The New Giggle Time Happy Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Locutus
Since the old one is closed I thought I would start a new one. Remember to just to laugh about Mickey Suttle and his minions. As long as you stay on this line of thought, i.e. on topic, then we're fine.

The Indy IV script is even more pathetic than the Star Wars scripts. How does he live with himself demeaning the great GL? Maybe Sweers can answer that question as he worked for Suttle.

Alliance
GL can't write scripts for beans.

queeq
Keep it decent this time.

You saw the Indy IV script?

Alliance
Supershadow makes up scripts....pretending they are Lucas'

Secretus
Originally posted by queeq
You saw the Indy IV script?

Indiana Jones 4
Script Plot Summary Synopsis Story
Screenplay Screen Play
by
George Lucas and David Koepp

SuperShadow has a copy of the final version of the Indiana Jones 4 script written by David Koepp (story idea by George Lucas). However, at this time, Lucas and Steven Spielberg (the director of Indiana Jones 4) have not given permission for SS to reveal the entire Indiana Jones 4 script. Instead, Lucas and Spielberg are permitting SS to talk about certain plot elements that will appear in the new Indiana Jones movie. Expect to see an official summary of the Indiana Jones 4 script and the full Indiana Jones 4 script later on.

1) Indiana Jones 4 begins with the Paramount Studios "mountain" logo fading into a similarly shaped object from the film. This is the way the previous three Indiana Jones movies have opened. (SuperShadow: They came up with an inventive way to work the Paramount logo into the film. Very imaginative.)

2) Indiana Jones is in the middle of the search for a precious historical object similar to the South American Golden Idol, Lao She's Ashes and the Cross of Coronado. (SuperShadow: Wow. That's all I can say. This is probably the best opening action sequence I've ever seen from a Steven Spielberg film. It shows why David Koepp is one of the best screen writers around. Pure breath taking all the way. I can't wait to reveal what happens. I love the way this film opens. The movie shows much promise at this point.)

3) Indiana Jones retrieves the object, then loses it to the villains. (SuperShadow: It's actually hilarious how Indiana Jones loses the artifact this time around. Kudos to Koepp and Lucas for coming up with this clever twist.)

4) Takes a plane with and meets beautiful woman (previously Marion in Nepal, Willie in Shanghai and Elsa in Venice). (SuperShadow: This time around Indiana Jones heads to one of the most exotic places on Earth. Great choice in my opinion. The stunning woman is described in the Indiana Jones 4 script as having the beauty of a super model, the mental toughness of a U.S. Army Special Forces commando and the physical prowess of a Ninja. I look forward to seeing this actress. She'll be one of the highlights of the entire film. I especially like the city chosen this time around. Lucas never runs out of great ideas.)

5) After/during plane trip, they are sabotaged/attacked, get information on mission/clue, sidetrack to new destination with large old building(s). (SuperShadow: These action sequences are beyond belief. Total adrenaline rush all the way. It's like something written by the fans for the fans. Not even I could come up with a more ingenious set up for the rest of the movie. You can really tell how they have all developed the Indiana Jones 4 script very well. You can see why it has taken over a decade to finish the Indiana Jones 4 script.)

6) Woman is captured at some point. (SuperShadow: She doesn't go down without a fight. She seems tougher than Indiana Jones himself. Of course, she is a lot younger than Harrison Ford.)

7) Indiana Jones 4 showcases phobia-inducing animal/creature. (SuperShadow: I couldn't stop laughing at this one. This is one of the most brillant aspects of the Indiana Jones 4 script. I can't believe they thought this up. We've seen snakes, insects and rats in previous Indiana Jones movies and now this. Awesome stuff. So far this is by far the best Indiana Jones movie ever. Fantastic script.)

8) Indiana Jones 4 showcases large-scale action sequence with special vehicle with Indiana Jones special twist. (SuperShadow: This is the most ambitious action sequence dreamed up so far by the writers. This will cost multiple millions of dollars. I'm surprised Lucas would allow for something this grandiose. I can't imagine how Harrison Ford is going to be able to pull this off. He's an ancient man. I expect this scene to feature a digitally-animated Indiana Jones with tons of additional work by the stunt men. I hope they can pull this off because it is mega wicked on paper.)

9) After the artifact is found, it destroys the villain(s). (SuperShadow: I really like the choice of bad guys this time around. They seem really nasty and a foe very worthy of challenging Indiana Jones. You won't believe how the villains get smoked this time around. Very witty and humorous at the same time. David Koepp really earned his money for writing the Indiana Jones 4 script.)

10) Indiana Jones 4 features a scene involving a cave. (SuperShadow: This whole script is quite impressive. It may have taken over ten years to get an Indiana Jones 4 script to meet the approval of all three primary participants (Lucas, Spielberg and Harrison Ford), but this is well worth the wait. Bring on May 2008. This film will earn over $ 350 million dollars in North America with another $ 450 million earned overseas. Indiana Jones couldn't go out on a higher note. Special thanks to Lucas and Spielberg for giving me access to the entire Indiana Jones 4 script. I look forward to posting this script soon on SuperShadow.com.)

laughing sick

queeq
So when does anyone believe Supershadow?

And that could be any script from the series.

General G
Not too many believe supershadow, although I do know a few who refuse to listen...

Darth Locutus
So when does anyone believe Supershadow?

And that could be any script from the series.

That's true. Suttle only states the obvious by applying the simple plot formulas. It could be any Indy movie. There are the odd few who can't believe Suttle is a fraud. Shame that.

sweersa
http://www.dtheatre.com/read.php?sid=4083

The link above is very interesting.

I don't think Lucas lacks anything, I believe his talent has greatly increased despite what others think.

Box office figures don't lie.

Willaume
laughing out loud

I'll believe that load when I see some specifics....

Janus X
Originally posted by sweersa
Box office figures don't lie.

Box office doesn't mean crap, and never will. Box office does not tell the goodness or the badness of movies. If so, in that logic, Stomp The Yard which sucked so badly was good according to box office. However Shawshank Redemption is bad according to box office, but it got over 50+ professional positive rating.

overlord
/\ Exclusive spoilers.

queeq
laughing out loud

Darth Sweers
megaupload.com/?d=TT6VO4QC

I am glad to see that wretched thread about ruining shadows name is finally closed by a authorised person. Do not however be fooled. Shadow is very much for real and does not have malicious idaes with his WEBSITE!

And another thing that is bothering me is how my imposter still hasnot been caught. It is very depressing someone with a lack of humanity and IQ is trying to be me. The racial slurs are one thing but the insults directed towards cory, gary and the rest of the SE forums are real sad.
Above in this message is included a link to one of the lightsaber effect tests I made a long time ago, the one which actually made Shadow contact me and hire me to work for his site. Enjoy.

Peace, Alex Sweers.

sweersa
You got that lightsaber effects test on my youtube page you dumbass.
You wouldn't know the first thing about rotoscoping.

I personally really like the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Episode I has a few bad aspects in my opinion, but millions of fans love them, sure they made box office records, to me that means something, who would pay to see a bad movie....5 times??!! lol And we all I am sure have seen the nerdy lines of a countless number of fans waiting for hours, evern overnight fot tickets, believe me, I was one of them :-)

I never said movies that done make a lot at the box office are bad, DOOM bombed, and I loved that film. The DVD sales of that film are great also, I believe thats called a cult hit.

yettoh
not trying to start arguing or anything but i think jar jars better then SS

Darth Sweers
Actually that is te original concept I saved before uploading it to myspace to show friends. How do you know about this page? Are you and scourge watching every step I take?

And please for the love of all that is decent, stop posting those silly texts which are an insult to my intelligence. I would never go see an aweful disgusting movie such as DOOM nor would I spend the night out of desperation like some loser at life.

I know you get your kicks about posting the most foolish and childish nonsense using my namebut you will never lead the exciting life I do. Instead of pretending to be me and wasting your life on message boards you could be working on something important!

