Happy Birthday!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
http://jj.am/gallery/d/6717-1/HappyBirthday.gif

aragorniscool45 (17), priestjim (23), Bod (31), Kazzle (23), Cierah0 (32), furious_socks (17), the new guy (21), Yurimaro (20), padvader (25), mememememe (26), Obi-OneManShow (24), rosiecheeks05 (18), cad (18), precious dahlia (32), Aleisha , Spider_GrrrL (17), sk8erpunk_prepp (17), upperdeckkd (20), harryfielder , jaken (21), cool_dudes_rule (18), BlackSunshine (25), kooper (16), kaa (25), Prabhodh (17), I_Luv_Wolves13 (17), a battle cry , AbercrombieKid (15), Namine Etoile (14), Geekonthainside (16), bbrem123 (19), Pyron_Express (18)

Happy Birthday To You Guys.

Some of us little guys could use some recognition.

TRH
happy birthday to them all

Puzzle
Originally posted by Milkie
http://jj.am/gallery/d/6717-1/HappyBirthday.gif

aragorniscool45 (17), priestjim (23), Bod (31), Kazzle (23), Cierah0 (32), furious_socks (17), the new guy (21), Yurimaro (20), padvader (25), mememememe (26), Obi-OneManShow (24), rosiecheeks05 (18), cad (18), precious dahlia (32), Aleisha , Spider_GrrrL (17), sk8erpunk_prepp (17), upperdeckkd (20), harryfielder , jaken (21), cool_dudes_rule (18), BlackSunshine (25), kooper (16), kaa (25), Prabhodh (17), I_Luv_Wolves13 (17), a battle cry , AbercrombieKid (15), Namine Etoile (14), Geekonthainside (16), bbrem123 (19), Pyron_Express (18)

Happy Birthday To You Guys.

Some of us little guys could use some recognition.

Been done before...nobody likes these threads.

Barker
Originally posted by Puzzle

TRH

Milkie
Well deal with it

Puzzle
Well deal with it

Or we won't and the thread will be closed for being a duplicate. confused

Wild-Cherry
happy B-day all big grin

yawn

sleepy.

TRH
Or we won't and the thread will be closed for being a duplicate. confused

Milkie
Well don't

Go do something else besides bothering with this thread.

Is that so hard?

TRH
Well don't

Go do something else besides bothering with this thread.

Is that so hard? there is nothing else to do thats why we are in OTF

Puzzle
Originally posted by TRH
there is nothing else to do thats why we are in OFT

OTF, but yes...what he said.

TRH
OTF, but yes...what he said. oh yeah oops

Milkie
Well that's too bad.

I don't see how this is different from the Birthday Thread below this one duplicated to BlackSunshine.

But whatever

If people get mad about a thread about everyones birthday instead of just one person then there is a problem.

Puzzle
Well that's too bad.

I don't see how this is different from the Birthday Thread below this one duplicated to BlackSunshine.

But whatever

If people get mad about a thread about everyones birthday instead of just one person then there is a problem.

I'm not saying it's different than the one for BlackSunshine...individual Birthday threads have always been a staple of KMC.

I'm saying that this is an exact duplicate of another thread which wishes a Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday that day.

TRH
I'm not saying it's different than the one for BlackSunshine...individual Birthday threads have always been a staple of KMC.

I'm saying that this is an exact duplicate of another thread which wishes a Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday that day. I support the statement by senator puzzle

Milkie

I'm saying that this is an exact duplicate of another thread which wishes a Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday that day.

So!

You might as well say BlackSunshine's thread is an exact duplicate of another thread which wishes a Happy Birthday to that person who has a birthday on that day.

The only difference is that I'm saying it to everyone instead of one person.

TRH
So!

You might as well say BlackSunshine's thread is an exact duplicate of another thread which wishes a Happy Birthday to that person who has a birthday on that day.

The only difference is that I'm saying it to everyone instead of one person. Well black sushine is a well respected forum member but these people nobody knows or cares really

Puzzle
So!

The only difference is that I'm saying it to everyone instead of one person.

But it's not an exact duplicate of someone else's birthday thread for this day, because it's personalized for her and no one else.

This however is a carbon copy of previous threads.

Milkie
So What?

She makes no difference in my way of life. Why should I treat her better then anybody else on here?

Milkie
But it's not an exact duplicate of someone else's birthday thread for this day, because it's personalized for her and no one else.

This however is a carbon copy of previous threads.

It's the same damn thing.

Everybody always makes birthday threads.

Why the hell are you people acting like I just insulted you?

Puzzle
It's the same damn thing.

Everybody always makes birthday threads.

Why the hell are you people acting like I just insulted you?

It's not the same thing. laughing out loud You're not using logic in your responses.

This thread that you made, right here, is an exact duplicate of another thread which is still open. If you want to do a birthday for everyone at once you can use that thread.

All the other birthday threads are 100% original every time.

