Xendor & Adas vs. Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The first Dark Jedi and the mighty King of the True Sith species take on the leader of the Sith during the Golden Age.

Darth Sexy
More than likely Ragnos wtfpwns the sith'ari and Xendor, but you have an unknown and an unknown against an unknown.

Nikkolas
Oxymoron?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Oxymoron?

Plastic silverware?

darthsith19
Too unknown, plus Rex banned threads with Ragnos in them.

Nikkolas
He did?

Oh. Apologies. I did not know that.

Gideon
...And so continues REX's "reign of terror" against Marka Ragnos and the Ancient Sith .

The truth, my brothers, must be made clear! Rex is but a servant of the true power, Darth Ushgarak, Dark Lord of the Sith, Supreme Moderator of the Galactic Moderation, and a powerful practitioner of the Dark Side of the Mod. We must fight back!

jollyjim311
(Gideon is now banned... and his computer blew up and killed him.)

Gideon
Originally posted by jollyjim311
(Gideon is now banned... and his computer blew up and killed him.)

Never! Darth Moderator and Count REX shall never silence m - ufh! *dies as an arrow pierces my jugular*

Nikkolas
He's paid the price for his lack of vision.

Darth Sexy
Escape, pass what you're smoking.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Escape, pass what you're smoking.

As I have displayed to you on 'Gideon vs. the SW Universe' thread, I do not advocate smoking.

Since you asked to engage in a prohibited action, you will now be destroyed. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
oh goodie, you going to spank me for being a bad boy?

Riverollv
Well, now, Gideon, why sooo happy now?

Tangible God
Either a promotion, drugs, an epiphany of some sort, just got laid, received a large sum of money... is it any of these Gideon?

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Either a promotion, drugs, an epiphany of some sort, just got laid, received a large sum of money... is it any of these Gideon?

The correct answer is: Jesus.

Captain REX
Yeah, this thread is out of bounds because we don't know enough about Ragnos, Adas, or Xendor...

...but I'll be damned if this isn't going into my Quote file.

*quoted!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.