ESB -1138
I would rather have Jar Jar as a main character in all 6 movies then to have to hear the name Mickey Shuttle (SuperShadow) again.

Janus X
Originally posted by Darth Sweers
Actually that is te original concept I saved before uploading it to myspace to show friends. How do you know about this page? Are you and scourge watching every step I take?

And please for the love of all that is decent, stop posting those silly texts which are an insult to my intelligence. I would never go see an aweful disgusting movie such as DOOM nor would I spend the night out of desperation like some loser at life.

I know you get your kicks about posting the most foolish and childish nonsense using my namebut you will never lead the exciting life I do. Instead of pretending to be me and wasting your life on message boards you could be working on something important!

Working on something important? Same thing goes to you. Your a no-life Mickey worshipper. You actually think hes friend with George. I'd debate with you on this, however, knowing Supershadow fans, you would spit out nonsense.

ESB -1138
He complains about us having no life and yet he follows Mickey 24/7.

Darth Sweers
When Star Wars universary comes, I will be introduced to George personally. Shadow has assured me this. I am a busy man but if I have to I will upload photos of me and Lucas.

however lord shadow can not be made public yet, so do not ask. he is even more busy preparing the sequels he hsa to direct and can not be bothered by media attention or further harassment.
Thank you for understanding.

Will keep you up to date if I find the time.

sweersa
You need to be banned, you are off topic, and you are forcing me to go off topic.

Whats worse is you pretend to be me.

Piss off noob.

Darth Sweers
I feel pity for you. Although it is very peculiar that you are checking this message board all day long to keep up your act. Just how in world is talking about standing in line all night and seeing Doom on topic? It is humiliating me you are concerned with by saying such foolishness in my name.

Here I am spending time to enlighten and reveal bits of information and I am immediately harassed and called names I do not wish to hear. Please refrain from this behavior and act like an adult.

I think the only reason you and scourge pursuit me so much is because I am in contact with the real SuperShadow whereas you have been searching, stalking and decieving for years to try to reach him in vain.
My question; what do you hope to gain from all of this? You will end up in prison as my friend Demolition18 has stated many times.

Secretus
Hey, do us all a favor. Why don't you two retards get a room. Get it over with .. One can pitch, the other catch. Who ever survives and walks out of the room without a red ass gets the title of Alex Sweers. Hence, teh winnar.. or loser depending on your perception of Alex Sweers.

Stay on topic .. (pretending to be a Moderator)

ESB -1138
Ok Sweers, you are just sounding more and more like a dumb @$$. How can anyone believe Shadow is beyond me.

Janus X
Originally posted by Darth Sweers
When Star Wars universary comes, I will be introduced to George personally. Shadow has assured me this. I am a busy man but if I have to I will upload photos of me and Lucas.

however lord shadow can not be made public yet, so do not ask. he is even more busy preparing the sequels he hsa to direct and can not be bothered by media attention or further harassment.
Thank you for understanding.

Will keep you up to date if I find the time.

You spelled 'Anniversary' wrong moron. No you won't. Shadow can't assure crap at all. Everything he has done is nonsense. He claims that his girlfriends are indeed his girlfriends, yet, many of em ordered Shadow take it off. Then they posted how Mickey lied they are his girlfriend. Owned. Shadow cannot be made public? He is dumbass, hes in Supershadow site and has his own picture. And guess what? That picture in his site and claiming to be him? I once saw that guy in a magazine. He's a damn musician. In fact, one of Scourge pointed this out and someone made a fake account saying hes a fan and said he had a bump in his nose. Why do I feel like its actually a Supershadow worshiping loser?

I cannot see what you see in this man. Is he a good man? Nope. He constantly bashes people simply for speaking ideas. Not to mention hes more arrogant and prideful than Anakin or Satan himself. He claims hes next to God.

His existence was constantly questioned, defuted, and bashed by various Star Wars fan, hell, even employees.

P.S: I also wonder this. If he gets millions of dollars, how come he needs paypal donation to keep his site up?

sweersa
Star Wars Insider has even disclosed that SuperShadow.com is fake. And this is coming from an actual person associated with his site in the past. Sure it was all fun at the time, now its just all over, who cares.

Hey Darth Sweers, if you really had worked for SuperShadow as I had, where are the banners YOU made? Oh thats right, you suck at digital art.

How stupid can you be to believe in such a site, especially after an official lucasfilm publication said he is fake?

If you don't believe me, I can post a photo of the article...

overlord
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/MGXQLZXQJTWV4WU2QSL4AG33ASQM6NIH.jpg

Count Makashi
The man himself, Jan Luc, every women desires him, i think its because of the baldness.

sweersa
lol

Overlord are you a TNG fan?

I'll admit, I've watched a lot of TNG. Its pretty good. Not Star Wars, but still clever.

Willaume
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I would rather have Jar Jar as a main character in all 6 movies then to have to hear the name Mickey Shuttle (SuperShadow) again.

laughing out loud

Janus X
Originally posted by Count Makashi
The man himself, Jan Luc, every women desires him, i think its because of the baldness.

It's Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D, not Jan Luc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sweers
It is sad everyone seems to quickly go off topic when discussing my master Supershadow credibility. Truth is no one has any proof except guessing who he is and what legacy he will leave behind.
Sweersa, you and overload have been mocking me and terrorising me for ages now, you and the oher shadowscourgers have no clue about shadow and why no one even in office of lucasarts has any good knowledge about true identity of shadow.
he is a personal friend of lucas and has been given great responability, if everyone in office were made aware of him and his role in the future of the company he would be given a lot of media attention which we can not afford to handle at this moment.

As I said before, just a handful of people know about Shadow's function and person. People such as wikipedia just present truth out of a hear say perspective.
You say you do not care, may I ask why the pursuit of me goes on here then?

This is a typical scourge post, only intended to hurt my feelings. You sound awefully similar to darth sephiroth doing nothing but bashing on Cory who is a good person.
Please behave a bit more mature. It will help you much more in life than intimidating and threatening.

You who pretends to be me are now saying I am stupid for trusting and working for master shadow? This is pure comedy! You are bad at pretending to be me, why do you insist on doing do? Your jealousy of my art and works for shadow will eat you up inside.

Now please be more thankful all for me giving you available information and taking valuable time to be here. Good day to you all.

sweersa
You have honestly been a thorn in the side for us all, or a prick, if you will.

Star Wars University? Please, hand over some of the stuff you have been smoking.

You want proof? George Lucas said there is no 7,8, and 9 of Star Wars.

I have a video of GEORGE LUCAS saying so. Watch it, I'd like to see you weave your way out of this one impostor. Hahaha.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_xe\/idmegafx&Itemid=139&func=detail&id=259

Replace the \/, with a v

Watch the video Darth Sweers, and let me know what you think.

ESB -1138
Lucas, who is a "giant", doesn't really care about some stupid site among the other thousands of unofficial Star Wars sites. Also, he has the knowleadge that Mickey Suttle (AKA Shadow) has got some sort of light mental disease, thus he doesn't want to take up a lawsuit against a "retarted" person. I also believe nothing Suttle did goes against the law itself, even being bad stuff. Since he didn't impersonate Lucas to use his money or something like that (he only used him to reply to comments on his website) that's perfectly legal, even being rude. Nothing he did is against the Law, which kinda pisses off someone. Sure it really irritates you, but it's harmless.

Secretus
SS took "donations" for all his bullshit he created ..even offered GL's fake email for cash. Hence, I laughed

sweersa
Heh, I am still waiting for Darth Sweers' rebuttal of that video.

I wonder what he has to say about that, then again if he can't think of anything to say I can bet he won't be here for a while.

Captain REX
That bull about the Indy IV script is nauseating. He basically said "They're going to have all the stuff that they normally use in an Indiana Jones movie!" and then fellated it. no expression

Boris
So anything new on the Mickey front then? I'd love if someone on KMC lived in or near Hickory... drop in and say hi!

