Midnighter vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Round 1) Normal

Round 2) No blitzing

Round 3) Total MDK bloodlust for both

Juntai
Midnighter.

Symmetric Chaos
For which fights?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Round 1) Normal

Round 2) No blitzing

Round 3) Total MDK bloodlust for both

unless kingpin sits on mid, its over

DigiMark007
Blitzing? These are street people....there's not exactly a speedblitz. And both really have bloodlust on for most fights anyway.

In any case, MN'er wins all 3 but he has to work for them.

Juntai
For which fights? All of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Blitzing? These are street people....there's not exactly a speedblitz.

I've heard that MN has a considerable amount of speed.

And both really have bloodlust on for most fights anyway.

There is a difference between forum bloodlist (they're trying to win) and "GAHH I KILL YOU!"

DigiMark007
I've heard that MN has a considerable amount of speed.

So does, say, Spider-Man....but we don't call it a speedblitz. We call it attacking. Speedblitz is the FTL crap up in the herald category.

There is a difference between forum bloodlist (they're trying to win) and "GAHH I KILL YOU!"

Not for MN'er, there isn't.

wink

Soljer
Midnighter

Midnighter

King....errr, Midnighter.

My bad.

Symmetric Chaos
So does, say, Spider-Man....but we don't call it a speedblitz. We call it attacking. Speedblitz is the FTL crap up in the herald category.

Kay I just meant that for the second fight their speeds would be equal.

wink

hmm

Soljer

wink

I thought a speedblitz was just attacking faster than the other person could react.

For example, you could speedblitz a paraplegic, Spiderman could speedblitz you, Northstar could speedblitz Spiderman, and Superman could speedblitz Northstar.

No?

Mider999
at his best kingpin was beating up captain america

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mider999
at his best kingpin was beating up captain america

MN'er >> Cap.

No one's a bigger advocate for the fat man than me (see my respect thread for him). But he's outclassed.

Also, unsure about the speedblitz. But I never really applied it to street people. In either case, MN'er isn't that much faster than KP that it would be considered a "blitz" at all.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Midknighter powerbombs Wilson

Estacado
Kingpin get's raped.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Kingpin get's raped.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/oh_you.jpg

Estacado
Oh for a sec I forgot that Midnighter is in the other team.....

endrict
Speed Blitz is only for Superman type people.
Spider Man is faster then Wolverine but however he can't Speed blitz him. Superman can speed Blitz them both because he is that much faster, so Speed Blitz depends on the speed.

Midnighter is faster then KP.

Soljer
Originally posted by endrict
Speed Blitz is only for Superman type people.
Spider Man is faster then Wolverine but however he can't Speed blitz him. Superman can speed Blitz them both because he is that much faster, so Speed Blitz depends on the speed.

Midnighter is faster then KP.

Spiderman is faster than Wolverine, but not by ENOUGH to speedblitz him.

However, Spiderman is faster than Rhino or Joe Blow by enough to speedblitz. Spidey can land a dozen blows on the average person before that average person can react. As can Wolverine or Captain America, as seen in many of their comics.

However, there are those that are even faster. Ultimate Quicksilver comes to mind, actually.

Then, Northstar is EVEN faster, and can nearly travel the speed of light. He would be able to blitz even Ultimate Quicksilver.

Then, Superman is EVEN faster (as he's travelled several times the speed of light), and he could blitz Northstar.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a speeblitz is applicable in any instance where the opponent cannot react to the attack.

endrict
ya depends on the amount of speed the other person is using.

Soljer
ya depends on the amount of speed the other person is using.

Exactly! That's why, in my opinion, you can speedblitz without being 'Superman level.'

endrict
Superman can Speed blitz most people that's why I brought him up

Soljer
Superman can Speed blitz most people that's why I brought him up

I understand, but you said that a speedblitz was ONLY for Superman-type people.

When, in reality, it can be used all the way down to street level...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.