Tourney Brick Brawl FFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
A free for all between these guys, they all have basic knowledge of each other, last man standing wins.

Abomination
Spartan (only strength & durability - no flight or other powers)
Sabretooth
Invincible (no flight)
Colossus
Wonderman (before he could fly - no purple WM)
Sebastian Shaw
Cyber

evil face

Scoobless
Anyone else think Sabretooth would win?

smile

DigiMark007
Invincible, imo.

Scoobless
Even without flight?

Ethereal
Invincible (no flight)
Spartan (2.0, now)
Colossus
Abomination
Cyber
Sebastian Shaw
Sabretooth

smile

Scoobless
Can Wonderman take Shaw?

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Anyone else think Sabretooth would win?

smile No. smile

DigiMark007
Even without flight?

Yeah. I haven't read all his stuff, but from what I have read he's basically just a flying brick....and an impressive one at that.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah. I haven't read all his stuff, but from what I have read he's basically just a flying brick....and an impressive one at that.

Meh, I see him around Ms.Marvel level.. but Omniman being around Superman level, which Invincible will grow to over time. erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Meh, I see him around Ms.Marvel level.. but Omniman being around Superman level, which Invincible will grow to over time. erm

Carol's like Class 75 normally. Invincible is >>> that. And yeah, OmniMan's is kinda like Supes, but Invincible's not that far beneath him.

TricksterPriest
If Shaw has his powers, he's got a decent shot of winning.

guy222
A free for all between these guys, they all have basic knowledge of each other, last man standing wins.

Abomination
Spartan (only strength & durability - no flight or other powers)
Sabretooth
Invincible (no flight)
Colossus
Sebastian Shaw
Cyber

evil face

Creed

Ethereal
Can Wonderman take Shaw?

I actually know the very least about Shaw.

embarrasment

Scoobless
Shaw absorbs kinetic energy .... basically, hitting him makes him stronger.

Joey Stacks
Carol's like Class 75 normally. Invincible is >>> that. And yeah, OmniMan's is kinda like Supes, but Invincible's not that far beneath him.

Invincible was getting rocked by people who Omni-Man was one shotting and got curbstomped like the child he was in their match up and his punches didn't even register to him. Invincible's so far beneath Omni-Man it's not funny.

I'd go with Wonderman or Abom to win this.

Symmetric Chaos
I would say Shaw could eventually take these guys down.

SpunkySmurph
Shaw.

Soljer
Shaw, I think.

All these guys have is the exact thing that fuels him.

Accel
Has Shaw actually ever been overloaded? If not, I may agree that he takes this eventually.

DigiMark007
Yes, Shaw's been overloaded. He can't just absorb unlimited kinetic energy. He's good...but he wouldn't always win.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, Shaw's been overloaded. He can't just absorb unlimited kinetic energy. He's good...but he wouldn't always win.

He can absorb a hell of a lot though.

He might not win every single time but since he has an advantage that the others don't (mainly constant amping) he's likely to take a very fair majority.

Blair Wind
I dont know much of the character, but I do know that he was once overloaded by Storm's lightning, yet another time it powered him up. Thats about my extensive knowledge of the guy, so I dunno if pure muscle has ever overloaded him.

Anyways, my opinion is that Abom or Invincible are the strongest. If shaw can get overloaded, they take it, if not he does erm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soljer
Shaw, I think.

All these guys have is the exact thing that fuels him.

True ... although Sabretooth and Cyber have claws as well.

And Shaw can be overloaded with kinetic energy (afaik)

Blair Wind
mmm, looking him up on Wiki (yea I know its freaking wiki but eh) it says this:

"Shaw can still be cut, but cuts are generally superficial because he saps the blade of all its thrusting/cutting energy"

Anyways, I forgot about Cyber ( shifty ) his claws have that poison....right? shifty

CasanoVa

I've read every single issue of Invincible and IMO he hasn't done anything impressive (lifting-wise) to put him that over around the 75-80 tons mark. (This is going off the top of my head, my comics are at home).

And please, Mark's way behind Nolan. He got his ass kicked to him extremely badly by him, but Nolan is far stronger than average Viltrumite's it would seem.

Ah well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.