JediKatarn1
Darth Sweers tells the truth. All you Scourge goons do is abuse Shadow. Your the pathetic losers with no life. The Indy 4 script that is posted on SS.com is legit. Mr. Suttle doesn't lie about that. He knows when and who his enemies are and will say stuff to get rid of his enemies. Alex will reveal Supershadow at Celebration 4. Mr. Suttle is going to make 7,8,9 though 10,11,12. Once Episode 12 is made Star Wars is over. Star Wars end with Episode 12(XII) not roman numeral 6 (VI).

Secretus
Originally posted by Boris
I'd love if someone on KMC lived in or near Hickory... drop in and say hi!

eek!

whistle

ESB -1138
No...Star Wars ends with VI. The final movie made was III. Lucas has said many times that the Star Wars movie is just I through VI. There is no VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII so get over it. You need a life. You need a life. You need a life.

Go outside and get a life.

Darth Locutus
Cory Moron is rearing his ugly head here. Cory is nothing more than an attention whore. He does not even believe in SS. He just likes the attention. ROTJ is the last SW film. Period.

Secretus
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Darth Sweers tells the truth. All you Scourge goons do is abuse Shadow. Your the pathetic losers with no life. The Indy 4 script that is posted on SS.com is legit. Mr. Suttle doesn't lie about that. He knows when and who his enemies are and will say stuff to get rid of his enemies. Alex will reveal Supershadow at Celebration 4. Mr. Suttle is going to make 7,8,9 though 10,11,12. Once Episode 12 is made Star Wars is over. Star Wars end with Episode 12(XII) not roman numeral 6 (VI).

Originally posted by Secretus
Spoken like a true virgin.

sweersa
As of now George Lucas says he will not make anymore Star Wars films. I just hope someday he will finish it with 7,8 and 9. Its possible, but how things look now, its mostly unlikely.

I am still waiting for Darth Sweers' comment regarding that George Lucas video, common coward, show up! Next time I see you, I will run that video by you again. Faker.

JediKatarn1
The saga ends with 12 assholes. A clock has 12 numbers on it. Star Wars was ment to be like a clock. Like 12 numbers on it. The Prequel Trilogy didn't not suck it was amazing. Skywalker family not Anakin Skywalker.

Secretus
The saga ends with 12 assholes. A clock has 12 numbers on it. Star Wars was ment to be like a clock. Like 12 numbers on it.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thuntitled-1.jpg

sweersa
Anakin Skywalker was part of the Skywalker family. I feel like an idiot for having to tell you that. Isn't it obvious?

That video clearly indicates George Lucas wont make 7, 8, and 9 for the time being. Even my new Insider magazine says that, not to mention the video of Lucas saying that himself...

Face it Cory, the SuperShadow that talks to you is a fake, an impostor of someone who really doesn't exist in reality. Grow up. You are 20 some years old. You also need to improve on your MS paint skills, honestly, you are not majoring in animation in College, how is that even possible? Your MS paint drawings look like something an 8 year old would make on a Windows 95 machine.

I doubt you even know what 3ds MAX and Maya are.

Willaume
laughing out loud

Oh dear, what would I do without SuperShadow?
He and his (pathetic) lies bring me much happiness.

overlord
If Alex Sweers reveals SuperShadow to the public and starts making out with him in front of the camera's I'm gonna laugh real hard. If it turns out SS is just imaginary Cory will probably kill himself.

Either way, a win win situation for me, OVERLOAD. o.O

yettoh

u really believe that hes lied about other scripts before and Mr suttle abuses G.L

Darth Locutus
Anakin Skywalker was part of the Skywalker family. I feel like an idiot for having to tell you that. Isn't it obvious?

That video clearly indicates George Lucas wont make 7, 8, and 9 for the time being. Even my new Insider magazine says that, not to mention the video of Lucas saying that himself...

Face it Cory, the SuperShadow that talks to you is a fake, an impostor of someone who really doesn't exist in reality. Grow up. You are 20 some years old. You also need to improve on your MS paint skills, honestly, you are not majoring in animation in College, how is that even possible? Your MS paint drawings look like something an 8 year old would make on a Windows 95 machine.

I doubt you even know what 3ds MAX and Maya are.

Lol. Cory can't accept that Lucas has said the ST will not happen. Even Sweers says so.

Secretus
Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm confused about this message thing. How do people get your reply back from saying something? Do you MSN people because I'm confused about that if you don't know the person's name or address thingy? (SuperShadow: There are no personal replies. The submissions at SS.com are completely anonymous. The best ideas, sent in each day, are forwarded to Lucas. Many of your ideas will end up in future Star Wars projects. Such is the almighty power of SS.)

Thank god it's anonymous, otherwise I would be looking at 1-2 years. Har Har

Boris
I had a conversation with Mickey Suttle today.

Seriously. smile

sweersa
Interesting, what did you talk about?

JaehSkywalker
those were actually hilarious.

*sigh* some people are just plain freaks. fanboys who believe in a lie when the truth is already set out and has been repeated for over a million times.

wow. 'George Lucas's' updates in SS looks like he got a bit nicer....

queeq
To SS??? Doubt it.

sweersa
Right...

I just got back from Spiderman 3

Its simply an awesome, amazing film!

Go see it. :-)

Sorry, that was off topic.

JediKatarn1
STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO will be an amazing film too come May 2021.

Janus X
STAR WARS: EPISODE VII-THE FALLEN HERO will be an amazing film too come May 2021.

It can't be an amazing film if its fake.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Janus X
It can't be an amazing film if its fake.

exactly.

and i meant that SS's fake GL updates looked like he made GL a bit nicer than he usually does...

Darth Sweers
As of now George Lucas says he will not make anymore Star Wars films. I just hope someday he will finish it with 7,8 and 9. Its possible, but how things look now, its mostly unlikely.

I am still waiting for Darth Sweers' comment regarding that George Lucas video, common coward, show up! Next time I see you, I will run that video by you again. Faker. I simply do not have the time to put up with your madness everyday. I actually have work to do unlike some of you. Just a handful of people know of Lucas and SS' plans. George dismisses the rumors in the media for the reasons Cory has already summed up times before. Only the true star wars fans know of the site I work on for SuperShadow and their brilliant ideas are forwarded for the new saga.

What exactly do you mean with running my video for me again? Do you think I'm ashamed of my lightsaber rotoscope video? Explain yourself please.

I doubt you even know what 3ds MAX and Maya are. The Star Wars saga is about the Skywalker legacy, now just Anakin Skywalker. This is what Cory tried to explain you but I taek it your slow.

Do not act like you know more about digital art than Cory by googling up some image editors. You have never shown anything yourself and you are only trying to make fun of Cory witch is pathetic like scourge as always.

JaehSkywalker
You know what I realized, that post^^ didn't even say anything about the video where GEORGE LUCAS IS SAYING THERE WILL BE NO MORE ADDITIONAL SW MOVIES.

I never knew that SW insider broadcasts rumors now.. erm

Darth Sweers
???

sweersa
Leave this board Darth Sweers. I am getting sick of you trying to be me all of the time. Its so clear that you dismiss all proof of me being me by you saying something odd, or just by not responding at all, for example, the George Lucas video. Moron.

JaehSkywalker
oh whatever.

so, any new news on SS?

sweersa
Nope.

queeq
No? No three new trilogies in amaking?

sweersa
Not that I know of.

