Gideon vs. the SW Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
Gideon, master of the universe, decides to take on the whole SW universe.

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force powers
Round 3: All out
Round 4: Ability to quack like a duck
Round 5: Knowledge of martial arts (Chuck Norris will be on Gideon's team for this round
Round 6: Which one Advent, Rex, and Nebaris have the hots for, most.

Nikkolas
We've seen people swing lightsabers like blind man with a bat and defeat one of the strongest Sith of all time. You'll be pwning a lot.

Because people in real life are smarter than the ones in fiction, you'll be using that nifty Shut-Off-Blood-Vessels-in-the-Brain Technique.

Lightsaber bat swings + blood vessel closings = dead SW.

The quacking is strong with you, young Gideon...but you are not a mallard yet.

I guess Lee be overkill.

Gideon
UNLIMITED QUACKING!!!!

Janus X
Originally posted by Gideon
UNLIMITED QUACKING!!!!

I lol'ed 13

Nikkolas
Eh. I'll still take the old SW Pants quotes.

You are unwise to lower your pants.

Darth Sexy
I thought there was a rule against posting fights where one of the participants is a flaming homosexual?

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I thought there was a rule against posting fights where one of the participants is a flaming homosexual?

Unless you're involved, the rule's not been breached. no expression

Darth Sexy
Well hell, why not both of you?

Nikkolas
I've already said I'm bi.

And I'm definitely not a "flaming" bi, either.

Or do my posts radiate lust for both sexes?

Janus X
Unless you're involved, the rule's not been breached. no expression

Pretty sure hes talking about Nooberis, seeing as hes on your list.

Gideon
Well hell, why not both of you?

Shark was on. Great show.

Anyways, I suppose it wouldn't apply to me because I am 100% heterosexual. Except for REX, but everybody loves Rex.

jollyjim311
I know a kid with the nick name "Buttsex Rex."

He's a cool kid, the name just stuck since I guess they thought it was funny in middle school...

Gideon
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I know a kid with the nick name "Buttsex Rex."

He's a cool kid, the name just stuck since I guess they thought it was funny in middle school...

Y'know, I used to be be a humungous prick. But, in my 8th grade year, I realized that - when I pick on somebody - I might give them the incentive to turn completely psychotic and either a.) kill dozens of people, b.) kill me, or c.) all the above. Thus, I only insult people (face-to-face) under grave circumstances.

That said, I find 'Buttsex Rex' to be quite funny.

jollyjim311
I saw him just today smoking on the swings with his girlfriend.

Gideon
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I saw him just today smoking on the swings with his girlfriend.

Smoking? How dreadful. Were I president of the United States or ruler of a galactic empire, I would prohibit smoking, and forcibly remove the testicles of all who breached the law! And, if they didn't have testicles... well, then I'd just have a pair surgically added, and then I'd rip them off! Mwahahah!

Makes me wonder if Palpatine advocated smoking

Darth Sexy
Dude wtf, we're not friends here, we're forum buddies. Let's keep the personal life(nobody gives a crap) to a minimum.

Gideon
Dude wtf, we're not friends here, we're forum buddies. Let's keep the personal life(nobody gives a crap) to a minimum.

Huh?

Darth Sexy
It means leave your personal life for your livejournalsmile

Riverollv
Gideon, master of the universe, decides to take on the whole SW universe.

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force powers
Round 3: All out
Round 4: Ability to quack like a duck
Round 5: Knowledge of martial arts (Chuck Norris will be on Gideon's team for this round
Round 6: Which one Advent, Rex, and Nebaris have the hots for, most.

You most likely own everyone in each one, Gideon.

Janus X
To be serious. Gideon you'd lose everyone. EXCEPT, if you remove Plo-Koon. Hes like Q in Star Trek. Take him out, and you win all round.

vader11
Originally posted by Janus X
To be serious. Gideon you'd lose everyone. EXCEPT, if you remove Plo-Koon. Hes like Q in Star Trek. Take him out, and you win all round. I agreelaughing out loud

Burnt Pancakes
Sorry Gideon, but you lose to Noobaris. He's found a way to cloen himself, "You will never win, muahahahhahahahahahahaahaaa."

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Janus X
To be serious. Gideon you'd lose everyone. EXCEPT, if you remove Plo-Koon. Hes like Q in Star Trek. Take him out, and you win all round.

Com on, he wins the 5 even if its Koon there, Chuck Norris is on his team, in this fight. He is like the Q in real life.

Janus X
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Com on, he wins the 5 even if its Koon there, Chuck Norris is on his team, in this fight. He is like the Q in real life.

Chuck would refuse to fight Plo-Koon. After all, they're like brothers. Plo-Koon is Chuck Norris's counterpart in SW. Chuck Norris is Plo-Koon's counterpart in real life. Their evenly matched.

Gideon
I will own all rounds!

Janus X
I will own all rounds!

Unless Plo-Koon is one of them.

Captain REX
Okay, this thread is ALSO going into my quotes...

...but I still have to kill it. tongue12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.