Are Heathens Agnostic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
As you know Heathen believe in the Norse Gods they dont believe in God as such. Im not sure if im agnostic because to an extent I dont really give a **** wether god exists or not.

One of my main problems with god is that by defintion God is supposed to be unlimited therefore cant be fully understood or comprehended. If you dont fully comprehend or understand something how can you prove it exists? Furthermore even if you look at Christanity, Islam and Hinduism they all say something similar in the sense that God cannot be fully comprehended.

To be quite honest with you I think if you analyse anything deeply enough you cant be sure of anything but it seems to me that the existance of godlike beings is more logical than the existance of god. I guess I do actually believe in "god" but since you cant really define god I leave it alone.

I guess the question is...is Heathenism and Pagnism an agnostic religon ie not dealing with the issue of god (ie an all poerful being). Is the existance of godlike beings more logical than existance of god. Are all religons actually agnostic?

Atlantis001
They are not agnostic and an agnostic religion have no sense. It almost like an atheist religion.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Atlantis001
They are not agnostic and an agnostic religion have no sense. It almost like an atheist religion.

Well it could agnostic in the sense they dont entirley reject the existance of an all-mighty god but it just doenst matter. Hell Yggdrasil could be seen as God since it represents everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.