JediKatarn1
Listen to Alex everybody he is trying to be sincere with you Scourge people but you are all being irrational. Why do you constantly have to pick on and curse out Shadow's good name in blastphomy? Alex has more important things to do in regards to the future of Star Wars and other Lucasfilm projects. Look...about Michael Suttle. There is no physical evidance that he is a fake or fraud what so ever. Sure... maybe there is a miscommunication to that fans on SS.com but that doesn't mean you should persecute the man. When will the war between left and right ever end??? If we are Americans we should behave like Americans not as divided individuals. Here is my opinion about the Episode 7,8,9 scripts on Supershadow.com. My opinion is Mr. Lucas wrote them with Supershadow's idea spliced with Mr. Lucas's ideas. Why should Star Wars revolve around one person? When the Classic Trilogy was made back in 1977, 1980 and 1983 you only saw the 2nd generation Skywalker, the son (Luke Skywalker). Yes there was was a prophacy with the chosen one to bring balance to the force thats why when Episode IV,V,VI were made they were missing the backstory the Prequel Trilogy (Episode's I,II,III). This told the story of the first generation Skywalker (Anakin Skywalker). CGI finally caught up to Lucas's vision. Why do you think Mr. Lucas keeps rerelesing the Classic Trilogy over and over again. So the Technology keeps evolving each time he makes a new Trilogy. The Prequel Trilogy tells about the events in the old republic. Now that the Prequel Trilogy and Classic Trilogy are complete work can begin in 10 years for the new and legendary Sequel Trilogy (Episodes VII,VIII,IX). The Sequel Trilogy tells the story of the third generation Skywalker (Ben Skywalker the son of Luke Skywalker). Every story has 3 parts (Beginning, Middle, End). The Prequel Trilogy is the first trilogy, the Classic Trilogy is the middle trilogy and the Sequel Trilogy is the end trilogy. But, Mr. Lucas has written 4 Trilogies. The last trilogy is the Finality Trilogy (Episodes X,XI,XII) These are the last Episodes in the Star Wars saga. Once Episode 12 is made the saga is complete. I know many of you doubt my words. Heck, the world could end before the Episode 10,11,12 are made but thats all mapped out according to Lucas. Lucas is semi-retired from Star Wars, not completely but semi-retired. Mr. Lucas will only server as producer to the Sequel Trilogy and thats it. Every time Mr. Lucas makes a trilogy the the trilogy takes up 10 years of his life span. Mr. Lucas has carried the torch to Mr. Suttle. Major announcements will be made by the end of this decade for the Sequel Trilogy. We really have about 5 years to go. Also the reason why GL's still says no to Episode 7,8,9 is because of contract reasons and because the technology has to improve. Look just for no we have 2 great, outstanding Star Wars tv shows coming. the computer animated Star Wars tv show is set for possibly next year. It takes place after Episode II-AOTC but before Episode III-ROTS during the Clone Wars. Its animated in 3D. The other Star Wars tv show is the live action tv show set Fall 2009 called,"Star Wars: Rebel Alliance." It takes place after Episode III-Revenge of the Sith but before Episode IV-A New Hope. Major developments will be made public. You know your lucky I'm telling you guys this because I'm not under contract to reveal this much information. If I was I wouldn't disclose it so much. Let's just get along for the love of God. Have a heart for the guy (Supershadow). Learn to forgive and thou shall be forgiven.

JediKatarn1
I use Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Illistrator with my work. The only reason my pictures on myspace are not that professional is because I used Microsoft paint from my computer. I don't have Photoshop on my computer. I use the programs at college. There is no such thing as a perfect person. The more you perfect something is the more you go crazy, then you lose control of yourself. I've been in 4 plays and my 5th is coming up in sort of an improv gag routine for a festival called the 2007 playrights festival. I'm putting on a show for children and people of all ages for entertainment purposes. I'm building a resume' for commercials, tv and voice-overs and hopefully the oppertunity to audition for the ST which will happen come next decade. I have my whole life ahead of me with nothing stopping me in my tracks. Not even the scourge wink LOL

Violent K
...Dude. Get a life. You act as if hes next to God. Guess what? Mickey ain't Christian.

sweersa
Cory, your beliefs may make you happy or comfortable, just take them somewhere else, you are asking to be flamed.

And leave me out of it, I have nothing to do with SuperShadow anymore, he stopped talking to me for whatever reason, you are being played by an impostor. Be mindful, don't let you life be taken down by fakes, continue with your resume, and get real jobs, put all of this fake stuff behind as I have. Take a look around you, SS's website is next to nothing, nothing is going on. If a sequel trilogy occurs, it will be by George Lucas' grace not Mickey Suttle's.

Oh, I believe Mickey Suttle is a Christian, but, he sure does need to work on what he is doing with other people...

Cory, and Darth Sweers, both of you need to stop spreading stories, the both of you are asking for a banning because of my impersonation and long off topic ramblings.

Darth Sweers
Leave this board Darth Sweers. I am getting sick of you trying to be me all of the time. Its so clear that you dismiss all proof of me being me by you saying something odd, or just by not responding at all, for example, the George Lucas video. Moron. Cory has explained explained your questions regarding Lucas secrecy pretty accurately. Do not think I actually talk to the man himself, that would be a far too great honor. I am lucky enough already to work for SuperShadow himself.
And how exactly is that video proof of you being an employee of Shadow? Actually I have seen little to no effort at all of your "proof" that you are me. So how can I ignore it? I find you becoming quite rediculous....

Cory, your beliefs may make you happy or comfortable, just take them somewhere else, you are asking to be flamed.

And leave me out of it, I have nothing to do with SuperShadow anymore, he stopped talking to me for whatever reason, you are being played by an impostor. Be mindful, don't let you life be taken down by fakes, continue with your resume, and get real jobs, put all of this fake stuff behind as I have. Take a look around you, SS's website is next to nothing, nothing is going on. If a sequel trilogy occurs, it will be by George Lucas' grace not Mickey Suttle's.

Oh, I believe Mickey Suttle is a Christian, but, he sure does need to work on what he is doing with other people...

Cory, and Darth Sweers, both of you need to stop spreading stories, the both of you are asking for a banning because of my impersonation and long off topic ramblings.
Nice try ruining Shadow's name and trying to convert Cory to join your weasily scourge site but we know there is only one fake in the game here. The notion of Cory and I talking largely off topic and impersonating you is preposterous. We have only yet so far spoken about the topic at hand. What is your problem? You aren't going to convince anybdy hypocrite.

Darth Sweers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8RAH633

Here's another preview of my works made a long time ago. Some of you might already have seen it when I showed to SS. If not, enjoy! I hope I will also be working on the CGI of Star Wars: The Fallen Hero. SuperShadow unfortunately thinks I should stick to banners lol but rate it anyway. It would be nice if I would get some constructive criticism to help me. Good day all.

overlord
Wow, Sweers II that's a nice Cory Moron type of movie. I love the tips of those lightzabors. I didn't know you could do that with MS paint. Retard.

sweersa
The image no longer seems to load.

It must have sucked.

I am sure it would look like crap compared to my superior artwork.

MS Paint......hahaha

Stop trying to be me Darth Sweers. Get a life.

JediKatarn1
John Edwards is right. We live in 2 Americas. There is no United States. If there was...we would all think the same and agree under one circumstance. The USA doesn't exist. You either have left or right, north and south, gold coller or no coller. I have a life. I'm trying to reason with you people. Just get along thats all. The Elite and Alex are my friends your not going to force me to join Scourge. You can never change who I am. I am in power of my own body and own mind. America is divided. Us good hearted liberal democrats would work with the conservative republicans but you obviously don't want to do that. Oh I'm the one that feels so sorry for all you scourge. Your all doomed in the afterlife someday. sad I know Supershadow is not catholic he is protestian. I know of that. Alot is to be revealed from Lucasfilm, many great things are ahead. We will see the new republic and NJO. The best is yet to come.

sweersa
I am not really your friend Cory. Stop talking about me like you know me.

NEVER tell anyone that they are doomed in the afterlife. Thats between them and God.

American is the United States. A long time ago the 13 original colonies of what is now eastern America were independent, then they all eventually merged into one great nation, and before you know it, we have 48 contenintal states, then 50 with the addition of Hawaii and Alaska! All 50 of the states are under one rule, one American government, hence the name UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I never thought I would have to give a brief history lesson here, your history smarts are quite lacking.

