lol @ McDonalds..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
Condom found in child's Happy meal

A New Zealand mother says she was shocked and disgusted that a condom had been found in her seven-year-old daughter's McDonald's meal.

Louise Whitaker from Wellington said her daughter Maia was with her sister April and her grandparents at a store when the condom was found on Tuesday night.

She said her mother discovered the opened condom after her daughter ordered a Happy Meal.

"I was just disgusted after I heard about it," Whitaker said.

"I was shocked. A seven-year-old ... I don't think she actually saw it, so she doesn't understand the whole thing. I am just lucky my mother discovered it."

She said the condom was returned before her mother checked whether or not it had been used.

McDonald's replaced the meal.

She said the fast food restaurant had not given her a formal apology nor explained how the condom came to be in the meal.

Whitaker said she had heard from a journalist that the Happy Meal had been on public display and could have had the condom put in by a mischief-maker before it was given to her daughter.

"We have been overseas recently and we always went to McDonald's, thinking they had an international policy where everything is safe and done the right way. This has just sort of changed my opinion," Whitaker said.

A McDonald's spokeswoman said the restaurant was embarrassed by the incident and was studying in-store video to see how the condom ended up in the package.

She said it was likely Maia had been given a display model that had been on a counter facing customers.

"It sounds like ... someone has actually come along and thought they were potentially clever or funny - of which they were neither - and has put this in," she said.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/070426/2/138qs.html

haermm

BackFire
At least they promote safe sex.

Also, someone got a free condom, good for McD's.

Mišt
laughing

Beats those crappy plastic toys.

Naz
hysterical

Strangelove
I haermm'd

ermjuggler

Legendary Thor
Beter safe than sorry.

Kram3r
Hahahaha, mad news story!

JacopeX
Who would F*ck a hamburger!?

lord xyz
Originally posted by BackFire
At least they promote safe sex.

Also, someone got a free condom, good for McD's. lol

SpartanII

Schecter
nobody made any "special sauce" comments yet? disappointing, you all are schmoll

Eccentric
Today, guys in my class were throwing condems around. U_U

Captain Maynard
That gives a new meaning to "Special Sauce"Originally posted by Schecter
nobody made any "special sauce" comments yet? disappointing, you all are schmoll

Damnit!

Schecter
McSpooge

lord xyz
And I thought "Big Mac" was dirty.

Barker
Only in .. that part of the world.31

WrathfulDwarf
I'm having a Big Mac Attack!

=Tired Hiker=
Happy Ending Meal anyone? happy

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

Genius.

Kal875

ladygrim
ewwwww

lord xyz
Now I know why it's called a happy meal 13

TPS
And all I got was a lousy dinosaur that growled... schmoll

Spartan005
thats absolutely disgusting... in a slightly funny way

BackFire

Outstanding work.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Eccentric
Today, guys in my class were throwing condems around. U_U Safe Sex Advertisement? hmm

Kal875
Originally posted by lord xyz
Now I know why it's called a happy meal 13 LMAO! I wonder what the other toys were! There must be a series!

Penelope
This only confirms my statement. "McDonald's is a place of TRUE evil".

=Tired Hiker=
Happy Ending Meal anyone? Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Genius. Originally posted by BackFire
Outstanding work.

Well, my highly skilled team of writers, "The Dirty Hikers" are actually the ones who thought of it.

The Dirty Hikers =======> shaun smokin' evil face sick deathdisguisevampiretazthumbdownsp_ike

TPS
Dirty Hikers are my favorite.

H. S. 6
So that wasn't even spit that I found floating in my Pepsi? sickfist

Barker
Well, in a manner o' speakin'.

http://www.hogwartsfansite.co.uk/hagrid.jpg

Mišt
hii.

Barker
Wii.

Mišt
lol nintendo dolol

Barker
Peter Griffin? 31

Mišt
wazzzzaaaaaaauo>>?lLcspL

Barker
Oh yeh.

The_Mayor
Well that seven year old will come back when she is twenty and NOT be pragnet. So the mom will be slightly happy.

I find this disturbing. Who takes a condom to work, somebody is having fun with the manager.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.