Hulk vs Vibranium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The Hulk is some how transported into a 10 meter thick Vibranium sphere. The sphere is hollowed out perfectly to 20 meters in diameter.

Can the Hulk get out and if so how mad must he become?

Symmetric Chaos
I thought this was a fight between Hulk and that BP villian. sly

Anyway Hulk will be stuck.

Badabing
Infinite strength>>>>>>>>>>vibranium.

durfist

SpunkySmurph
Vibranium has been destroyed/overloaded in the past, IIRC. Hulk ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The Hulk is some how transported into a 10 meter thick Vibranium sphere. The sphere is hollowed out perfectly to 20 meters in diameter.

Can the Hulk get out and if so how mad must he become?

hulk

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACDNcj50Zk&mode=related&search=

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Vibranium has been destroyed/overloaded in the past, IIRC. Hulk ftw.

Really?

grey fox
Hulks body gives off Gamma radiation right ?

llagrok
How mad?

What kind of answer do you want ?

TheGame17
forgive my ignorance, but i just don't think infinate strength is possible for someone like the hulk. he's too small compared to comsic beings to contain that kind of strength. if he got too pissed, his veins might explode.

Mider999
actually the game he becomes more durable and his healing factor goes up i would think thus his body would grow in other powers in order to keep his strengh from becomming to much i would think, hulk would REALLY have to be mad to break vibranium like when he dented ultron in secret wars.

Muck101
The perfect outcome for me, is hulk doesnt ven try to break free, and hamster-balls it all over the world!!!

braz
Originally posted by TheGame17
forgive my ignorance, but i just don't think infinate strength is possible for someone like the hulk. he's too small compared to comsic beings to contain that kind of strength. if he got too pissed, his veins might explode.

His strength really is basically on that level, or it can be, depending on how mad he is. Ive heard stories of Hulk lifting 1 billion+ ton mountain ranges. I would say Hulk would eventually get pissed enough to break free, because first he'd try at normal strength(approx class 100), not make it, get pissed, then get stronger, get pissed, get stronger etc. etc. and as his strength increases exponentially with his anger, he'd get free I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.