Perhaps you will learn everything when you talk to God, but the outcome of the "talk" is ultimately between you and God, if you want, I could arrange the meeting if you know what I mean. Don't tell Demolition18 I said that!

lol

Violent K

Bull. He does what Non-Christians do everyday.

(1) He commits Adultery
(2) He repeatedly commits Pride.
(3) Greedy.

Secretus
Hahahahahahah

IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER!!!1

JediKatarn1
Sweersa your ****ing jerk off. Your a right-wing *******, who doesn't know how to get along. You should be ashamed of yourself impersonating the real Alex Sweers. Michael Suttle has every right to live his life the way he choses. Hes not married so that doesn't make him an adulterer. America is divided, face it. John Kerry said it is a Pariah. It is a Pariah because Bush makes America a Pariah. Mr. Suttle is my friend and all you guys do is say lies against him. If he were fake he would have been stopped 10 years ago but that hasn't happened and he will never be stopped. You Scourge will never stop Supershadow not even when the Sequel Trilogy comes out. If we lived under one God then we shouldn't have freedom from religon. We should all worship God and then have one religon only. Yeah...mm haaa Keep voting Republican and watch as America goes into the shit hole of despair and waste. America first not Iraq. America is divided and will never be united in sprit. In spirit we are divided. American pride is divided. Let me tell you Scourge dip-shits something. Do I really honer our brave men and women in uniform??? Yes I do, however the ones giving their lives in Afghanastan and Pakastan "Not" Iraq. You far-right conservative minded fools just don't know how to get along. Your all devil worshippers. Let me tell you guys something you should all take Jesus Christ in your hearts first before God. He sees and hears. Your all going to burn in the afterlife, not me.

JediKatarn1
Also, sorry for the double post but my edit button doesn't work. We should have in the US constitution Freedom for expression without objection for any man, law or rule of land. Whether you are Republican or Democrat you should have the right to express yourself without anyones objection. Call it democratic trait as you will but its the truth. The Far-Right keeps attacking the demcrats and its got to stop! Mr. Suttle has not scammed or stolen anyone's money. He has not ever bad mouthed you people ever. Why do you all antagonize him? What is your purpose? You reason? Your mission? It just brings nothing more then sorrow, pain and despair. Where is your humanity? Are your hearts as black as coal? Bless it to those who are the peackeepers for they shall be called the,"Children of God." The peacekeepers. Bush is not a peacekeeper if he starts wars. He doesn't keep the peace. The democrats do. Bless are those that are merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Bless are those who are pure of heart for they shall see God in his own image. Bless it are those that hunger and thirst for rightiousness for they shall be filled. Bless it are those that pray for thine is the Kingdom of Heaven. Read the bible. Its the words of pure good and pure holyness. You have no idea how the bible can change your ego.

sweersa
Wow, MODERATORS, please come here and put this back in order by removing the various pests who come here, I have no idea what this JediKatarn1 and Darth Sweers is rambling on about, buts its most definitely off topic and not true. (Except the stuff about the Bible, thats all true, but it still doesn't fit in here, especially being spoken through a maniac.)

And stop knocking Republicans, people like you always complain about world problems and never do anything, then when Republicans or other people finally do something about it, people like you complain about how we went about doing it! Get a life.

"Sweersa your ****ing jerk off. Your a right-wing *******, who doesn't know how to get along. You should be ashamed of yourself impersonating the real Alex Sweers."

I AM Alex Sweers you dumb son of a....oh boy....you need to find a figure that gives you some sort of rational structure. Your fake friend Darth Sweers just manages to find my stuff and try to tell people its his, he even has a myspace about...well...me! Except the little crap in the picture is not me, if I looked like that you would see me at the end of the bridge with a revolver in my mouth with the hammer pulled back.

Oh yeah, and JediKatarn1's edit button is not working, latest news on the front lines.

JaehSkywalker
everyone chill. this is what got the first thread closed sheesh.

jedikatarn, your post is full of typos. and if you're really a Christian, you do know that that isn't the way to get people to Christ. i should know, i'm a born-again Christian. so shut up if you have nothing good to say. i could've said that in a nicer way, but you and that darth sweers are not funny anymore. you guys are irritating. and i'm not rescuing sweersa okay, just so you know.

and please stay on the freakin' topic, that's not that hard.

JediKatarn1
Your a lier Sweersa! A big fat lier. Just how you and your scourge goons impersonated me too. Darth Sweers is the real Alex Sweers. Your the fraud. The Supershadow that I talk to on myspace is the real Michael Suttle and nuff said. Why should I stop bad mouthing the far-right? They have committed more crimes against humanity and corruption in the US. They put down the democrats more the we put down them. Whats a matter losers??? My words piercing you brains with the truth? You know what they say the truth fricken hurts. The truth will always set you free. The words of Christ tell the truth and your disregarding them because your all sinners that only God knows the truth. Look...Scourge Darth Sweers is the real, the one and only Alex Sweers. If you were the real Alex Sweers you wouldn't rudely harass Mr. Suttle or make threats against him. I know how you Scourge operate. Hacking his myspace, controlling Wikipedia, Star Wars: Insider magazine, Lucas Online and the Shadowscourge homepage. You're not going to win this war the Shadow Elite will defeat you. You will be stopped even if takes until May 2021 for the ST. You will be stopped. Mr. Suttle will do everything in his power to see he is not harmed, incarsinated or harasses. The man has committed no crime. Oh and you guys can take that Anti-Supershadow petition from petitiononline.net or what ever with over 4,000 signitures and stick it way up your mamas' asses. Thank You and have a nice day. :-)

JaehSkywalker
jedikatarn - you really aren't going to listen to me are you? oh well. whatever. i don't care anymore.

Violent K
Your a lier Sweersa! A big fat lier. Just how you and your scourge goons impersonated me too. Darth Sweers is the real Alex Sweers. Your the fraud. The Supershadow that I talk to on myspace is the real Michael Suttle and nuff said. Why should I stop bad mouthing the far-right? They have committed more crimes against humanity and corruption in the US. They put down the democrats more the we put down them. Whats a matter losers??? My words piercing you brains with the truth? You know what they say the truth fricken hurts. The truth will always set you free. The words of Christ tell the truth and your disregarding them because your all sinners that only God knows the truth. Look...Scourge Darth Sweers is the real, the one and only Alex Sweers. If you were the real Alex Sweers you wouldn't rudely harass Mr. Suttle or make threats against him. I know how you Scourge operate. Hacking his myspace, controlling Wikipedia, Star Wars: Insider magazine, Lucas Online and the Shadowscourge homepage. You're not going to win this war the Shadow Elite will defeat you. You will be stopped even if takes until May 2021 for the ST. You will be stopped. Mr. Suttle will do everything in his power to see he is not harmed, incarsinated or harasses. The man has committed no crime. Oh and you guys can take that Anti-Supershadow petition from petitiononline.net or what ever with over 4,000 signitures and stick it way up your mamas' asses. Thank You and have a nice day. :-)

You stupid dumbass. Hacking myspace AND Star Wars: Inside magazine? Impossible. You apparently don't know crap about Computer Crimes today. The hackers you see on TV? They're barely alive anymore. Computer Justice system developed and technologically advanced so fast, if you even hack into myspace, they'll track you down.

JediKatarn1
Yes I will listen I'm done here. There is just no getting through with the Scourge. I made my peace I hope the Scourge finds theirs:-[.

JaehSkywalker
listen to what?! i don't even think you're reading my posts! if you did, and actually follow them, you're not gonna post all those crap. erm sheesh, stop protecting supershadow in a site where everyone thinks he's a fraud. there's nothing you can do the way i see it. and frankly, supershadow IS a fraud.

anyways.. any new news on SS btw? i need a good laugh.

queeq
Okay -WARNING!!!!

I told you guys last time, BEHAVE! Keep your language civilised or this thread will be closed.

