Spider Man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the POTC vs spider man thread.

Anyways I want to discuss this movie, I personally enjoyed the first Spiderman movie, it was quite original and interesting....mainly due to the villian Defoe.

However, spiderman 2 was just pathetic, a bunch of cash cows . MOOOOOO MONEY!

now, moving onto the upcoming movie Spiderman 3, lets just forget about the actual plot of Venom and such. But the love story surrounding it about forgiveness and whatnot, it angers me the way this lovey dovey stuff happens. My first thought was the "taken the piss puppet sex scene" in Team America.

Boring! "i want to forgive you....but i can't because I believe in the truth" and so on and so on.

I won't be seeing the movie in the cinema but wait til its out on TV.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Discos
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the POTC vs spider man thread.

Anyways I want to discuss this movie, I personally enjoyed the first Spiderman movie, it was quite original and interesting....mainly due to the villian Defoe.

However, spiderman 2 was just pathetic, a bunch of cash cows . MOOOOOO MONEY!

now, moving onto the upcoming movie Spiderman 3, lets just forget about the actual plot of Venom and such. But the love story surrounding it about forgiveness and whatnot, it angers me the way this lovey dovey stuff happens. My first thought was the "taken the piss puppet sex scene" in Team America.

Boring! "i want to forgive you....but i can't because I believe in the truth" and so on and so on.

I won't be seeing the movie in the cinema but wait til its out on TV.

Why are you lying you know once its released your ass will be sat down at the cinemas enjoying the film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
haha now now, lets not assume things wink

I really aint a fan of the mainstream comicbook-to-movies scene, ghost rider and daredevil were good, but xmen and spiderman just aint doing it.

...and tell me why they brought back superman, they original 4 were classics, now they have milked the cash cow again, darn.

steverules
laughing out loud Ghostrider and DD...you just named the worst comic book movies as being good. Spider-man and x-men just ain't doing it? Spider-man and x-men are two great movies, they are like...the best!

Schecter
ghost rider and daredevil were good, but xmen and spiderman just aint doing it.

we're all entitled to our opinions, but your opinion fails miserably

ADarksideJedi
Going to see this movie this coming friday.Not a big fan but my sister wants to see it for her birthday so we all decide to go because of it.Let you know what I think after I see it!jm

sithsaber408
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47

^^^ THAT'S the spiderman forum, and there are plenty of threads on Spiderman 3 already.

And yes, the film will be good. stick out tongue

Closing...

exanda kane
I have been disappointed with all the Spiderman films so far, as well as all the Marvel adaptations, nothing I have against Marvel, but I reckon there movies will date quickly.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by sithsaber408
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47

^^^ THAT'S the spiderman forum, and there are plenty of threads on Spiderman 3 already.

And yes, the film will be good. stick out tongue

Closing...

yep,wonder how long it is before this is closed.Wish people would check the comicbook movie forums before posting here so they would realise the proper place to put these threads.oh dont see how it will be any good though since the first two were pure crap.

SpaceMonkey
Daredevil is an EXTREMELY underrated movie. It was better than most people give it credit for. As far as Spiderman goes, the movies are entertaining but have so far been aimed to appeal to the mass crowds and not the die-hard fans. I hope this next one does a better job. I have to say though, X-Men has been the best series of all the comic book movies.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by steverules
laughing out loud Ghostrider and DD...you just named the worst comic book movies as being good. Spider-man and x-men just ain't doing it? Spider-man and x-men are two great movies, they are like...the best!

I've never seen Ghost Rider but i plan on seeing it. And I've been continuously hearing how good it was, by the way. DareDevil was really good. Bulleye was great and Electra (Garner) was fantastic. It's one of my favs.

Now x-men 1, lol. Pt. 2 was cool, 3 was good, but part 1 was just pathetically horrible. I would put x-men 1 up there with "Electra" and "Hellboy" and maybe "F.F. 1" as being the worst comic book movies ever made. And i loved Spiderman 1. It was great. A classic, i'd say. It's the comic book movie that redefined comic books movies in a major and a good way.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep,wonder how long it is before this is closed.Wish people would check the comicbook movie forums before posting here so they would realise the proper place to put these threads.oh dont see how it will be any good though since the first two were pure crap.

Yea the two movies were crap.I argee.But being that I never watch the cartoon ones as a kid or got into the comics I guess I have an excuss!jm big grin

Solo
Might as well keep a Spider-Man 3 thread in here, many won't go to the comic book forum to discuss it. I know I won't, too lazy.

ADarksideJedi
Not lazy.Just think the movie and the comic thread should have different threads.I mean one is a comic the other is a movie.jm

exanda kane
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
And i loved Spiderman 1. It was great. A classic, i'd say. It's the comic book movie that redefined comic books movies in a major and a good way.

I'd say Batman Bgeins has that throne, however, Marvel have not capitalised on it's influence.

ADarksideJedi
All of the batman movies is good with going like the comic book or the cartoon.jm

SnakeEyes
I really aint a fan of the mainstream comicbook-to-movies scene, ghost rider and daredevil were good, but xmen and spiderman just aint doing it.

Your credibility = gone.

Dusty
Agreed^

Spiderman forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.