At school in the library and bored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
No one else seems to really have a free period at the moment.... Except for a few people who went in to town. I didn't because I think I pissed someone off earlier and upset them, even though I have no ****ign idea what I did. May not even have anything to do with me but she did seem a bit blunt. Ah well, that's life, I'm sure they'll get over whatever upset them. I honestly can't be arsed to find out what I did. Nor do I really care..

Not been on KMC in a while... Not properly anyway, just thought this 40 mins of boredom was reason enough!

Syren
How long is a while for you? confused

§P0oONY
Well, I've been posting pretty infequently for a week or two.

Syren
Oh right, I was gonna say that you posted yesterday but if you meant that you've only really been passing by then fair enough.

Are you gonna ask this girl what pissed her off?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
Oh right, I was gonna say that you posted yesterday but if you meant that you've only really been passing by then fair enough.

Are you gonna ask this girl what pissed her off?
No... I honestly couldn't care less. I don't think I did anything wrong. We were talking about Camping Vs. Staying In A Hotel and she just got really angry all of a sudden and then she looked in tears and I was to annoyed to really care because it seemed so unprovoked and such. Maybe I'm just missing something totally.

Miss_Moon_Shine
I'm in my University Library too - trying to do some C++ Programming.
Which is going badly and i know i wont get the coursework finished by next week!

About what you were talking about though.
I dont really see how you can upset someone over a talk about Camping vs Hotels.
Maybe that is just me though.

dontgetit

G U I T A R
Wierd situation..eer

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Miss_Moon_Shine

I'm in my University Library too - trying to do some C++ Programming.
Which is going badly and i know i wont get the coursework finished by next week!

About what you were talking about though.
I dont really see how you can upset someone over a talk about Camping vs Hotels.
Maybe that is just me though.

dontgetit
Exactly, I have no idea either... Unless she really has a thing for camping.

Miss_Moon_Shine

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Miss_Moon_Shine

Thats true... i guess.
But its still petty.
sarcastic
Yeah, I may be totally wrong... She may have just got angry at something totally different but I have no idea what and I'm really not bothered enough to care.

Syren

Miss_Moon_Shine

§P0oONY
Ignoring it is the best way.

ADarksideJedi

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It been forever since we chat!What' s up?Get a book if you are bored.That is what I wold be doing.jm smile
Not a lot and I'm home now. I really couldn't be bothered doing anything productive... I would have done work if I was planning on doing anything to enhance my brain.

ADarksideJedi
Using your brain is a good thing.Got to go but talk to you later.jm

"A brain is a horrible thing to waste inless you are peter from Family Guy acouse"jm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Using your brain is a good thing.Got to go but talk to you later.jm

"A brain is a horrible thing to waste inless you are peter from Family Guy acouse"jm
Adios....

And there is nothing wrong with taking breaks from working your brain.

ADarksideJedi
I did not say there was.jm

§P0oONY
OKay... petpet

ADarksideJedi
Ah a nice pat thanks!When do I get payed by the way?jm angel

Captain Maynard
School R 4 L0zrs

ADarksideJedi
You still in school Captain?jm

Captain Maynard
No. its 10:30 at night.

ADarksideJedi
What I mean to say is are you still in school?As in highschool or whatever?Collage to me sucks.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.