Aquaman vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Aquaman

vs.

Vision (classic)

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Aquaman

vs.

Vision (classic)

who wins?

vision

Faceman
Originally posted by Madvillain
Aquaman

vs.

Vision (classic)

who wins? Been done, by me in fact. Use the search.

Stoic
I searched and all I found was this... I think the Vision should take this.

fangirl101
Vision. with the greatest of ease.

Bentley
Yep, while Vision is totally affected by mind-rape (he is, shut up), he certainly hasn't evolved from a marine life form.

BentonGrey
Hmm...that's a very interesting point Bently. In theory Aquaman's TP should be able to jump that gap one day, but it certainly hasn't yet.

Stoic
So I guess that Vision wins this easily? Who in Marvel would be a good match up for Arthur?

BentonGrey
Well, I think it's really just the intangibility that would give Aquaman fits. He's strong enough to hurt Vision, and flight wouldn't be THAT big of a problem if he had a few cars or other things to throw, but he would be hard pressed to actually land a punch.

Bentley
Vision also has power beams and uber durability.

BentonGrey
Right, but Arthur has proven to be pretty darn resistant to energy beams, and plenty capable of taking characters with monstrous durability.

comicfan11
Vision only dye to the intagiblity.

Orin has put out far more powerful opponents but Vision has a very big advantage here.

On the other hand I don't know if telepathy and magic work on Vision. If they are Orin has a chance.

As for Vision's eye beams Orin has taken point blank blasts from Amazo and Starro. I highly doubt Vision's beams would be any problem.

Bentley
Vision knocked Hyperion down, he is no pushover.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Bentley
Vision knocked Hyperion down, he is no pushover.

Of course he isn't.
But I still believe that his only real advantage, the one that actually grants him the win is his intagibility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.