300 vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
These threads are seem to be popular. So why not Spider-man?
We agreed that Wolverine can take them all, but Wolverine has claw and healing factor. Can Spider-man beat them? It's current Spider-man.

...and no stingers.no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Sam Z
We agreed that Wolverine can take them all, but Wolverine has claw and healing factor. Can Spider-man beat them? It's current Spider-man.

spidey wins

Sparkz
Webs and Spider sense would probably score him the win but it certainly wouldn't be a curb stomp.

TheGame17
o i think spiderman would win, but not before he gets a severed hand or leg from leonidas.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man should win... should... but he'll be thankful he has a healing factor, cuz he'll need it.

But he takes it.

Estacado
Spidey ftw he only has to land one punch or kick on each guy.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Estacado
Spidey ftw he only has to land one punch or kick on each guy.

Agreed.

It'd be a long battle, though.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Spartans go down for the count.

Sparkz
What is so special about these Spartans anyway? Are they just good fighters? Or do they have some sort of enhancement?

Symmetric Chaos
Stinger ftw shock

Spidey will be fighting for a long time but he'll win 8/10.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z

Also could we even include the stingers in the first place if Spider-man dosn't know how to use them?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Sparkz
What is so special about these Spartans anyway? Are they just good fighters? Or do they have some sort of enhancement?
Excellent soldiers, not afraid to die, fight like a team.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Excellent soldiers, not afraid to die, fight like a team.

So nothing particulary special then.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sparkz
So nothing particulary special then.

They are if you're part of an untrained fighting unit.

The fact that they all stand so close together means that they'll get webbed up really easily.

Martian_mind
Lol.

:Form the phalanx!!!

: (They get webbed)

:ah,well,this is a bit of a sticky wicket.

:Thats not very inspiring sir.

: oh,Why am i the one who has to come up with pimp quotes huh?All you ever did was ***** and moan because your son got his head cut of like a little *****!!

Hercules
Nothing special...well, trained from children to fight, best soldiers on the planet in their time.

No nothing special about them at all...

And the spartans in 300 fought like machines and were taking out Rhino's. Elephants, Giants and of course the Immortals who in 300 were more monsters than human.

Webbing would be a big factor as it would really mess up a phalanx, for me though all these 300 vs threads are like comparing Apples with Oranges, the Spartans in 300 were very close to peak human but they were still human.

They to a man are better fighters than Spidey and they fight as one but Spidey is many times, faster, stronger and more agile, plus he could web them up and play havoc with their ranks before he even struck a blow.

Spiderman would be hard pressed to walk away unscathed but he would more than likely walk away.

llagrok
It really depends on whether or not Spiderman is bloodlusted. He could kill every guy there with a single punch or kick, yet he normally tends to hold back.

NiņoAraņa
Webbing ftw.....

that and the fact that they're gonna be all bunched up....punch one on the shield and He's gonna go flying into the others

StyleTime
Spiderman clears this...with ease.

Stop overrating these 300 guys.

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

this is pathetic, apparently people don't read their history books anymore

golem370
History book I thought the 300 were myths

Redatom65
the story of 300 is fact. The movie greatly exaggerates the tale of the battle of thermopile, but it did happen. It lasted about 3 days, and it basically came to the spartans getting pwned, and Xerxes crucifying Leonidas' corpse. It's also not to long after this we're introduced to Philip of Macedonia, father of Alexander the Great. It happened, just exaggerated

StyleTime
Originally posted by golem370
History book I thought the 300 were myths
No the Battle at Thermopylae actually took place. It's debatable whether there were actually 300 though.

Either way, Spiderman kills them.

golem370
It's a matter of senarios one senario is that the 300 see this 5foot6 160 pound guy in a costume and it throws them off there game. second Senario they no he is like 30 times stronger then a man is 15 times quicker then a man and can tell when there is danger and with that knowledge they fight like a large shield and Spider-Man trys to fight them all at once and is over powered.

golem370
I believe I was thinking of Troy.

Redatom65
you were, and there WERE 300 spartans, there were a about 16,700 other greeks, but they left on day three. And at that point it was just 300 Spartans v.s the Persians. Leonidas assigned a post where to a group of greeks, so that couldn't be surrounded, they were slaughtered, and Leonidas, discovered this. Sent the rest home, and died on field with his men. Later to be Crucified. Point is, this is just complete and utter spite, as this is the movie spartans.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
and with that knowledge they fight like a large shield and Spider-Man trys to fight them all at once and is over powered.
How can you fight 300 men at the same time ? confused

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
you were, and there WERE 300 spartans, there were a about 16,700 other greeks, but they left on day three. And at that point it was just 300 Spartans v.s the Persians. Leonidas assigned a post where to a group of greeks, so that couldn't be surrounded, they were slaughtered, and Leonidas, discovered this. Sent the rest home, and died on field with his men. Later to be Crucified. Point is, this is just complete and utter spite, as this is the movie spartans.

*cough*youalwaysforgetthe700thespianswhostayed*cou
gh* stick out tongue

And they were finished off by mass archer fire as Xerxes refused to lose any more men fighting them.

I don't see that as getting pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.