New Teriminator Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Hay i have a question im like a HUGE terminator fan i have owned one part or another in time ALL the terminator games "WAR OF THE MACHINES" ect but i was kinda depressed at the thought of no more terminator movies will there be another?

barand1
Yeah, Terminator 4 is in the early devolpment stages, with a script said to be written. No one really knows when the film will be released or what it is really about.

DOYLEZOMBIE
If T4 comes out do you think Arnold will be in it? I mean he's got too nobody can play the Terminator better than him!

MasterAshenVor
LOL wouldent it be funny if Van Diesel or whatever the hell is his last name becomes the terminator that would be cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
There was a report that Arnold was in it, but that report was phony. These bnew films will have someone else in the role.

MasterAshenVor
Probibally will be a Animated Series like the Clone Wars TV ANIMATED SERIES (Cool and Yuck!)

General G
How could Arnold do it? He is the governor is he not? That would keep a lot of his time.

RevoWution™©®
I doubt Arnie will be in the movie. He's got too much on his plate with being governor. But then again, he could always make a brief cameo wink

barand1
I think a cameo is on the cards for Arnold.

Green Scar
Would be nice.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If this is done right then T4 will rock.

xatl
I heard it was gona be about the war but its only what i heard it wasnt official

FoxMeister
They will either have to invent an event in between the bunker and the war which is 10 or something years apart or just tell us everything we already know in movie form

dragonspider
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Probibally will be a Animated Series like the Clone Wars TV ANIMATED SERIES (Cool and Yuck!)

actually they are coming out with a tv series but its not animated. its set in between t2 and t3. its supposed be premering on fox in i think in september.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.