Milkie
It's not the same thing. laughing out loud You're not using logic in your responses.

This thread that you made, right here, is an exact duplicate of another thread which is still open. If you want to do a birthday for everyone at once you can use that thread.

All the other birthday threads are 100% original every time.

I am using logic

This ain't the exact same thread because different people have different birthdayus everyday. If someone did this thread three days ago, It ain't gonna be the same people who's birthdays are today.

Just like the thread about those single godly message board figures that you people worship

Where is this thread you speak of?

Give me a link i'm not looking for it.

Puzzle
I am using logic

This ain't the exact same thread because different people have different birthdayus everyday. If someone did this thread three days ago, It ain't gonna be the same people who's birthdays are today.

Just like the thread about those single godly message board figures that you people worship

Where is this thread you speak of?

Give me a link i'm not looking for it.

Yeah, but you also failed to read the fact that I said in that thread whenever the person updates they add birthday wishes each day by copy/pasting the days birthdays...just like you did.

I'll go dig it up.

Milkie
Yeah, but you also failed to read the fact that I said in that thread whenever the person updates they add birthday wishes each day by copy/pasting the days birthdays...just like you did.

I'll go dig it up.

Sorry, but I'm not wasting my time searching for threads that puts everything into one big party.

This was a one time deal and it was meant to be harmless but you people want to act like it's a big deal and you can't sleep at night because of it.

And why isn't there a thread for those single Internet message board godly figures that are worshipped?

Puzzle
Sorry, but I'm not wasting my time searching for threads that puts everything into one big party.

This was a one time deal and it was meant to be harmless but you people want to act like it's a big deal and you can't sleep at night because of it.

And why isn't there a thread for those single Internet message board godly figures that are worshipped?

Mostly the reason no one likes this type of thread is because you take a special birthday wish and take away any true meaning by lumping it together with a birthday wish for someone you don't even know and has probably never posted. It's no longer special for them, they are just another person in the crowd.

We start individual threads for our friends to make them feel special for that day.

Milkie
Mostly the reason no one likes this type of thread is because you take a special birthday wish and take away any true meaning by lumping it together with a birthday wish for someone you don't even know and has probably never posted. It's no longer special for them, they are just another person in the crowd.

We start individual threads for our friends to make them feel special for that day.

That's nice but I don't see what's wrong with wishing those people who do post here a happy birthday. They could "feel special" too. People getting mad about Birthdays over the internet is ridiculous. This is on the same level of kids getting pissed because someone took them off of their Myspace. I say those people have no true outside life.

Puzzle
That's nice but I don't see what's wrong with wishing those people who do post here a happy birthday. They could "feel special" too. People getting mad about Birthdays over the internet is ridiculous. This is on the same level of kids getting pissed because someone took them off of their Myspace. I say those people have no true outside life.

You're going about it in an impersonal way though.

If they don't post in the OTF send them a Happy Birthday in PM's because they will never see it here.

If they do post here, go ahead and make a thread for each and every one of them.

Milkie
You're going about it in an impersonal way though.

If they don't post in the OTF send them a Happy Birthday in PM's because they will never see it here.

If they do post here, go ahead and make a thread for each and every one of them.

How would I know where they posted? If they see it they see it if they don't don't they don't. I'm not PMing no one nor am I creating a one thread for each and every one of them. I'm just being a little considerate. What's so wrong about that?

Puzzle
I'm just being a little considerate. What's so wrong about that?

Duplicate thread. smile

Shelbert Lemon
That's nice but I don't see what's wrong with wishing those people who do post here a happy birthday. They could "feel special" too. People getting mad about Birthdays over the internet is ridiculous. This is on the same level of kids getting pissed because someone took them off of their Myspace. I say those people have no true outside life. I dont think anyone here is actually mad... except you. Ken (Puzzle) is just merely pointing something out. You are taking it personal. erm

Milkie
Duplicate thread. smile

I'm not going to discuss this all over again.

And I have yet to see this thread you speak of.

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont think anyone here is actually mad... except you. Ken (Puzzle) is just merely pointing something out. You are taking it personal. erm

I'm not mad about anything. He's the one who can't let a harmless thread be. Who is this hurting?

Shelbert Lemon

I'm not mad about anything. He's the one who can't let a harmless thread be. Who is this hurting? Its hurting no one. Specially in the OTF. But I understand what he means.

Meh, no worries. Duplicates happen. Either they are merged or drop and die.

Puzzle

I'm not mad about anything. He's the one who can't let a harmless thread be. Who is this hurting?

It's because I'm having trouble finding it on the search engine. If you don't know the exact title you're usually out of luck.

Shelbert Lemon
the search engine sucks as it is now

ADarksideJedi
happybdayjm

Milkie
It's because I'm having trouble finding it on the search engine. If you don't know the exact title you're usually out of luck.

And you expected me to look for it...

laughing

Storm
Please use the following link: TODAYS BARFDAYS!!!!!

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.