JediKatarn1 - warning for swearing at members!

sweersa
I am not a liar, and stop calling me names, Cory, you don't know any better though, you most likely have no idea half the words out of your mouth are lies that others most likely told you to say....

Darth Sweers is not the real Alex Sweers. The evidence is in my head as I am Alex Sweers, Darth Sweers just rips crap off of the web that are mine and calls it his. Especially my youtube videos. That jerk.

Okay, for the sake of the moderator, and for the sake of the sanity of this thread, lets get back on topic...

I don't see anything different from SuperShadow, his site is still in the dumps. He never updates, well, he sometimes does, and when he does, its really small. His site still has several odd and useless links, and as always his banners are poor.

Its obvious he is slowly letting it go.

Darth Sweers
Why do you insist on pulling these stories out of your @!#!? What do you hope to gain except anoying the hell out of me and the my friends??!! Today one of my friends got a death threat for supporting SuperShadow in rea life. It is truly sad that it has come to this. Especially when we are accused of being the bad guys because of your crying about us talking off topic and not being honest people! WHAT IS WRONG WITHYOU PEOPLE!!!!!

Bull. He does what Non-Christians do everyday.

(1) He commits Adultery
(2) He repeatedly commits Pride.
(3) Greedy.
Those are the same lies we constantly got at our forums a month ago. SS IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN. you know nothing of him but assume these thingd tring to ruin his name. and that's all because you guys are jealous and failures at life! just try to convince me otherwise.

queeq
CUT

IT

OUT!!!! mad

Last warning.

JediKatarn1
Alex (Darth Sweers), lets just not fight with these people anymore. They don't believe us and there just going to keep on the attacks against Shadow until next decade. So there is just no getting through with them. As for you Sweersa...you should apologize to lord Shadow. No matter who is who you should at least respect the man. Whether Shadow does exist or not there is plenty of talented people out there and talented people should be given a chance to explore what they can do for major animation, film industry and script writing.

sweersa
The both of you need to leave this place.

overlord
Hey Sweers, I saw Spydarman III last night with some guys. What an uninspired piece of crap that was.. lawl!! Apart from the lameness, it was quite a hilarious movie though because of all the drama.. and I hate tobey maguire.

sweersa
It does seem like the reviews and people's opinions are split regarding Spiderman 3. I personally liked it more than the first two, but many disagree. Whatever floats your boat. My friends and I saw it opening day and loved it. Apparently a lot of people, especially people outside of America were offended by the American flag that took up almost the entire frame. I thought it was fine.

I really did enjoy Spiderman 3. I don't see why some people hated it, sure the emo parker thing was odd, and it seemed like some of the movie was crammed with too much going on, but I thought it was excellent regardless of all of that.

And whats wrong with drama? Thats movie had very emotional parts.

I am surprised a lot of peole didn't like Spiderman 3, I guess you will just have to stick to some more disney movies then Crisis. They will surely keep you laughing more than an action flick would.

overlord
The drama was the fun part, so incredibly cliche. If I could actually place myself in spidermans shoes (which I can't because it's tobey) I had found it an extremely annoying movie. He's constantly embarrasing himself; fighting villains with his precious aunt may's wedding ring, making out with his lab partner in front of mary jane and other screw ups.

Luckily I hate his guts, so it provided me with a lot of laughter.
And yeah, what was that american flag scene all about? A sudden in screen pose for the pride of the nation? Hehehe.. The little kid calling spiderman "wicked cool" was worse though.
eek!

overlord
tsk tsk tsk, in the midst of our conversation you immediately edit in a dumb attempt at wit. You probably think my short opinion was an attack on you because you liked it or something..
How sad.. I think you can leave as well if you immediately have to be childish again.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent K
CUT

IT

OUT!!!! mad

Last warning.

*sniff* You scare me sad

sweersa
I edit? What are you talking about Overlord? Yeah Peter Parker did make a few poor choices. Its just a movie, yeah some parts were funny also, I liked the Bruce Campbell cameo, he was the "French" waiter.

Darth Locutus
SS.com is very dead of late. It may pick up on the approach to the SW TV show and Indy IV. Btw, I love how Cory rants absolute nonsense and how there is two Sweers! But which one really works for Mickey Suttle? Lol!

overlord
I found the go watch a disney movie comment a bit unnecessary. What was it about anyway. As if I wanted the movie to be funny..
I sure hope we will see some mindless killing and gore in the follow up though. They'll probably introduce carnage in the new one as well as the return of venom.

queeq
The return of venom? Uh-oh...

sweersa
I remember watching the Spiderman TV cartoon show as a kid. I hope they have Dr. Connors turn into that lizard thing as he did in the original show when he tried to grow his missing arm back through reptile DNA, or something like that. That would be interesting, and yeah Carnage would be cool, I sort of remember him from the old series.

Oh and Shocker also! He was awesome.

queeq
Or Rhino... I'd like to see him next time.

overlord
I remember the series quite well too. That lizardguy and the hobgoblin were probably my favorites. The creation of sandguy in spiderman III was a bit too space in my opinion, even though he was the only good actor in the movie, I would have rather seen any one of the previously mentioned.
I hope the next movie(s) will be more like those series, a little less romance and drama, and a bit more mindless fighting. Durrr... now I remember the kingpin. Damn.. I gotta download that shit. messed

queeq
A bit more smart-ass talk during fights?

overlord
I'd pay to see the kingpin give spidey the hug of death on screen. w00t

sweersa
lol

Wow, I am remembering parts of the show now...very cool.

What do you mean the sand man was to space? I didn't quite understand what you meant. You are right, the actor of the sand man was very good.

I don't see a problem with drama, in my opinion Spiderman should have a bit more action than drama, but both are essential in my opinion.

I am hoping for Shocker to be in the next movie. They could make him do some sweet stuff, I like how the Spiderman movies build upon Parker's character, and have new villains come along during his episodes in life. Wasn't there a Rhino guy in the old series also?

JediKatarn1
SS.com isn't dead Locutus. The site is mearly slow these days. Mr. Suttle's assistances have been running the website because Supershadow is busy integrating the fans ideas for the Sequel Trilogy, busy with helping Lucas with Star Wars: Rebel Alliance , and busy with Indiana Jones 4. As for Alex Sweers the real Sweers is Darth Sweers on our forum. That is the real sweers not the Sweersa. What ever profit Star Wars: Rebel Alliance makes in 2009...all proceeds will go toward Star Wars: Episodes VII,VIII,IX.

Secretus
SS.com isn't dead Locutus. The site is mearly slow these days. Mr. Suttle's assistances have been running the website because Supershadow is busy integrating the fans ideas for the Sequel Trilogy, busy with helping Lucas with Star Wars: Rebel Alliance , and busy with Indiana Jones 4. As for Alex Sweers the real Sweers is Darth Sweers on our forum. That is the real sweers not the Sweersa. What ever profit Star Wars: Rebel Alliance makes in 2009...all proceeds will go toward Star Wars: Episodes VII,VIII,IX.

Originally posted by Secretus
Hahahahahahah

IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER!!!1

Willaume
I loved the new Spidey flick!
That being said, I've never put too much stock in the story - it is just a movie, and I never had the cash to buy the comics.

My only complaints are: 1) Sandman shouldn't have been one of the villains, although I didn't actually mind him that much; 2) Venom didn't use his tongue; 3) Venom didn't have the mixed-voice; and 4) Sam Raimi killed Venom. sad

But otherwise, I thought it was awesome. A thousand times better than X3, that's for sure....

Originally posted by overlord
I remember the series quite well too. That lizardguy and the hobgoblin were probably my favorites. The creation of sandguy in spiderman III was a bit too space in my opinion, even though he was the only good actor in the movie, I would have rather seen any one of the previously mentioned.
I hope the next movie(s) will be more like those series, a little less romance and drama, and a bit more mindless fighting. Durrr... now I remember the kingpin. Damn.. I gotta download that shit. messed

My cousin recently downloaded the entire series. Its not as great as we remember. stick out tongue

sweersa
Venom didn't really die for sure, sure it looked like it, but we all know what comic based movies are know to do....

