New AWE Clip called Characters.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
here it is and enjoy
http://progressive.totaleclips.com.edgesuite.net/100/b10086_b2z.mov

Minie Mina
Oh, I wonder what it is..

*click*

Minie Mina
Ah, this is taking a long time to download. Blast!

SarahB
yah i knosad lol, but is just a blank page 4 me saying downloading...then says done but nothin has happenedsad oh well, im sure ppl will tlk bout it heresmile

Minie Mina
right click on the link and click save target as...

It's on 30% right now.

Pirategirl85
if you have quicktime it will be faster...

Lilimimi
It's a wonderful video ! I love it...

IheartPocky
cool! its what was on ET plus more

MERCER FALLS OFF THE SHIP!! YIPPEE!

willofthewisp
Mina, what's written on your sig? I can't see it.

katelovespirate
woah that was pretty intense! i'm behind on all the spoilers, but they are full on going for it with W/L. I forgot how much that relationship just doesn't interest me. hahaha. oh well. the movie looks amazing. it's funny how they are trying to suddenly kill the love triangle angle completely and jump over into "will Will and Elizabeth get together, or not?!" Like its a big intense question... have they forgotten that was the theme of film 1, and subsequently already solved? And why fill the entire spot with shots of Will and Elizabeth making out on the ship, and then act like they arent sure they are going to end up together? generally, when people are kissing, they are together. except if they are just trying to kill the other one. slightly annoyed that they are playing that angle and acting like the love triangle is no longer an issue at all.

Jack after immortality? maybe this has already been hashed out, but the fountain of youth theory fits there.

i feel behind. haha.

Pirategirl85
You know I love the part when Will is so jelaous of Jack that you can see it, the part when he is holding up the compass and he is telling Jack what is it you really want most?? Almost a lookf of discuss on Will, I wonder how Jack will play that off or what he will say to that...

PirateDiva
Dang it....i cant see it! sad

willofthewisp
I figured Will was saying that stuff to Beckett. Would be interesting if it were to Jack.

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting! That was awesome.

ivebeendepped43
EEEKK!!!! THAT WAS SO COOL!!! 28 DAYS!

Kenny16
Haha, Will's face when Davy knocks the cup of tea out of his hand. Fantastic! Mmm, tea.

Lilimimi
I love the arguing part between Lizzie and Will, when she leaves him, and he looks vexed, angry, disoriented,...

SarahB
lol ok, im gna see it nowbig grin

SarahB
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
here it is and enjoy
http://progressive.totaleclips.com.edgesuite.net/100/b10086_b2z.mov

thanx 4 sending it here!!!! u rock! lol

Originally posted by Minie Mina
right click on the link and click save target as...

It's on 30% right now.

yah it worked :P! thnx Minie!!- u also rock! lol big grin

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting! That was awesome.

yah i kno!!!

Originally posted by Kenny16
Haha, Will's face when Davy knocks the cup of tea out of his hand. Fantastic! Mmm, tea.

lol joka! big grin yh it was jks!

Originally posted by Lilimimi
I love the arguing part between Lizzie and Will, when she leaves him, and he looks vexed, angry, disoriented,...

omg! lol yh tht was quite gd, it seemed soo realistic big grinbig grin nd everything i loved it!

i loved the whole clip! i finally got to see it, thnx to the ppl who gave me the advice on how to get it!smile....big grin we shud post more clips big grin
tht wud be kl cool

AudioHeart
I can't see it either... blink miffed

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
You know I love the part when Will is so jelaous of Jack that you can see it, the part when he is holding up the compass and he is telling Jack what is it you really want most?? Almost a lookf of discuss on Will, I wonder how Jack will play that off or what he will say to that...

it's not jack he's saying it to...it's Beckett....I posted this on the spoilers thread....jack tosses Will the compass..it's all part of their plan...

I'm negative right now...but that doesn't mean i've abandoned ship..i just can't quite figure everything out....it's just so full of w/l in the trailers and featurettes...that only to us very inquisitive people can we see the j/e stuff between the lines......it just seems so obvious that the triangle is resolved...things that make you go, hummmmm....

and I can't see this link..it won't download sad
just like i can't see any of the cool stuff on the official disney awe site....i'm so royally pissed bout that..oh well

Hambah
I'm really surprised that Jack said no when Elizabeth asked if he would ever forgive her. He seemed...proud...when she chained him to the ship. Like, proud that she had become a pirate. And now he's angry? Hm..

Lilimimi
I hope these lines they say are part of the same scene ! I would be decieved if they were 2 different scenes... After all we don't know, with all these clip manipulations...

jenbojenbojeno
Grrr it's not working for me sad I guess I'll try again...

jenbojenbojeno
Yay it works now! EEEEHHHH!!!

Lilimimi
Even if you download it ? At first, I couldn't see it, but I download it and I watch it on my computer !

jenbojenbojeno
Yep me too smile Love the clip. It shows loadsa spoilers

JacksSweet

ivebeendepped43
I LOVE THAT! IVE SEEN IT LIKE 15 TIMES!!

PirateDiva
wow i finally saw the clip....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! OMG 26 more days!! Incredible!! smile

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! eek!

aelizabeth
OMG 26 DAYS!?!?!

PirateDiva
sorry my bad.....25 days!!!! eek!

-savvychick-
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's almost here!

does anyone know if it's gonna be on at an IMAX? because I'm gonna be near one anyway.....

pirate179
i would assume so but dont know

-savvychick-
i hope so...how awesome would that be

especially the NIPPLES!!!! omg...i think i would seriously faint...or atleast hyperventilate....lol

willofthewisp
"I'm really surprised that Jack said no when Elizabeth asked if he would ever forgive her. He seemed...proud...when she chained him to the ship. Like, proud that she had become a pirate. And now he's angry? Hm.."-------hambah

Well, he did die, didn't he? I'd be pissed too. Also, it makes you wonder if he really thought he could get out of it. I'm not trying to downplay anything as far as his relationship with Liz goes, but I think he expected to be able to escape out of it and also still seemed kind of dazed when he finally did get out of it. I saw his reaction as mostly love, but also some confidence and also some shock. Plus there really wasn't time to be mad at her, was there? He was busy being swallowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.