Real life fights.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what's some of the funniest real life fights you have witnessed?

Puzzle
Not funny, but this one time in middle school a student got his ass kicked by a wannabe gangsta...the gangsta was kicking him when he was down and tried stomping his head in. Cops had to be called and haul the kid off and an ambulance had to come for the other one.

Rogue Jedi
when i was like 20, me and my boys were at a party. a guy i knew named Paul was breaking up with some hoochie. she slapped him, HARD...he deserved it, for he had just nailed her sister. well, Paul hits her back. as she falls, he jumped into the bed of my truck and started doing the cabbage patch, saying "yeah, i got yo ass, byatch."
laughing out loud

Eccentric
Paul sounds like a pig.

Rogue Jedi
nah, he was just young and drunk. the sister practically raped him.

Legendary Thor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my hands hurts

Rogue Jedi
it wasnt long after that that the girls brother beat the hell outta paul.

Eccentric
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, he was just young and drunk. the sister practically raped him.

He shouldn't be hitting women though. stick out tongue

Deathblow
Every fight I ever got in at highschool. Didn't find it funny at the time, but looking back, it must have been. I got my ass handed to me on a pretty regular basis.

Rogue Jedi
i know. he got mad at me and tried to fight me when i scolded him.

Puzzle
Of all the fights I've been in (not many actually) the funniest one would be the time my best friend and I fought over a video game. We had been hanging out all summer long so by then our patience for each other was running out. I can't remember how it went down, but he ended up chucking an N64 control at my head and it hit its mark, then I tackled him onto his bed and started smothering him with his own blankets. We got it out of our system and by the next day we were the best of friends again and never even mentioned the fight.

Rogue Jedi
who won the game?

Marie-Lee
People talk about fighting for equality between sexes, yet girls are allowed to hit boys but not the other way around stick out tongue Funny big grin

Rogue Jedi
it is called being a gentleman.

Puzzle
who won the game?

I don't think we finished, I stormed out of his house with his parents asking what was wrong. So I think he won the game. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
sore loser?

Puzzle
Who me? No.

Him? Yes. He's the kind that always dominates video games and if I start kicking his butt by many points he suddenly wants to play a new game and not finish the one we are currently in.

Rogue Jedi
i hate those people.

Röland
Not really a fight...

But in middle school there was a club called Honors Builder's Club and it basically consisted of everyone who had A's and B's. The kids in this club got to go on a trip to Washington DC, on the bus pulling into DC, I saw a homeless guy yelling at a squirrel over a half-eaten hamburger.

Secretus
Yeah, DC is known for there homeless population. I once witnessed 3 bums having a brawl right outside the bus station in DC. After the fight was over and the police arrived, people starting clapping. I was under the impression it wasn't for the cops but for the entertaining battle royal we all witnessed. Great stuff .. They should of charged admission, to bad they were to drunk or high.

Hidden Lotus
well this one time at my school these two wannabe gangsters (one white one mexican) started to talk shit to each other.
eventually they started fighting and the fight was so gay it's not even funny.

one grabbed the other and was kinda like hugging him and the other one started to grab him and it was all gay

Ambience
Well, a girl tried cussing me out once.
Then she tried to punch my nose, I dodged it and punched her in the side of the throat.
I hit her so hard she spun, tripped over her own feet and fell down a flight of stairs.
lookaround

Janus X
Believe it or not, this is real. This is bit similar to This is Madness(which Sorgo X posted), where this mentally retarded guy was watching 300(I just knew since he had a helmet and looked retarded). So then after the movie was over, this black guy was coming up to get something, the retard thought he was Persian and shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!" and kicked the black guy down the stairs.

Shocking similarities aren't they?

Ambience
jxvNxsJzyxI

ahaha xD

Secretus
Originally posted by Janus X
Believe it or not, this is real. This is bit similar to This is Madness(which Sorgo X posted), where this mentally retarded guy was watching 300(I just knew since he had a helmet and looked retarded). So then after the movie was over, this black guy was coming up to get something, the retard thought he was Persian and shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!" and kicked the black guy down the stairs.

Shocking similarities aren't they?

I love that story .. to bad it's bullshit stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
when i was in new york, like 20 years ago, i remember seeing two 80 year old men get into it.

Ambience
Really?!

laughing

Mr. Bacon
my friend matt and i have like messing around fights, he tried to text my roomate one time and then tried to wrestle my phone out of my hands so i wouldnt delete the number, he ended up with a bloody nose

he also likes to try to change my computer password without me knowing so i caught him and we fought again and he ended up with a rug burn on his face.

Rogue Jedi
yup, we were at JFK, one of them cut in line, the other said an explicit remark, yada yada yada.

Kram3r
Some c*nt tried to start shit with my on Thursday. He was talkin' shit and I called him a dumbf*ck and shit and I walked off. Then like 10 minutes later as I saw him leaving school he kept talkin' shit so I yelled that he was a fat c*nt halfway through the school yard and then him and his cronies tried to roll on me. Barely anything started besides some shoving and shit because a teacher came by, so yeah. srug

Secretus
yup, we were at JFK, one of them cut in line, the other said an explicit remark, yada yada yada.

Hahha JFK's a ****in mess .. I saw some old guy spit at a lady that worked at the gift shop, priceless ..

Barker
Originally posted by Kram3r
Some c*nt tried to start shit with my on Thursday. He was talkin' shit and I called him a dumbf*ck and shit and I walked off. Then like 10 minutes later as I saw him leaving school he kept talkin' shit so I yelled that he was a fat c*nt halfway through the school yard and then him and his cronies tried to roll on me. Barely anything started besides some shoving and shit because a teacher came by, so yeah. srug
Bet your cool accent scared the shit out of him and he now kisses your ass.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Puzzle
Of all the fights I've been in (not many actually) the funniest one would be the time my best friend and I fought over a video game. We had been hanging out all summer long so by then our patience for each other was running out. I can't remember how it went down, but he ended up chucking an N64 control at my head and it hit its mark, then I tackled him onto his bed and started smothering him with his own blankets. We got it out of our system and by the next day we were the best of friends again and never even mentioned the fight.

laughing out loud

I remember last year my friends started talking about what was better PC or Mac which soon escalated into them arguing then out of no where it broke into a fight in the middle of the library. Funniest f*cking shit ever.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Bet your cool accent scared the shit out of him and he now kisses your ass.

I'm an Italian-Australian, he's a true blue Australian whose ancestors were probably convicts. I'd say he has more of the accent. I scared him off because I told him I know a guy from Utah who can do track pretty well. haermm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Puzzle
Who me? No.

Him? Yes. He's the kind that always dominates video games and if I start kicking his butt by many points he suddenly wants to play a new game and not finish the one we are currently in.

confused You both need to get a life

Kram3r
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused You both need to get a life

Dude if you even bothered to read his story he said it happened yonks ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.