Tenebrous and Aegis vs. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Tenebrous and Aegis take on Anti-Monitor in a battle of cosmic proportions. Who wins?

T and A

vs.

Anti-Monitor

Endless Mike
A-M

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
A-M

how was a-m defeated

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
how was a-m defeated

Barry smashed his weapons and tech, he used up most of his power fighting the Spectre, his armor was smashed up by a group of superheroes (I can't remember them all), Darkseid hit him with the OE, blasting him into a star, and then Superman punched his head and it exploded.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Barry smashed his weapons and tech, he used up most of his power fighting the Spectre, his armor was smashed up by a group of superheroes (I can't remember them all), Darkseid hit him with the OE, blasting him into a star, and then Superman punched his head and it exploded.

Cool

tkitna
AM

Superherovandal
AM with ease.

Galan007
AM

guy222
bumprav

"Id"
T&A 313wank

abhilegend
Spite.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spite.

thumb up

Especially if this is the AM when he was at his strongest; he defeats these two without even trying...

Golgo13
AM.

guy222
current a-m loses

Golgo13
AM hasn't even popped up in the DCnU. I hope he doesn't, tbh.

zopzop
DoT AM destroys them. SCW AM loses..........badly.

quanchi112
Team, hard.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, hard.

Marvel bias, hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Marvel bias, hard. You wouldn't know who is biased either way since you've only read about 15 comics total, teach.

h1a8
You wouldn't know who is biased either way since you've only read about 15 comics total, teach. It's obvious you are marvel bias. Trying to hide makes you look like an idiot. Seriously : /

You argue against D.C. characters who you don't even know what their feats are. I would go as far and say you haven't read one single D.C. comic book. Am I right?

You just see a few scans and make a judgement off them.
Do you know what AM feats are? Hell no!

quanchi112
It's obvious you are marvel bias. Trying to hide makes you look like an idiot. Seriously : /

You argue against D.C. characters who you don't even know their feats. I would go as far and say you haven't read one D.C. comic book. You just see a few scans and make a judgement off them.
Do you know what AM feats are? Hell no! Yes, I do. I actually read COIE. I know you haven't. I remember Supergirl wrecking his shell. Do you ? Nah.

I also remember Am leeching power off the heroes because he was drained. Am's greatest claim to fame is destroying universes unaware of his presence or his threat. It's like you sneaking a bomb into an enemy's house arguing you beat him in a fair fight.

abhilegend
Quan vs h1a8. Epic lulzworthy.

quanchi112
Quan vs h1a8. Epic lulzworthy. Abhi's comments still not funny in this or any other country.

abhilegend
That wasn't supposed to be funny grampa.

Nibedicus
You argue against D.C. characters who you don't even know what their feats are. I would go as far and say you haven't read one single D.C. comic book. Am I right?

You just see a few scans and make a judgement off them.
Do you know what AM feats are? Hell no!

Isn't this a bit hypocritical as you've yourself argued against characters you've barely (if ever) read about?

Is that what the "h" in your name stands for?

quanchi112
That wasn't supposed to be funny grampa. I bet I am still stronger and better looking at you, whippersnapper.

abhilegend
I bet I am still stronger and better looking at you, whippersnapper.
You are probably trying to sit up for an hour while typing this gramps.

quanchi112
You are probably trying to sit up for an hour while typing this gramps. So you agree with me. That's embarrassing being outdone by a gramps.

abhilegend
So you agree with me. That's embarrassing being outdone by a gramps.
Reading comprehension FTW. Did you finally got up gramps?

SquallX
Now now children, keep this up and i'll put you both in a timeout.

quanchi112
Reading comprehension FTW. Did you finally got up gramps? You didn't object so that's a concession. You kids nowadays. No conviction.

guy222
He's back

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14124352_31.jpg

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
He's back

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14124352_31.jpg

Whoa, where is that from?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by zopzop
DoT AM destroys them. SCW AM loses..........badly.

This.

DarkSaint85
He's not back. That's an old scan, right?

Golgo13
Looks like it. I don't remember AM coming back.

carver9
Yeah, that scan is old. Duo wins though.

guy222
stick out tongue

Golgo13
For a second there, i thought it was new. Never seen it, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.