Kol Skywalker,Count Dooku v Rots,Yoda,Rots Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiddo44
Kol Skywalker, Count Dooku v Yoda,Rots Kenobi
setting in the open desert where Maul/Qui-Gon fought first time

1.Lightsaber fight only
2.Force
3. All out fight

Count Makashi
I don't know how good is Kol Skywalker, but i think the 2 team wins all of the fights, in Yoda versus Kol, almost everyone said Yoda wins.

Is kol better then Kenobi.

darthsith19
Here is a similar thread, if you want to see it, just fyi: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445083

Anyways:
1. Close, I still believe that Kol could take Yoda, Kenobi could hold Dooku off, then the duo takes out Dooku.
2. Dooku pwns Kenobi with the Force, then he and Yoda together pwn Kol (though we really don't know how strong Kol is with the Force).
3. Kenobi gets pwnd by Dooku like in ROTS, then Dooku and Yoda double team Kol and take him down

So Kol and Kenobi win #1, imo, but Yoda and Dooku win the rest.

And Kol > Kenobi, too.

kiddo44
you mean Dooku and Kol, take down Yoda?

Kol and Dooku or Yoda and Kenobi

Advent
Round 1: Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

There's absolutely no evidence that puts "Killer" Kol Skywalker on par with Yoda in terms of a lightsaber, or even remotely close to him. He defeated seven extremely weak Sith minions, who we've seen get their asses curbstomped by fourteen year old padawans with a single attack (which I've shown proof of in the thread provided by darthsith; and concerning Kol, that lessens the feat greatly), and even when they have the number advantage against two apprentices, with ten years old training at most, they still end up losing without said apprentices so much as exerting themselves fully.

Yoda has shown himself as an accomplished duelist, being able to contend with, and seemingly gain the upper hand on someone of Darth Tyranus' caliber, or should I say, made Dooku's attempts 'futile' (even when apparently holding back ), battle Darth Sidious and live to tell about it, and even Mace Windu considers himself to be a "padawan" in comparison to Yoda's abilities.

I'll quote this passage of Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, found in chapter 30:

"Three members of the council - Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba, excellent fighters - all had come forward and attacked him. Master Yoda had not been armed, and had not seemed to move more than a meter or so, his tread slow and measured. Nevertheless, none of the three had been able to lay a finger on him."

Darth Maul had longed to test his "true skill" against the "truly great Jedi warriors", and named Plo Koon, as one of them, alongside Mace Windu. Mace Windu has stated that Depa's bladework (in other words, her sheer talent; not including physical or mental attributes) surpassed his own. And finally, Saesee Tiin was noted as being " of the greatest swordsmen Order has ever produced".

The fact that Yoda was able to almost effortlessly dodge such attacks, which were in conjunction with each other speaks a vast amount for Yoda's maneuverability, and superiority over even the most powerful of Jedi.

Now, while Count Dooku is undoubtedly greater than Kenobi, there's more support for Obi-Wan lasting a longer time when it comes to a straightforward lightsaber battle than Kol, who I wouldn't even say can take Obi-Wan himself, even if he we blindly assume he could (he can't, but for the sake of the argument), there's absolutely no chance for him to do such easily, by any stretch of the word.

The second duo definitely has this, and both of them make it out alive.

Round 2: Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Count Dooku could destroy Kenobi within a whim, however, seeing as we must use what knowledge we know of such characters, I don't see Skywalker lasting any longer against someone of Yoda's caliber, as for all we know, he's a far better swordsman than he is with the Force; aside from the fact he hasn't demonstrated anything thus far that indicates he can even come close to contending in that department.

In the end, Yoda could eventually take down Count Dooku in a difficult battle (because there's absolutely no way anyone from the prequel era could win without such), as much is obvious.

Even if you want to switch the match up to each combatants respective opponent when it comes to power, the latter team win.

Round 3: Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Again, considering the first two matches were in the second teams favour, an all out battle should make no difference. While as we saw in RotS, Obi-Wan went down in roughly fifteen or so seconds (it's possible he would go down quicker in this scenario due to the fact his teammate could be occupied), Kol doesn't really stand much of a chance, if any at all. The result would be essentially the same, and I don't see Kol Skywalker making any difference if he's still alive, assuming Yoda hasn't already demolished him by that point, which he most likely could do.

Nikkolas
I agree with Advent.

Because I'm not stupid.

Well..not always.

Yoda and obi win. You gave the count a chump of a partner compared to Yoda.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Here is a similar thread, if you want to see it, just fyi: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445083

Anyways:
1. Close, I still believe that Kol could take Yoda, Kenobi could hold Dooku off, then the duo takes out Dooku.
2. Dooku pwns Kenobi with the Force, then he and Yoda together pwn Kol (though we really don't know how strong Kol is with the Force).
3. Kenobi gets pwnd by Dooku like in ROTS, then Dooku and Yoda double team Kol and take him down

So Kol and Kenobi win #1, imo, but Yoda and Dooku win the rest.

And Kol > Kenobi, too. Have you read the first post clearly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.