.

draxx_tOfU
well stormshadow and zartan are top tier combatants even by marvel standards.. and I was always curious if destro had enhancements in the toon.

aside from the weird mask(?), i don't think so...

it would be interesting to see if stormshadow and snakeeyes could take on elektra and a couple of hand ninjas...

jinzin
they could definitely take on elektra.. and probably a couple dozen hand ninjas.. especially if they were using the arishikage mind set.

draxx_tOfU
can they take on shredder's elite foot soldiers though?

shifty

jinzin
oh **** yeah.. they'd probably each solo comic shredder as well....

dunno about cartoon shredder... definitely not true shredder that's for sure.

srankmissingnin

but as seen in the cartoons, Zartan or Stormshadow were superior to him in terms of hand to hand skill, even Destro...

confused

FYI Cartoon Storm Shadow took apart a tank with his bar hands in eight seconds... so you might see how saying Cobra Commander isn't as good as Storm Shadow might not be a good reason as to why he would lose.

And Zartan is second fiddle only when stacked up to Storm Shadow or Snake-eyes; he has Arashikage Clan training and he has even gotten the better of Firefly (who is no slouch). Anyone of these guys could solo the entire Batfamily... they are nuts.

... also Destro is a very accomplished fighter and swordsman, his fencing skills are top notch.

Swanky-Tuna
Is it mirrored mask Cobra Commander or veiled Cobra Commander?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

FYI Cartoon Storm Shadow took apart a tank with his bar hands in eight seconds... so you might see how saying Cobra Commander isn't as good as Storm Shadow might not be a good reason as to why he would lose.

And Zartan is second fiddle only when stacked up to Storm Shadow or Snake-eyes; he has Arashikage Clan training and he has even gotten the better of Firefly (who is no slouch). Anyone of these guys could solo the entire Batfamily... they are nuts.

... also Destro is a very accomplished fighter and swordsman, his fencing skills are top notch.

that's why I said they were his superior in terms of fighting skills...

confused

jinzin
confused

SRANK HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance

holy shit! when did zartan beat firefly?! FF stalemated snake eyes in h2h and he wasn't even trying.. that's impressive for zartan.

jinzin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is it mirrored mask Cobra Commander or veiled Cobra Commander?

gotta go for the viel..

srankmissingnin
that's why I said they were his superior in terms of fighting skills...

confused

You made a brief case on CC having some form of combat training and then said but Storm Shadow and Zartan were his superiors... the but makes it read like you are discrediting the skills of Cobra Commander by discrediting those of Storm Shadow.

srankmissingnin
SRANK HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance

holy shit! when did zartan beat firefly?! FF stalemated snake eyes in h2h and he wasn't even trying.. that's impressive for zartan.

It wasn't much of a fight. Firefly was trying to get away (... or maybe it was Zartan who was trying to get way)... but Zartan was dominating in h2h when Firefly made use of some of his explosives and escaped.

jinzin
that's crazy.... maybe firefly's improved since then?

charlemagne9746
I guess Serpentor would be a better hand to hand fighter than any Cobra....he almost killed Duke in the cartoon...and his strength rivals Sgt. Slaughter's.

srankmissingnin
that's crazy.... maybe firefly's improved since then?

Maybe... but neither Zartan or Firefly are beating Snake-eyes or Storm Shadow in a fair combat. wink

jinzin
still I was like

DAYYYYUMMM when firefly went at it with storm shadow with nothing but his wee-little knife.. even managed to snatch snake eyes' 2nd ninja-tu...

and the whole time he did it.. he was non cholant.. one of the collest comic fights I've ever seen in terms of h2h.

srankmissingnin
still I was like

DAYYYYUMMM when firefly went at it with storm shadow with nothing but his wee-little knife.. even managed to snatch snake eyes' 2nd ninja-tu...

and the whole time he did it.. he was non cholant.. one of the collest comic fights I've ever seen in terms of h2h.

The art in those first few America's Elite issue was amazing, especially the action sequences... which makes it even sadder that art as sucked recently.

jinzin
oh i know.. that's actually why i started picking up the book.. (that EXACT reason verbatum actually) and then when the art looked similar but started to go downhill I was like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

a shame.

SpunkySmurph
Jinzin: Ninja ninja nin snikt ninja nin ninja bub ninja...

Shrank: Ha! Bub ninja snikt snikt nin ninja bub nin!

no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

no expression

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

best. post. ever;

and it's funny cause it's true..

guy222
BRING ON THE PAIN!

cobra

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

no expression

I like things that aren't ninjas or Wolverine! mad Take Elektra for example... shit... wait... maybe I don't. embarrasment

srankmissingnin
Did you read the last issue of America's Elite, jinzin? I'm still mad about it. sad

jinzin
ppfffffft.. and some people actually think ninjas vs. pirates is up for debate.. shows what they know.

srankmissingnin
ppfffffft.. and some people actually think ninjas vs. pirates is up for debate.. shows what they know.

Pirates are gay. They wear eye shadow and have names like "Captain Jack Sparrow". evil face

draxx_tOfU
You made a brief case on CC having some form of combat training and then said but Storm Shadow and Zartan were his superiors... the but makes it read like you are discrediting the skills of Cobra Commander by discrediting those of Storm Shadow.

Where does it say that i'm discrediting Stormshadow and Zartan?

And CC would at least have some form of basic training considering that he's the leader no?

draxx_tOfU

is this the post you're referring to?

where do I even begin to discredit Zartan et al, when i'm clearly saying that they are superior to CC in terms of hand to hand skill, even Destro as shown in the cartoon...

jinzin
Did you read the last issue of America's Elite, jinzin? I'm still mad about it. sad

actually no.. I started to patter off after cobra commander made his appearance again.. I've only picked up issues here and there since.. why what happened?

jinzin
Pirates are gay. They wear eye shadow and have names like "Captain Jack Sparrow". evil face

and share poop decks with orlando bloom!

MERCILOUS
wait i know it's a fist fight, but does that mean lex can't use his teleporter, and does it also mean that cobra can't hide a mechanical cobra in a basket that shoots poison gas out of it's mouth so he can yell "COBRA!" when lex opens the basket?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.