Ridley Scott Re-shooting Blade Runner?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



WrathfulDwarf
He's become just like Lucas!

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070426i.php






omg

dave_kodak
i read some stuff about this a few days ago, it doesnt reallly bother me.

office jesus
QUICK. KILL HIM BEFORE HE DECIDES TO RE-SHOOT GLADIATOR.

Solo
Originally posted by office jesus
QUICK. KILL HIM BEFORE HE DECIDES TO RE-SHOOT GLADIATOR.
That couldn't get any worse, though.

ragesRemorse
I diddnt see anything about re shooting, i only read something about him wanting to re edit the film...did i miss something?

dave_kodak
well from what i read in the movie mag that comes to my house, he's really just making it HD friendly, updating the colour a bit, shooting some extra content to set on Disc.

exanda kane
I will actually be buying this, I do in fact love Blade Runner.

dave_kodak
as do all those who have seen it.
im not saying its a bad thing, i just think it will be hard to shoot the extra bit they want to shoot, as everyone who acted in it is old.

exanda kane
Well, remember the Star Wars special editions in the 90s?

There are also a few processes where they can "de-age" the actors, I can't remember what films this technique was used in 100%, but I have an inkling it was something with Ian McKellen, in X-Men I think.

dave_kodak
well that is true, i mean it could be done... but damn, its guna take alot of time to do it.

intelegent purp
I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU PEOPLE COULDNT IMAGINE. mint, nuff said.

Koenig
Is it free? I am fed up of buying the tweaked versions. The director's cut was good enough for me.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by intelegent purp
I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU PEOPLE COULDNT IMAGINE. mint, nuff said.

Actually, it's -

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. Now...all these moments will be lost in time like...tears in rain.

Time to die."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
Actually, it's -

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. Now...all these moments will be lost in time like...tears in rain.

Time to die."


One of the best lines in cinematic history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.