PIS-ultimate battle (or laugh at writer idiocy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acrosurge
Three way rematch! From the Top Tier Corner:

Silver Surfer
Green Lantern Kyle
Wally West Flash

These cosmic powerhouses will battle three Earth bound men with uncanny (but decidedly terrestrial) power:

Black Panther
Deadshot
Deathstroke

Who takes this threeway in a no-prep, arena battle?

Note: This is a silly thread, but is not meant to be a spite thread. Do the terrestrial underdogs have a shot at toppling the Top Tier yet again? If the underdog team took even one battle, would you consider it PIS?

What authors would make it possible for you to swallow such a win? Loeb? Giffen? Brubaker? McDuffie? Meltzer? Would you be onboard with the win if were written by any of the above? Vent as you feel lead.

shksprtx
T'Challa ftw...ninja

guy222
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Three way rematch! From the Top Tier Corner:

Silver Surfer
Green Lantern Kyle
Wally West Flash

These cosmic powerhouses will battle three Earth bound men with uncanny (but decidedly terrestrial) power:

Black Panther
Deadshot
Deathstroke

Who takes this threeway in a no-prep, arena battle?

Note: This is a silly thread, but is not meant to be a spite thread. Do the terrestrial underdogs have a shot at toppling the Top Tier yet again? If the underdog team took even one battle, would you consider it PIS?

What authors would make it possible for you to swallow such a win? Loeb? Giffen? Brubaker? McDuffie? Meltzer? Would you be onboard with the win if were written by any of the above? Vent as you feel lead.

Team one should kill em. T'Challa embarassed SS. Guess who wins

Acrosurge
Originally posted by guy222
Team one should kill em. T'Challa embarassed SS. Guess who wins But depending upon the writer, Meltzer for example, Deadshot could get through Kyle's shields with a bullet, while Deathstroke and Black Panther choke out the Surfer. Wally zooms in to help. 'Stroke sticks out his sword. Wally dodges it only to run straight into Black Panther's claws.

Depending upon the writer, the underdogs could conceivably take 1/10. Its improbable, but impossible things happen every day. Would you believe it if it happened?

Bouboumaster
And how about Hudlin?

guy222
Originally posted by Acrosurge
But depending upon the writer, Meltzer for example, Deadshot could get through Kyle's shields with a bullet, while Deathstroke and Black Panther choke out the Surfer. Wally zooms in to help. 'Stroke sticks out his sword. Wally dodges it only to run straight into Black Panther's claws.

Depending upon the writer, the underdogs could conceivably take 1/10. Its improbable, but impossible things happen every day. Would you believe it if it happened?

Oh yes

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And how about Hudlin? I thought McDuffie and Meltzer would be enough. Perhaps I should add a third team to the fight:

McDuffie
Meltzer
Hudlin

Die cosmics! Die before the power of PIS unleashed!

CasanoVa
McDuffie and Meltzer are good writers erm, Reginald Hudlin doesn't even deserve in the same sentence as them.

Even if it's "Reginald Hudlin isn't anywhere near as good as Meltzer and Mcduffie".

Acrosurge
Originally posted by CasanoVa
McDuffie and Meltzer are good writers erm, Reginald Hudlin doesn't even deserve in the same sentence as them.

Even if it's "Reginald Hudlin isn't anywhere near as good as Meltzer and Mcduffie". I've read Meltzer and would agree that he has talent, however many writers may take the easy way out through ignorance or PIS to tell the sorts of stories they want. Fantastic Four #545 betrays more than a bit of laziness (or ignorance) on McDuffie's part. The GL/Deadshot and GL/Deathstroke scenarios in Identity Crisis betray the same on the part of Mr. Meltzer.

Again, I'm not saying the writers are horrible, just prone to laziness, just like the rest of the human race. They need to be called on this.

Bouboumaster
I WANT AN ARMBAR FROM HUDLIN'S BLACK PANTHEEEEER!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I WANT AN ARMBAR FROM HUDLIN'S BLACK PANTHEEEEER! What, you want Black Panther to put you in one?

-_-'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.