Juggernaut VS SM villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Alright im unsure if this fits here or goes by the rules but im curious to all of your opinions here.

This is prtty much Juggernaut VS EVERY Superman villian ever.

Not at the same time unless in comic they teamed up to fight him. I got into an intense debate at my local comic shop over this.i simply stated that Juggernaut in top form could stomp most of Supermans enemies.

sort of an WHAT IF Juggernaut and superman switched places and he took up the mantle of superhero in his place. simply put i believe that he could destroy alot of the villians. not all. im not calling him a Darksied slayer or anything but win more than lose/draw.

it got intense and im curious to your opinion on this.

such villians as -
Lex, General Zod, Darksied, Steppenwolf, Parademon hord, Kalibak, Igition, Doomsday, parasite, Bizzaro, Brainiac , Brainiac 13, cyborg, gog, Mongul, metallo, Mr Mxyzptlk , riot, silver banshee, sharpnel, solomon grundy, Imperiex , conduit, lobo, Atomic skull, Preus, Chemo etc.

i got a die hard debate at how juggy wouldnt hande his own, lack effectivness with lack of flight and wit.

Darth Macabre
Most of them could use their speed advantage and just bfr him for a win. erm

janus77
Juggernaut would die, quite quickly.
Luthor could get the incantation, hire some mages and just find a bigger God to suck off for the victory.

the imp would stomp on Juggernaut and his God.

Zod would toss Juggernaut out of the solar system.

Doomsday would stalemate until he got powerful enough to bfr or physically overcome Juggernaut's enchantment.

classic or not, he has limits. hard, physical limits. and many of these characters can exceed them, much like War Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Alright im unsure if this fits here or goes by the rules but im curious to all of your opinions here.

This is prtty much Juggernaut VS EVERY Superman villian ever.

Not at the same time unless in comic they teamed up to fight him. I got into an intense debate at my local comic shop over this.i simply stated that Juggernaut in top form could stomp most of Supermans enemies.

sort of an WHAT IF Juggernaut and superman switched places and he took up the mantle of superhero in his place. simply put i believe that he could destroy alot of the villians. not all. im not calling him a Darksied slayer or anything but win more than lose/draw.

it got intense and im curious to your opinion on this.

such villians as -
Lex, General Zod, Darksied, Steppenwolf, Parademon hord, Kalibak, Igition, Doomsday, parasite, Bizzaro, Brainiac , Brainiac 13, cyborg, gog, Mongul, metallo, Mr Mxyzptlk , riot, silver banshee, sharpnel, solomon grundy, Imperiex , conduit, lobo, Atomic skull, Preus, Chemo etc.

i got a die hard debate at how juggy wouldnt hande his own, lack effectivness with lack of flight and wit.

Good thread smile

Cain doesn't make it

SevenShackles
Originally posted by guy222
Good thread smile

Cain doesn't make it
lol thanks.

but more to it, i think juggy having a different powerset than superman as in the unstoppable fact gives him some advantage over others. such as he wouldnt have trouble with any greenstoned fueled villians such as metallo. yeah general Zod or any of the other characters that mimic supermans powers will own him seeing as superman wins over juggy in a fight. but what about the percentage? not to mention the different in morals which means juggy would go further in certain situations which compaired to superman isnt really the limit of his strenght but the amount of it he is willing to pour into someone in a fight.

cain doesnt make it, but where does he stop? atop a mountain of bodies d like to think lol.

and on the lex note. i figure if they had any kind of confrontation cain could just crush him.. i mean to assume he would leave lex alone long enough to learn anything useful about him seems abit wrong given his personality.

tkitna
Mr Mxyzptlk kills him with no effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.