Happy Birthday, BlackSunshine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Happy spentucakular birthday! firefirefireph

Syren
Have a wonderful day, sweetheart hug

Mišt
Happy Birthday jam

ThePittman
pitt_birthday

Mr. Bacon
Happy Birthday happy

Punkyhermy
Happy Birthday!happy

Eccentric
happybday

WrathfulDwarf
Happy Birthday BlackSunshine smile

TRH
Happy Birthday herbthumb

G U I T A R
XD

BlackSunshine
thanks you guys happy I do feel a bit old. 25....halfway to 50...

Puzzle
Happy birthday milf!

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thanks you guys happy I do feel a bit old. 25....halfway to 50...

All you have to do is remember how freaking long it took to get to 25. yes

TRH
thanks you guys happy I do feel a bit old. 25....halfway to 50... zomfg never knew that was halfway to 50

LethalFemme
Happy Birthday Mami.blush2flowers

Sanctuary
Happy Birthday. eek! sancty

Thorinn
Happy Birthday Blacksunshine...Arr pirate

kicking happybday party

Captain Maynard
Happy birthday! naughty

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Puzzle
Happy birthday milf!

All you have to do is remember how freaking long it took to get to 25. yes

thanks happy

Röland
Happy Birthday!

happybday

lord xyz

BlackSunshine
Matt/Impediment and I went out Tuesday night for my birthday. He has to work today sad. But we had alot of fun together. We went to Chilis for dinner and we went to a bar called Lizards and met up with a few friends and had a great time. I got pretty toasty that night. 4 Jack and Cokes and 2 shots made up of SoCo Crown Royal and cranberry juice. I'm a lightweight so it didnt take much to get me a tad tipsy.

SpartanII
harppy birfday, blacksunshine!

Strangelove
BAPPY HIRTHDAY!!!!! eek!

BlackSunshine
spank you! eek! hug

The Pict
Happy Birthday! happybday

Have a good one beer

Puzzle
Matt/Impediment and I went out Tuesday night for my birthday. He has to work today sad. But we had alot of fun together. We went to Chilis for dinner and we went to a bar called Lizards and met up with a few friends and had a great time. I got pretty toasty that night. 4 Jack and Cokes and 2 shots made up of SoCo Crown Royal and cranberry juice. I'm a lightweight so it didnt take much to get me a tad tipsy.

It's better that way. Cheaper. stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Puzzle
It's better that way. Cheaper. stick out tongue

right-o wink

Legendary Thor
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/patchesmcnasty/12-05-05_1543.jpg
Happy Birthday

Shelbert Lemon
Matt/Impediment and I went out Tuesday night for my birthday. He has to work today sad. But we had alot of fun together. We went to Chilis for dinner and we went to a bar called Lizards and met up with a few friends and had a great time. I got pretty toasty that night. 4 Jack and Cokes and 2 shots made up of SoCo Crown Royal and cranberry juice. I'm a lightweight so it didnt take much to get me a tad tipsy. oo those shots sound good ... glad you had a nice time and hope your day has been a good one today. Happy birthday Rae. hug

Running Mascara
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/cottonblossom1979/Happy%20Birthday/hbd0205.gif

Strangelove
spank you! eek! hug naughty

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Strangelove
naughty

shifty

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Running Mascara
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/cottonblossom1979/Happy%20Birthday/hbd0205.gif

thanks happy profiled smile

=Tired Hiker=
Happy B-day!

Impediment
You know I wuv you. Happy (late) B-Day..................................since I spent X amount of money to get you drunk.........................and I never got any booty..........................probly cuz you were shitfaced. stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Impediment
You know I wuv you. Happy (late) B-Day..................................since I spent X amount of money to get you drunk.........................and I never got any booty..........................probly cuz you were shitfaced. stick out tongue

Well I had a good time with you that night anyways. hug

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TRH
Happy Birthday herbthumb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.