Flash vs. Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
Who'd win in a speed contest, the Flash or Silver Surfer? The distance is is 5 miles on one long, smooth stretch of road perfectly wide enough to accommodate both individuals.

StarsNeverFall7
In a foot race? Flash easily.

If SS was on his board that may be different, because I think traveling speed SS is actually faster in terms of multiples of lightspeed..I may be wrong though

shksprtx
On foot, Flash.

If SS has his board, he could theoretically hyperspace his way, and be at the finish line almost instantaneously...

llagrok
Originally posted by shksprtx
On foot, Flash.

If SS has his board, he could theoretically hyperspace his way, and be at the finish line almost instantaneously...

Symmetric Chaos
Is Flash allowed to use his speed steal?

guy222
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Who'd win in a speed contest, the Flash or Silver Surfer? The distance is is 5 miles on one long, smooth stretch of road perfectly wide enough to accommodate both individuals.

ss

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
ss

Is that with his surboard, without or both?

janus77
Surfer.

the "without his board" stuff is misleading. the board is apart of him and made from the same stuff as his skin, he remakes it in an instant on a whim so he's never really "without his board", just that writers might want to create dramatic tension where none should really exist.

Flash speed stealing from Surfer? hmm, Surfer transmutes the terrain into razor blades and slices Flash's feet open.

TricksterPriest
Flash is faster. No discussion, no arguements.

Board Walker
Flash is currently the speed force, their is no race here.

janus77
fine, Surfer just absorbs the energies of the speedforce confused

Board Walker
Originally posted by janus77
fine, Surfer just absorbs the energies of the speedforce confused

lawl roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
Surfer got the power cosmic. He win, get at the start line, and win again.

charlemagne9746
The course is just 5 miles.....both would seem to get there instantaneously. If it was too close to call at the finish....i wonder who could even judge it...no one would even see them cross the line..lol

Board Walker
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The course is just 5 miles.....both would seem to get there instantaneously. If it was too close to call at the finish....i wonder who could even judge it...no one would even see them cross the line..lol

T'challa could judge it

He has shown he has faster speed and reflexes then silver surfers board at blitz speeds.

Priest
Surfer

Superherovandal
Flash no doubt.

LORDSIDIOUS01
On foot, Flash.

co-signed

Supreme being
On foot, Flash.

noFlash has already beat instantaneous travel.

StarsNeverFall7
A lot of this would depend on which universe they are racing in, because if they are racing in marvel...there is no speedforce and there is no flash.

Even still with that, if both PC and the SF are alotted to both characters and SS on his board, should be able to beat Flash, as far as I know SS is able to travel faster "on his board", espically through space and such.

On foot though, Flash easily.

Muck101
This shouldnt be a contest. Flash is awesome, yes. And all due respect must be given to him. but SS has the power cosmic. All power in the univers' entirety, he has it. Done, and done. Surfer all the way.

Redatom65
flash get's him in an armlock

game, set, and match

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by janus77
Flash speed stealing from Surfer? hmm, Surfer transmutes the terrain into razor blades and slices Flash's feet open.
He can just run on top of them.

carver9
Silver surfer easily, while silver surfer has his board. Without the board no contest.

dvampire
Is this a fight or a race? Flash would win the race for sure. In a fight, it depends on if Surfer has his borad or not; either way, it's going to be a difficult fight.

Soljer
The current Flash has gone lightspeed a grand total of what, TWICE?

erm.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Redatom65
flash get's him in an armlock

game, set, and match Surfer causes the ground to explode and while Flash is evading the carpet bombs, Surfer holds out his board and impales him. evil face Viva la IC Deathstroke!

Yeah, Surfer wins the race. He's just plain faster, on the whole.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
The current Flash has gone lightspeed a grand total of what, TWICE?

erm.

I havent seen the second time yet. I only seen him go it once. Silver surfer has been going above light speed his entire career and is still doing it. This is a curbstomp for the flash. He is losing this without a doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.