Besides, Dr. Connors had a little piece of the symbiot. Its possible the Venom could return via the sample Cr. Connors kept. Or maybe a little piece of Venom escaped his "death."

Who knows.

Boris
Zomg! Supershadow thread!

Zomg! Not a Spider-man 3 thread!

Secretus

Zomg!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/th0.jpg

sweersa

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Even the moderator here has talked about Spiderman, so you can just leave now. Zomg!

Darth Sweers
HAAAAAA!! You are all now ruining your own thread. Go on and stay off topic and stop blaming the shadow elite for it. I'll be happy to see you scourge end this new insult threda of Shadow on your own.

15 more days until the big day! We'll be celebrating Star Wars in style. it will be awesome!!! Prepare for the unexpected. 30th anniversary is coming soon guys!

queeq
Originally posted by overlord
I'd pay to see the kingpin give spidey the hug of death on screen. w00t

Kingpin already featured in DareDevil.

Jam-Jul_Lison
First off this is a little off topic but I am back. It has been a long time since i posted on this site. I needed a break from it. I remember the old thread for this topic though.

For you SS supporters. Get lost. This thread is for those of us that know the truth and like to poke fun at his fake *ss. It is not our faults that you are so deluded. Sure a lot of us were fooled at first. But after a while we wised up to the truth. If you haven't noticed though he has a lot less supporters nor due to people getting smarter. So far on this thread only 2 of you had stuck up for him. On the old threat by the 6th page there were a lot more support for him if i remember right. His time in the limelight is ending. The fraud will eventually give up and the supporters he has left will be lost like little puppy dogs who have been left on the side of the road. There will be no 7, 8 and 9. Lucas has said there will be no more movies. If there was we all know he would be letting people know just to build up more hype so that he could bring in more money. Around here Lucas' word is law. My advice to you people who still believe SS is to pull your head out of SS's *ss, go outside and take a deep breath. You will notice that it no longer smells like sh*t. Reason being, you will no longer be eating the sh*t he has been feeding you.

To the mods, sorry for the language. I read it over edited and it just did not sound right to me.

sweersa
Kingpin was in Daredevil? I haven't seen that movie, is Daredevil and Spiderman in the same canon, usn't there another movie called Electra or something that is in the same canon as Spiderman? Not sure where I heard that, just wondering.

Lucas says he will not make episodes 7, 8 and 9, but just because he says that doesn't mean he won't after he realizes Star Wars may be the only thing he is good at. Lucas isn't actually known for keeping his word.

I remember just a few years ago he said there will be no more Star Wars movies, and according to an interview with a reporter from Fox news, he plans on making 2 more movies. I'll post that he says in the article, then I'll provide the link if you doubt its authenticity.

Lucas, by the way, says he is readying "Clone Wars," an animated series for TV that's derived from "Star Wars." Many "Star Wars" characters appear in "Clone Wars," but voiced by other actors.

And here's a little news: Lucas tells me he will make two more live-action films based in the "Star Wars" era.

"But they won't have members of the Skywalker family as characters," he said. "They will be other people of that milieu."

The two extra films will also be made for TV and probably be an hour long each. But, like "Clone Wars," Lucas doesn't know where on TV they will land.

Hello, HBO and Showtime. It may be time to pony up.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270874,00.html

Well I really wish Lucas wouldn't make any more Star Wars movies unless they are intened to be part of the skywalker saga, why would he make 2 movies for TV? Thats a bad idea in my opinion, I think he should drop thoes, and movie right ahead with 7, 8 and 9. Its obvious George Lucas doesn't keep his word, anything is possible with him.

overlord
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0206/19/kingpin.jpg

Never seen daredevil also because it featured ben assfleck, who I rightfully despise, but yeah.. the kingpin apparently played in it. It seems right as I only know daredevil off of spiderman as well.

queeq
Dare Devil ain't that great, but Kingpin worked well. Good choice.

JaehSkywalker
i hate spiderman 3. it drowned POTC 2's opening week. disgust

oops. wrong forum.

Boris
Actually, it seems to be the correct one!

queeq
laughing out loud

sweersa
lol

JediKatarn1
All you scourge need to do is get a life and quit picking on Supershadow. There WILL be a Star Wars: Episode 7,8,9. Mr. Suttle is going to be the maker to TFH, TRIC and VOTF. Don't make me ***** slap all of you. big grin Then next trilogy is set in stone. Episode 7-The Fallen Hero will begin preproduction in 2017. The Fallen Hero will be released world-wide May 2021. Trust me Mr. Lucas is under an NDA contract. He is saying no to fool all of you. Mr. Lucas is mearly lying for next decade. Mr. Suttle is the next successor. All that crap you have on him on Angel Fire, Wookiepedia and Wikipedia are not true. Ask Supershadow he will tell you. He is the best friend any Star Wars fan can have an knows more then Lucas. I devote my life to the mega genius and God of all gods,"Supershadow." smile

queeq
A straight to DVD flickology, I'm sure.

Violent K
All you scourge need to do is get a life and quit picking on Supershadow. There WILL be a Star Wars: Episode 7,8,9. Mr. Suttle is going to be the maker to TFH, TRIC and VOTF. Don't make me ***** slap all of you. big grin Then next trilogy is set in stone. Episode 7-The Fallen Hero will begin preproduction in 2017. The Fallen Hero will be released world-wide May 2021. Trust me Mr. Lucas is under an NDA contract. He is saying no to fool all of you. Mr. Lucas is mearly lying for next decade. Mr. Suttle is the next successor. All that crap you have on him on Angel Fire, Wookiepedia and Wikipedia are not true. Ask Supershadow he will tell you. He is the best friend any Star Wars fan can have an knows more then Lucas. I devote my life to the mega genius and God of all gods,"Supershadow." smile

"God of all gods,"Supershadow"

God said thou shalt not worship any idol/god before him.

Btw, Pride much? Your going to hell.

Darth Sweers
Don't be redicilous, only sinners are scourge. They have a website dedicated to hatred of Supershadow and his prequel trilogy. They only want the OT because they are stubborn old fools who can't see the beauty of what elements Shadow brought to the prequels.

When the time is right Supershadow will bring a totally new aspect to filmmaking. He is combining all brilliant ideas of the TRUE fans together to make genius movies! We should thank Jesus for SS, he will bring star wars alive once more and make it the most incredible movie you will ever see. It will be legendary.
If you are aspiring actors and true fans like Cory and the rest of the shadow elite you betterstart taking lessons and start auditioning for school plays for example to better your skills.
Supershadow is a very detail minded person and perfectionist and will not just let anyone play parts in the epic movies to be. He does prefer true fans over skilled actors though so join our league if your interested.

Don't cry afterwards over spoiled chances such as shadowscourge will do in the future. lol

overlord
Back to your cage, retarded Sweers clone. Har har har.

sweersa
lol

"Ask Supershadow he will tell you." -Cory

That is truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Cory, and "Darth Sweers," the both of you need to go away, find something worthwhile to consume your time. The both of you have never had any real contact with SuperShadow. The closest you have come is causing problems for him and his former associates, and causing him to tell scourge to try to get rid of your pitiful little group. LOL

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud some people need a life.

JediKatarn1
And now a little song.... LAaaa ohhhhh ewww ummmm "Who is a afraid' of Supershadow'""' Supershadow""" """Superhsadow""'' 'Who' is afraid of ''Supershadow'' no one but 'Shadowscourge"

'Who is 'afraid of "Supershadow" 'Supershadow" Supershadow... Who is a afraid of Supershadow"''' no one but the evil Scourge..

"Who is afraid''' of Supershadow''....Supershadow...'' Supershadow"... Who is afraid of Supershadow...''' no one but....Darth Penis, Darth Elway, Secretus, Lemon head and others.""

