Firestorm vs Pre Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
most of people think Firestorm should own Darkseid, probably that's the reason:

spoiler (i also heard about recent Firestorm# 35 -Darkseid's gonna catch beat...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ironboy/jla185-24.jpg

Evil_Ash
no expression

miraclethree
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
no expression

so who should win ?

Juntai
Actually, in the new Firestorm issue, Darkseid appeared, but he far from caught a beating.
I wrote about it in a spoiler tag in the Countdown thread if you're interested in reading what happened.

Estacado
Issue number please....131

Juntai
35. This weeks issue.

Estacado
Originally posted by Juntai
35. This weeks issue.
Thank you.313

Juntai
Anyways, Firestorm takes down the powered up Kalibak, and the hordes of parademons depicted on the cover...Darkseid shows up, takes down Firestorm, Mister Miracle, and Orion effortlessly with one hand by some waves of energy. He looks at Firestorm, "You are the champion of the red? Your power is considerable." Firestorm says "I'm not just going to stand here and --" Darkseid cuts him off, "Yes, that is precisely what you will do." And he reached into the Firestorm Matrix and physically ripped Jason and Prof. Stien apart. Then took the Professor and left. Apperently as discussed in the past few issues, Darkseid does not have the Anti-Life yet -- as Motherbox told us -- but that Professor Stien has all but solved the equation... and now Darkseid has him.

Estacado
35. This weeks issue.
Oh man it's still not available for me...sad

Juntai
I wrote the spoiler there for you, if you want to read about Darkseid's part.

Estacado
I wrote the spoiler there for you, if you want to read about Darkseid's part.
Thanks I read it that's why I want it so bad but I have to wait......

Galan007
I posted those scans in the Darkseid respect thread... 313

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
I posted those scans in the Darkseid respect thread... Sweet. big grin

Soljer
I just read Firestorm 35....seems like Jason's going after the professor....

"You hear me Darkseid? Firestorm's coming for you!"

Starhawk
Anyways, Firestorm takes down the powered up Kalibak, and the hordes of parademons depicted on the cover...Darkseid shows up, takes down Firestorm, Mister Miracle, and Orion effortlessly with one hand by some waves of energy. He looks at Firestorm, "You are the champion of the red? Your power is considerable." Firestorm says "I'm not just going to stand here and --" Darkseid cuts him off, "Yes, that is precisely what you will do." And he reached into the Firestorm Matrix and physically ripped Jason and Prof. Stien apart. Then took the Professor and left. Apperently as discussed in the past few issues, Darkseid does not have the Anti-Life yet -- as Motherbox told us -- but that Professor Stien has all but solved the equation... and now Darkseid has him.

If Martin Stien was still Elemental Firestorm he could really really give Darkseid a battle.

LORDSIDIOUS01
That jobber Darkseid. Hope he doesn't job in Countdown??

Starhawk
Well I think he is the main villian in Countdown.

Jimmy-Chan
That scan is kind of misleading. If you read the actual story, it was obvious that Firestorm got a lucky shot and that Darkseid was more powerful.

1. In the story it comes from, Firestorm gets punked by Orion

2. In this same story, Firestorm, Orion, and Powergirl lose to a team of villains that Darkseid owned TWICE.

3. Darkseid was actually beaten by Metron. He was still standing and fighting Orion, Firestorm, and Powergirl when Metron killed him by redirecting the cannon.

Anyone who thinks Firestorm was presented as more powerful in THAT story is misrepresenting it. He was crafty and got off a good shot but it was clear that DS was more powerful than any of the heroes. Besides, that story was de facto retconned out of NG continuity when Kirby did Hunger Dogs. The changes made (for instance Darkseid dying on the next page) were ignored.

Firestorm has lost to beings Darkseid created like Brimstone and Parasite.

And there's this

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1460/blehzaozj5.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4420/blehzao1co0.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5553/blehzao2eo4.jpg

Firestorm has a chance against just about anyone but he'd be the underdog against Darkseid based on all the comics I've read where they're together.

Starhawk
Well normal Firestorm yes, Elemental Firestorm wrecked Brimstone when he was still new to his powers.

TricksterPriest
Nice to see you back Jimmy. thumb up

Starhawk, didn't you read Jimmy's post? Darkseid MADE Brimstone. That puts him pretty high up.

Jimmy-Chan
Actually, Brimstone had the advantage against elemental Firestorm until FS took out the techno-seed that holds 'Stone together.

Jimmy-Chan
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nice to see you back Jimmy. thumb up

Thanks, but I'm really just here to contribute. I'm done debating who wins fights on average. Arguing who beats who doesn't interest me anymore.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Actually, Brimstone had the advantage against elemental Firestorm until FS took out the techno-seed that holds 'Stone together.

So in other words he destroyed Brimstone? And remember that was when he was just starting to figure out his powers.

Jimmy-Chan
Yeah but everyone beats Brimstone by destroying the techno-seed. The Suicide Squad, J'onn, and The Ray each stopped Brimstone by destroying the seed even though they were no match for him straight up. His techno-seed is like his achilles heel.

It's an impressive Firestorm showing, but not exactly what you'd want to cite to show he can stand against Darkseid given he was fighting an Apokolips minion.

Starhawk
As I said that was when he was just learning how to use his powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starhawk
So in other words he destroyed Brimstone? And remember that was when he was just starting to figure out his powers. Meh,

Regular Firestorm pwned Brimstone the exact same way, LONG before he went all "Elemental"...

So IMO, Elemental Firestorm doing the same thing isn't overly impressive.

Juntai
Meh, regular Firestorm pwned Brimstone the exact same way, LONG before he went all "Elemental"...

So IMO, Elemental Firestorm doing the same thing isn't overly impressive. No use in responding to a guy who's banned.

Estacado
Meh,

Regular Firestorm pwned Brimstone the exact same way, LONG before he went all "Elemental"...

So IMO, Elemental Firestorm doing the same thing isn't overly impressive.
Why are you talking to banned people?ermmnone

Galan007
No use in responding to a guy who's banned. hmmm,

You raise an interesting point. embarrasment

But that dude is notorious for socking, so I'm sure he'll see my post sooner or later lol.

Estacado
hmmm,

You raise an interesting point. embarrasment

But that dude is notorious for socking, so I'm sure he'll see my post sooner or later lol.
It makes you feel smarter...eh?
Cause he definetly won't argue with you anymore.....313

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
It makes you feel smarter...eh? Maybe.... embarrasment

Estacado
Maybe.... embarrasment
Well I think you have won the debate cause he doesn't want to argue anymore......313

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
Well I think you have won the debate cause he doesn't want to argue anymore......313 laughing out loud

quanchi112
darkeid shouldnt lose to firestorm.. even i give him moe credit than that. if he does or did id have to read the entire stroy to see all the circumstances involved. but i dont think he should or could beat darkseid.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkeid shouldnt lose to firestorm.. even i give him moe credit than that. if he does or did id have to read the entire stroy to see all the circumstances involved. but i dont think he should or could beat darkseid. To date,

All Firestorm has done against DS is manipulate the Omega Force itself, directing it back at DS, .

However,

It looks like FS and DS may have some sort of confrontation in the upcoming issues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.