What sports or games are you good at?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Just off hand, I'm good at baseball, soccer's for suckers, i played hs football (jv), i like it i was ok. I'm at my best @ basketball. Games? I don't know how to play any card games except Texas Hold 'em poker. Which i'm good at. I'm undefeated in "Scrabble" and "Monopoly".

You?

*=DeathReaperr'
im good at baseball as well..and im the lord and master of counterstrike

Eccentric
Canoeing, netball, cricket, 30 seconds, uno. stick out tongue

Puzzle
I'm good at basketball as long as I don't have to run or anything...so BASEketball. stick out tongue

Speed (a card game) I kick ass at.

The_Mayor
Football, basketball, baseball.
Texas Hold 'em Blackjack.

I love to play sports.

Röland
I only played football in high school and I was average at it.

I kick ass in Texas Hold'em Poker though. cool

*=DeathReaperr'
i say we have a texas holdem tourney then...in vegas

Puzzle
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
...in vegas

Already here...

Eccentric
Originally posted by Puzzle
I'm good at basketball as long as I don't have to run or anything...so BASEketball. stick out tongue

Speed (a card game) I kick ass at.

Put a skirt on and play netball, you're not allowed to run with the ball. stick out tongue

Legendary Thor
Im prety good at bowling.At the end of the day i always come back a winner.lost only one time at days end.

TRH
Baseball,Football,cards,soccer

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Just off hand, I'm good at baseball, soccer's for suckers, i played hs football (jv), i like it i was ok. I'm at my best @ basketball. Games? I don't know how to play any card games except Texas Hold 'em poker. Which i'm good at. I'm undefeated in "Scrabble" and "Monopoly".

You?

I still can make a jump shot at my age

Wild-Cherry
Horse riding and Paintball yes

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Horse riding and Paintball yes you know ill kick your ass on the latter of the two wink

Puzzle
Originally posted by Eccentric
Put a skirt on and play netball, you're not allowed to run with the ball. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I don't think they'd appreciate my hairy legs much. wink

Mr. Bacon
baseball hockey football kinda basketball poker... i think thats it

Sweet Escape
If looking good was a sport, I'd be MVP diva stick out tongue

Seriously, I just play sports with friends for fun stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
you know ill kick your ass on the latter of the two wink mhm stick out tongue

*=DeathReaperr'
mhm stick out tongue *shoots gilly in the ass* Bulls eye!

Röland
Paintball yes

I haven't played paintball in a long time. sad

Eccentric
Another sport I love doing and good at, is quad biking. eek!

Wild-Cherry

Wild-Cherry
Another sport I love doing and good at, is quad biking. eek! eek! thats so cool. I wish i was good disgust

I'd like to say i was good at wakeboarding, but im not stick out tongue Still love it though.

Puzzle
Another sport I love doing and good at, is quad biking. eek!

Ditto!

Only been a few times but I love it. Just a couple days ago a guy got killed in the local ATV trails when another ATV jumped the hill the guy was going up (they were on opposite sides and didn't see each other), the one landed on the other.

Röland
Come play with me raver

You'd own me. ermm

The_Mayor
Forgot one: dirtbiking

Eccentric
Originally posted by Puzzle
Ditto!

Only been a few times but I love it. Just a couple days ago a guy got killed in the local ATV trails when another ATV jumped the hill the guy was going up (they were on opposite sides and didn't see each other), the one landed on the other.

Woot! We've been up a mountain, on the beach, all that stuff and I've only nearly tipped once but considering the angle I was at and how the bike was positioned, I wasn't surprised. xD

Puzzle
Woot! We've been up a mountain, on the beach, all that stuff and I've only nearly tipped once but considering the angle I was at and how the bike was positioned, I wasn't surprised. xD

My brother flipped one his first time out, that belongs to my dad's boss. laughing out loud

*=DeathReaperr'

Eccentric
Oh ouch, my friend once road up a bush and the bike fell on her. Was funny afterwards. XD (don't ask me how she managed to ride up a bush)

Puzzle
Oh ouch, my friend once road up a bush and the bike fell on her. Was funny afterwards. XD (don't ask me how she managed to ride up a bush)

I'm trying to figure that out in my head...only way possible I think is if the trunk of the bush was thick and didn't bend with the weight of the bike. srug

Eccentric
Yeah it still baffles me. big grin

Röland
naw she wouldnt :P

Yeah she would. laughing out loud

My gun is a piece of crap, Tippmann Pro Carbine that doesn't shoot straight and frequently jams when I am using it. stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
I like foot races. Like a "who's the fastest" type of thing with friends. i'm pretty fast.

I'm was a pretty good (street) car racer. But i don't do that any more.

I was a record 4-time Tekken 2 ultimate champion around my way in a tourney we always held with a group of about 12 of us. Crazy times. I finally lost my belt the 5th time around. Lol, my best friend got finally got lucky after training like for like a million hours just to try to beat me after continually destroying him with ease.

I remember it clear as day. The living room went crazy, as i lost the tourney and my belt to him. I remember going into the fetal position on the floor in shame, laughing hysterically yelling "You Lucky Sunuva B*tch lol! He stood up like the statue of liberty, chest out, with his PS2 controller in the air. What a moment.

We're still best friends till this day even after more than 10 years after that moment and we still laugh about that day (and how lucky he got, that sunuva b*tch...)

lol

ADarksideJedi
I Like to play soccor Kickball and Dodgeball!jm

Captain Maynard
I'm pretty good at Halo ermm

Better than Vinny 313

ADarksideJedi
I stink at that game.But my husband to be is pretty good at it.JM

BobbyD
Ice Hockey and Texas Hold 'Em.

smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
soccer's for suckers GTFO....

BackFire
I'm good at video games.

Physical activies are for suckers.

*Struggles breathing*.

WrathfulDwarf
I once enter a sleeping marathon...and won.

Rogue Jedi
sports i am good at: basketball, baseball, football, racquetball.

sports i suck at: tennis, soccer, volleyball.

games i am good at: uno, monopoly (pretty much unbeatable).

games i suck at: clue, battleship.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by JacopeX
GTFO....

If that means "get the fcuk out" then you clearly haven't seen that i created this thread. So I stay. Sucker.

hehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.