One more time.... ohhhhh Laaaa laaaaa!!!! Who'''' is afraid''' of Supershadow''' Supershadow''''' Supershadow.... Who is afraid of Supershadow...''' no one but Shadowscourge''' and the Far-Right.. Heeeheeeee Thank You Cleveland.. :-D

Darth Sweers
Priceless how this sweersa child always tells us to go away and cries about us going off topic whereas he is the only troll actually doing that. We also have more to do with this topic than you ever will. Laugh out loud about that, sad little imposter. We know you are quite miserable in real life and merely pretending a laugh. How pathetic

Darth Locutus
And now a little song.... LAaaa ohhhhh ewww ummmm "Who is a afraid' of Supershadow'""' Supershadow""" """Superhsadow""'' 'Who' is afraid of ''Supershadow'' no one but 'Shadowscourge"

'Who is 'afraid of "Supershadow" 'Supershadow" Supershadow... Who is a afraid of Supershadow"''' no one but the evil Scourge..

"Who is afraid''' of Supershadow''....Supershadow...'' Supershadow"... Who is afraid of Supershadow...''' no one but....Darth Penis, Darth Elway, Secretus, Lemon head and others.""

One more time.... ohhhhh Laaaa laaaaa!!!! Who'''' is afraid''' of Supershadow''' Supershadow''''' Supershadow.... Who is afraid of Supershadow...''' no one but Shadowscourge''' and the Far-Right.. Heeeheeeee Thank You Cleveland.. :-D

Just like your drawings and acting. Your song writing skills are deviod of talent and sense. Btw Cory, your pics on myspace are abysmal. A four year old with a crayon set could easily surpass what you call Kyle Katarn on your awful myspace. Your spelling is also at a level only a five year old could reach. In short, you are a loser. And you can't act dumbass. I hate to think of what your computer animation work must look like. Check out waht happened to Shadow Elite:

http://z6.i n v i s i o n f r e e . c o m/Shadow_Elite/index.php

JediKatarn1
Only in your Far-Right mind my young insulting Padawan.
Your right Skywalker I'm a loser at being part of Scourge, so your reversely saying I'm a 10 star winner being part of the Elite? Oh thank you dirty bastard.

JediKatarn1
Thats alright because you SOBs are going down come next decade. The only real person that is a loser is George W. Bush. Thats the only loser,"the drunk." Yeah well you know what that say,"All good losers in the end come out last to be the winner." So if I'm the loser I must be the winner in the end.

Secretus

Hahahah are you high? Stop jerking off to Mickey.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thretard.jpg

Stop playing with yourself. You're gonna get yourself killed.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/jockey.gif

sweersa
lol

Every time Cory posts BS here, a Pro-SS forums he creates is taken over by ShadowSourge.

Now Cory is singing, oh dear, will this never end?

Darth Sweers
WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you screw over our forum AGAIN you jealous ****s? Giev me back my administrative rights you losers! What do you want to prove anyhow.

Be proud that your shadowsauce took over our forum again sweersa, at least WE achieve things in real life. Have a nice day with your new stolen forum. Burn in hell.

sweersa
You are a horrible kid. You never tell anyone to burn in hell.

Well I am glad Scourge hacked your little forum because guess what? I wont be impersonated there again! Woot!

ShadowScourge never impersonates anyone, that tells something about them. They are honorable. Thanks guys. :-)

JediKatarn1
At least we know the truth Sweersa. Your the fake Alex. The good people of the Elite don't lie. We stand up for what is true and decent. At least you can't trick me ever again Sweera. Your the fake. Thats alright because the more forums you hack the more powerful Shadow Elite becomes. We will have our revenge. The more you goons throw negative constructive critisism at me the more I will turn it into a postive. Supershadow doesn't lie, but you guys preceive it that way. I think I know who impersonated me. None other then the evil Darth Sephiroth, it must have been. How low can someone that stupid can go. A real pussy who is chicken shit. Ok...I admit you have power over the killer movie forums but its only because my words stretch the truth of how vulgar and nasty you Scourge really are and can't stand the truth. Your the losers not me. You'll never get rid of Supershadow not even with a petition, you can't stop him, you can't incarserate him, you can't wipe him out in existance with toilet paper. He is just too powerful over you. I don't know how you hacked our forum but God sees and hears and your all doomed for eternity in hell. You push me down I will just get right back up and shove back with the power of christ in my heart. My God is more powerful then your devil. You will never win come May 2021 never.

Violent K
At least we know the truth Sweersa. Your the fake Alex. The good people of the Elite don't lie. We stand up for what is true and decent. At least you can't trick me ever again Sweera. Your the fake. Thats alright because the more forums you hack the more powerful Shadow Elite becomes. We will have our revenge. The more you goons throw negative constructive critisism at me the more I will turn it into a postive. Supershadow doesn't lie, but you guys preceive it that way. I think I know who impersonated me. None other then the evil Darth Sephiroth, it must have been. How low can someone that stupid can go. A real pussy who is chicken shit. Ok...I admit you have power over the killer movie forums but its only because my words stretch the truth of how vulgar and nasty you Scourge really are and can't stand the truth. Your the losers not me. You'll never get rid of Supershadow not even with a petition, you can't stop him, you can't incarserate him, you can't wipe him out in existance with toilet paper. He is just too powerful over you. I don't know how you hacked our forum but God sees and hears and your all doomed for eternity in hell. You push me down I will just get right back up and shove back with the power of christ in my heart. My God is more powerful then your devil. You will never win come May 2021 never.

Get a life...

sweersa
Keep God and Christ out of this Cory. God and I and everyone on this board except for you know who I am, even Darth Sweers knows I am Alex Sweers.

I didn't hack anything. Believe me if I could hack, your forum would have been down months ago. :-D

A true Christian would never tell others, especially potentially other Christians, that they will go to hell, especially because of hacking a lie infested board dedicated to a faker who calls himself God.

Cory, you need a re-evaluate you life as a Christian, a true Christian would would never even attempt to vocally damn someone to hell, and no sane individual, even a non-believer, would EVER compare God and the Holy Bible to a bunch of Star Wars nerds in a "war" over the internet involving a fake person.

Cory, don't snake away from my replies like you always do, I want you to answer 3 questions I have. 3 questions I, as a Christian, as a former associate of SS.com, as a regular person, I have 3 questions for you, and you must answer them all.

1.) Since when is hacking against God?

2.) And since when is not liking SuperShadow against God?

3.) If SuperShadow is a Christian, and if SuperShadow makes the next Star Wars Trilogy, just because some people believe he is false, what does that have to do with us going to hell?

Answers them ALL. Try to be as rational as you can be.

Oh yeah, SuperShadow's new update today is from over one year ago. How do you explain that?

Jam-Jul_Lison
It saddens me to think of how today's youth have been corrupted by Suttle. First off yes I am a bigger fan of the OT then the PT. I am 22 though. I was not alive when the OT was first released, though I did grow up with it. The PT while good, did not seem as good to me. As for Suttle claiming his ideas went into it. I highly doubt it. So far he has yet to offer any proof that he actually know Lucas. Everywhere you go online, you will find lots of proof that he is fake, but no proof that he is real other then his word. His word is not good enough for me. Anyone could go around claiming they know someone. As for his claim to be a big Christion. If he was such a big Christion he wouldn't brag about it and he wouldn't let his ego get in the way of his work. He also wouldn't put up pictures of girls and claim them to be his girlfriend when in fact they are not. The fact that the girls who have found out about them pics being up made him remove them is proof of him being a liar. I pity those who have gotten caught up in his web of lies and can not get out.

Jam-Jul_Lison

JediKatarn1
I have 11 words for all of you whether you are Scourge or the Elite:

THE FALLEN HERO
THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS
VICTORY OF THE FORCE

Episode 7,8,9 beginning at the end of next decade.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>